Forums
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 18, 5:36 AM

Gator said:
Tadaima~ :3

Depends on her cooking style, if it's lewd than maybe xD

There's also a "so bad it's good" trope :3

Doing alright, finished New Game season 2 yesterday. I might start Gamers today, since it seems like a good follow-up show hehe. Else I didn't have time to do much yesterday since my uncle visited together with my aunt and cousin. Only watched some anime, didn't even have time for gaming T_T

How about you? :3

Had a fun meeting? :3

What kind of lewd do you mean here, her being lewd, or her lewding others with her food? xD

A trope and a genre aren't the same though :3

"only" watched some anime? Are you saying it's inferior? >:3

Doing fine I guess. Just played some more piano, wasted some time on youtube and was messing around a little with my python script for running stuff with proton... to no avail :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Jul 18, 6:01 AM

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Had a fun meeting? :3

What kind of lewd do you mean here, her being lewd, or her lewding others with her food? xD

A trope and a genre aren't the same though :3

"only" watched some anime? Are you saying it's inferior? >:3

Doing fine I guess. Just played some more piano, wasted some time on youtube and was messing around a little with my python script for running stuff with proton... to no avail :3

Was less of a meeting and more of a lecture. But it was pretty boring :3
Tomorrow I'll be on a meeting and even have to present something T_T

Both is fine by me, but her being lewd would be better I guess xD

There is no "It's good to be bad" genre on MAL though :3

It's more like I prioritized anime instead of gaming, so I that was all I could do with yesterday's time ^^

I thought about trying Witcher 3 with proton, but my RX580 manages to make it somehow run on almost 60 FPS at highest setting without hairworks... don't wanna lose more performance :3

Jul 18, 6:19 AM

Gator said:
Was less of a meeting and more of a lecture. But it was pretty boring :3
Tomorrow I'll be on a meeting and even have to present something T_T

Both is fine by me, but her being lewd would be better I guess xD

There is no "It's good to be bad" genre on MAL though :3

It's more like I prioritized anime instead of gaming, so I that was all I could do with yesterday's time ^^

I thought about trying Witcher 3 with proton, but my RX580 manages to make it somehow run on almost 60 FPS at highest setting without hairworks... don't wanna lose more performance :3

Isn't that the usual for lectures? :3
All day? ^^

And both would be even better? xD

Of course there isn't. Just like how there's no RTS or RPG genre on MAL :3

Well either way, prepare for lots of misunderstandings in gamers :3

You can always at least see how well it runs, and if it's not good enough switch back, right? :3

Jul 18, 6:47 AM

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Isn't that the usual for lectures? :3
All day? ^^

And both would be even better? xD

Of course there isn't. Just like how there's no RTS or RPG genre on MAL :3

Well either way, prepare for lots of misunderstandings in gamers :3

You can always at least see how well it runs, and if it's not good enough switch back, right? :3

Some can be interesting, like about programming techniques or something. But that was just about organizational stuff ^^
It's planned from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, but we also have to go to another building so it'll take a while :3

Of course, that's the best case xD

An anime is not a game though, so RPG wouldn't make any sense anyway :3

I actually thought it's a well-liked anime, but some people seem to hate it with a passion xD

That would need me to take the time and install it in linux as well which is kind of a bother I guess? :3

Jul 18, 7:10 AM

Gator said:
Some can be interesting, like about programming techniques or something. But that was just about organizational stuff ^^
It's planned from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, but we also have to go to another building so it'll take a while :3

Of course, that's the best case xD

An anime is not a game though, so RPG wouldn't make any sense anyway :3

I actually thought it's a well-liked anime, but some people seem to hate it with a passion xD

That would need me to take the time and install it in linux as well which is kind of a bother I guess? :3

Never had one about programming :3
But if it starts at 9:30 AM then that means you can at least get there relatively quickly, right? :3

And which case do you think is the most likely to happen? xD

Exactly, and the good to be bad genre is a game genre too. Not that you're gonna find it listed anywhere though :3

Probably because of how exceptionally skilled the characters are at misunderstanding absolutely everything in the most stupid and roundabout manner possible... that and probably also some jealousy xD

So that stuff about being worried about the framerate is nothing but an excuse to hide your laziness then? :P

Jul 19, 6:45 AM

Konnichiwa~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Never had one about programming :3
But if it starts at 9:30 AM then that means you can at least get there relatively quickly, right? :3

And which case do you think is the most likely to happen? xD

Exactly, and the good to be bad genre is a game genre too. Not that you're gonna find it listed anywhere though :3

Probably because of how exceptionally skilled the characters are at misunderstanding absolutely everything in the most stupid and roundabout manner possible... that and probably also some jealousy xD

So that stuff about being worried about the framerate is nothing but an excuse to hide your laziness then? :P

I had a JSF workshop a while ago, that was pretty neat :3
Yeah we need about 20 minutes I guess. Only came back 1,5 hours ago though because we also went to have lunch afterwards ^^

Hmm her food causing foodgasms I would guess. Though in the OVA she was naked quite a lot as well in her short amount of screentime xD

Shouldn't it be a trope at the very least? :3

I watched the first two episodes yesterday and it was actually quite good. The characters are very likable, though awkward. But so far the score seems way too low somehow ^^

Nah, but it's delusional to think that I wouldn't lose some performance when it comes to playing sophisticated games with wine :P

10 hours ago

Ohayou~ :3

@Tyrantarmy6
γŠγŸγ‚“γ˜γ‚‡γ†γ³γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†οΌ

9 hours ago

γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™@Gatorさん。貴方にも良い徑一ζ—₯γ‚’ :3
Now I'm making it sound like I won't be here today, but oh well xD

Anyways, how're you doing today? :3

9 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:

γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™@Gatorさん。貴方にも良い徑一ζ—₯γ‚’ :3
Now I'm making it sound like I won't be here today, but oh well xD

Anyways, how're you doing today? :3

Surely you won't be at work as long as ususally, will you? :3

Doing alright except that it's a Monday. Continued watching Gamers and started Akiba's trip. Else I didn't do much this weekend except for gaming. Played a lot of Witcher 3 and some Civilization 5 with a friend on Saturday evening :3

How about you?

9 hours ago

Gator said:
Surely you won't be at work as long as ususally, will you? :3

Doing alright except that it's a Monday. Continued watching Gamers and started Akiba's trip. Else I didn't do much this weekend except for gaming. Played a lot of Witcher 3 and some Civilization 5 with a friend on Saturday evening :3

How about you?

Eh, we'll have to see. I already arrived a little later than usual to begin with, getting some cake at the supermarket :3

So you're finally making some actual progress with the witcher? xD

Doing fine I guess. Played some more dungeons 3, watched some more airing anime, played some more piano and decided it was about time for me to also continue gamers... 2 more eps left to go now :3
Aside from that I had a party yesterday as you can imagine, and I also heard a lot of noise coming from the "zwarte cross" a few km from here :3

9 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Eh, we'll have to see. I already arrived a little later than usual to begin with, getting some cake at the supermarket :3

So you're finally making some actual progress with the witcher? xD

Doing fine I guess. Played some more dungeons 3, watched some more airing anime, played some more piano and decided it was about time for me to also continue gamers... 2 more eps left to go now :3
Aside from that I had a party yesterday as you can imagine, and I also heard a lot of noise coming from the "zwarte cross" a few km from here :3

You don't even bring self-baked cake to work? How dare you xD

I actually do, reached level 10 already. After understanding a bit about the game itself, it's way more fun to play. Even though the dialogue controls still drive me crazy sometimes ^^

Oh, you had not finished Gamers yet? I actually think it's rated a bit too low on MAL, it's quite funny and has likable characters. I have 4 episodes left and last episode most misunderstandings got solved, but now the big showdown of Mono and Tsucchie is upon us xD
Party with family? Had to google that, seems like a really weird event :3

8 hours ago

Gator said:
You don't even bring self-baked cake to work? How dare you xD

I actually do, reached level 10 already. After understanding a bit about the game itself, it's way more fun to play. Even though the dialogue controls still drive me crazy sometimes ^^

Oh, you had not finished Gamers yet? I actually think it's rated a bit too low on MAL, it's quite funny and has likable characters. I have 4 episodes left and last episode most misunderstandings got solved, but now the big showdown of Mono and Tsucchie is upon us xD
Party with family? Had to google that, seems like a really weird event :3

Hey, at least I went to the bakery section xD

I saw it has timed dialogue choices too, sounds like a very bad idea :3

Most misunderstandings got solved... yeah, you tell that to the characters who have mastered the art of saying the most easily misunderstandable things without any context and misunderstanding things in ways far worse than any sane person normally would xD
Mostly, but there were also some people present who weren't family :3

That it is. Only at that event do you see that much beer and dirt combined with weird sh*t like naked people on bikes and strangely decorated vehicles, or a marching band just marching straight through the drunken crowd amidst all the beer stands xD
Been there once before and as expected of an event with over 200k visitors, there are way too many people :P

8 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Hey, at least I went to the bakery section xD

I saw it has timed dialogue choices too, sounds like a very bad idea :3

Most misunderstandings got solved... yeah, you tell that to the characters who have mastered the art of saying the most easily misunderstandable things without any context and misunderstanding things in ways far worse than any sane person normally would xD
Mostly, but there were also some people present who weren't family :3

That it is. Only at that event do you see that much beer and dirt combined with weird sh*t like naked people on bikes and strangely decorated vehicles, or a marching band just marching straight through the drunken crowd amidst all the beer stands xD
Been there once before and as expected of an event with over 200k visitors, there are way too many people :P

In what other section could you have bought a cake? xD

At least on my difficulty level there is a lot of time to make a choice. It's more that the key to skip the dialogue is the same as doing somethings in the next dialogue, like selling items for example. And since you have to press the key twice to skip a dialoge, I sometimes hammer on it a lot :3
Well obviously there will be more to come, but for now at least the relationship dramas seem to have been averted... except for the incoming one with Chiaki of course xD
Colleagues as well? :3

Hey, but they have a pikachu motorcycle. I guess just because there's beer and a lot of people, doesn't stop the weebs from participating xD

8 hours ago

Gator said:
In what other section could you have bought a cake? xD

At least on my difficulty level there is a lot of time to make a choice. It's more that the key to skip the dialogue is the same as doing somethings in the next dialogue, like selling items for example. And since you have to press the key twice to skip a dialoge, I sometimes hammer on it a lot :3
Well obviously there will be more to come, but for now at least the relationship dramas seem to have been averted... except for the incoming one with Chiaki of course xD
Colleagues as well? :3

Hey, but they have a pikachu motorcycle. I guess just because there's beer and a lot of people, doesn't stop the weebs from participating xD

Touché xD

And has that thus far led to major problems such as mass death and destruction? :3
In other words, the relationship dramas aren't over at all xD
Nah, I timed things very well by having a birthday party during the zwarte cross so they were all over there :3

Of course, the weirder the better, right? xD
And with an event like this you can imagine that it's not just dutchies who visit it, there's for example also germans and americans :3
They also always have these ridiculous slogans, like this year "the black cross, also for white people" (in written dialect no less) xD

7 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Touché xD

And has that thus far led to major problems such as mass death and destruction? :3
In other words, the relationship dramas aren't over at all xD
Nah, I timed things very well by having a birthday party during the zwarte cross so they were all over there :3

Of course, the weirder the better, right? xD
And with an event like this you can imagine that it's not just dutchies who visit it, there's for example also germans and americans :3
They also always have these ridiculous slogans, like this year "the black cross, also for white people" (in written dialect no less) xD

There were two quests which consequences I looked up after finishing the questline. In one I was statisfied with the outcome, the other one I did again. So I try to avoid mass death and destruction ^^
Let's see how many of them they can squeeze into 4 episodes xD
So you did not want to have them at your party? Spoken like a true weeb :3

Normies can be weird as well though, usually the bad kind of weird ^^
Germans I would have expected, but Americans? That's a long trip :o
What does that even mean? People could misunderstand that as racism I bet xD

7 hours ago

Gator said:
There were two quests which consequences I looked up after finishing the questline. In one I was statisfied with the outcome, the other one I did again. So I try to avoid mass death and destruction ^^
Let's see how many of them they can squeeze into 4 episodes xD
So you did not want to have them at your party? Spoken like a true weeb :3

Normies can be weird as well though, usually the bad kind of weird ^^
Germans I would have expected, but Americans? That's a long trip :o
What does that even mean? People could misunderstand that as racism I bet xD

So you loaded up an old save to change the outcome you got? :3
Probably far too many xD
I wouldn't say that, but it was busy enough already as it was :3

I'm not sure whether most people who participate in those races can be classified as "normal" :3
Well, I guess that's just how large the event is :3
Wikipedia said:
The Zwarte Cross Festival is the largest paid festival in the Netherlands, and the largest motor event in the world. The 19th edition in 2015 had 197.450 visitors and the 20th edition in 2016 numbered 220,000 visitors. The festival is a combination of motorcross, music, theatre and stunts. 'Zwarte Cross' literally means 'black cross'; it is a reference to the illegal motocross races in the 1960s.

Well as the above quote already mentions, "zwarte cross" means "black cross", so that slogan is obviously a pun, but I assume it's also a jab at how people see everything as racist these days xD
Then again, I don't remember hearing a lot of commotion over it, perhaps also because the west already views us as a bunch of crazy farmers anyways xD

6 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
So you loaded up an old save to change the outcome you got? :3
Probably far too many xD
I wouldn't say that, but it was busy enough already as it was :3

I'm not sure whether most people who participate in those races can be classified as "normal" :3
Well, I guess that's just how large the event is :3
Wikipedia said:
The Zwarte Cross Festival is the largest paid festival in the Netherlands, and the largest motor event in the world. The 19th edition in 2015 had 197.450 visitors and the 20th edition in 2016 numbered 220,000 visitors. The festival is a combination of motorcross, music, theatre and stunts. 'Zwarte Cross' literally means 'black cross'; it is a reference to the illegal motocross races in the 1960s.

Well as the above quote already mentions, "zwarte cross" means "black cross", so that slogan is obviously a pun, but I assume it's also a jab at how people see everything as racist these days xD
Then again, I don't remember hearing a lot of commotion over it, perhaps also because the west already views us as a bunch of crazy farmers anyways xD

Pretty much, luckily there are a lot of checkpoint saves so I did not have to go back very far :3
Given that a special look on your face can already lead to misunderstandings, that's quite likely xD
What did you have for dinner at your party? :3

Normies are usually everywhere, even at anime conventions :3
The largest motor event in the world? Well that's certainly bigger than I thought :o

Oh I see, should've known that this is the meaning. Not far away from the german translation :3
Crazy farmers on motorcycles with Japanese monsters on it... sounds pretty crazy from a normal viewpoint xD

6 hours ago

Gator said:
Pretty much, luckily there are a lot of checkpoint saves so I did not have to go back very far :3
Given that a special look on your face can already lead to misunderstandings, that's quite likely xD
What did you have for dinner at your party? :3

Normies are usually everywhere, even at anime conventions :3
The largest motor event in the world? Well that's certainly bigger than I thought :o

Oh I see, should've known that this is the meaning. Not far away from the german translation :3
Crazy farmers on motorcycles with Japanese monsters on it... sounds pretty crazy from a normal viewpoint xD

Well that's good then, but it's still known as save scumming :P
So who's best girl so far? :3
Dinner didn't happen yesterday. Just snacks like potato chips, cheese and boiled eggs all day :3

At the stands perhaps, but in case of the zwarte cross a lot of the people at the stands are volunteers who get a ticket in exchange. I could help out at the beer stand of the corso group I'm a part of as well, but meh :3
Yep, now imagine all of those people coming here in a single weekend and the chaos that ensues as a result xD

Indeed, the german word is pretty similar :3
Not just motorcycles though, there's also tractors and decorated cars like that lego thing I posted above... but hey, I didn't say we tried to change their view xD

5 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well that's good then, but it's still known as save scumming :P
So who's best girl so far? :3
Dinner didn't happen yesterday. Just snacks like potato chips, cheese and boiled eggs all day :3

At the stands perhaps, but in case of the zwarte cross a lot of the people at the stands are volunteers who get a ticket in exchange. I could help out at the beer stand of the corso group I'm a part of as well, but meh :3
Yep, now imagine all of those people coming here in a single weekend and the chaos that ensues as a result xD

Indeed, the german word is pretty similar :3
Not just motorcycles though, there's also tractors and decorated cars like that lego thing I posted above... but hey, I didn't say we tried to change their view xD

I don't really care about that, it's a single player game. I do what I want :P
I think all of them are quite likable, but Tendou is surprisingly the best. Just from her looks I got some Chitoge vibes at first xD
Cheese and boiled eggs are snacks in the Netherlands? :3

I think there are much more comfortable jobs than working at a beer stand though... all those drunken people later on demanding another one ^^
Especially since your village isn't that big already xD

I mean that stuff looks cool, unfortunately I'm not much interested in that. Cars and motorcycles are just means to get from A to B for me :3

5 hours ago

Gator said:

I don't really care about that, it's a single player game. I do what I want :P
I think all of them are quite likable, but Tendou is surprisingly the best. Just from her looks I got some Chitoge vibes at first xD
Cheese and boiled eggs are snacks in the Netherlands? :3

I think there are much more comfortable jobs than working at a beer stand though... all those drunken people later on demanding another one ^^
Especially since your village isn't that big already xD

I mean that stuff looks cool, unfortunately I'm not much interested in that. Cars and motorcycles are just means to get from A to B for me :3

Okaeri~ :3

Often times that's no option though because of the lost progress :P
She's a likable character unlike a certain gorilla woman, yes, but chiaki does fit amano better. Hell, I know tasuku agrees with me on that one xD
Yeah, it's pretty common here to make a plate of snacks containing stuff like that in addition to the usual potato chips and the like. Don't you have stuff like this in germany at all? :3

Well I know some people who help out at said beer stand, and they do at least have some fun stories like how in the big tent there were people who ordered 36 beer at once and what not xD
Yeah, just imagine over 10x (hell, probably close to 20x) the total population of the village pooring into a "small" area just outside the village xD

Of course, but those cars and motorcycles you're talking about don't look like this :P

Besides, there's plenty of people who come there just for the artists that perform there or just the beer :3

4 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Okaeri~ :3

Often times that's no option though because of the lost progress :P
She's a likable character unlike a certain gorilla woman, yes, but chiaki does fit amano better. Hell, I know tasuku agrees with me on that one xD
Yeah, it's pretty common here to make a plate of snacks containing stuff like that in addition to the usual potato chips and the like. Don't you have stuff like this in germany at all? :3

Well I know some people who help out at said beer stand, and they do at least have some fun stories like how in the big tent there were people who ordered 36 beer at once and what not xD
Yeah, just imagine over 10x (hell, probably close to 20x) the total population of the village pooring into a "small" area just outside the village xD

Of course, but those cars and motorcycles you're talking about don't look like this :P

Besides, there's plenty of people who come there just for the artists that perform there or just the beer :3

Sometimes yeah, in that case I would not have redone it. But it was pretty much no work, so... :3
Tbh though the hate between Amano and Chiaki seems completely unrealistic. Especially given that both of them are very nerdy and should have problems even criticizing others on a social level xD
Well we do have plates like that, but that's more like a cold dinner instead of just a snack. Especially since potato chips doesn't really fit imo ^^

And you think it would be fun to work there and be able to tell those stories afterwards? :3
Sounds like Wacken to me, 80.000 people in a 1.800 people village xD

If I look at the fumes in the background, I'm still glad that I'm no there though ^^;

4 hours ago

Gator said:
Sometimes yeah, in that case I would not have redone it. But it was pretty much no work, so... :3
Tbh though the hate between Amano and Chiaki seems completely unrealistic. Especially given that both of them are very nerdy and should have problems even criticizing others on a social level xD
Well we do have plates like that, but that's more like a cold dinner instead of just a snack. Especially since potato chips doesn't really fit imo ^^

And you think it would be fun to work there and be able to tell those stories afterwards? :3
Sounds like Wacken to me, 80.000 people in a 1.800 people village xD

If I look at the fumes in the background, I'm still glad that I'm no there though ^^;

But does that mean the ending you got first was one of death and destruction? :3
Well you also know how religious people can get irl when talking about anime or star wars or linux or whatever even if they're arguing over nothing xD
It's not like it's all served at once though. It's just the chips and peanuts and the like on the table and then occasionally that plate makes a round where everyone picks one thing and repeat that until eventually by the end it's empty :3

If that were the case I'd have accepted the invitation to help out at the stand years ago :3
Sounds like a similar issue then. Do you people in that case also have to deal with terrible public transport and thus mostly come with cars and a stupidly decorated caravans? xD

Oh don't worry, you could walk around on the festival all day without ever seeing those cross events :3
Besides, if that's already bad, then what would you think of tractor pulling? (yes, I've seen that here as well) xD

3 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
But does that mean the ending you got first was one of death and destruction? :3
Well you also know how religious people can get irl when talking about anime or star wars or linux or whatever even if they're arguing over nothing xD
It's not like it's all served at once though. It's just the chips and peanuts and the like on the table and then occasionally that plate makes a round where everyone picks one thing and repeat that until eventually by the end it's empty :3

If that were the case I'd have accepted the invitation to help out at the stand years ago :3
Sounds like a similar issue then. Do you people in that case also have to deal with terrible public transport and thus mostly come with cars and a stupidly decorated caravans? xD

Oh don't worry, you could walk around on the festival all day without ever seeing those cross events :3
Besides, if that's already bad, then what would you think of tractor pulling? (yes, I've seen that here as well) xD

In the end it actually had the same outcome, but I didn't read that far. Just the way to get there was better, in the end all people involved in that quest died anyway xD
The real nerds never really argue much in real life though, but rather flame each other online instead ^^
And were all plates really empty at the end of the day? Usually I buy too much stuff for my party and can eat afterwards for days until it's all gone :3

I figured as much :3
Don't know about the stupidly decorated caravans, but public transportation is always terrible in Germany. So a lot come by car, yeah xD

In my eyes that's both terrible, especially since it seems quite pointless. But I have the same view when it comes to formula 1 ^^;

3 hours ago

Gator said:
In the end it actually had the same outcome, but I didn't read that far. Just the way to get there was better, in the end all people involved in that quest died anyway xD
The real nerds never really argue much in real life though, but rather flame each other online instead ^^
And were all plates really empty at the end of the day? Usually I buy too much stuff for my party and can eat afterwards for days until it's all gone :3

I figured as much :3
Don't know about the stupidly decorated caravans, but public transportation is always terrible in Germany. So a lot come by car, yeah xD

In my eyes that's both terrible, especially since it seems quite pointless. But I have the same view when it comes to formula 1 ^^;

Good, just like how every questline is supposed to end xD
So do you think linus would hold back on flaming someone's bad code if they're in front of him? xD
Most of it was gone, yes :3

Besides, helping out with the corso is already more than enough large scale social events in a year for me :3
And do they all set up camp in the grass lands of the nearby farmers too? xD

Of course it's pointless, aren't most sports pointless? :P

3 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Good, just like how every questline is supposed to end xD
So do you think linus would hold back on flaming someone's bad code if they're in front of him? xD
Most of it was gone, yes :3

Besides, helping out with the corso is already more than enough large scale social events in a year for me :3
And do they all set up camp in the grass lands of the nearby farmers too? xD

Of course it's pointless, aren't most sports pointless? :P

I at least managed to save one in the other questline which I did not redo. Else all would've died again xD
Do you see Linus as a real nerd? He's more like a geek to me, I can't picture him playing World of Warcraft or something like that :3
Not bad, seems like you are better at guessing how much food your guests will eat ^^

I'm surprised you even have more than one large scale event in your village. We don't even have one :3
Of course, where else would so many people camp? xD

Most sports at least don't damage the environment like that :P

3 hours ago

Gator said:
I at least managed to save one in the other questline which I did not redo. Else all would've died again xD
Do you see Linus as a real nerd? He's more like a geek to me, I can't picture him playing World of Warcraft or something like that :3
Not bad, seems like you are better at guessing how much food your guests will eat ^^

I'm surprised you even have more than one large scale event in your village. We don't even have one :3
Of course, where else would so many people camp? xD

Most sports at least don't damage the environment like that :P

So all but that one person you saved still died? xD
Eh, a nerd or a geek is pretty much the same in this case :3
It's not like we're having a bbq or anything which makes it much easier :3

We may be a bunch of crazy farmers, but we do know how to party xD
At least the farmers get paid for their sacrifice xD

Yeah instead they either damage the sportman's body and/or the supporters jump at eachother's throats while damaging everything in their path :P

3 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
So all but that one person you saved still died? xD
Eh, a nerd or a geek is pretty much the same in this case :3
It's not like we're having a bbq or anything which makes it much easier :3

We may be a bunch of crazy farmers, but we do know how to party xD
At least the farmers get paid for their sacrifice xD

Yeah instead they either damage the sportman's body and/or the supporters jump at eachother's throats while damaging everything in their path :P

Well technically yes, but there only was one other person, so... xD
How so? To me a nerd is a gaming enthusiast while a geek is a technology enthusiast and an otaku is an anime enthusiast :3
Even when I order food for a party there is usually a lot left the next day though ^^

Even though you rarely join the party of your crazy farmer friends? xD
I wonder how much they actually get for this though, I imagine it will take a while for the ground there to recover ^^

Well that's their sportsmen's own fault and the supporters don't have to be like that. Look at snooker for example :P

2 hours ago

Gator said:
Well technically yes, but there only was one other person, so... xD
How so? To me a nerd is a gaming enthusiast while a geek is a technology enthusiast and an otaku is an anime enthusiast :3
Even when I order food for a party there is usually a lot left the next day though ^^

Even though you rarely join the party of your crazy farmer friends? xD
I wonder how much they actually get for this though, I imagine it will take a while for the ground there to recover ^^

Well that's their sportsmen's own fault and the supporters don't have to be like that. Look at snooker for example :P

Surely the other event had more people involved than that, right? xD
At least here the word nerd is more associated with pc- and game enthusiasts, so being enthusiastic about developing some pc software could also fall in that category :3
That might be the difference then, we don't order food but instead get it at the supermarket :3

Contrary to common belief, not everyone around here is a farmer, and neither am I. I mean sure, my family all talk in heavy dialect, but at least I don't so I'm safe, right? xD
Apparently enough for them to agree :3

Snooker... what are you gonna say next? Cricket? Golf? :P

2 hours ago

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Surely the other event had more people involved than that, right? xD
At least here the word nerd is more associated with pc- and game enthusiasts, so being enthusiastic about developing some pc software could also fall in that category :3
That might be the difference then, we don't order food but instead get it at the supermarket :3

Contrary to common belief, not everyone around here is a farmer, and neither am I. I mean sure, my family all talk in heavy dialect, but at least I don't so I'm safe, right? xD
Apparently enough for them to agree :3

Snooker... what are you gonna say next? Cricket? Golf? :P

A bit... like... a whole village? xD
Hmm well I guess nerd gets used universally today as well, but it feels more fitting when it comes to gaming somehow :3
How is that different when it comes to buying the right quantity though? ^^

Is the dialect important when it comes to being a farmer? I thought farming would be xD
And with them being paid so much, apparently it's still worth holding that festival :3

Hey, snooker is a great sport :P

2 hours ago

Gator said:
A bit... like... a whole village? xD
Hmm well I guess nerd gets used universally today as well, but it feels more fitting when it comes to gaming somehow :3
How is that different when it comes to buying the right quantity though? ^^

Is the dialect important when it comes to being a farmer? I thought farming would be xD
And with them being paid so much, apparently it's still worth holding that festival :3

Hey, snooker is a great sport :P

That's more like it xD
Besides, if you meet an otaku irl who's really into chitoge and you suddenly proclaim your love for onodera, do you think they would suddenly agree with you? I mean, it's not hentai :3

Because if I go and say order chinese I will always, unconditionally without exception get way too much :3

Of course that's more important for the actual definition, but people like associating the dialect with farmers. Kinda like the texan accent in america xD
Not so strange when you look at the price of beer at the festival and how much of it gets drunk in just 4 days' time. The brewery once even made an april fool's joke about laying a beer pipe straight to the festival grounds because of the sheer amount needed xD
This year for example they apparently had 21 25.000 liter tanks on the festival grounds that they, and I quote "refill like an airplane", though unfortunately I can't seem to find any actual numbers on the liters of beer. In 2006 it was apparently already 140.000 and back then the visitor count was about 80k, so yeah, that's a lot of beer and thus a lot of money :3

I didn't say it's not, but it's not exactly comparable with something like soccer :P

Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]