Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 16, 2019 1:43 AM

Mar 2012
Hey :)

As I'm scrolling through MAL looking for new Animes to watch, all the time the top animes in every search I'm looking at are things I've already watched.

So I'm sure this problem isn't unique only for me, that's why I suggest adding a new filter to MAL: "Not in list" or "not in watching/hold/drop/completed/Plan to watch" or anything like that.

There's also the idea of plan to watch, personally I think you should still view those shows when you filter everything thats "not in list" but it doesn't matter much and I believe others will disagree so I'll leave this decision up to you guys.

In short: adding a filter in every search (top animes/mangas or general search) that will hide whatever it is in my list so I'll be able to search for only new animes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2019 4:45 AM

Mar 2012
If I didn't get an answer that means the suggestion is denied?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2019 4:08 PM

Feb 2015
Why I still visit this place? Just to suffer? Why is searching for older topics that hard for many people?
Hakaminah said:
Deja vu, I've answered such thread before...
Hakaminah said:
Just install this extension. Its main downside is that it hides all anime and not just the ones you completed, though you can enable back things in your Plan To Watch list and that's something I guess. I've been using it for a while together with another extension that highlights series on my lists.
MAL most likely isn't going to add anything like that anytime soon.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
8 hours ago

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Yesterday, 12:26 PM

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Apr 22

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
Apr 23, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Apr 23, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.