Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 21, 12:19 AM

After I completed Kaiji, I only re-watched first 10 episodes. But since I completed it once before, I don't want to add it as "dropped" to my list.

Instead of only integers, if I could write "0.4" to "Total Times Re-watched" area, then I could add those extra 10 episodes to my list without adding the anime as dropped. Can you consider adding this feature? Thank you very much.

Mar 21, 12:35 AM
*sips coffee*

This is a good idea. Tbh when that happens to me, I just say to hell with it and mark a full rewatch lmao (only happened maybe once or twice, but still).

Mar 21, 11:47 AM

anime -> edit -> check the option "re-watching", change the number of episodes watched to whatever episodes you have re-watched". unless i misunderstood what you are asking for.

Mar 22, 12:41 AM

I think you misunderstood. I want to have it as completed as I don't plan to re-watch remaining episodes. When I check that option, anime goes to my watching list.
Modified by ekmll, Mar 22, 5:37 AM

Mar 22, 1:13 AM

DreamingBeats said:
anime -> edit -> check the option "re-watching", change the number of episodes watched to whatever episodes you have re-watched". unless i misunderstood what you are asking for.
You wouldn't want it stuck in on-hold or something if you're not planning on ever finishing that rewatch, though.

One (dumb) alternative is that since MAL makes rewatches double your episode count say if you've watched 35 episodes of Kaiji you could put it as 17 episodes watched with one rewatch which would make it double to 34, which would be a fine solution as long as you're fine with knowing your list is set up like that.

Mar 22, 5:36 AM

zombie_pegasus said:

One (dumb) alternative is that since MAL makes rewatches double your episode count say if you've watched 35 episodes of Kaiji you could put it as 17 episodes watched with one rewatch which would make it double to 34, which would be a fine solution as long as you're fine with knowing your list is set up like that.

Thanks. Not dumb at all, rather a smart solution. I'll do that from now on.