Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2019 10:36 PM
Feb 2019
This will be hand down the BEST, BEST FAN SERVICE BEACH EP EVER IN ANIME HISTORY

I am super excited about the summer vacation ep. I think this would be the most exciting ep in the anime so far. From a manga reader perspective, these recent ep has been kinda cute but nothing exciting is really going on. But the coming beach ep would be so exciting and fun and I am hoping they could draw Kaguya swim suit right. Also, hopefully they got the funny scene where Kaguya and President share their bike to buy the firework and enjoy their moment together. It is super cute, fun and the most light hearted ep that really help me forgive the mean-spirited battles Kaguya and Shirogane had, focusing more on romance development
Mar 17, 2019 10:37 PM

Oct 2011
Gonna be honest. I can't wait for Chika in bikini. I've been waiting for it since episode 3. I'm fangirling right now.
Mar 17, 2019 11:10 PM

Nov 2007
Yeah. The moment Chika's bikini comes off in front of Yuu and he tells her you cannot even control the only thing going good for you is plain hilarious. But the funnier part is Kaguya's geta hurting her leg so Prez gives her a piggy back ride only to feel nothing on his back because she is a perma flat, lol.

Anyways, it's gonna be hilarious. I am sure by the end of the episode viewers will be laughing their ass off! ;)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 12:55 AM
Jan 2019
likemanga said:
This will be hand down the BEST, BEST FAN SERVICE BEACH EP EVER IN ANIME HISTORY

I am super excited about the summer vacation ep. I think this would be the most exciting ep in the anime so far. From a manga reader perspective, these recent ep has been kinda cute but nothing exciting is really going on. But the coming beach ep would be so exciting and fun and I am hoping they could draw Kaguya swim suit right. Also, hopefully they got the funny scene where Kaguya and President share their bike to buy the firework and enjoy their moment together. It is super cute, fun and the most light hearted ep that really help me forgive the mean-spirited battles Kaguya and Shirogane had, focusing more on romance development
which manga man its not gonna be beach ep what are u talking about? in manga there isnt any beach chapters. in next ep drama is coming but not fan service (except hayasaka

shanimebib said:
Yeah. The moment Chika's bikini comes off in front of Yuu and he tells her you cannot even control the only thing going good for you is plain hilarious. But the funnier part is Kaguya's geta hurting her leg so Prez gives her a piggy back ride only to feel nothing on his back because she is a perma flat, lol.

Anyways, it's gonna be hilarious. I am sure by the end of the episode viewers will be laughing their ass off! ;)
yeah I read the manga but there is nothing like this are u reading fan manga or smthng like that? they are not gonna adapt that u know?
Mar 18, 2019 1:35 AM
Dec 2013
likemanga said:

What are you talking about? Kaguya manga never has a beach chapter. Reading your post made me doubt are a manga reader.
Mar 18, 2019 5:22 AM

Jun 2014

Can't wait for it either, I've been thirsting to see BEST BOI YUU in his glorious form.
Mar 18, 2019 5:26 AM
Jan 2019
Deshuro said:
likemanga said:

What are you talking about? Kaguya manga never has a beach chapter. Reading your post made me doubt are a manga reader.
I think they are baiting anime only watchers lol
Mar 18, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2019
Seriously this post cracked me up.
Honestly you guys can write better echhi plots than Kei Asuga ;)
Mar 18, 2019 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
I will never understand how "summer begins!!" = "FANSERVICE ECCHI BEACH EPISODE NEXT EP" for some people, haha
Mar 18, 2019 11:45 AM

Nov 2007
HalfHalfBastard said:
I will never understand how "summer begins!!" = "FANSERVICE ECCHI BEACH EPISODE NEXT EP" for some people, haha

It's a standard practice to have an obligatory beach/onsen episode midway the season. We cannot and shall not accept anything else with just two episodes left!

I will ragequit and drop this anime if they don't give me my fanservice episode now that the long awaited summer has arrived in the Kaguya-sama universe!

My personal wish is Kaguya's everywhere-frilly-white-onepiece swimsuit like I have been promised since the start of the season. Umm...or maybe Hayasaka wrapped in a bath towel at least! Can't be too much of an ask.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 12:45 PM
Jan 2019
shanimebib said:
HalfHalfBastard said:

It's a standard practice to have an obligatory beach/onsen episode midway the season. We cannot and shall not accept anything else with just two episodes left!

I will ragequit and drop this anime if they don't give me my fanservice episode now that the long awaited summer has arrived in the Kaguya-sama universe!

My personal wish is Kaguya's everywhere-frilly-white-onepiece swimsuit like I have been promised since the start of the season. Umm...or maybe Hayasaka wrapped in a bath towel at least! Can't be too much of an ask.
according to manga
so that should be more than enough.
Mar 18, 2019 3:08 PM

Jun 2014
midwiferuler said:
shanimebib said:

according to manga
so that should be more than enough.

Sometime you guys need to check quickly if the poster has the manga in his favorite, it doesn't even take long lol, the number of time I see people post seriously toward manga reader doing this is funny.
Mar 18, 2019 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
The chapter with Fujiara in Hawaii was so absolutely cute :D
And we get to see a lot of "plot" if you know what i mean...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama šŸ¤£

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2019

260 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:04 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.