Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 24, 11:45 AM

shanimebib said:
saengdao said:

i definitely didn't think of that until you pointed it out since it's so natural to me. i think it probably is she's following cultural standards, cause the thing about asian culture in general is the parents are always gonna put a high pressure point on the oldest, then pressure the younger ones to follow the oldest. so itsuki is most likely just trying to be a good example and role model for the other four.
it's a weird case like this one since they're all literally born minutes or hours before/after another, but i suppose it still stuck and applied with them when they were raised and brought up by their dad.

Did you intend to say Itsuki? I thought we were talking about Ichika (the oldest by probably few minutes). Itsuki (the youngest, again probably by a few minutes) do want to act as if she has to take the responsibility of all the sisters despite of being the youngest, but is basically a super crybaby, always finding a way to jump to her sisters' arms and cry the hell out of her eyes, lol.

i did mean to say ichika. i always mix up itsuki and ichika since their names are the most similar, although ichika should be the most memorable since she has "one" in her name.
for all five it seems like:
ichika = wants to be the role model sister
nino = acts like a mom to all of them
miku = thinks her sisters are better and looks up to them
yotsuba = carefree and doesn't really mind
itsuki = wants to be a good example but ends up a crybaby

Mar 24, 3:56 PM
Morag_23 said:
Shiroyasha_97 said:
It sad that next week is the last episode. Hopefully we get season 2.
I really hope to have a season 2 too (I'm really advanced in the manga), but how are the chance? But considering Tezuka Productions didn't made too much animes since Black Jack, in 2006, I'm hopefull the chances are here!

The manga sales tripled after the anime and became very popular, now it all depends if the producers want a season 2. But with that in mind i think we may get a season 2 cause who doesn't like seeing their work grow fast in sales?

Mar 24, 5:29 PM

Damn,Ichika nearly made me rethink Miku as best girl,then Miku went and stole the top spot again at the end.

Mar 24, 6:00 PM

BestJo said:
this was the best episode so far, clean visuals, great animations and a fucking perfect story. now i understand why last episode animations and visuals were totally shit.

It was just made by shaft (ep 11) that's why..

Mar 24, 10:47 PM
FINAL EPISODE NEXT WEEK!!!! ohh who will be the one that futaro will be pair or dance in that camp fire... im so exited about that one....

Mar 25, 2:58 AM
binged the whole series and now there is only an episode left. i really want a new season for this.
didn't expected that i would like this series that much

Mar 25, 3:21 AM
Hello guys i like episode 11 so much that i make this video to see how many heart thumps Ichika had count when Uesugi save her!?
But.... in the end I lose count of them😂

https://youtu.be/V0Y3XJ05e9w

Mar 25, 7:15 AM

I wonder if anyone noticed the hint.

Mar 25, 8:57 AM

ReaperCreeper said:
I wonder if anyone noticed the hint.

More like I am sure no one noticed that the quints' game has already started!
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Mar 25, 6:28 PM
If only Shaft had made the whole anime. This episode was leaps and bounds above the previous ones in terms of production quality.

Mar 26, 5:16 AM
Knowing which voice voiced who is kinda takes a little fun out of it. You can know when the quintuplets disguise themselves as each other.

Mar 26, 10:40 AM
HaarWyvern said:
BestJo said:
this was the best episode so far, clean visuals, great animations and a fucking perfect story. now i understand why last episode animations and visuals were totally shit.

waiiiit how do you know it?

Mar 26, 4:07 PM

BestJo said:
HaarWyvern said:

waiiiit how do you know it?

Some researches... :D

Nope a friend tells me xD
And then I find it. ^^

Mar 26, 5:18 PM
bunny1998 said:
binged the whole series and now there is only an episode left. i really want a new season for this.

i'm in the same boat :(

Mar 27, 7:42 AM

This episode was really nice! Some CGs looked very pretty ^^ Last episode is already the wedding? Who could it be? X3

Mar 27, 8:55 AM

BlackAnimeRanger said:

bunny1998 said:

And the anime just covers the decent part of the manga, first half of which was just okayish. The anime will end before it really starts to become really, I mean REALLY good.

Ask any manga reader. 9 out of 10 times you'll get a positive recommendation.

Mar 27, 4:28 PM
so, which chapters did this ep cover?
is the adapt faithful to the manga?

Mar 27, 5:30 PM
So... as a manga reader but with no spoilers, I can't tell if the preview for the final episode is implying they're going to reveal the end result before the manga concludes, the anime is making its own ending since it doesn't anticipate a second season, or it's merely the flash-forward framing device popping up again. I assume the third option but crazier things have happened.

Mar 27, 10:28 PM
Team Ichika!

Ichika or bust

Mar 28, 1:40 AM
shanimebib said:
BlackAnimeRanger said:

bunny1998 said:

And the anime just covers the decent part of the manga, first half of which was just okayish. The anime will end before it really starts to become really, I mean REALLY good.

Thanks i do beleave you but
I am not an manga reader which is why i have no choice but to wait

Mar 28, 3:14 AM

bunny1998 said:
shanimebib said:

Thanks i do beleave you but
I am not an manga reader which is why i have no choice but to wait

The BD+DVD sales looks quite promising. Plus the manga has been licensed in multiple different languages. With the current popularity, it won't be too much of a stretch to say that we are going to get a sequel and it will be announced very soon, fingers crossed, however.

Mar 28, 4:16 PM

uninstallthegame said:
is it just me or this episode had some unusually good animation? especially the scene with Ichika and Fuutarou in the shed
this was a pretty good episode. tbh, these last two episodes felt really nice. much more progression and less stalemate

changelog said:
Ichika better fucking win.

Kana Hanazawa characters never win. people never learn smh
Hey, let me ask you something. Have you seen SugarPunch Harem Reviews?

Mar 30, 4:06 AM

The animation was beautiful this Ep. And quite a lot of drama too. Only 1 more Ep left. :(

Mar 30, 10:07 AM
Glad that this show was not about studying.... I kinda started taking Ichika's route.

Mar 31, 2:29 PM

I have been thinking so since the first episodes but the ending song really is good.
Also Ichika and Miku giving each other competition.
I really want Nino to fall for the actual Uesugi because in the end, I am interested in her the most. As materialistic as she may get, she can be pretty cute.
Modified by BitterBones, Mar 31, 2:35 PM

Apr 3, 6:26 AM

The camera sure was in love with the girls this episode.

Apr 3, 5:14 PM

I feel like Ichika and Miku being the only one who really embraced their love for him, not much for the rest.

Itsuki is mostly just jealous or angry, Nino is just chasing his unexisting cousin and Yotsuba is just teasing him, not taking anything seriously.

Honestly, by now I already feel this tendency to cockblock any further progress and it's obvious when he was alone with Ichika would ended a lot differently if this manga had any serious approach (they would at least try to warm themselves with their bodies instead of that ridiculous fire.

Still loving the show but nothing have really happen besides introductions and basic plotpoints of each character in terms of developement during the anime.

Apr 3, 6:59 PM

Aww, this ep had a pretty good amt of cute moments :}

Ichika is adorable <33333
Love her smile :D

Miku's been in a bind lately bc of Ichika :( I hope she clears her head next ep. Futaro really knows what to say to her and help her mature lol. I've said it before, but it helps to have that in a partner. And Ichika helps Futaro when he has problems, so I'm not sure which pair is better hahah

Apr 5, 6:29 AM
*the chances of a random igloo being there and nobody else spotting it though

Apr 7, 1:06 AM

I am dazzled by this anime. As I thought, Yotsuba has sunk to last place as she's the tomboy all rounder. More romantic tension with Itsuki and Nino both now. Awesome speech by Futarou giving Yotsuba credit for effort. He's a real man.

I've come over to team Ichika. Futarou is a harem master. Wicked tango moves.

Apr 9, 7:38 PM

Nice episode and development to be honest, really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer!

Apr 9, 8:40 PM

Ichika's heart has been triggered. How she'll handle things from now will be interesting

I like that little moment there in the igloo with Miku. Is she gonna be selfish for tonight? Hope she will. She deserves this dance with Uesugi

Don't really like the Kintaro facade with Nino. All that will inevitably lead to her just getting hurt at the end. Not a fan of those tropes

Well then.. Who shall get the last dance ~
Last EP here we go!

Apr 11, 12:15 AM

As every good harem MC, Fuutarou made Miku and Ichika fall even more in love with him without realizing it. He even saved Ichika's life by doing a tango move, what a chad.

Anyways, cliches aside, it was a pretty decent episode with some really nice visuals.

Regarding some events, one thing I noticed was that when they were in the igloo, Miku looked exactly the same as when she and her sisters were kids, which surprised me since Fuutarou didn't say anything about it although he carries a photo of one of them with him all the time but well, I guess it was to be expected from this series.

And on a side note, reading the comments, one person mentioned that Ichika doesn't match Fuutarou... and I couldn't agree more. Their interactions during the first half felt so unnatural and forced that for moments, I was thinking she's too good for him. She definitely deserves someone as mature as her. And not to mention that I still don't get what's Fuutarou's appeal since he's the typical harem protagonist with the only exception that he doesn't blush for everything.

That said, let's see how the studio will wrap things up. One more episode to go.

Apr 13, 12:55 PM
Skiing! Well, that's fun I guess. Nino is dense haha. Cool episode.

Apr 14, 10:32 PM

Damn, I like that he made Miku and Ichika fall even more in love with him than before.
Life has no meaning.

Apr 19, 12:58 PM

Ichika this episode <3 Great save by Fuutarou, that moment was really well done.
Poor guy slamming into the tree was pretty funny ^^
Was good to see Miku finally feeling better <3

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store