Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime character reminds you of yourself?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 12, 2019 3:29 PM
Oct 2019
Zeref from Fairy Tail cuz our personalities are somewhat the same and I kinda look like him, in hair and eye colour. All I need is his clothing and I'd be an exact copy.
Oct 12, 2019 3:40 PM
Jul 2015
I'm literally Madara Uchiha.
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
Oct 12, 2019 3:45 PM

Jun 2019
Izuku Midoryia from My Hero Academia no doubt. Both of us are hardworking, have a chip their shoulder, put people over themselves, optimistic, and of course, awkward as hell, but we try.
professional women respecter
Oct 12, 2019 3:47 PM

Jul 2016
Every female character that has the same MBTI as me. Details on my blog that I haven't made yet.
Oct 12, 2019 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
2 characters: Houtarou Oreki and Haruhi Fujioka. Their somewhat critical personalities kinda remind me of myself. Especially with Houtarou and I relate with him in many ways. I remember one scene where he was being lazy all day and I was like, "dude, that's totally me." As for Haruhi, I always think to myself that I'm surrounded by a bunch of weird people just like her.
Oct 12, 2019 5:32 PM
Feb 2019
Hanekawa Tsubasa from Monogatari Series.
Oct 12, 2019 6:03 PM

Apr 2019
In my opinion i'd say I'm a mix of -

Hachiman from Oregairu
Ayanoukoji from Classroom of the Elite
Oreki Houtarou
Victorique de Blois from Gosick

because while I do have emotions like every other normal person, I tend to not show them to often in public. Meanwhile I have a very similar outlook on life as Hachiman does. I would also consider myself extremely lazy like Houtarou while also being a smart ass like him and Victorique. In addition, like victorique if I'm not kept busy with something I find myself to be extremely bored (at this point I fall asleep, even in the middle of classes, or I just watch some anime).

Oct 12, 2019 6:19 PM

Feb 2019
I would say Natsumi Tsujimoto from You're Under Arrest. straightforward & just attitude.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Oct 12, 2019 10:15 PM

May 2015
Hachiman Hikigaya... my favorite hero of all time. He's almost a complete copy of myself

Oct 12, 2019 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
Hachiman is the anime character I need, but it's really scary to think that thousands of other weeaboos have the same favourite character with messed up brain liquid.
Oct 12, 2019 11:10 PM

Dec 2018
kuroki form watamote, pretty sad piece of sht
Oct 12, 2019 11:14 PM

Jun 2019
Watashi from Tatami Galaxy, we both keep regretting our life decisions.

ブレ
ブレ
ブレ
ブレ

Oct 12, 2019 11:18 PM
Dec 2017
Sodachi Oikura I relate to the most. Matching pasts and personality
Oct 12, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2017
Tamaki Amajiki, Kenmacat, Mukkun, Dazai...
Oct 13, 2019 9:47 AM

Aug 2018
Maybe Luffy because I'm full spirited like him.
Oct 13, 2019 9:59 AM
Jun 2019
Kiriyama Rei from march comes in like lion
Oct 13, 2019 9:15 PM

Apr 2018
I see a lot of my personality traits in Hirotaka Nifuji from Wotakoi.
Oct 14, 2019 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
I think it'd probably have to be Sunako Nakahara from The Wallflower haha.
Oct 14, 2019 12:10 PM

Oct 2019
Yoshii Akihisa, cause i'm super baka

Oct 14, 2019 12:30 PM
Apr 2018
Either Gintoki, Luffy, Ichigo, or Kusuo Saiki
Oct 14, 2019 12:33 PM

Nov 2013
phosphophyllite, a piece of trash that needs something big happen to it to make it more mature...
btw I'm a guy
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Oct 17, 2019 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
Umaru from Himouto Umaru-chan. She's an extreme example, but I relate to acting quite proper in public, and then being an absolute clown and a dumbass at home, and also we kinda look alike.
Oct 17, 2019 12:38 PM

Sep 2016

I personally believe im like... Kajou Ayame from Shimoneta xD

(a few people told me that i look like Tomie,from Junji Ito's collection cause we both have,dark black hair and the same beauty mark on the left eye)
Oct 17, 2019 12:50 PM

Nov 2017
All my favourite characters have some quality I relate to and remind me of myself in some way. But the one character that makes me go, "Yeah, I see myself in him" would be Goku. Kind, cares about his friends, laid-back, never gives up, likes a challenge, works toward improving himself, "can do" attitude... I love it!
Oct 17, 2019 12:59 PM
Apr 2019
Seiya from Amagi Brilliant Park can be such a mood

Umaru and her closet weeb tendencies

I make jokes at the worst (and best) times like Mako from Kill La Kill

I have similar personality traits to Stocking from Panty and Stocking

I feel like Rikka from Love, Chunibyo when around my normie friends

I can be useless like Aqua when it comes to group work
Oct 17, 2019 1:09 PM

Apr 2015
Weevil Underwood/Insector Haga from Yu-gi-oh, 'cuz I'm also a lil shit.

I have also heard from other folks Ichimatsu Matsuno from Osomatsu-san would be my spirit animal. So I was called trash.
Oct 17, 2019 1:10 PM
Feb 2019
Dunno, it's hard to really describe it, combine my personality with the likes of Maebara Keichii and Kazami Yuuji for example and you basically get me. Didn't watch enough anime yet with a protagonist that feels relatable to me on a spiritual level (or most likely that doesn't exist, lol).
Oct 17, 2019 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
For me it's Johan Liebert – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
Oct 17, 2019 3:14 PM

Sep 2009
Gon (Hunter x Hunter ) nicest person ever but stubborn at times, compassionate, Taurus sign, playful, friendly and etc

If I was a guy I'd be like Gon.

Oct 17, 2019 3:19 PM

Mar 2018
Oskar von Reuenthal, with no other character, have I connected this much.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 17, 2019 3:23 PM

Aug 2018
Vargnatt said:
Gon (Hunter x Hunter ) nicest person ever but stubborn at times, compassionate, Taurus sign, playful, friendly and etc

so as time goes by, you would overcome innocence and become that crazy?
Enjoy the ride...
Oct 17, 2019 3:47 PM

Aug 2018
Seki from Tonari no Seki-kun

I always find my self getting distracted and goofing off when I am supposed to be working.

There was a chapter in the manga where it was revealed how and Seki would prepare for his "games" the night before school. It was almost creepy how much that related to me when I was in primary school. I used to do the same thing before school, sat near the back of class and almost never get caught playing.
Oct 17, 2019 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
A weird mix of Tanaka from Tanaka-san Always Listless because I'm lazy and the pure saltyness of Tsukishima from Haikyuu.
.....Also some Naki from Tokyo Ghoul when I get mad, tears and tantrums.

After thinking some more pretty much it's mostly Aizawa or Present Mic from BNHA, there is no in between >_>
Oct 18, 2019 12:10 AM

Sep 2009
lt_wassile said:
Vargnatt said:

so as time goes by, you would overcome innocence and become that crazy?

Yeah I do when I get mad. #30characterslimit
VargnattOct 18, 2019 9:26 AM

Oct 18, 2019 6:22 AM

Feb 2017
I'm basically a mix of :

Tobisawa Misaki from Aokana
Hikawa Sayo from BanG Dream!
Rei Kiriyama from Sangatsu no Lion
and a little bit of Hachiman
Oct 18, 2019 7:05 AM

Apr 2018
Hayato narita from oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai
Oct 18, 2019 7:20 AM

Oct 2018
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji - we are both uninterested in school activities but are always dragged in somehow. Also both of us try to not stand out too much in the class.
Oct 18, 2019 7:23 AM
Sep 2016
I would be ..

Genma Shinarui from Naruto because we're both irrelevant to the world 99.99% of the time.
Nov 27, 2019 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Sakata Gintoki. Aside from gender, we're both pretty lazy, sweets lover and irresponsible sometimes.
Nov 27, 2019 5:45 PM

Sep 2018
Hikigaya Hachiman is my choice. His ideology is something I can agree on and respect. And his self isolationist behavior makes me just relate to him.
Official account of the Eastern Roman Empire
Nov 27, 2019 5:48 PM

Nov 2019
gintoki sakata we are both lazy people who would do things for money.and we both like sweets because i eat ice cream everyday

Nov 27, 2019 9:44 PM
Jan 2019
Rizu Ogata from We Can't Study reminds me of my self so much since i am amazing at math and science but practically incompetent in english (compared to the 2 other subjects at least ). It is a subject im trying to improve with and i actually am but just like Rizu it is taking some time. We also share the same dream of studying psychology for college and even have similar reasons like wanting to further understand emotions of other humans. Even in appearance we share some similar attributes like height and that nerdy look. And finally there is that mutual interest in games, though for me its video games not board games. Rizu is basically me if i was born as a cute japanese/anime girl. I don't think im ever going to discover another character like her.

( I feel like i put too much detail in to this but it's fineeeeeee )
Makoto Shinkai is a mf genius
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 46 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

17 by creepylurker »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

194 by KeyiOs »»
3 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 7 hours ago

14 by 024 »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

52 by Oofmastre9000 »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.