Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2019 12:25 PM

Oct 2018
UPDATE : It started guys, we can discus Season 8 here.

Hey guys I'm so excited for the final Season of GoT,so I started rewatching the show,
I wonder if anyone is also rewatching the show? If so , what episode are you on?

I didn't wanted to at all,but started and it was totally worth it,since it was so long ago when I saw Season 1.
What is your favorite character (there can be more than one of course) and house?

Also tell me who you think will end up on the throne?
Let's make this a game and see who was right! :D
I say its Jon Snow!

And you?
Mila91Apr 15, 2019 7:19 AM

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2019 12:38 PM

Dec 2018
I'm rewatching it also, and I know about 20 others who are haha. My favourite character is Tyrion. He's been my favourite since day one. House? I'm for House Stark, but i'm from the North of England so...
Mar 19, 2019 1:00 PM

Jan 2019
I stopped watching Game of Thrones after the season where they killed off Stannis. Even then I was pretty tired of it considering the purposefully drawn out plot and the fact that some characters have more plot armor than Kirito.
Mar 19, 2019 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
I started watching season 7 yesterday, I postponed watching it last year when I found out that season 8 was delayed.
Mar 19, 2019 5:28 PM

Apr 2017
I'm looking forward to the next novel more. The TV-series is not as exciting anymore since it isn't based on the books and therefore has gone down in quality.
Mar 19, 2019 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
i love game of thron es
Mar 20, 2019 2:49 AM

Dec 2018
Voldo said:
I'm looking forward to the next novel more. The TV-series is not as exciting anymore since it isn't based on the books and therefore has gone down in quality.

I've read the books too, twice over infact and I can still enjoy the tv adaptation.

I've even got two copies of the books and one special edition.
Mar 20, 2019 4:11 AM

Oct 2018
nyohoho said:
Voldo said:
but who wouldn't want to know who ends up on the throne? Even though its probably not canon.

I say its Jon Snow :D

Lets see if I was right.

Mar 20, 2019 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
I'll probably rewatch the last season before the new one starts, just to get everything into my memory again. I have to say at the point where they deviated from the book, it definitely dropped in quality. Before it was more about intrigues and people making smart moves, now it's more of an action series.

Still better than 99% of the other stuff that you can watch on TV though. I still wish they would've stayed with 10 episodes, this will be over way too fast with only 6 episodes ><

Most likely Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen will marry and rule together. But I think it would be hella cool if the Night King would win in the end xD

My favourite characters always die way too soon, so I should stop having one. But I like Varys and house Stark is definitely my favourite house. I have a thing for people from the north though.
GatorMar 20, 2019 5:29 AM
Mar 20, 2019 5:22 AM

Aug 2017
I've already rewatched all 7 seasons. My favourite character is Jaime Lannister. He was one of the most hated characters in the first season but now he is one of the most loved ones. No man has changed like this nigga has. House? I guess I'm rooting for house Stark. But I can't predict who will end up on the throne.
Mar 20, 2019 8:23 AM

Oct 2018
@nyohoho WOW Imagine Cersei wining in the end! That would be interesting for sure!

XD

Mar 20, 2019 8:26 AM

Oct 2018
Yasuhiro- said:
It's been two years and most fans lose their hypes tbh. G.R.R. Martin owe us that one. Jaime Lannister character development is quite something though. My favorite is Tyrion. Dude lost everything but still doing good for people, want nothing much in return but drink. I kinda dislike the fact that Jon Snow and Daenerys are now together. It is kinda ass pull and also unfair for Ser Jorah Mormont. or Aquaman lol. It was really fun when Jon Snow and Yigritte were together and saying those words "You know nothing Jon Snow" Lol. But..she perished, Shame ding ding.

Ser Jorah Mormont is also one of my favorite characters! :)
Yes I agree,imagine poor Jon's face when he finds out the truth....Man he can't catch a break, can he lol
Him and Ygritte were my favorite...That's true love, the actors got married in real life too! They are so perfect.

Mila91Mar 20, 2019 8:31 AM

Mar 20, 2019 8:39 AM

Nov 2017
Wait is season 8 the final season?

plz @ me
Mar 20, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2018
@024 Interesting username btw :D

Yes. It starts in April 14.

Season 8 will be shorter than previous seasons, consisting of six episodes.

It will be based on the unpublished books The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring.

Season 8 will be the final season of Game of Thrones.

But it has been said that they will make prequels-spinoffs.

Mar 20, 2019 3:44 PM

Feb 2018
Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark. House Stark.

I think Daenerys Targaryen will end up to on the throne.
Mar 20, 2019 3:52 PM

Feb 2018
Mila91 said:
@024 Interesting username btw :D

Yes. It starts in April 14.

Season 8 will be shorter than previous seasons, consisting of six episodes.

It will be based on the unpublished books The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring.

Season 8 will be the final season of Game of Thrones.

But it has been said that they will make prequels-spinoffs.

But Season 8's episodes duration will be longer than the previous seasons.
Mar 23, 2019 5:56 AM

Nov 2018
Well George R.R. Martin has said that ending will be biter-sweet, that's why I think non of the main characters will end up on the throne.

In fact I think that in the end there may not even be a throne, there was a theory that I read a while back on Song of Ice and Fire reddit which stated that in the end monarchy would collapse and there won't be any kings our queens in Westeros.

Right now I'm not even that excited for the new season like I used to be. I absolutely loved first 4 seasons but after they run out of the source material, quality of the show's story has suffered. Now I'm watching it just to see how it will end. At least special effects are grate :D.
Mar 24, 2019 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
I am finally watching Game of Thrones with my husband for the first time. We are just barely into Season 3.

My favorite characters as of right now, Tyrion and Jaime Lannister. Arya and Rob Stark.
Minus the givens (Cersei, Joffrey, Ramsay, Baelish) my most hated would be Catelyn Stark. Not particularly fond of Jon Snow or Daenerys.

Edit: Guessing one of the dragons will end up on the throne.
Mar 24, 2019 3:22 PM

Nov 2017
The show is still enjoyable. And I mean it. It's the first TV show that made me stick to watching it until the final season. So here is a little hype for it from me.
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ?
๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.

¡วษฏ ษฅส‡แด‰ส วษนวษฅ uแด‰ สžษ”nส‡s วษน,noโ…„
Mar 24, 2019 5:14 PM

Jul 2016
Tyrion is the greatest character in entertainment history.
Also, no one will get the throne because the white walkers are going to kill everyone.
Mar 25, 2019 7:59 AM

Oct 2018
HitsugayaToshir0 said:
The show is still enjoyable. And I mean it. It's the first TV show that made me stick to watching it until the final season. So here is a little hype for it from me.

For me too!
I love this show so much and it means a lot to me personally,it's my favorite maybe ,but I have many shows that I love.

Mar 25, 2019 8:02 AM

Oct 2018
OGBsweets said:
Tyrion is the greatest character in entertainment history.
Also, no one will get the throne because the white walkers are going to kill everyone.

So OGBsweets says EVERYONE DIES!

We shall see if you are right! :D

Mar 25, 2019 8:54 AM

Jan 2011
im just hoping that Sandor Clegane gets his revenge before the end
Mar 25, 2019 10:07 AM

Oct 2018
silversaint said:
im just hoping that Sandor Clegane gets his revenge before the end

I hope so! I fucking love him! XD

Mar 25, 2019 11:05 AM

Mar 2019
I wanted to rewatch the entire show, but unfortunately was unable to find the time to do it and it’s too close to start, ahhh who am I kidding I prolly will try to do it after this weekend... but what I’ve been doing is watching a bunch of season highlights on YouTube and binge watching those.

As for favorite characters, oh man... Jon Snow is my dude! Because I’m House Stark all the way since season 1! But Oberon Martell, loves him he was so awesome and such a badass.... and speaking of Awesome Bronn as well. Those are my Top 3... but, with that being said... I have started to like Jaime Lannister more and more... it feels weird starting to cheer for a guy you wanted to die in season 1 lol.

I’m super excited about season 8
Mar 25, 2019 2:12 PM

Nov 2017
Mila91 said:
HitsugayaToshir0 said:

For me too!
I love this show so much and it means a lot to me personally,it's my favorite maybe ,but I have many shows that I love.

I dropped all shows aside GoT cause stuff like Supernatural, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story etc. just start to bore me with time. Felt like everything turend into bad written let's make money out of it sh!t. So this joy is real.
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ?
๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.

Mar 26, 2019 5:20 AM

Feb 2016
Favorite character: Jaime Lannister.

Honorable mentions as far as favs go:
- Brienne of Tarth
- Olenna Tyrell
- Tormund
- Sandor Clegane
- Tyrion Lannister
(That is a lot, but it's GoT so...)

Favorite House: Lannister. I mean come on, that house has the most interesting characters, likeable or not. As far as houses go anyway.

Throne: The seven kingdoms will stop existing, the damn thing will be destroyed. A new morachy will arise.

TaloraelMar 26, 2019 5:33 AM
Mar 27, 2019 5:01 PM

Sep 2016
Favorite Character would be Jaimie Lannister or Brynden Blackfish.

Favorite house? Pff that's a tough one but probably Baratheon and/or Martell

Throne: Tough question. Martin said the Ending will be "bittersweet" so I think the child of Danny and John kinda fits.

Mar 27, 2019 5:19 PM

Oct 2018
@Xeroll1 Very good prediction! We shall see if you are right!

My slavic bro! Have a goodnight ^_^

Mar 27, 2019 7:16 PM

May 2017
My favorite character just like most people is Tyrion. I dont think jon snow will get the throne cause its something I think he wouldn't want to do. It'd be interesting if no one got the throne and everyone just self governed.
Mar 27, 2019 8:54 PM

Mar 2019
Xeroll1 said:
Favorite Character would be Jaimie Lannister or Brynden Blackfish.

Favorite house? Pff that's a tough one but probably Baratheon and/or Martell

Throne: Tough question. Martin said the Ending will be "bittersweet" so I think the child of Danny and John kinda fits.

That’s what I’m thinking as well!!! Danny dies, and Jon doesn’t want it... so their Child ends up on the Throne
Mar 27, 2019 8:57 PM

Nov 2013
It’s a great show, my favorite characters are Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark. It’s too long to rewatch though, maybe in a couple years or something I’ll go for it.
Mar 28, 2019 4:33 AM
Feb 2019
I wish I can rewatch all series, but my college says me NO((( I don't have time for that!
Mar 28, 2019 8:52 AM

Oct 2018
ToddLakes said:
I wish I can rewatch all series, but my college says me NO((( I don't have time for that!

Please try watching Season 1 its so good, you wont regret it, at least Season 1 :D
One episode a day....it's nothing really.

Mar 28, 2019 9:44 AM

Jan 2011
I hope Cersei and Snow die. I can't stand these two. The rest i don't care. If at least these two die i'll be happy and finally confirm that GoT is a good series.

Katagari said:
I am finally watching Game of Thrones with my husband for the first time. We are just barely into Season 3.

My favorite characters as of right now, Tyrion and Jaime Lannister. Arya and Rob Stark.
Minus the givens (Cersei, Joffrey, Ramsay, Baelish) my most hated would be Catelyn Stark. Not particularly fond of Jon Snow or Daenerys.

Edit: Guessing one of the dragons will end up on the throne.

No way. Ramsey is the best one. Baelish is also good.

Mar 28, 2019 9:47 AM

Oct 2018
I'd replace ''drunk'' with ''hyper'' for my scenario.~(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใช่€ƒใˆ
"JUST KILL ME."
ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒžใ‚คใƒณใƒ‰
Mar 28, 2019 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
Just finished S3 last night (ugh if I could only binge watch this) so I might have not gotten far enough yet to appreciate some of the characters. But as of now, Ramsay isn't anything special. Baelish I can understand, he has wit, charm and plots. Ramsay is just a twisted fuck.

Mar 31, 2019 3:58 PM

Jan 2019
Favourite characters: Jon, Catelyn, Theon are my top 3
Also love Ned, Arya, Robb, Davos, Stannis, Wyman Manderly (book only unfortunately) and pre-ADWD/s5 Tyrion is also enjoyable

Fav house: Stark

Quality of the show's been dropping for a while, but still looking forward to the final season for some entertainment and closure (TWOW is nowhere in sight of course)

I have no idea how things will end
RobbWargedMar 31, 2019 6:59 PM
Mar 31, 2019 5:03 PM

Nov 2017
I guess Danny or Jon will sit on the throne.
Favorite characters: Robb (you'll always be my number 1), Tyrion, Daenerys and Jon
Favorite house: Stark

Mar 31, 2019 5:49 PM

Feb 2016
Favourite characters - Ned Stark, Catelyn Tully, Robert Baratheon, Olenna Tyrell, Tyrion Lannister, Varys, Samwell Tarly, Sandor Clegane, Mace Tyrell and the Mormonts (Jeor, Jorah and Lyanna)

Favourite house: House Targaryen, even though I’m not really a fan of Daenerys personally. She seems much too full of herself most of the time. But, as the house that forged the Iron Throne, they have the strongest claim to the Seven Kingdoms.

A few of my favourite quotes:
  • ”Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat arse, did you know that?” - Robert Baratheon

• ”It often conforts me to think that even in wars darkest days, in most places in the world, absolutely nothing is happening.” - Brynden Tully

• ”Brothels make a much better investment than ships, I’ve found. Whores rarely sink.” - Petyr Baelish

• ”So many flowers, My Lord. Each wanting to grow the tallest, bloom the brightest and one by one, sooner or later, they all get plucked. I don’t want to be the tallest or the brightest, I only want to remain in the garden.” - Grandmaester Pycelle (deleted scene)

• ”Madness has had its day!” - Mace Tyrell

• ”If I ever have an idea like that again, punch me in the face.” - Tyrion Lannister

• ”You know what doesn’t scare me? Bald cocksuckers like you. You think you’re fooling anyone with that top knot?” - Sandor Clegane

• ”Hodor” - Hodor

As for who ends up on the throne? I’m thinking it’s probably going to be either Jon or Daenerys. If they both live, they might reign as co-monarchs like William and Anne of England following the Glorious Revolution. It would be nice if they surprise me and make it Gendry, sort of wraps it up nicely where the War of the Five Kings finally concludes with the son and true heir of Robert Baratheon ascending to the throne. Perhaps that’s the so-called ‘bittersweet ending’? Both of the young lovers die and only Gendry remains as a viable claimant?

ManicMayoMar 31, 2019 6:03 PM
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Apr 1, 2019 3:12 AM

Oct 2018
@ManicMayo

A proper fan,very nice!

I love it!

Oh man I need more Gendry in the show, I hope they show more of his story!

Well he is the rightful heir, I really love your answer!

I think this is the best answer actually, and this will make Ned Stark rest in peace!

Gendry it is! (We shall see!)

Apr 1, 2019 3:17 AM

Oct 2018
Katagari said:
Just finished S3 last night (ugh if I could only binge watch this) so I might have not gotten far enough yet to appreciate some of the characters. But as of now, Ramsay isn't anything special. Baelish I can understand, he has wit, charm and plots. Ramsay is just a twisted fuck.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! Yes Ramsey is a sick fuck,I cant wait for you to see what will happen to him! No spoilers! :D

Apr 1, 2019 3:22 AM

Oct 2018
DeathNyx said:
I hope Cersei and Snow die. I can't stand these two. The rest i don't care. If at least these two die i'll be happy and finally confirm that GoT is a good series.

You hate Cersei and Jon Snow?

This is very weird , because they are totally different characters....

But you like Ramsey.....Okay...lol

Apr 1, 2019 6:31 AM

Jan 2011
Mila91 said:

It's impossible to not hate those two. Cersei is totally bitch... Snow, well, he's the usual depressed emo protagonist.

Ramsey is damn cool, his episodes were the best and funniest, especially when he tortured Theon. :)
Apr 1, 2019 7:18 AM

Oct 2018
@DeathNyx

Don't agree with you since Jon Snow is my favorite character and I was watching the show mainly for him lol

But interesting opinion! Thanks for sharing XD

Apr 1, 2019 7:57 AM

Jan 2011
Mila91 said:

Don't agree with you since Jon Snow is my favorite character and I was watching the show mainly for him lol

But interesting opinion! Thanks for sharing XD

If you like the character i respect that. Everyone has their own favorites.
As for me, I don't like him.
Apr 1, 2019 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Mila91 said:
DeathNyx said:

Jon Snow is kinda hard to like for the first few...seasons at least. He's a good person, but a whiny good person. Even as a bastard he had it better than most.
I found Ramsay funny as well but I still hate him for what he did to Theon, I can't wait til he gets his (um I already the spoilers up until that part). I liked Theon and he didn't deserve all that. I don't understand the hate he gets from people.

Think I'll add the Hound to my list of favorites, he's hilarious. And Bronn I dunno why I keep forgetting him, he was a favorite from day one.
removed-userApr 1, 2019 2:46 PM
Apr 2, 2019 11:08 AM

Dec 2012
DeathNyx said:
Mila91 said:

It's impossible to not hate those two. Cersei is totally bitch... Snow, well, he's the usual depressed emo protagonist.

Ramsey is damn cool, his episodes were the best and funniest, especially when he tortured Theon. :)
Don't cut yourself on that edge.

But seriously, you have to realize that this is only your opinion. Which is totally fine, but if you actually spent a few minutes in GOT discussion threads/comments then you should be aware of how many people love Cersei and Jon Snow. Or maybe you're just trolling. Hard to tell nowadays ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

Apr 2, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Haibara said:
DeathNyx said:

But seriously, you have to realize that this is only your opinion. Which is totally fine, but if you actually spent a few minutes in GOT discussion threads/comments then you should be aware of how many people love Cersei and Jon Snow. Or maybe you're just trolling. Hard to tell nowadays ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

People actually like Cersei? What... WHY?!
Apr 4, 2019 8:42 AM

Jan 2011
Haibara said:

I'm pretty serious. Those two characters sucks. I follow the show since the beginning and i can easily confirm that.

"How many people", you mean fangirls of Snow? :) and i doubt Cersei is very loved... but who cares what the (supposed) majority think. I don't follow the masses.
DeathNyxApr 4, 2019 8:54 AM
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
5 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7562 by KingVamp_ »»
9 hours ago

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

1 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Today, 10:46 AM

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3381 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Today, 10:23 AM

» Duet Songs Recommendations?

Iroas - Yesterday

2 by Zettaiken »»
Today, 6:56 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.