Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2019 7:08 PM

Jun 2015
complice said:
trashie said:
skinny, objectively. just not meth head skinny
:eyes:

matt are you ok are u eating well

i eat lots of those uh, tostino things. and microwave burritos.
Mar 23, 2019 7:09 PM
Jul 2018
trashie said:
complice said:
:eyes:

matt are you ok are u eating well

damn what happened to ur discord btw i wanna talk before i dip again
Mar 23, 2019 7:12 PM

Jun 2015
complice said:
trashie said:

damn what happened to ur discord btw i wanna talk before i dip again

i deleted it to escape horny eboys and angry ex's, ill dm u my new one tho
Mar 23, 2019 7:53 PM

Nov 2011
Somewhere in the middle. Neither fat nor skinny is good imo.
Mar 23, 2019 8:05 PM

Nov 2013
Have we really reached the point of absurdity in which people are seriously answering that kind of question?
I guess it won't take long before someone makes a thread called "Is it better to have cancer or not have cancer?".
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 25, 2019 9:56 AM

Aug 2012
Thanakos said:
you can bet they can whop most gym rats' arses with no great difficulty.

Except most people would prefer to be gym rats and not fat/skinny. Little do they know, after 40 years of age, all the muscle would flop around like you just had a Abdominoplasty all over your body. Now that's disgusting.
Mar 25, 2019 9:59 AM

Dec 2016
skinny - it's easier to gain weight than lose it
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Mar 25, 2019 3:36 PM

Mar 2019
As long as your body is healthy it's fine and everyone is different! If you're thicker and healthy then it's fine, if you're slimmer and still healthy it's fine! as long as you're alive and breathing!
Mar 26, 2019 3:14 AM

Nov 2016
Yarub said:
Thanakos said:
you can bet they can whop most gym rats' arses with no great difficulty.

Except most people would prefer to be gym rats and not fat/skinny. Little do they know, after 40 years of age, all the muscle would flop around like you just had a Abdominoplasty all over your body. Now that's disgusting.

No, that muscle won't flop around unless you were on steroids. You will surely lose muscle as you age if you stop training, but that flabby muscle myth is just a myth. I know natty guys in their 70s who've got amazing physique because they never quit training.
Mar 27, 2019 7:08 PM

Oct 2010
If I had to be a bit underweight or a bit overweight, I'd pick to be a bit overweight. I was underweight a couple of years ago and it really fucked with how my body functioned (always cold, stopped getting my period, weak, etc). I'd rather have a bit of extra fat rather than having to deal with feeling that horrible ever again.

As for being obese vs severely underweight, I think both are equally bad, so there is no way I can choose one over the other. Both lifestyles are super unhealthy and come with consequences.
Mar 28, 2019 7:53 PM

Jul 2016
Alright so here is the thing dude, they're both bad for you!

-> Average is the way to go.
Apr 1, 2019 6:33 PM

May 2017
Being skinny obviously. As a former fat fuck I can assure you that being fat is the worst.
Apr 1, 2019 9:47 PM

Nov 2016
Probably skinny. Like others have said, it's easier to gain weight than lose it (even though I've been trying to gain weight for years and can never gain more than a pound lol)
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Apr 2, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2017
well before high school I used to be really skinny. I used to get teased a lot for being weak and fraigle. Also I never want to be fat. So now I just strive to be 'lean'. Honestly, neither skinny nor fat is good.
Have a good time ^-^)/
Apr 2, 2019 4:43 PM

Feb 2016
As someone who used to be morbidly obese and is now bang in the middle of a healthy BMI, definitely skinny! Looking back on all the physical, emotional and social issues it brought me, I never want to go back to being fat.
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Apr 2, 2019 6:03 PM

Mar 2014
They tell me you live longer if you're skinny.

Fuck that shit. The way the world is going, I don't wanna live past 60.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Apr 2, 2019 6:07 PM

Feb 2010
as most have said nether. is good. being under weight or over weight is bad for you.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 3, 2019 6:43 AM

Oct 2009
I used to be underweight and now severe overweight, had to say I prefer being skinny. Overweight messes up your body structure, straining your bones, joints, and muscles just by moving normally. Not to mention your lungs, heart, and all the metabolic systems has to do extra hard to keep you alive.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 3, 2019 1:19 PM

Sep 2012
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

16 by Adverrito »»
30 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
31 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
49 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.