Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2019 1:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Those Super Noumu is nothing but bad news.

Curious to see how far this conversation will go between Shigaraki and the doctor. Seems like he respects AFO a lot more than him.
Mar 21, 2019 1:19 AM

Mar 2015
goddammit hori, you are already proven you could do better than this.

at least, nomu could be interesting? i really really hope so.

also the art is just.. 10/10..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 21, 2019 3:28 AM

May 2012
Kuma said:
goddammit hori, you are already proven you could do better than this.

at least, nomu could be interesting? i really really hope so.

also the art is just.. 10/10..

it is indeed. you can feel american comic style in the drawing. can get better with coloring.

anyway, isn't anyone going to talk about the doc?
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Mar 21, 2019 3:29 AM
Jan 2019
Looks like we already know who is the Doctor
Mar 21, 2019 3:35 AM

Aug 2017
Another week, another chapter, another comment by Kuma where they inanely whine about absolutely nothing, all according to schedule at just a day earlier.

Damn that's a lot of High-Ends. I wonder where the Doc gets all the materials & test subjects.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 21, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2009
the doctor really looks like the doctor that tested Deku if he has a quirk so high chance Deku's original quirk was stolen by that doctor

Gigantomachia is a natural multiple quirk user eh thats interesting and maybe he is the experimental base for all the Noumu experiments

those super Noumu looks like trouble too
Mar 21, 2019 4:10 AM

Jun 2015
The doc seemed obvious by past theories and it seems like most of the speculations are starting to become valid. Like Deku's original quirk was stolen and things regarding to the doctor.

Here comes the super high-tech Noumu. I doubt it will be as strong as USJ attack back then but maybe it adds inteligence compared to past Noumus? Idk, but it seems interesting.

Shigaraki once again needs to prove he is worthy of the Doctor and Gigantomachia's service since both of them are too fond with All For One. Especially the doc who helped Shigaraki because All For One told him so. And now without All For One, he doesn't seems like helping Shigaraki at all.

And again... The art is just.... PURRFECTT
Mar 21, 2019 5:20 AM

Jun 2012
More stronger Noumu, means everyone in class have to necessarily participate this time of fight, I hope so.
Mar 21, 2019 5:28 AM

Oct 2017
So it’s the same doctor form chapter 1? Interesting.
Shigaraki needs to prove himself if this league of villain thing is gonna work out. I really like seeing what the villains are up to.
Mar 21, 2019 6:07 AM

Apr 2015
The doctor theory is getting closer of being true. Makes me wonder about Deku. So many questions? I also got the feeling that Gigan is supposed to be the origin of the Nomu and the Doctor is trying to make a Nomu just like Gigan
Mar 21, 2019 7:53 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
yosepdxt said:
The doc seemed obvious by past theories and it seems like most of the speculations are starting to become valid. Like Deku's original quirk was stolen and things regarding to the doctor.

I honestly have liked all the theories up until the part where Deku’s quirk was stolen, it makes his origin less significant if it was just taken and he “oh no could’ve grown up with a quirk the whole time” instead better being a “if he’d have had a quirk he could’ve been turned into a nomu like his friend did”.

But this chapter was holy amazing. The art just keeps grand scaling. I have some thoughts to the whole LOV but honestly all I could think is “Shigaraki you disappointment” and laugh.
Mar 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Sep 2013
Stripes said:
yosepdxt said:

I honestly have liked all the theories up until the part where Deku’s quirk was stolen, it makes his origin less significant if it was just taken and he “oh no could’ve grown up with a quirk the whole time” instead better being a “if he’d have had a quirk he could’ve been turned into a nomu like his friend did”.

But this chapter was holy amazing. The art just keeps grand scaling. I have some thoughts to the whole LOV but honestly all I could think is “Shigaraki you disappointment” and laugh.
Well if it's true, it does create some dramatic irony. All For One stealing his quirk, leads to him becoming All Might's successor and he ends up being the one to stop All For One's successor.
Mar 21, 2019 9:30 AM

Nov 2016
Gigantomachia and the army of upper class Noumu will definitely prove to be a huge problem.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 21, 2019 9:49 AM
Mar 2015
The League of Villains gets turned upside down
Mar 21, 2019 10:49 AM

Jun 2014
I'm really out of the loop whenever it comes to things like theories but this theory I'm hearing about regarding the doctor and his possible connection to Deku is interesting. It'll be interesting to see if it ends up being true. Good chapter overall.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 21, 2019 1:17 PM

Oct 2011
So since this chapter confirmed that Deku's doctor is one of the main villains, I think I can now believe the fan theory that the winged Noumu that grabbed Deku in the Stain arc is actually his childhood friend with wings

Mar 21, 2019 1:21 PM
Dec 2017
Another great chapter! I got a real kick out of the theory that the childhood doctor worked for All For One, but I didn't expect it to actually become canon. Does that mean the theory that Bakugou's childhood friend with the wings became the Noumu killed by Stain will also be canon?
Also, is it just me or is the pacing for this arc a lot slower than it was in the past? It feels more like the chapters are taking their time in revealing information. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's a bit of a jarring shift for me anyways.
Mar 21, 2019 3:05 PM

Dec 2013
They have an terrifying amount of high ends....
Mar 21, 2019 3:27 PM

Oct 2017
This confirms the Doctor theory which means that Deku having his quirk stolen is more likely now.
Mar 21, 2019 3:58 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Retolee said:
Stripes said:

Well if it's true, it does create some dramatic irony. All For One stealing his quirk, leads to him becoming All Might's successor and he ends up being the one to stop All For One's successor.

I can understand that it becomes like a twisted fate ordeal and I can see the tragedy in Deku finding out that he could've not had the ostracized life he ended up having; I'm not saying it couldn't work it can, I trust Hori is he makes that decision but it just seems much more organic that he resulted quirkless and had that passion instead of it being ripped from him at age 4. It can even steam in subtle ways that him growing up quirkless made him a better hero really, it's all a bunch of "could be" for the time being.
Mar 21, 2019 7:22 PM
Jul 2015
This chapter was definitely interesting. All those nomu's look like trouble. Do u think one of the hero's will actually get seriously injured/die from them? Also that lizard guy seems like he has doubts now. I smell a snitch.
Mar 22, 2019 3:48 AM
Jan 2017
God please can Deku not have had a quirk taken form him by this doctor when he was young
Mar 22, 2019 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
Take a look at the Doctor from Chapter 1 and look at the Doctor here, basically the same person, same face shape, same body shape, same eyes, the only difference is that he's wearing goggles and his mustachse is bushier in this one

Also, apparently they have something stronger than All Might and they've never used it?
Mar 23, 2019 12:25 PM

Feb 2017
Looks like Eggman moved from making robots to Nomus now.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 24, 2019 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
>ppl telling that he is Midoriya's Doctor
>page 25 of the 1st chapter

Oh dmn, they are indeed pretty similar. Still I think that is unlikey that he stole Midoriya's quirk, more like using that "fake" job to detect good quirks to take them later in other place (also Midoriya now has like 6+ quirks more inside of One for All, there is not need of more....RIGHT?!).
Mar 25, 2019 12:33 AM
May 2016
uzee said:
So since this chapter confirmed that Deku's doctor is one of the main villains, I think I can now believe the fan theory that the winged Noumu that grabbed Deku in the Stain arc is actually his childhood friend with wings

That wasn't a theory. Hori mentioned it in a separate page, but i don't remember which chapter. It was clearly mentioned that the boy is Doctor's grandson, and he is the winged nomu, and he picked midoriya coz he knew him. These are cannon facts!
Mar 25, 2019 1:01 AM
Mar 28, 2019 11:51 PM
May 2016
Nezperdian said:
Ameen_Aftab said:

That wasn't a theory. Hori mentioned it in a separate page, but i don't remember which chapter. It was clearly mentioned that the boy is Doctor's grandson, and he is the winged nomu, and he picked midoriya coz he knew him. These are cannon facts!

Do you mean these two pics?
Yeah! And i think the official reveal in the manga chapter is close, the details as Hori states it. The current chapters are about LoV, Nomus and Doctor, so let's hope.
Mar 29, 2019 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
well most of us already knew this was coming as we all knew about what that doctor was really doing but now for it all to come out in the open
"one step at a time"
May 31, 2019 3:23 PM

Feb 2013
Gingantomachia would be a great help for the League.
Jul 13, 2019 1:06 AM

May 2016
So that's where that sludge teleportation Quirk All For One used came from. That doctor's too dangerous, having that many Super Nomous in production.

Mar 27, 2022 1:28 AM

Feb 2021
Woah doesn't this Doc look similar to the Doc who diagnosed Midoriya to be quirkless when he was a kid?

Those enhanced Nomu's though.

Aug 21, 2022 8:00 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

23 by em4sx2020 »»
Apr 16, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

50 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 418 Discussion

deg - Mar 28

17 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 371 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

41 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 12, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 370 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 19, 2022

42 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 7, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.