Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2019 10:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
their newly redesigned rocket looks adorable ^_^. it definitely gives the cozy feeling :p
they even have an automatic doughnut maker thing!
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 17, 2019 1:16 AM
Jun 2011
the rocket is fixed and now they go on space adventures
Mar 17, 2019 2:32 AM

Mar 2017
Good episode! I like how the A.I. has its own personality and is kind of sassy, too. It raises the question though, whether all A.I. is allowed to develop a personality... if Star Trek has taught me anything, it's that rogue A.I.'s are an all too common problem in future societies.

This episode finally showed a bit of synergy between the girls, even if I only really find Lala interesting. I thought it was cool that they showed that liftoff is very strenuous on their bodies, and they didn't handwave that part. Also, it seems that they use some sort of hyperspace travel, entering a subspace plane of sorts. I think that is the more common travel method in sci-fi, as opposed to a space warp or just straight up teleportation / "jump drive".

I wonder whether they will meet alien cultures now, or at least explore strange new environments or phenomena in space. That would be twincool, if I may say so myself! Fighting against giant space amoeba, getting stuck in time loops, weathering against ion storms, preventing an intergalactic war, encountering a planet of clones, or sentient plant life or fungi, or shapeshifters, or being stuck in an energy-sapping rift, or having an alien intruder on-board... if you can't tell, I love sci-fi stories like these. So I really hope they do a few of these in-between the "bad guys attack" episodes. Some of them would be "monster-of-the-week" which most Precure fans seem to prefer anyway. Only difference is, that they could use truly alien and unique monsters in a space setting.

I downloaded the old ED btw and play it everytime an episode ends. :P At least in regards to visuals and OST this season of Precure can hold up to what little prior experience I had with the franchise. Looking forward to see more!
Mar 17, 2019 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
it was already shown (as early as episode 1 iirc) that Fuwa is able to create a wormhole in space-time for quicker travels. in Fresh! there was teleportation, which was really travel at the speed of light. for relatively "short" distances, the teleportation method was more than adequate.
in Star Twinkle, however, where the distances between stars are easily more than several hundred light-years away, the teleportation is obviously not practical. incidentally, the concept of wormholes and breaking the fabric of space-time was also done in the previous season. (hugtan broke space-time to summon the other cures)

i think this might be the first time that the enemy looks alien. the space theme allowed for more unique character designs for the enemies. :p
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 17, 2019 10:03 AM

Oct 2011
great epidose.

all girls working together to repair rocket, and Lala finally sees the other girls as her friends.

Best part of the episode.
Elena got very nice to Hikaru this ep.
She got very excited to know what Hikaru was drawing.
"Show us your drawing Hikaru" - thats not nice but very pushy Elena xD
Then she tells Hikaru to put more decorations to motivate Lala allow the rocket painting.

the nonsense of this ep.
Who gave these girls tons of materials to repair rocket?

cptlee39 said:

I wonder whether they will meet alien cultures now, or at least explore strange new environments or phenomena in space.

next ep preview shows (cute) alien creatures.
and already showed something i expected Hikaru to do once in other planets.
MARxRGMar 17, 2019 1:06 PM
Mar 18, 2019 3:11 PM

Jul 2015
That was a great episode! The friendship and coordination between the girls increased a lot after working together to make the rocket repairs and giving it a really cute new design made out of the ideas that everyone shared, having fun is definitely the best way to work doing something.

Kaguya and Elena now also discovered the wonders of space, time for an adventure for the libra pen!

Mar 18, 2019 9:41 PM

Mar 2019
Love the new rocket and seeing them work together was really fun.
Super looking forward to the next few episodes and I wonder if the amount of space show references means we'll get some Star Trek-y episodes from those planets.
Mar 26, 2019 1:57 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, I'm impress they were able to rebuilt it in just one whole day :O
May 18, 2019 5:21 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
;;;; Could have had Hoshina help carry stuff.;; That would have seemed more logical.;; AI's ain't NOTHIN'.
Also, initially eugh that ring around the window that Madoka suggested looked baaaaad. Everything else looked fine.

Um. I kinda think that they need to spice up Madoka and Elena. Right now it kinda feels like they're just along for the ride, making small comments every now and then.;; Like, it kinda feels like they're onlookers who make the comments that the watchers might make. They're not bad, just bland, YET you can't spell bland without bad, yo. I feel like it's so easy to just make their reactions to things unique to them instead of them all having the same stock reactions. I get that the target audience is probably fine with what they're given, but man... if I'm making a show for girls, I'd probably take the time to make the characters kinda like people you can relate to or actually want to aspire to be while also giving them room to grow. But before growth, I think it's important to make them interesting first since if you don't have interest in the character in the first place, it's hard to care about their development beyond a certain level.

Like yo, I feel like I've only seen Elena and Madoka with two expressions ever. Like, their transformations give them a little bit of unspoken and untapped personality. I mean like yo, Elena flips her pen like a boss, but what type of personality does a person have to have to do something like that. That's a pretty smug or attention-grabbing move right there. They could easily throw that in. Like, yo maybe she LIKES all the attention she gets. Kinda same with Madoka. She seemed to smile every time someone praised her and I kinda thought, "Whoa, she's conceited", but apparently not. But it could have been a thing that she obeys for the sake of praise and that could have carried over to her interactions with others/as a Precure. But I get it. It looks like they don't want to paint any of the girls TOO negatively, even if for a little bit. But uh... honestly, most interesting character in this show for me is actually Himenojou Sakurako (the one who wants to take Madoka's spot). What would be REALLY cool is if she became a Precure and was still trying to compete with Madoka but eventually learned to suck it up because she realized that each had their own unique strengths. Idk. Probabaly not going to happen though.
SwiggyMay 20, 2019 3:03 PM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 1, 2019 7:48 PM
Apr 2017
Holy star cows, I really love how it looks like! I REALLY DO! The battle is too awesome too!
Oct 11, 2019 11:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're in space ! The galaxy in the breach is way better than the normal galaxy.
I really liked this episode, especially when they were fixing the rocket.
Jul 4, 2021 2:46 PM

Feb 2020
Aww. Their new rocket is amazing! So cute. :D

Great episode. Now they are in space! Let the adventure begin! ^^
Nov 3, 2021 6:20 PM

Nov 2012
My favorite episode so far. The girls bonding over cleaning and personalizing their spaceship. Which in turn increased their chemistry and teamwork with one another. Now they're in space!!!
Jan 4, 2023 3:46 AM

Feb 2020
The girls worked really hard with the rocket, and the result couldn't be any better. Now it looks absolutely fantastic! Really cute design. :)

It even has a donuts-making machine made by Puruns. Well, it still needs some adjustments, but soon it can make delicious donuts.

After the fight, they all went to the space together for the first time. Now the adventure can truly begin.
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM
Jun 2017
it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo good :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 36 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Oct 13, 2019

13 by SuzuhRevv »»
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 29 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Sep 2, 2019

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.