Forum Settings
Forums

For a series about breast sucking to power up and fight...(End of manga spoilers)

New
Mar 17, 2019 5:35 PM
Jul 2011
There sure was a lot of deaths. Serious and tragic deaths. I watched the anime adaptation long ago then started the manga but it wasn't finished so forgot about it for a while, I binged read the latest chapters to completion recently.

The whole concept is silly but there were so pretty nice fight scenes in the middle and towards the end, would been nice to see them animated. The final battle was pretty rush and BS though, way too much "we believe in hope so we'll succeed!" type powering up from Sasha and crew. Earlier fights wasn't so cheesy like that.

I noticed the author has another series going with the same concept of breast sucking to power up, talk about being one note.
Jul 5, 2021 7:16 AM
Jun 2021
Gen2K_ said:
There sure was a lot of deaths. Serious and tragic deaths. I watched the anime adaptation long ago then started the manga but it wasn't finished so forgot about it for a while, I binged read the latest chapters to completion recently.

The whole concept is silly but there were so pretty nice fight scenes in the middle and towards the end, would been nice to see them animated. The final battle was pretty rush and BS though, way too much "we believe in hope so we'll succeed!" type powering up from Sasha and crew. Earlier fights wasn't so cheesy like that.

I noticed the author has another series going with the same concept of breast sucking to power up, talk about being one note.

yep. it's been some time since i read the end so i don't really remember if it was rushed bs or not, but i can kinda see that. still a good manga tho.

currently reading the other manga with a similar premise(shinju no nectar), and it's pretty good so far. maybe even better than this one.

More topics from this board

» Does Sasha end up with Mafuyu in the manga?

ToriShime - Feb 3, 2021

3 by jonxdx »»
Jul 5, 2021 7:27 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 16 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 9:13 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 15 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 14 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:25 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 13 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 5:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.