Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Dragon Ball Super Chapter 46 Discussion

Mar 19, 11:30 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Moro is an absolute beast. I was hoping that the nameless Namekian that was to be the saviour would have lasted at least more than one panel. That's crazy. Not having Senzu beans is a problem for our heroes.

Hopefully Buu can do something about this guy.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

Mar 19, 12:06 PM

It's kind of sad to see that probably the vast majority of the namekians assimilated to have a chance, but they utterly failed. Though, that was kind of expectable. Universe 6 tried the same thing, and they weren't that strong either, and now an even stronger opponent gets rid of them easily, of course.

I wouldn't mind if that namekian was saved somehow, Piccolo came to Namek for some reason, and assimilated all of them into himself. He definitely needs a power-up. Not that it would matter much at this point, but would be cool imo.

Beerus is too busy doing nothing, of course. I expected Whis to say "okay, but Goku and Vegeta are being murdered lmao", and then they'd decide not to interfere, so the story wouldn't be about Beerus. Instead Whis jst decided not to even mention it.

I wonder how Beerus could fight against Moro. Can he also devour god of destruction energy, or that's different?
Could Ultra Instinct be something that Moro can't nullify, because it's a unique thingie?
Probably defeating this goat will involve one of those ideas, or Goku doing something that involves the genki dama.

On a sidenote:
We might see this arc from July in the anime, because it's been leaked that Super is returning around that time, probably skipping the broly arc.
Not confirmed, but has a very high chance of returning.
Modified by Slim_Lamie, Mar 19, 12:11 PM

Mar 20, 3:29 AM

Damn now I wish Piccolo could get something in this arc after seeing all those Namekians trying to resist Moro. I have to admit that Moro is pretty savage though.

Mar 21, 1:17 PM

It's somewhat of a relief that Beerus has no interest in what's happening, though I wonder if Whis will stay quiet if things keep getting worse.

Kind of disappointing that the Super Namek got killed before he even got a chance to show his stuff.

Mar 21, 1:34 PM
damn how they will defeat Moro lol

the Super Namek is dead so soon too damn

Mar 23, 12:50 PM

Jeez Moro is really threatening. He killed the Super Namekian so easily.
"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Katsuki Bakugo

Mar 26, 11:29 AM

its namek all over again

Mar 29, 2:31 AM

The recycling is strong, but it's still an entertaining arc.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 31, 8:39 AM

I wonder if Ultra Instinct can be used without large amounts of ki, because if so that may be Goku's only way to even challenge Moro :0 I really don't think they're going to manage to extract the ancient Supreme Kai either :p

Slim_Lamie said:
It's kind of sad to see that probably the vast majority of the namekians assimilated to have a chance, but they utterly failed. Though, that was kind of expectable. Universe 6 tried the same thing, and they weren't that strong either, and now an even stronger opponent gets rid of them easily, of course.

I wouldn't mind if that namekian was saved somehow, Piccolo came to Namek for some reason, and assimilated all of them into himself. He definitely needs a power-up. Not that it would matter much at this point, but would be cool imo.

On a sidenote:
We might see this arc from July in the anime, because it's been leaked that Super is returning around that time, probably skipping the broly arc.
Not confirmed, but has a very high chance of returning.

I thought they said this Super Namek was comprised of the best warriors from each village? If that's the case I wouldn't assume that he's made of a majority of the population. I definitely would like to see Piccolo get that boost though!

I know everyone is whispering that they'll skip the Broly arc, but from a marketing standpoint it makes way too much sense for them to rehash it the same way they did the other two movies. That way they can produce another 12-ish episodes without having to come up with new story, and they can keep pushing all of the Broly and Gogeta merchandise that they put out for the movie.
Modified by MrLegitimacy, Apr 5, 12:24 PM

Apr 7, 9:28 PM
I hate that Bulma wants to see the guy who is able kill her own powerful husband before the universe ends. Shut up, stupid!

Preview MangaManga Store