Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jun 14, 2019 2:25 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Read that article about CERN yesterday and it seems they only wanna switch because the license costs are too high starting soon though :3
Do they also have 4 tires and no wings? :P

You mean that doesn't exist anymore? I thought it's now "XBox Live" or some nonsense xD

The death star has a diameter of 900km max though while the earth has a diameter of almost 13.000 km ^^

In Civ the AI gets two settlers instead of one and a scout and I think two more millitary units from the start? And of course bonuses to researching and building xD

They hardly have anything to do with chaos space marines though, do they? I mean in the history they could've been wiped out and the chaos gods searched for new lifeforms to manipulate :3

Hmm better, but still not sexual enough :3

If it only was that easy... xD

Yeah, it's still really good. So far I have nothing to complain, except for Reiner refusing to die because of plot. The last episode was a bit slow, but apparently we're getting to the really good part now about Grisha's past :3

Doing good, watched two episodes of School Rumble and Isuca yesterday as expected. At least the Isuca OVA had lots of fanservice, the show itself was quite bad :3
Initially planned to start Food Wars 3 today, but my uncle asked if I wanted to come over for BBQ, so I probably won't have any time. And tomorrow evening I'm on a birthday party, so I might start it on Sunday at least? xD

What about you? :3

Whatever the reason, wanting to get rid of M$ dependencies is a good thing, no? :3
Fine then, in that case there's also those transport helicopters :P

Windows live also had this email function or something, didn't it? Or was it a chat? Either way it was crap :3

Well scale is stellaris is a bit weird anyways. Here's for example a bunch of fleets doing some orbital bombardment :3

The AI in stellaris is probably no different xD

And if the traiterous legions were so easy to defeat they wouldn't be having so much trouble with them in 40k now would they? I mean, the corruption is everywhere. Also not to forget that they're all still human :3

Well it's not an ecchi anime so of course it's not :P

Was it that traumatizing? xD

We don't know if it will actually be good though :3

So the OVA would've gotten a good rating because of the fanservice? :3
Of course you have another BBQ. And you want to tell me you don't have a lot of them? :P

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I did some more programming and figuring out how to store/manage the data I need got pretty difficult ^^;
When you end up reading a wikipedia article on directed acyclic graphs you know you're probably thinking too hard xD

Aside from that I played some piano, did some chatting and wasted some time on youtube :3
Tyrantarmy6Jun 14, 2019 2:51 AM
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jun 14, 2019 4:39 AM

Apr 2013
Tadaima~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Whatever the reason, wanting to get rid of M$ dependencies is a good thing, no? :3
Fine then, in that case there's also those transport helicopters :P

Windows live also had this email function or something, didn't it? Or was it a chat? Either way it was crap :3

Well scale is stellaris is a bit weird anyways. Here's for example a bunch of fleets doing some orbital bombardment :3

The AI in stellaris is probably no different xD

And if the traiterous legions were so easy to defeat they wouldn't be having so much trouble with them in 40k now would they? I mean, the corruption is everywhere. Also not to forget that they're all still human :3

Well it's not an ecchi anime so of course it's not :P

Was it that traumatizing? xD

We don't know if it will actually be good though :3

So the OVA would've gotten a good rating because of the fanservice? :3
Of course you have another BBQ. And you want to tell me you don't have a lot of them? :P

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I did some more programming and figuring out how to store/manage the data I need got pretty difficult ^^;
When you end up reading a wikipedia article on directed acyclic graphs you know you're probably thinking too hard xD

Aside from that I played some piano, did some chatting and wasted some time on youtube :3

It is indeed, I just hope they will really go through with it. Not like Munich :3
A car doesn't have rotors. You better start to tell me the differences between a car and a F1 car :P

Ah, I remember using Live Mail or something like that for a while, that was when I wanted to use M$ products on Windows and OSS products on Linux... that was a bad time xD

What giants are living on those ships? ^^

But what if chaos warriors are not the traiterous legions? I mean there's no connection between them :3

Iirc that blonde chick was pretty fanservicey though :>

Not traumatizing, but hard to forget ^^;

According to manga readers it's "where the series actually starts to get good" :3

I liked the OVA yeah, it at least provided some entertainment through fanservice :>
Only once per week, I never said otherwise :P

Looks like you ended up in the complicated part of Wikipedia again... reminds me of trying to understand the entry about quantum mechanics again xD
Jun 14, 2019 5:11 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

It is indeed, I just hope they will really go through with it. Not like Munich :3
A car doesn't have rotors. You better start to tell me the differences between a car and a F1 car :P

Ah, I remember using Live Mail or something like that for a while, that was when I wanted to use M$ products on Windows and OSS products on Linux... that was a bad time xD

What giants are living on those ships? ^^

But what if chaos warriors are not the traiterous legions? I mean there's no connection between them :3

Iirc that blonde chick was pretty fanservicey though :>

Not traumatizing, but hard to forget ^^;

According to manga readers it's "where the series actually starts to get good" :3

I liked the OVA yeah, it at least provided some entertainment through fanservice :>
Only once per week, I never said otherwise :P

Looks like you ended up in the complicated part of Wikipedia again... reminds me of trying to understand the entry about quantum mechanics again xD

Okaeri~ :3
Had another fun meeting? :3

They of all people should be able to do it if they tried :3
Now you're just nitpicking. It shares the similarities you mentioned :P

B-But why did you want to use M$ products? D:

Probably the same that live in civ? :3

So the chaos warriors are not traitors of humanity? :3

Of course she was, but what part of what I said makes a bridge to her? :P

Isn't that what you could call traumatizing? :3

Oof, that's a dangerous thing to say when dealing with anime adaptations xD

So there was a lot of bouncing going on then? :3
"Only" once per week :P

Well the thing is I have a list of roles that can inherit other roles. Unlike a typical tree structure like an adjacency list or nested set or something however they need to be able to have multiple parents so to speak... so right now I have to loop over each role entity recursively and retrieve the inherited roles... but that would mean that if you have say 50 inherited roles that you get 50 select queries with a join on it. I could cache the inheritance tree, but that seems rather messy.
On the other hand from what I understand that directed acyclic graph concept would give me what I want, but it seems super complicated to implement xD

Though I doubt it's as complicated as quantum physics xD
Jun 24, 2019 1:26 AM

Apr 2013
Ohayou~ :3
Jun 24, 2019 1:54 AM

Jul 2013

@Gator, so not only did you have a vacation, you're terribly late on top of that? That's some serious heresy if I ever saw any :P

So how're you doing today? :3
Jun 24, 2019 2:01 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

@Gator, so not only did you have a vacation, you're terribly late on top of that? That's some serious heresy if I ever saw any :P

Well I actually thought I already replied in here last week, but then I remembered that I was ill on Monday and Tuesday in addition to having a vacation day on Friday xD

Doing alright, the Monday after a long weekend is always especially hard. It was a fun weekend though, with a birthday party and my brother visiting from Friday to Sunday :3
Anime-wise I finished the first season of School Rumble and started the second one yesterday. Will probably also start Zoku Owarimonogatari today ^^
And instead of playing Witcher 3, I started my third playthrough of Gothic 2 instead when I was bored xD

How are you doing? :3
Jun 24, 2019 2:21 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Well I actually thought I already replied in here last week, but then I remembered that I was ill on Monday and Tuesday in addition to having a vacation day on Friday xD

Doing alright, the Monday after a long weekend is always especially hard. It was a fun weekend though, with a birthday party and my brother visiting from Friday to Sunday :3
Anime-wise I finished the first season of School Rumble and started the second one yesterday. Will probably also start Zoku Owarimonogatari today ^^
And instead of playing Witcher 3, I started my third playthrough of Gothic 2 instead when I was bored xD

What, so you could've replied here on wednesday and thursday? xD

So this weekend you had no time to watch anime? :3
So does that mean you didn't enjoy school rumble? :3
Of course you did, why would you try to make progress with the witcher 3, right? xD

Doing fine I guess. Was homealone from thursday till sunday so I haven't used my pc for quite some time, and instead watched anime on my phone, and even watched the movie gods of egypt, and the anime lost song on netflix :3
Aside from that I had a bbq on friday, completed a bunch of weeklies, and played some piano :3
Jun 24, 2019 3:26 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
What, so you could've replied here on wednesday and thursday? xD

So this weekend you had no time to watch anime? :3
So does that mean you didn't enjoy school rumble? :3
Of course you did, why would you try to make progress with the witcher 3, right? xD

Doing fine I guess. Was homealone from thursday till sunday so I haven't used my pc for quite some time, and instead watched anime on my phone, and even watched the movie gods of egypt, and the anime lost song on netflix :3
Aside from that I had a bbq on friday, completed a bunch of weeklies, and played some piano :3

Only on wednesday, thursday was a holiday, which is why I took friday off in the first place. I have no excuse for wednesday though xD

Not while my brother was there, which is why I watched two episodes on friday and two on sunday :3
Oh I do enjoy it, but it's not that great overall. Some scenes are a bit boring ^^
It's just more comfortable to start Gothic 2 in Wine instead of switching to Windows to play Witcher 3 xD

Why would you not use your PC if you're homealone though? :3
With whom did you have that BBQ? Since it seems that your family was not around :3
Jun 24, 2019 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
I has returned~ :3

Gator said:

Only on wednesday, thursday was a holiday, which is why I took friday off in the first place. I have no excuse for wednesday though xD

Not while my brother was there, which is why I watched two episodes on friday and two on sunday :3
Oh I do enjoy it, but it's not that great overall. Some scenes are a bit boring ^^
It's just more comfortable to start Gothic 2 in Wine instead of switching to Windows to play Witcher 3 xD

Why would you not use your PC if you're homealone though? :3
With whom did you have that BBQ? Since it seems that your family was not around :3

So which holiday was it this time? xD

So what did you think of yesterday's FT episode? :3
Not your type of comedy? :3
What about playing it with proton? xD

Because the dog doesn't approve of me leaving her alone despite being home xD
Colleagues of course :3
Jun 24, 2019 4:10 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

So which holiday was it this time? xD

So what did you think of yesterday's FT episode? :3
Not your type of comedy? :3
What about playing it with proton? xD

Because the dog doesn't approve of me leaving her alone despite being home xD
Colleagues of course :3

Corpus christi or "Fronleichnam". It isn't even a holiday in all of Germany, but of course it is in Bavaria ^^

I did not like the body-switching, so it was nice that it only lasted a short time. Irene is still a bit too weak for one of the strongest mages in the world. Erza being still able to stand is stupid, but not really surprising knowing FT and Erza's history when it comes to dumb fights xD
Partially, those romantic comedy scenes are not always to my taste. The random stuff is good though :3
Haven't tried it yet, but I probably need the performance I'm losing there playing with Proton ^^
Good thing about Gothic 2 is, that it's so old that it runs flawlessly with wine :3

And the dog can't get up to your room? Where did you sleep then? :3
And your dog was invited to the BBQ? :3
Jun 24, 2019 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Corpus christi or "Fronleichnam". It isn't even a holiday in all of Germany, but of course it is in Bavaria ^^

I did not like the body-switching, so it was nice that it only lasted a short time. Irene is still a bit too weak for one of the strongest mages in the world. Erza being still able to stand is stupid, but not really surprising knowing FT and Erza's history when it comes to dumb fights xD
Partially, those romantic comedy scenes are not always to my taste. The random stuff is good though :3
Haven't tried it yet, but I probably need the performance I'm losing there playing with Proton ^^
Good thing about Gothic 2 is, that it's so old that it runs flawlessly with wine :3

And the dog can't get up to your room? Where did you sleep then? :3
And your dog was invited to the BBQ? :3

Of course it's another christian holiday, because you don't have enough of those as it is :P

Seemed to me that the voice acting of the evil loli was pretty popular in the ep discussion though xD
Of course erza would be BS again, that's only to be expected, and it's only gonna get worse :3
But the romcom would be to your taste if it were lucky pervert stuff? :3
Does it usually even make that much of a difference? :3
And like crap on windows? xD

Of course sleep is different, but if I'm home and I turn on my pc the dog will start making noise for however long it takes for me to come down :P
She was, but I didn't take her with me because she doesn't get along very well with other dogs :3
Jun 24, 2019 4:56 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Of course it's another christian holiday, because you don't have enough of those as it is :P

Seemed to me that the voice acting of the evil loli was pretty popular in the ep discussion though xD
Of course erza would be BS again, that's only to be expected, and it's only gonna get worse :3
But the romcom would be to your taste if it were lucky pervert stuff? :3
Does it usually even make that much of a difference? :3
And like crap on windows? xD

Of course sleep is different, but if I'm home and I turn on my pc the dog will start making noise for however long it takes for me to come down :P
She was, but I didn't take her with me because she doesn't get along very well with other dogs :3

Exactly, there can never be enough. Especially those that lead to long weekends :>

Yeah, evil Wendy was apparently the highlight of the episode. I did not care much for that obviously xD
Which is why I already corrected my score a bit, we'll see how low it will get once the season concludes :3
What is "lucky pervert" stuff? There are already perverted characters in School Rumble ^^
Would have to try, but I can barely hold the 60 FPS in windows on high settings, so it won't be better with wine :3
It actually lags a bit on windows yes, so even with DX8 it runs better on wine xD

Take her to your PC then, problem solved :3
And not with cats either? So she basically only likes your family? ^^
Jun 24, 2019 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Exactly, there can never be enough. Especially those that lead to long weekends :>

Yeah, evil Wendy was apparently the highlight of the episode. I did not care much for that obviously xD
Which is why I already corrected my score a bit, we'll see how low it will get once the season concludes :3
What is "lucky pervert" stuff? There are already perverted characters in School Rumble ^^
Would have to try, but I can barely hold the 60 FPS in windows on high settings, so it won't be better with wine :3
It actually lags a bit on windows yes, so even with DX8 it runs better on wine xD

Take her to your PC then, problem solved :3
And not with cats either? So she basically only likes your family? ^^

It didn't lead to a long weekend though as you had to take a day off for that :P

What if it had been evil erza? ... like irene? xD
Oh, lower than a 9 even, that's dramatic considering it's fairy tail :3
What, don't tell me you've never heard of the "lucky sukebe" trope. It's your type of trope :P
Maybe it runs better in wine just like dem old games? :3
And people complaining you can't game on linux xD

But then she'll beg me to take her downstairs again because she can't look out the window xD
Nah, she just doesn't really pay attention to cats, whereas she was once bitten by a dog so doesn't want to get near one. She likes people when they come to visit though... with a few specific exceptions xD
Jun 24, 2019 5:41 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
It didn't lead to a long weekend though as you had to take a day off for that :P

What if it had been evil erza? ... like irene? xD
Oh, lower than a 9 even, that's dramatic considering it's fairy tail :3
What, don't tell me you've never heard of the "lucky sukebe" trope. It's your type of trope :P
Maybe it runs better in wine just like dem old games? :3
And people complaining you can't game on linux xD

But then she'll beg me to take her downstairs again because she can't look out the window xD
Nah, she just doesn't really pay attention to cats, whereas she was once bitten by a dog so doesn't want to get near one. She likes people when they come to visit though... with a few specific exceptions xD

Well getting 4 days off in a row for one day of vacation is pretty good deal though. Even if it includes one weekend :3

Tbh there wouldn't have been much difference there, would it? ^^
True, but I thought long and hard about the second season and my score for it was too high in the first place. And the current season scores definitely even lower than that :3
I heard the term sukebe before in combination with perverts, never heard of "lucky sukebe" before though :P
Nah, I doubt it. I wish they would've released it for linux like the prequel :3
Now if only they would port League of Legends to linux as well, that would be a great time waster ^^

Sounds like a pretty needy dog, my cat can sleep by himself just fine for hours xD
What would those exceptions be? Like the post man? xD
Jun 24, 2019 6:12 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Well getting 4 days off in a row for one day of vacation is pretty good deal though. Even if it includes one weekend :3

Tbh there wouldn't have been much difference there, would it? ^^
True, but I thought long and hard about the second season and my score for it was too high in the first place. And the current season scores definitely even lower than that :3
I heard the term sukebe before in combination with perverts, never heard of "lucky sukebe" before though :P
Nah, I doubt it. I wish they would've released it for linux like the prequel :3
Now if only they would port League of Legends to linux as well, that would be a great time waster ^^

Sounds like a pretty needy dog, my cat can sleep by himself just fine for hours xD
What would those exceptions be? Like the post man? xD

Better than nothing, but it's still a day you have to spend :3

That depends on how much you like erza vs irene. Some people might want to see sadistic erza? :3
So did you lower the score of the second season as well then? :3
You've definitely seen it though, probably far more than me too :P
Yeah, oh well, I'm not that bothered :3
That's unlikely to happen though :3

Our dog can sleep all day too, but god forbid someone comes walking by the window, she'll come dashing over from the kitchen where she can't even see them to bark at them. And if they come inside she wants attention xD
She'll bark at the postman, but she doesn't dislike them. One of my aunts however she does dislike. When she gets inside she just keeps barking at her with fur on end. She's always done that with her and still does for whatever reason. She wouldn't hurt a fly though. Not that she could even if she tried :P
Jun 24, 2019 6:32 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Better than nothing, but it's still a day you have to spend :3

That depends on how much you like erza vs irene. Some people might want to see sadistic erza? :3
So did you lower the score of the second season as well then? :3
You've definitely seen it though, probably far more than me too :P
Yeah, oh well, I'm not that bothered :3
That's unlikely to happen though :3

Our dog can sleep all day too, but god forbid someone comes walking by the window, she'll come dashing over from the kitchen where she can't even see them to bark at them. And if they come inside she wants attention xD
She'll bark at the postman, but she doesn't dislike them. One of my aunts however she does dislike. When she gets inside she just keeps barking at her with fur on end. She's always done that with her and still does for whatever reason. She wouldn't hurt a fly though. Not that she could even if she tried :P

I gladly spend that day though for having a long time at home :3

Eh, it's not that interesting unfortunately. I mean realistically Erza shouldn't stand a chance ^^;
I did, from 10 to 9. I would need to rewatch to properly rerate it, but that would take too much time xD
Could be, but I am not aware of what it is :P
It still baffles me that the game would crash on windows a few times and run perfectly fine on wine... thank god wine is not an emulator xD

Oh, she's one of those dogs... when I go jogging I also have to walk past someone owning two dogs who also always come and bark at me ^^
Guess the saying is right then about "Barking dogs don't bite" ^^
Jun 24, 2019 7:08 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I gladly spend that day though for having a long time at home :3

Eh, it's not that interesting unfortunately. I mean realistically Erza shouldn't stand a chance ^^;
I did, from 10 to 9. I would need to rewatch to properly rerate it, but that would take too much time xD
Could be, but I am not aware of what it is :P
It still baffles me that the game would crash on windows a few times and run perfectly fine on wine... thank god wine is not an emulator xD

Oh, she's one of those dogs... when I go jogging I also have to walk past someone owning two dogs who also always come and bark at me ^^
Guess the saying is right then about "Barking dogs don't bite" ^^

Well you have a lot of days to spend :P

But she doesn't, but having a loli by your side who you're good friends with obviously makes all the difference. Especially if that loli also happens to possess attacks that are super effective xD
I rated it, let's see... a 6. And not the german 6/6, but the international 6/10 :3
Does the name not speak for itself? :P
Then it'd have to emulate the crashes too xD

Well it's not like she could scare you. Besides, she only has the courage to try and bark when there's a window between her and the target of her barking xD
And even if she did, I doubt she could open her mouth wide enough to bite you in your legs :P
Jun 24, 2019 11:10 PM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well you have a lot of days to spend :P

But she doesn't, but having a loli by your side who you're good friends with obviously makes all the difference. Especially if that loli also happens to possess attacks that are super effective xD
I rated it, let's see... a 6. And not the german 6/6, but the international 6/10 :3
Does the name not speak for itself? :P
Then it'd have to emulate the crashes too xD

Well it's not like she could scare you. Besides, she only has the courage to try and bark when there's a window between her and the target of her barking xD
And even if she did, I doubt she could open her mouth wide enough to bite you in your legs :P

30 is not that many :P

Or if that loli has support spells which enhances your own attacks? Still shouldn't be enough xD
I think it's the second anime I rerated after finishing it the first time actually, doesn't happen too often :3
A lucky pervert? Sounds like a pretty generic situation :P
Thank god they did not think of that xD

I'm not really scared of dogs, I was as a kid though. She sounds like a good girl at least ^^
Isn't she a dog like one of those in the picture you posted? Sounds big enough to bite me :3
Jun 24, 2019 11:24 PM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

30 is not that many :P

Or if that loli has support spells which enhances your own attacks? Still shouldn't be enough xD
I think it's the second anime I rerated after finishing it the first time actually, doesn't happen too often :3
A lucky pervert? Sounds like a pretty generic situation :P
Thank god they did not think of that xD

I'm not really scared of dogs, I was as a kid though. She sounds like a good girl at least ^^
Isn't she a dog like one of those in the picture you posted? Sounds big enough to bite me :3

Still significantly more than me :P

Well apparently that loli is a powerful enough enchanter to cancel out the enchants of the greatest enchanter in history so maybe it would be xD
And when I questioned your rating you said you wouldn't rerate it :P
Because it is? :3
Maybe they did, but knew that would be a bad idea? xD

Of course, she is. At least she really knows what she wants, and she makes quite sure you know too :3
No, she's not. She's roughly the size of a long haired chihuahua :3

Jun 24, 2019 11:58 PM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Still significantly more than me :P

Well apparently that loli is a powerful enough enchanter to cancel out the enchants of the greatest enchanter in history so maybe it would be xD
And when I questioned your rating you said you wouldn't rerate it :P
Because it is? :3
Maybe they did, but knew that would be a bad idea? xD

Of course, she is. At least she really knows what she wants, and she makes quite sure you know too :3
No, she's not. She's roughly the size of a long haired chihuahua :3

How much more is "significantly"? :P

Though calling a meteor to the planet isn't really a great enchanting spell though, right? xD
Well I changed my mind after watching more of the final season. Season 1 is still 10/10 though :P
You might as well make a "lucky romantic" trope then as well :3

I imagine them being at least this smart if they managed to make something like wine xD

She wants pets, food and sleep in that order? :3
Oh, it's one of those... in that case yeah even less reason to be scared xD

Doing alright, the heat is not that annoying today as I thought it would be.
Yesterday I applied for a job, watched two episods of School Rumble, the latest AoT episode, playing piano/guitar and Gothic 2. So it was a pretty good Monday I guess :3

What about you?
Jun 25, 2019 1:10 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
How much more is "significantly"? :P

Though calling a meteor to the planet isn't really a great enchanting spell though, right? xD
Well I changed my mind after watching more of the final season. Season 1 is still 10/10 though :P
You might as well make a "lucky romantic" trope then as well :3

I imagine them being at least this smart if they managed to make something like wine xD

She wants pets, food and sleep in that order? :3
Oh, it's one of those... in that case yeah even less reason to be scared xD

Doing alright, the heat is not that annoying today as I thought it would be.
Yesterday I applied for a job, watched two episods of School Rumble, the latest AoT episode, playing piano/guitar and Gothic 2. So it was a pretty good Monday I guess :3

What about you?

50% :P

Well she enchanted the meteor to fall down, right? Or perhaps she enchanted space/time to summon a meteor from god knows where to fall down? xD
Because of nostalgia? :P
This is a really common one though where rito is the prime example :3
I imagine her realising what she just said right after, turning bright red and then kicking him across the hallway out of embarrassment? :3
And if they weren't then someone would fork wine to remove the crashes xD

She also really likes going for a walk :3
Told you didn't I? xD

Luckily we now have an AC here, so that's good, but I don't even wanna know how hot it is outside right now... yesterday when I got home it was around 34C with a wind chill temperature of around 39C. Well, guess I'll notice when I go home during lunch ^^;
So, do you have a good feeling about this application? :3

Doing fine I guess. Watched the latest SnK ep, played some piano and wasted some time on youtube and that's about it :3
Jun 25, 2019 3:20 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
50% :P

Well she enchanted the meteor to fall down, right? Or perhaps she enchanted space/time to summon a meteor from god knows where to fall down? xD
Because of nostalgia? :P
This is a really common one though where rito is the prime example :3
I imagine her realising what she just said right after, turning bright red and then kicking him across the hallway out of embarrassment? :3
And if they weren't then someone would fork wine to remove the crashes xD

She also really likes going for a walk :3
Told you didn't I? xD

Luckily we now have an AC here, so that's good, but I don't even wanna know how hot it is outside right now... yesterday when I got home it was around 34C with a wind chill temperature of around 39C. Well, guess I'll notice when I go home during lunch ^^;
So, do you have a good feeling about this application? :3

Doing fine I guess. Watched the latest SnK ep, played some piano and wasted some time on youtube and that's about it :3

You have only 15 vacation days a year? O_O

Hmm if you put it that way every spell is kinda justifiable, no? You can put an enchantment onto everything xD
Nope because that one was just really good. Less censorship and better animation/art :3
I can see why, I would just have called it "rito syndrom" or something ^^
I don't even know where it's from, but that's just a funny thing to say :3
If someone was able to fix those problems, he would probably be better off just fixing them in windows xD

She likes walking better than being petted? :3
Though those are indeed the loudest ones from my personal experience ^^

We have no AC, only a fan in our office. Luckily our windows are not on the south side, so it's not that bad so far :3
Given that the job offer disappeared from their website as of today... not really? xD

So what do you think about SnK? Like how the basement reveal turned out? :3
Jun 25, 2019 4:05 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

You have only 15 vacation days a year? O_O

Hmm if you put it that way every spell is kinda justifiable, no? You can put an enchantment onto everything xD
Nope because that one was just really good. Less censorship and better animation/art :3
I can see why, I would just have called it "rito syndrom" or something ^^
I don't even know where it's from, but that's just a funny thing to say :3
If someone was able to fix those problems, he would probably be better off just fixing them in windows xD

She likes walking better than being petted? :3
Though those are indeed the loudest ones from my personal experience ^^

We have no AC, only a fan in our office. Luckily our windows are not on the south side, so it's not that bad so far :3
Given that the job offer disappeared from their website as of today... not really? xD

So what do you think about SnK? Like how the basement reveal turned out? :3

No, that would be a 100% increase over mine. I have 20 :3

Which is what makes her so OP, no? Aside from being a dragon meaning acnologia is pretty much the only one currently capable of beating her. Unless of course FT wants to break its own consistency and have a non-dragon slayer beat her despite the fact the actual dragon slayers couldn't even beat lower dragons. What do you think the likelihood of that is? xD
Sounds like the fanservice is the only reason it's better :P
Well, even in TLR it is said his tripping ability has reached the domain of superpower xD
And you think M$ would let such a logical and good thing happen? xD

She likes being petted of course, but if you but mention the word "walk" and she goes crazy :3
She's not filled with hate though like some people call those kinds of dogs :3

We also didn't have an AC here last year and there were actually times where we quit early because of the heat ^^
Maybe that just means they've internally already accepted you? xD

Nothing too shocking I guess. Doesn't seem like eren has learned anything from his imprisonment though, keeping vital information like that from the higher ups :3
Jun 25, 2019 4:37 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

No, that would be a 100% increase over mine. I have 20 :3

Which is what makes her so OP, no? Aside from being a dragon meaning acnologia is pretty much the only one currently capable of beating her. Unless of course FT wants to break its own consistency and have a non-dragon slayer beat her despite the fact the actual dragon slayers couldn't even beat lower dragons. What do you think the likelihood of that is? xD
Sounds like the fanservice is the only reason it's better :P
Well, even in TLR it is said his tripping ability has reached the domain of superpower xD
And you think M$ would let such a logical and good thing happen? xD

She likes being petted of course, but if you but mention the word "walk" and she goes crazy :3
She's not filled with hate though like some people call those kinds of dogs :3

We also didn't have an AC here last year and there were actually times where we quit early because of the heat ^^
Maybe that just means they've internally already accepted you? xD

Nothing too shocking I guess. Doesn't seem like eren has learned anything from his imprisonment though, keeping vital information like that from the higher ups :3

Still not very much :3

Wouldn't Zeref still be able to beat her though? I mean props to her that she actually managed to cast something that affects Acnologia before. And consistentcy was never FT's strenght... or any shounen's xD
It also had better fights, but of course you still think that I only care about the fanservice... :P
If Saitama punched a tripping Rito... the world would explode xD
Hey, not even M$ wants bugs in their software... right? xD

Maybe it's her walks that keep you from gaining weight? :3
Some people do? I thought people only say that about bulldog breeds ^^

I assume that you did not get paid for leaving early though? :3
That's a weirdly optimistic view coming from you xD

Well it's not like it would be any helpful though, would it? There are not that many royalties he could touch while fighting titans after all :3
Jun 25, 2019 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Still not very much :3

Wouldn't Zeref still be able to beat her though? I mean props to her that she actually managed to cast something that affects Acnologia before. And consistentcy was never FT's strenght... or any shounen's xD
It also had better fights, but of course you still think that I only care about the fanservice... :P
If Saitama punched a tripping Rito... the world would explode xD
Hey, not even M$ wants bugs in their software... right? xD

Maybe it's her walks that keep you from gaining weight? :3
Some people do? I thought people only say that about bulldog breeds ^^

I assume that you did not get paid for leaving early though? :3
That's a weirdly optimistic view coming from you xD

Well it's not like it would be any helpful though, would it? There are not that many royalties he could touch while fighting titans after all :3

That's why I said you have a lot :P

That depends on how effective his death magic is against a dragon that is said to be beatable only by dragon slayer magic :3
Of course that's what'll happen if all you talk about is fanservice and "art" :P
Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen as rito's physics defying super power works only on women xD
Then why is their software so full of them? xD

Nah, you think I can walk long distances with a dog that size? :3
Indeed they do :3

Don't really remember, but I don't think it was much of a problem as the boss was the one who suggested it :3
It's neither related to me, nor to the world or humanity... or do you want me to talk doom and gloom about your situation? xD

Would you be surprised then if after he tells them she would offer to go with them herself to allow him to use that power? :3
Jun 25, 2019 11:20 PM

Apr 2013
Yay, peace peace~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
That's why I said you have a lot :P

That depends on how effective his death magic is against a dragon that is said to be beatable only by dragon slayer magic :3
Of course that's what'll happen if all you talk about is fanservice and "art" :P
Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen as rito's physics defying super power works only on women xD
Then why is their software so full of them? xD

Nah, you think I can walk long distances with a dog that size? :3
Indeed they do :3

Don't really remember, but I don't think it was much of a problem as the boss was the one who suggested it :3
It's neither related to me, nor to the world or humanity... or do you want me to talk doom and gloom about your situation? xD

Would you be surprised then if after he tells them she would offer to go with them herself to allow him to use that power? :3

I would rather say you have only a few :P

Well Zeref can't die anyway now, can he? Unless Acnologia found a way to kill him :3
Animation != art :P
But if he was tripping before a woman, the law of the world would make sure that he would land on her, right? So if Saitama punches him while falling, what would happen? Who would overpower the other one? xD
Because... People use it anyway? ^^

Maybe that's already enough for someone like you who dislikes sports? :3

Good boss, I'm starting to understand why you stay at that company :3
At least that's what my expectations were, so I'm at least surprised xD

Not really, but I would be surprised if all the higher ups would actually let her do something dangerous like that :3
Jun 26, 2019 5:41 AM

Jul 2013
Konnichiwa~ :3

Gator said:
Yay, peace peace~ :3

I would rather say you have only a few :P

Well Zeref can't die anyway now, can he? Unless Acnologia found a way to kill him :3
Animation != art :P
But if he was tripping before a woman, the law of the world would make sure that he would land on her, right? So if Saitama punches him while falling, what would happen? Who would overpower the other one? xD
Because... People use it anyway? ^^

Maybe that's already enough for someone like you who dislikes sports? :3

Good boss, I'm starting to understand why you stay at that company :3
At least that's what my expectations were, so I'm at least surprised xD

Not really, but I would be surprised if all the higher ups would actually let her do something dangerous like that :3

This is normal here, whereas you are a public official, no? Everyone knows they have a lot of vacation :P

Just because he can't die doesn't mean he can kill the other either :3
Yeah, "animation" :P

Well, considering rito was able to beat a girl with the power to destroy the entire planet I'd say not even saitama could win in that particular situation xD
Then that means they don't care, no? :3

If disliking sports means you can prevent yourself from gaining weight by just walking a few 100 meters a day then disliking sports itself would be the best sport in the world :3

Yeah, having good colleagues goes a long way :3
But that would be rude on my part, wouldn't it? xD

That depends on who has more authority. The queen, or her high ranking subordinates :3

Jun 26, 2019 6:20 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

This is normal here, whereas you are a public official, no? Everyone knows they have a lot of vacation :P

Just because he can't die doesn't mean he can kill the other either :3
Yeah, "animation" :P

Well, considering rito was able to beat a girl with the power to destroy the entire planet I'd say not even saitama could win in that particular situation xD
Then that means they don't care, no? :3

If disliking sports means you can prevent yourself from gaining weight by just walking a few 100 meters a day then disliking sports itself would be the best sport in the world :3

Yeah, having good colleagues goes a long way :3
But that would be rude on my part, wouldn't it? xD

That depends on who has more authority. The queen, or her high ranking subordinates :3

I'm not a public official yet, "only" a public servant. And I had 30 days of vacation in my job before as well :P

If he sends enough death magic his way, he will eventually die one day ^^
That's not from FT though and there is better gainaxing animation than that :>

Depends on whether Saitama could destroy a planet by himself, which is not clear :3
At least they don't care unless those bugs are affecting them xD

But you would never walk 100 meters by yourself every day if you dislike sports unless you have a reason to like a dog? :3

I hope I'll have good colleagues at my next company as well :3
You are rude often enough to me ;P

The queen only gets power through her high ranking subordinates who are in control of the people below them I guess? :3

Doing fine, started Zoku Owarimonogatari yesterday. I missed those characters and it's as confusing and interesting at the same time as usual. Else I did the usual, applied to another job, watched School Rumble, played Gothic 2 and some guitar/piano :3

How about you?
Jun 26, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I'm not a public official yet, "only" a public servant. And I had 30 days of vacation in my job before as well :P

If he sends enough death magic his way, he will eventually die one day ^^
That's not from FT though and there is better gainaxing animation than that :>

Depends on whether Saitama could destroy a planet by himself, which is not clear :3
At least they don't care unless those bugs are affecting them xD

But you would never walk 100 meters by yourself every day if you dislike sports unless you have a reason to like a dog? :3

I hope I'll have good colleagues at my next company as well :3
You are rude often enough to me ;P

The queen only gets power through her high ranking subordinates who are in control of the people below them I guess? :3

Doing fine, started Zoku Owarimonogatari yesterday. I missed those characters and it's as confusing and interesting at the same time as usual. Else I did the usual, applied to another job, watched School Rumble, played Gothic 2 and some guitar/piano :3

How about you?

Then you had luck in your previous job, unless you're gonna tell me you have the luck that it's the minimum required by law? :P

If normal magic doesn't effect a dragon then it would be no different even if it's death magic, no? If it were so easy he wouldn't say he needs fairy heart, no? :3
That's not the point, the point here is that "animation" can refer to that in this context :P
Broken pic :P

Even if he could though, that still doesn't change the fact that rito was able to beat another character that could do that :3
Like how windows updates reboots your pc multiple times during the updating process? xD

Doesn't change the fact that it's not enough to achieve equilibrium :3

But you didn't add it to your list? :3

Doing fine I guess. Just watched the latest ep of OPM2, finished dororo and watched 2 eps of senko-san. Aside from that I just played some piano and suffered from the heat (36C with a wind chill of above 40C >.<) :3
Jun 26, 2019 11:28 PM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Then you had luck in your previous job, unless you're gonna tell me you have the luck that it's the minimum required by law? :P

If normal magic doesn't effect a dragon then it would be no different even if it's death magic, no? If it were so easy he wouldn't say he needs fairy heart, no? :3
That's not the point, the point here is that "animation" can refer to that in this context :P

Even if he could though, that still doesn't change the fact that rito was able to beat another character that could do that :3
Like how windows updates reboots your pc multiple times during the updating process? xD

But you didn't add it to your list? :3

Doing fine I guess. Just watched the latest ep of OPM2, finished dororo and watched 2 eps of senko-san. Aside from that I just played some piano and suffered from the heat (36C with a wind chill of above 40C >.<) :3

The minimum by law is 24 days, but I never applied to a job with less than 30 days so far :P

Normal magic doesn't affect dragons? But enchantment magic is normal magic as well and it did affect Acnologia, did it not? :3
Of course that is animation as well. And this kind of animation was better too :P

So Rito > Goku confirmed? :3
I don't even think they could fix this bug without making a new kernel xD

Nah, it's just a movie on MAL after all. Though I'm watching the TV version in 6 episodes :3

So what do you think about the whole OPM2 season overall? :3
Jul 1, 2019 12:43 AM

Jul 2013

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3
Jul 1, 2019 12:51 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3

Doing okay, took the day off tomorrow since I'll have a job interview. The weekend was pretty eventless, apparently nobody had time for BBQ or anything else on Saturday, so I just played some Gothic 2 and watched anime. Started Valkyrie Drive Mermaid on Friday and that's an... interesting one xD Else just more School Rumble hehe

Jul 1, 2019 1:15 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Doing okay, took the day off tomorrow since I'll have a job interview. The weekend was pretty eventless, apparently nobody had time for BBQ or anything else on Saturday, so I just played some Gothic 2 and watched anime. Started Valkyrie Drive Mermaid on Friday and that's an... interesting one xD Else just more School Rumble hehe

Will you have any days left at this point for an actual vacation? :P
Of course it is. Why do you think I rated it so low? xD

Doing fine I guess. I just watched some more airing anime including FT and the latest ep was as bad as expected ^^
Aside from that I played some piano, and played some dungeons 3. The dialogue (especially the narrator) is so silly xD
Jul 1, 2019 1:24 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Will you have any days left at this point for an actual vacation? :P
Of course it is. Why do you think I rated it so low? xD

Doing fine I guess. I just watched some more airing anime including FT and the latest ep was as bad as expected ^^
Aside from that I played some piano, and played some dungeons 3. The dialogue (especially the narrator) is so silly xD

Hopefully, I have 13 days left for the rest of the year so far T_T
It's not really bad though, the art and animation is fine. The story is a bit dumb, but that was to be expected. Fanservice is okay, some scenes are just too exaggerated even for me ^^

Yeah I didn't like the latest episode either, every time they have a female villain she has to actually be a good person in the end xD
I never even heard of that game before, looks quite indie? :3
Jul 1, 2019 1:43 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Hopefully, I have 13 days left for the rest of the year so far T_T
It's not really bad though, the art and animation is fine. The story is a bit dumb, but that was to be expected. Fanservice is okay, some scenes are just too exaggerated even for me ^^

Yeah I didn't like the latest episode either, every time they have a female villain she has to actually be a good person in the end xD
I never even heard of that game before, looks quite indie? :3

Don't go wasting those too much then :3
I told you before that the fanservice was pretty disgusting did I not? xD

Honestly, that's more like the best part of everything that happened this episode, and that's not a good thing xD
It's not an indie game for as far as I know. It's a bit of a combination between dungeon keeper and warcraft 3, though I don't know how close it is to the latter because I don't know much about it. You build a dungeon below the surface and manage both it and the evil creatures you recruit in it. Then you can take them outside the dungeon to attack the good people on the surface, and they can also come for you. Unlike dungeon keeper and war for the overworld however this game is very much focused on silly comedy full of references and breaking the 4th wall so it's not quite as "evil" (despite you playing as the "absolute evil") :3
The narrator is the same guy who also narrated the stanley parable, in case you've played that one before :3
Jul 1, 2019 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Don't go wasting those too much then :3
I told you before that the fanservice was pretty disgusting did I not? xD

Honestly, that's more like the best part of everything that happened this episode, and that's not a good thing xD
It's not an indie game for as far as I know. It's a bit of a combination between dungeon keeper and warcraft 3, though I don't know how close it is to the latter because I don't know much about it. You build a dungeon below the surface and manage both it and the evil creatures you recruit in it. Then you can take them outside the dungeon to attack the good people on the surface, and they can also come for you. Unlike dungeon keeper and war for the overworld however this game is very much focused on silly comedy full of references and breaking the 4th wall so it's not quite as "evil" (despite you playing as the "absolute evil") :3
The narrator is the same guy who also narrated the stanley parable, in case you've played that one before :3

I'll try, maybe I will have a successful job interview tomorrow for a change ^^
Some of it is actually quite good, but a lot if also just... I rather had not seen that xD

So what's the worst part then? :3
That doesn't sound like Warcraft III at all, do they maybe compare it because of the graphics? ^^
Nope, haven't played that one either. But I assume he's a good narrator? :3
Jul 1, 2019 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I'll try, maybe I will have a successful job interview tomorrow for a change ^^
Some of it is actually quite good, but a lot if also just... I rather had not seen that xD

So what's the worst part then? :3
That doesn't sound like Warcraft III at all, do they maybe compare it because of the graphics? ^^
Nope, haven't played that one either. But I assume he's a good narrator? :3

Good :3
And do you think it's gonna get any better? xD

I don't know what's worse, erza launching herself in the upper atmosphere and shattering a giant meteor that could probably destroy half the planet with a single attack despite only being able to move 1 arm and returning practically unharmed or natsu being able to solve all his issues just by believing because he's a shounen MC :3

They compare it with warcraft 3 because of the gameplay on the surface I assume. There you control a single hero and a group of minions (could be orcs, goblins, zombies, banshees, demons etc) and fight against the heroes who similarly also have their own types of units and in doing so have your units level up. They have points of interest on the map like camps where they produce new units, or wells of good you can take from them to generate the "evilness" resource. You can also use some evil spells on the surface if you research them and have enough mana :3

He's pretty good at the delivery of those silly comedic lines :3
Jul 1, 2019 4:01 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Good :3
And do you think it's gonna get any better? xD

I don't know what's worse, erza launching herself in the upper atmosphere and shattering a giant meteor that could probably destroy half the planet with a single attack despite only being able to move 1 arm and returning practically unharmed or natsu being able to solve all his issues just by believing because he's a shounen MC :3

They compare it with warcraft 3 because of the gameplay on the surface I assume. There you control a single hero and a group of minions (could be orcs, goblins, zombies, banshees, demons etc) and fight against the heroes who similarly also have their own types of units and in doing so have your units level up. They have points of interest on the map like camps where they produce new units, or wells of good you can take from them to generate the "evilness" resource. You can also use some evil spells on the surface if you research them and have enough mana :3

He's pretty good at the delivery of those silly comedic lines :3

Who knows? It doesn't really seem to have a direction where the story could go, it's just one new girl for one episode after another ^^

I don't really get how she launched herself in the air anyway, never seen her doing that before. But the fights don't even bother me that much in comparison to the characters changing personality as the plot demands :3
Natsu certainly solved that huge problem quite easily. I gotta admit that when he said "I'm human", I was like "Wait, that's an option?" xD

Can you also build bases on the surface though? Otherwise it would be more like Total War :3
Well the user interface and grahics certainly look quite Blizzard-ish, so that's a similarity I can at the very least see ^^
Jul 1, 2019 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Who knows? It doesn't really seem to have a direction where the story could go, it's just one new girl for one episode after another ^^

I don't really get how she launched herself in the air anyway, never seen her doing that before. But the fights don't even bother me that much in comparison to the characters changing personality as the plot demands :3
Natsu certainly solved that huge problem quite easily. I gotta admit that when he said "I'm human", I was like "Wait, that's an option?" xD

Can you also build bases on the surface though? Otherwise it would be more like Total War :3
Well the user interface and grahics certainly look quite Blizzard-ish, so that's a similarity I can at the very least see ^^

Okaeri, soshite osoi :3

Oh it has progression in it... for better or for worse :3

That's the thing. She apparently managed to do that with just a single arm. Like what, has she got a rocket engine in her hand or something? :3
Yeah, and somehow that option involved those 2 seeds disappearing just like that xD

The dungeon is your base, so no. Though it's nothing like total war, neither in scale, controls, graphics or anything. I read something about the surface gameplay being similar to "creeping" in warcraft, whatever that is. And a lot of people seem to say things along the likes of probably liking it if you liked warcraft 3 or dungeon keeper and stuff like that, but of course I can't confirm any of that ^^
That ui is slightly outdated though. This is the ui now. The left map is the surface world, and the right map is your dungeon and you can swap between the 2 at will :3
Jul 1, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Okaeri, soshite osoi :3

Oh it has progression in it... for better or for worse :3

That's the thing. She apparently managed to do that with just a single arm. Like what, has she got a rocket engine in her hand or something? :3
Yeah, and somehow that option involved those 2 seeds disappearing just like that xD

The dungeon is your base, so no. Though it's nothing like total war, neither in scale, controls, graphics or anything. I read something about the surface gameplay being similar to "creeping" in warcraft, whatever that is. And a lot of people seem to say things along the likes of probably liking it if you liked warcraft 3 or dungeon keeper and stuff like that, but of course I can't confirm any of that ^^
That ui is slightly outdated though. This is the ui now. The left map is the surface world, and the right map is your dungeon and you can swap between the 2 at will :3

Osoi ja nai desu yo :3

In your case it was for worse? ^^

Luckily when it comes to shows like that you can always just say "It's magic" and it all makes perfect sense... presumably so at least :3
So Zeref created the strongest demon with that seed and just because he decided to be human, that seed disappeared... makes sense xD

I never played Dungeon Keeper either, only heard stuff about it. Creeping in WC3 is when you farm neutral monsters for gold and experience. Does that mean you only fight against the AI in that game? :3
At least that panel on top is clearly inspired by the Warcraft 3 panel. Though I'm missing some control buttons for moving and attacking and the like :3

Also someone in the "steam summer sale" thread just mentioned a game called "Songs of Conquest" which looks really interesting :3
Jul 1, 2019 5:29 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Osoi ja nai desu yo :3

In your case it was for worse? ^^

Luckily when it comes to shows like that you can always just say "It's magic" and it all makes perfect sense... presumably so at least :3
So Zeref created the strongest demon with that seed and just because he decided to be human, that seed disappeared... makes sense xD

I never played Dungeon Keeper either, only heard stuff about it. Creeping in WC3 is when you farm neutral monsters for gold and experience. Does that mean you only fight against the AI in that game? :3
At least that panel on top is clearly inspired by the Warcraft 3 panel. Though I'm missing some control buttons for moving and attacking and the like :3

Also someone in the "steam summer sale" thread just mentioned a game called "Songs of Conquest" which looks really interesting :3

休憩から戻る時間のことだけでしたらそうかもしれませんが、立ち去った時間も考慮に入れれば遅いですよ :3

Things certainly didn't get better at least :3

That depends on the rules set for the magic system. Even if a story supports magic, there should always be some kind of limits specified about what can and cannot be done, even if only in terms of what kinds of "schools" of magic exist like in fairy tail. If the magic system is limited to not allow something like flight for example then it would be stupid if this is conveniently ignored at some point in the story. In erza's case she can instantly change equipment and each equipment set is meant for a specific situation with specific attributes and what not (unfortunately we don't know how many or what she has so the story can just pull whatever convenient equipment out of nowhere to deal with a problem), but the equipment she used at that moment had nothing to do with any form of propulsion/levitation, no? :3
Do you see now why I said that dream of his wasn't any good? xD

In the campaign you do, yes. The campaign however also supports coop play, however that works. You also have a skirmish mode both against the AI and online. I read however that unlike its predecessor you can't attack the enemy dungeon in online play so god only knows what the winconditions are in online skirmish. Perhaps some victory point control mode or capture the flag or something? ^^;
Isn't that kind of top panel something you see in most strategy games? I don't know how movement and what not works in warcraft 3, but in dungeons 3 they are just handled by right/left clicking (not counting the special ability icons or keyboard shortcuts) :3

Oh, what makes that game interesting then? :3

When I was browsing through the list of sales I also came across the baldur's gate EE bundle. Was pretty interested in that one, but figured I didn't really feel like playing a many 100s of hours long classic crpg like that xD
Jul 1, 2019 6:07 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
休憩から戻る時間のことだけでしたらそうかもしれませんが、立ち去った時間も考慮に入れれば遅いですよ :3

Things certainly didn't get better at least :3

That depends on the rules set for the magic system. Even if a story supports magic, there should always be some kind of limits specified about what can and cannot be done, even if only in terms of what kinds of "schools" of magic exist like in fairy tail. If the magic system is limited to not allow something like flight for example then it would be stupid if this is conveniently ignored at some point in the story. In erza's case she can instantly change equipment and each equipment set is meant for a specific situation with specific attributes and what not (unfortunately we don't know how many or what she has so the story can just pull whatever convenient equipment out of nowhere to deal with a problem), but the equipment she used at that moment had nothing to do with any form of propulsion/levitation, no? :3
Do you see now why I said that dream of his wasn't any good? xD

In the campaign you do, yes. The campaign however also supports coop play, however that works. You also have a skirmish mode both against the AI and online. I read however that unlike its predecessor you can't attack the enemy dungeon in online play so god only knows what the winconditions are in online skirmish. Perhaps some victory point control mode or capture the flag or something? ^^;
Isn't that kind of top panel something you see in most strategy games? I don't know how movement and what not works in warcraft 3, but in dungeons 3 they are just handled by right/left clicking (not counting the special ability icons or keyboard shortcuts) :3

Oh, what makes that game interesting then? :3

When I was browsing through the list of sales I also came across the baldur's gate EE bundle. Was pretty interested in that one, but figured I didn't really feel like playing a many 100s of hours long classic crpg like that xD

Aaaaand there you go full weeb again, I knew it xD
てんき は よい です から ながいあい そと に すわる です (That sounds very wrong, but I have no idea how to make a sentence with "longer")

It at least did not get worse after 6 episodes :3

She certainly wasn't flying though, she rather jumped into the air which is possible. The quesiton is if she had enough energy left to execut such a move and the answer to that would be "most certainly not". But power levels and powerups in Fairy Tail were always fishy :3
Well I did not think he would go in that direction... also he could just have kept his dragon seed without transforming, no? ^^

Hmm so is it completely real time or round-based gameplay? Because that could get quite fiddly in a player vs player match imo. With controlling both the dungeon and the surface at the same time :3
It's more about what it displays, that stuff looks very much like the one in Starcraft and Warcraft imo. Of course you can also right and left click to move and select your units. But you also need to let your troops patrol or attack anything on the way to their target area :3

Apparently it was inspired by the "Heroes of Might and Magic" series which is one of my favourite game series. To this day I play multiplayer matches with a friend of mine regularly. Unfortunately the newest installments were pretty bad, so hopefully this one will be better :3

I only thought about buying AoE 3 for 10 bucks, but in the end I'm not really in the mood for playing it. Also it's not really cheap for such an old game xD
Jul 1, 2019 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Aaaaand there you go full weeb again, I knew it xD
てんき は よい です から ながいあい そと に すわる です (That sounds very wrong, but I have no idea how to make a sentence with "longer")

It at least did not get worse after 6 episodes :3

She certainly wasn't flying though, she rather jumped into the air which is possible. The quesiton is if she had enough energy left to execut such a move and the answer to that would be "most certainly not". But power levels and powerups in Fairy Tail were always fishy :3
Well I did not think he would go in that direction... also he could just have kept his dragon seed without transforming, no? ^^

Hmm so is it completely real time or round-based gameplay? Because that could get quite fiddly in a player vs player match imo. With controlling both the dungeon and the surface at the same time :3
It's more about what it displays, that stuff looks very much like the one in Starcraft and Warcraft imo. Of course you can also right and left click to move and select your units. But you also need to let your troops patrol or attack anything on the way to their target area :3

Apparently it was inspired by the "Heroes of Might and Magic" series which is one of my favourite game series. To this day I play multiplayer matches with a friend of mine regularly. Unfortunately the newest installments were pretty bad, so hopefully this one will be better :3

I only thought about buying AoE 3 for 10 bucks, but in the end I'm not really in the mood for playing it. Also it's not really cheap for such an old game xD

Of course, what else'd you expect? xD
So in other words you just sat outside for too long? That's no valid excuse :P

Considering how bad the first episode already was that shouldn't be too difficult, no? :3

Except she was only able to move a single arm. Could you explain her hitting the ground hard enough with 1 hand in a lying position no less to launch her way up into the upper atmosphere? xD
If he kept the dragon seed he would eventually transform because igneel was no longer there to prevent it from growing, no? :3

It's real-time. Shouldn't be any different between online and offline, no? I mean, in a regular rts you also have to jump back and forth between your base and the frontline :3
I don't think this game has controls like that. Then again, you don't have that many units (maybe like 10-20) at once and the gits have the gall to demand things like payment, sleep, food and beer, and if you don't provide them with it they go on a strike so you can't really keep them patrolling around on the surface world indefinitely anyway xD

Don't know that one either. So it's an rts or something? :3

If you wanna buy an AoE game then why even go for AoE 3 to begin with when 2 is better anyway? Isn't that kinda like buying red alert 3 when there's already red alert 2? xD
Jul 1, 2019 7:05 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Of course, what else'd you expect? xD
So in other words you just sat outside for too long? That's no valid excuse :P

Considering how bad the first episode already was that shouldn't be too difficult, no? :3

Except she was only able to move a single arm. Could you explain her hitting the ground hard enough with 1 hand in a lying position no less to launch her way up into the upper atmosphere? xD
If he kept the dragon seed he would eventually transform because igneel was no longer there to prevent it from growing, no? :3

It's real-time. Shouldn't be any different between online and offline, no? I mean, in a regular rts you also have to jump back and forth between your base and the frontline :3
I don't think this game has controls like that. Then again, you don't have that many units (maybe like 10-20) at once and the gits have the gall to demand things like payment, sleep, food and beer, and if you don't provide them with it they go on a strike so you can't really keep them patrolling around on the surface world indefinitely anyway xD

Don't know that one either. So it's an rts or something? :3

If you wanna buy an AoE game then why even go for AoE 3 to begin with when 2 is better anyway? Isn't that kinda like buying red alert 3 when there's already red alert 2? xD

How is it not? I was enjoying the nice weather so I stayed outside a bit longer after lunch :3

So far my biggest problem with the show is the high-pitched voice of the small heroine and the sometimes weird looking oppai. Oh and of course they had to make her 15 years old, right? xD

Of course I cannot explain this... though maybe Wendy used some of her leftover magic to make the wind take Erza to the comet? Actually that would've made more sense than what we've got xD
I thought all those dragons stopped the growth of the dragon seeds a long time ago, which is why Wendy and Gajeel don't transform either? :3

It's more about the challenge, a player is obviously more challenging than an AI. Jumping between dungeon and surface sounds kinda confusing, but maybe it's not that bad :3
In WC3 you also never had more than 12 units, which was already a lot. In WC2 you could select 9 at max and in WC1 only 4 xD

Nah, it's a turn-based strategy game. The fights are usually fought on a chess-like battlefield with different stacks of creatures :3

Because I enjoyed gaining levels and upgrading my capital. Also buying those cards which lets you modify your faction like you see fit was a pretty neat feature. Gave me more longtime motivation than AoE 2 ^^
Jul 1, 2019 7:19 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
How is it not? I was enjoying the nice weather so I stayed outside a bit longer after lunch :3

So far my biggest problem with the show is the high-pitched voice of the small heroine and the sometimes weird looking oppai. Oh and of course they had to make her 15 years old, right? xD

Of course I cannot explain this... though maybe Wendy used some of her leftover magic to make the wind take Erza to the comet? Actually that would've made more sense than what we've got xD
I thought all those dragons stopped the growth of the dragon seeds a long time ago, which is why Wendy and Gajeel don't transform either? :3

It's more about the challenge, a player is obviously more challenging than an AI. Jumping between dungeon and surface sounds kinda confusing, but maybe it's not that bad :3
In WC3 you also never had more than 12 units, which was already a lot. In WC2 you could select 9 at max and in WC1 only 4 xD

Nah, it's a turn-based strategy game. The fights are usually fought on a chess-like battlefield with different stacks of creatures :3

Because I enjoyed gaining levels and upgrading my capital. Also buying those cards which lets you modify your faction like you see fit was a pretty neat feature. Gave me more longtime motivation than AoE 2 ^^

Because it means you could've chosen to not be late :3

Those oppai look weird pretty much all the time, and yes, never question age in anime xD

That would've made more sense if she had, but she didn't xD
But did they say they stopped the seeds' growth permanently? :3

Well apparently from what I heard the higher difficulty settings of the AI can make things pretty challenging :3
If anything the main thing I found to be confusing so far is that the unit production menu is only available in the dungeon and you have to manually drop them into the exit to make them go to the surface because you can't control the units directly inside the dungeon, just pick them up to put them where they need to be. Then again, I guess this isn't too bad considering you don't have to manage hundreds of units :3
In dungeons 3 you can at the start only build up to 5 guys (in addition to your commander), and you can increase the cap with research for up to a maximum of 20 units iirc. You can also bring fallen heroes back from the dead as zombies and what not and those don't seem to count to this limit. Wonder how many of those you could theoretically have xD

Oh god, so it's one of those types of games. I really don't like that type of gameplay ^^

And there's no mods to do that in AoE 2? :3
Jul 2, 2019 11:30 PM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Because it means you could've chosen to not be late :3

Those oppai look weird pretty much all the time, and yes, never question age in anime xD

That would've made more sense if she had, but she didn't xD
But did they say they stopped the seeds' growth permanently? :3

Well apparently from what I heard the higher difficulty settings of the AI can make things pretty challenging :3
If anything the main thing I found to be confusing so far is that the unit production menu is only available in the dungeon and you have to manually drop them into the exit to make them go to the surface because you can't control the units directly inside the dungeon, just pick them up to put them where they need to be. Then again, I guess this isn't too bad considering you don't have to manage hundreds of units :3
In dungeons 3 you can at the start only build up to 5 guys (in addition to your commander), and you can increase the cap with research for up to a maximum of 20 units iirc. You can also bring fallen heroes back from the dead as zombies and what not and those don't seem to count to this limit. Wonder how many of those you could theoretically have xD

Oh god, so it's one of those types of games. I really don't like that type of gameplay ^^

And there's no mods to do that in AoE 2? :3

I wasn't late, I just took full advantage of the 30 minutes I'm given ^^

When it comes to Valkyrie Drive, I agree. Tbh I think by now I prefer censored ecchi anime, they don't make the oppai so unrealistically huge xD

Well let's see where Fairy Tail ends up... not sure if it'll keep the 8/10 :3
At least that's how I understood it, else the other dragonslayers should be worried about transforming some day, no? :3

You mean they are cheating to no end? xD
So you can't select a unit in the dungeon and give it a movement order to the surface? That sounds like pretty bad pathfinding to me :3
Oh, when it comes to the max amount of units you can maintain it was 100 food in WC3. That came with high taxes though on every 10 gold you mine. Fighting units would use up 2 to 7 food, depending on how strong they are ^^

Why not? I think they are quite tactical and I dislike time pressure :3

I wouldn't even know how someone would make a mod out of this, they would need a completely new screen type for that ^^
Jul 3, 2019 3:18 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

I wasn't late, I just took full advantage of the 30 minutes I'm given ^^

When it comes to Valkyrie Drive, I agree. Tbh I think by now I prefer censored ecchi anime, they don't make the oppai so unrealistically huge xD

Well let's see where Fairy Tail ends up... not sure if it'll keep the 8/10 :3
At least that's how I understood it, else the other dragonslayers should be worried about transforming some day, no? :3

You mean they are cheating to no end? xD
So you can't select a unit in the dungeon and give it a movement order to the surface? That sounds like pretty bad pathfinding to me :3
Oh, when it comes to the max amount of units you can maintain it was 100 food in WC3. That came with high taxes though on every 10 gold you mine. Fighting units would use up 2 to 7 food, depending on how strong they are ^^

Why not? I think they are quite tactical and I dislike time pressure :3

I wouldn't even know how someone would make a mod out of this, they would need a completely new screen type for that ^^

But you were gone for far longer than just 30 minutes :3

Now now, don't go exaggerating like that. We all know you still love TLR and DxD xD

Well, at least it doesn't get much worse plot-wise than what they did last episode. Not to say that what's coming is good though :3
It's fairy tail so they're probably fine, but it wouldn't make sense. Especially considering how the seed was still inside of natsu, and it was still causing issues together with the demon seed. Until it just disappeared because reasons of course :3

I don't know how the AI works in skirmish mode, but I wouldn't be surprised xD
Skirmish mode also supports various different types of modes like an endless mode, a survive x waves mode and a sandbox mode where you'll be able to determine yourself when and how you get invaded :3
No, that's not it. The idea is that inside the dungeon your job is managing the dungeon ala dungeon keeper. Telling your snots to excavate and build rooms, building more units etc. But the units themselves inside the dungeon do their own thing. They can work somewhere to produce boxes or build traps when you say you want some built, or they go to sleep when they need to etc. But you don't have direct control over them like in some rts. If the enemy for example invades and your guys are on the other side of the dungeon you can pick them up and dump them in front of the enemy and that's about it. When you dump them into the exit and they move to the overworld, that's where you get to control them like some rts :3

If your horde creatures (goblins, orcs and nagas) get to level 5 they will start demanding beer xD

I just don't like turn based gameplay where everyone just neatly awaits their turn and what not. The only turn based game I've seen so far that I'm actually interested in playing is divinity original sin 2, but that one doesn't have a linux port (yet?) ^^

As long as the modding tools allow you to do something like that it will be done though. Just look at skyrim xD

Jul 3, 2019 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Now now, don't go exaggerating like that. We all know you still love TLR and DxD xD

Well, at least it doesn't get much worse plot-wise than what they did last episode. Not to say that what's coming is good though :3
It's fairy tail so they're probably fine, but it wouldn't make sense. Especially considering how the seed was still inside of natsu, and it was still causing issues together with the demon seed. Until it just disappeared because reasons of course :3

I don't know how the AI works in skirmish mode, but I wouldn't be surprised xD
Skirmish mode also supports various different types of modes like an endless mode, a survive x waves mode and a sandbox mode where you'll be able to determine yourself when and how you get invaded :3
No, that's not it. The idea is that inside the dungeon your job is managing the dungeon ala dungeon keeper. Telling your snots to excavate and build rooms, building more units etc. But the units themselves inside the dungeon do their own thing. They can work somewhere to produce boxes or build traps when you say you want some built, or they go to sleep when they need to etc. But you don't have direct control over them like in some rts. If the enemy for example invades and your guys are on the other side of the dungeon you can pick them up and dump them in front of the enemy and that's about it. When you dump them into the exit and they move to the overworld, that's where you get to control them like some rts :3

If your horde creatures (goblins, orcs and nagas) get to level 5 they will start demanding beer xD

I just don't like turn based gameplay where everyone just neatly awaits their turn and what not. The only turn based game I've seen so far that I'm actually interested in playing is divinity original sin 2, but that one doesn't have a linux port (yet?) ^^

As long as the modding tools allow you to do something like that it will be done though. Just look at skyrim xD

I wouldn't say that I love TLR since I gave it an 8/10 in the best case, I love DxD because of other reasons than just oppai though :3

Oh, that was the worst thing already? Maybe the actual ending won't be that bad then ^^
At least if we assume that the dragon seed only made problems because of the demon seed, it would make sense for the others to be fine. Doesn't make Natsu's case any better though :3

At least it worked like that in any other strategy game that I know xD
So in that sandbox mode I can just happily build without getting interrupted? Though it doesn't sound like that makes much sense in such a game :3
I see, so it's more like in Anno or the Settlers when it comes to your dungeon units. You just put a new lumbermill for example somewhere and they will go there by themselves to build it :3

Sounds more and more like Anno xD

You have not played Dragon Age Origins then? One of the best modern party RPGs imo :3

I doubt that the AoE modkit allows for completely new views to be implemented xD

Doing good, had a nice vacation day yesterday even with the job interview and the visit at the doctor. Finished SchoRum season 2, so now I only have two OVAs left to watch. Will probably watch those today, after I meet up with a friend for dinner :3

How about you?
Jul 3, 2019 4:13 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I wouldn't say that I love TLR since I gave it an 8/10 in the best case, I love DxD because of other reasons than just oppai though :3

Oh, that was the worst thing already? Maybe the actual ending won't be that bad then ^^
At least if we assume that the dragon seed only made problems because of the demon seed, it would make sense for the others to be fine. Doesn't make Natsu's case any better though :3

At least it worked like that in any other strategy game that I know xD
So in that sandbox mode I can just happily build without getting interrupted? Though it doesn't sound like that makes much sense in such a game :3
I see, so it's more like in Anno or the Settlers when it comes to your dungeon units. You just put a new lumbermill for example somewhere and they will go there by themselves to build it :3

Sounds more and more like Anno xD

You have not played Dragon Age Origins then? One of the best modern party RPGs imo :3

I doubt that the AoE modkit allows for completely new views to be implemented xD

Doing good, had a nice vacation day yesterday even with the job interview and the visit at the doctor. Finished SchoRum season 2, so now I only have two OVAs left to watch. Will probably watch those today, after I meet up with a friend for dinner :3

How about you?

But would you go as far as to say that you would've preferred them if they were censored? :3

You do of course realize that that's an incredibly dangerous thing to say, right? :P
But in that case you could also argue why it wasn't an issue before because both seeds were there in the first place :3

Well, as long as they can put up a fight, right? xD
That's why it's called a sandbox mode, no? You get to build up this well defended dungeon, and then throw crap at it yourself to see how well it holds :3
That's why it's a combination with dungeon keeper which is a dungeon management/simulation game :3

Or rimworld? xD

Nope, there are very few rpgs I've actually played :3

Someone might still be able to mod it in somehow even if it doesn't xD

So, did the job interview go well? :3

Doing... fine? First had to do manual labour in the form of carrying a bunch of large wooden beams from a to b yesterday which I never do so now I'm suffering from muscle-ache >.<
And after that did some more programming and completed OPM2 and that's about it :3
Jul 3, 2019 4:45 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
But would you go as far as to say that you would've preferred them if they were censored? :3

You do of course realize that that's an incredibly dangerous thing to say, right? :P
But in that case you could also argue why it wasn't an issue before because both seeds were there in the first place :3

Well, as long as they can put up a fight, right? xD
That's why it's called a sandbox mode, no? You get to build up this well defended dungeon, and then throw crap at it yourself to see how well it holds :3
That's why it's a combination with dungeon keeper which is a dungeon management/simulation game :3

Or rimworld? xD

Nope, there are very few rpgs I've actually played :3

Someone might still be able to mod it in somehow even if it doesn't xD

So, did the job interview go well? :3

Doing... fine? First had to do manual labour in the form of carrying a bunch of large wooden beams from a to b yesterday which I never do so now I'm suffering from muscle-ache >.<
And after that did some more programming and completed OPM2 and that's about it :3

Not censored, rather without nipples maybe. I wouldn't have minded that :3

Hey, if we are already past the worst things... a man can hope :P
Well the situation certainly changed with Zeref going all out now, so that could make the demon seed more active :3

Nah, it would be cooler if they would actually play better instead of just getting more advantages ^^
Sounds like you also try out a pacifistic approach there :3

Never played that, looks pretty boring though ^^

RPGs are the best games imo :3

I wanna see that, don't even wanna know how many hours you would have to put into it xD

Yeah, I'd say so. My interviewer seemd quite optimistic that it would work out. There will be a second one though with more people if I make it there :3

Manual labor? Who would force you to do something dangerous like that? O_O
So what's your final verdict on OPM2? 6/10 sounds pretty bad compared to the first season :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM

» -GAME- Have you ever? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 23, 2015

4891 by Pyro »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.