Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ao-chan Can’t Study!
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 20, 2019 10:57 AM
Feb 2019
I haven't read the manga, but from the synopsis I'm already implying this is gonna be an anime where the girl gets teased, but doesn't like it, pause for a dramatic moment, go back to teasing the girl but now the girl is more okay with it, something happens that makes her mad at the guy, they apologize to each other, the girl gives up and becomes the boy's sex kitty. If I'm implying it wrong, correct me and I may get interested in this.
Mar 21, 2019 12:08 AM
Mar 2016
HunLepto said:
I haven't read the manga, but from the synopsis I'm already implying this is gonna be an anime where the girl gets teased, but doesn't like it, pause for a dramatic moment, go back to teasing the girl but now the girl is more okay with it, something happens that makes her mad at the guy, they apologize to each other, the girl gives up and becomes the boy's sex kitty. If I'm implying it wrong, correct me and I may get interested in this.

You wrong though.
This tine we have a nice guys. The problem is the girl have a father who write Ero novel and so on. That make the girl believe every guy is all beast inside and all they think of is eat her alive, and i mean the lewd kind of eat. A unnecessary explain, i know.

So basically every time the guy do something she misunderstood it with some heavy perv thing.
It just shame the voice actor sound not very great. I hope the final produce sound better even it hardly possible. But hey there always some hope, Osake next year actually surprise pleased me when i thought it would be disappointing when i watch the promo.
Mar 21, 2019 6:18 AM
Feb 2019
Heromo said:
HunLepto said:

You wrong though.
This tine we have a nice guys. The problem is the girl have a father who write Ero novel and so on. That make the girl believe every guy is all beast inside and all they think of is eat her alive, and i mean the lewd kind of eat. A unnecessary explain, i know.

So basically every time the guy do something she misunderstood it with some heavy perv thing.
It just shame the voice actor sound not very great. I hope the final produce sound better even it hardly possible. But hey there always some hope, Osake next year actually surprise pleased me when i thought it would be disappointing when i watch the promo.

Now for that comedy, I may watch it. But I'm already seeing she's gonna get into that "Want to get laid" phase in the end.
Mar 25, 2019 10:30 PM
Mar 2016
HunLepto said:

Now for that comedy, I may watch it. But I'm already seeing she's gonna get into that "Want to get laid" phase in the end.

You said as it is a bad thing. Well, as long as it not abusive relationship
Mar 26, 2019 2:16 AM
Feb 2019
Heromo said:
HunLepto said:

You said as it is a bad thing. Well, as long as it not abusive relationship

I just don't like those endings that is basically seen by reading the character details or synopsis. I mean, I can't see where is a twist in there.
Mar 26, 2019 4:24 AM
Mar 2016
HunLepto said:

I just don't like those endings that is basically seen by reading the character details or synopsis. I mean, I can't see where is a twist in there.

This is rom-com, man. also, she know the misunderstood at vol 2. So there is not the moment heroine throwing herself in some shoujo womanizer male. If that is what you mean.
Mar 26, 2019 5:52 AM
Feb 2019
Heromo said:
HunLepto said:

This is rom-com, man. also, she know the misunderstood at vol 2. So there is not the moment heroine throwing herself in some shoujo womanizer male. If that is what you mean.

Ok, give me the definition of rom-com, because I thought it's about showing shut-in otakus and stuff doing their daily life. Whatever, Madoka Magica was still a magical girl show, it still had a twist that made it more interesting.
Mar 26, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2019
I wasn't able to move to atleast 10 chapters because of the horribly cringy scenes it uses to create comedy.
-There is an extremely shy closet pervert female lead
-An extremely nice male lead
-And the the father of the girl is an extremely perveted geezer who loves to put her girl in the ecchiest (read cringiest) situations.
-It's actually quite similar to Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara. Except here the ero-author is her father instead of mother.

If you are seriously looking for ecchi rom-com then Nande Koko ni sensei ga will be better in my opinion.
-RogueMar 26, 2019 6:10 AM
Mar 26, 2019 8:26 AM
Mar 2016
HunLepto said:

Ok, give me the definition of rom-com, because I thought it's about showing shut-in otakus and stuff doing their daily life. Whatever, Madoka Magica was still a magical girl show, it still had a twist that made it more interesting.

Eh... romance + comedy
Well, i just mean it is a romance. Of course it will lead to the moment they want to doing this and that. That just what i mean. I don't get why you against it.
There is sure some annoy trope in this and i don't say everyone can bear it. But it for another argument for your point. The guys is a royal partner so doesn't matter, have sex
Apr 3, 2019 1:35 AM

Sep 2007
-Rogue said:
It's actually quite similar to Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara.

It's also similar to B-gata H-kei but B-gata H-kei is actually good. This one doesn't look it so far :/

OP if you want unconventional rom-coms, go read/watch THAT :D
Apr 3, 2019 5:11 AM
Feb 2019
Heromo said:
HunLepto said:

Eh... romance + comedy
Well, i just mean it is a romance. Of course it will lead to the moment they want to doing this and that. That just what i mean. I don't get why you against it.
There is sure some annoy trope in this and i don't say everyone can bear it. But it for another argument for your point. The guys is a royal partner so doesn't matter, have sex

Sorry for the stalling.

It's not that I have problem with the whole romance leveling thing (because that means it's a healthy romance). It just kinda feels like it relies on lowering the mental defense of a person (the girl) until it eventually gives up. I have seen several relationships (in real life of course) with the female feeling like a lesser being, not more like a partner. But as you said, if the guy is a royal partner who won't use her confusion to his own advantage, it can work out, I just didn't extend my thinking over this. I have overexaggerated the whole thing and this thread is the proof of why I should ignore what I have problem against even though not seeing the whole thing yet. Just close this discussion over a shounen anime.
Apr 3, 2019 6:11 AM

Jan 2019
vanetz said:
-Rogue said:
It's actually quite similar to Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara.

It's also similar to B-gata H-kei but B-gata H-kei is actually good. This one doesn't look it so far :/
OP if you want unconventional rom-coms, go read/watch THAT :D

I didn't like both Ao-chan or Sore ga kanojo, so for me they both are on par with each other in terms of plot or quality.
Haven't read/watched B-gata H-kei though the synopsis looks interesting so far.
Apr 3, 2019 11:07 AM

Sep 2007
-Rogue said:
Haven't read/watched B-gata H-kei though the synopsis looks interesting so far.

If you watch subs and wondering if you should watch this series, just check out B-gata H-kei's cast list. That's quite an impressive list of VAs ;) And the manga has a very satisfying ending for a rom-com. None of that "will they won't they (for 100+ chapters)" bullshit.
Apr 3, 2019 10:28 PM
Mar 2016
HunLepto said:

Sorry for the stalling.

It's not that I have problem with the whole romance leveling thing (because that means it's a healthy romance). It just kinda feels like it relies on lowering the mental defense of a person (the girl) until it eventually gives up. I have seen several relationships (in real life of course) with the female feeling like a lesser being, not more like a partner. But as you said, if the guy is a royal partner who won't use her confusion to his own advantage, it can work out, I just didn't extend my thinking over this. I have overexaggerated the whole thing and this thread is the proof of why I should ignore what I have problem against even though not seeing the whole thing yet. Just close this discussion over a shounen anime.

I guess we have the same view on that object.
Well, for your worry. It opposite. It is about this girl's guard is too much. the boy need to prove his trustworthy in one chapter. second chick third wheel appeal and misunderstand as usual.

As for my point of view, Not the best one i read but still i quite of like it so far. Still there is some annoy thing but bearable for me
Maybe i'm late bloomer even for a Asian. I quite of fine when Manga take it slow to they become actual together and fucking hate some character too aggressive hit on one of the MC out of nowhere give"you're running away" "unfair to make him wait" to my throat. Love at youth is something you not fully understand, to handle all that new emotion at once just take it slow. quickly just hang out as lover is just feel strange to me. Of course don't drag it too long
If you think the same, i have some recommend. Mostly manga, far better than this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

133 by Baffox »»
Feb 21, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

64 by wiox3m »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2019

97 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:24 PM

Poll: » Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 14, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:23 PM

Poll: » Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

34 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.