Forum Settings
Forums

Which new character do you hate the most in this season?

Mar 14, 5:37 PM

which new character do you hate the most in this season?

Mine are Hina and Natsuo from Domestic na Kanojo. I despise both of them a lot, but if I had to choose 1, I would choose hina because she is a thoth

Domestic na Kanojo is also mine most hated anime of this season

Mar 14, 10:53 PM

Nino Nakano from The Quintessential Quintuplets.
I just absolutely hate her initial dislike of the MC for no apparent reason. Reminds too much of real girls.
The Sadistic God
"Deriving in pleasure from Extreme Cruelty"

Mar 14, 11:06 PM

I’m same as you, Hina is way inferior to the legendary Rui I. It’s her fault for most of the bad shit that happens in that anime.

Mar 14, 11:06 PM

I’m same as you, Hina is way inferior to the legendary Rui I. It’s her fault for most of the bad shit that happens in that anime.

Mar 14, 11:09 PM

I dont really hate or particulary dislike any character this season, but the closest to that is Kaguya from Kaguya-sama as she considers everyone else to be like insects not worthy of her time, but thats part of what makes me like the anime as she always gets screwed at the end of the day lol

Mar 14, 11:11 PM

Spear guy from shield hero, that dude can't get kicked in the nuts often enough.

Mar 14, 11:12 PM

Swizze said:
Spear guy from shield hero, that dude can't get kicked in the nuts often enough.

Spear Hero xD pretty much id say tbh.

he deserves much worse xD

Mar 14, 11:13 PM

Daphi said:
Swizze said:

Spear Hero xD pretty much id say tbh.

he deserves much worse xD

Agreed! that dude deserves his own spear to go through his nuts next time and then some.

Mar 14, 11:21 PM

Natsuo best boy, tho.

#gottafuck'emall
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 14, 11:32 PM
Myne and the spear hero from The Rising Shield Hero.

Mar 14, 11:40 PM
I’m have to say Natsuo unwise decision making, he’s too hallucinating, he’s basically following into temptation with Hina, although I enjoy this anime very much so I wander what happens at the end of it.

Mar 14, 11:42 PM
Lazy Bum
Malty from Shield Hero is such a bitch, I hate her so much!

Mar 15, 12:09 AM
Lala Devilukeโค๏ธ

There are characters I dislike, but I don't hate them. So none.

Mar 15, 12:14 AM

malty, her father from shield hero and natsuo from domestic na kanojo. First two definitely need no introduction and as for natsuo, he is a fuckboy.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 15, 12:18 AM

All those garbage characters from Domekano and all the people other than Shield Hero and his companions from Tate no Yuusha.

Mar 15, 1:58 AM

Raphtalia.

Her entire character seems to be the author following the guide "How To Make An Otaku's Perfect Woman So That I Can Sell Tons of Merchandise."
You're free to exercise your freedom of speech. But we're not obliged to listen.
Nor are we obliged to give you a platform.
My gaze is the measure of all things:
Latest Review: The RisingRise of the Shield Hero
Latest Blog: Recommended Essays Exploring Actually Excellent World-Building

Mar 15, 3:37 AM

Eanki said:
Raphtalia.

Her entire character seems to be the author following the guide "How To Make An Otaku's Perfect Woman So That I Can Sell Tons of Merchandise."

And hey, that would be cool if she wasn't so bland.

But anyway, I can't focus so much on hating Raphtalia when she exists in the same timeline as Filo.
Do you like movies? Are you interested on commenting and discussing them? Check The Cinema Club for some film-related talk.

Mar 15, 3:42 AM
Loli Master :)

Nobody. I don't hate a character so easily.

I think the only character I truly hate is Griffith from berserk, for obvious reasons lol

Mar 15, 3:43 AM

Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama

Mar 15, 4:08 AM
Motoyasu, Mein and ren amaki. From tate yousha no niraigari
I don't like the three of them. Motoyasu (the fucking guy) who is very arrogant about his weapons, mein (shit people) women who like money, and ren amaki ("the champion") who is very proud of his skill using swords. I don't like the three of them. Although the king of the film is very annoying but the three characters are more peaked.
Rei amaki

Motoyasu

Mein

Mar 15, 4:22 AM

Alice_Synthesis said:
Myne and the spear hero from The Rising Shield Hero.

Yep, same here, no contest whatsoever.

Mar 15, 4:56 AM

I don't have a character I dislike this season (anime that began running in winter), which is marvelous, since hey, we need to stay positive.

Mar 15, 4:58 AM

Come on you guys, you are unfair to Malty she is really really sexy, especially when she puts on her evil smile.
How can you hate her?

Mar 15, 5:02 AM
Definitely Hina from Domestic na Kanojo cuz she is super annoying and let's not forget Malty from Rising of the Shield Hero. Both are thots and they must be destroyed.

Mar 15, 5:14 AM

Raphtalia such a shitty waifu bait character. It was obvious from ep2 how shit her character is going to be. Shitty little raccoonslut

Mar 15, 5:16 AM

alshu said:
Come on you guys, you are unfair to Malty she is really really sexy, especially when she puts on her evil smile.
How can you hate her?

tbh I don't like her simply because she doesn't have a good reason to be picky with the shield hero, even to go out of her way to fuck up with him.

I don't really hate any character from this season, but I do have a disdain with hina from domestic na kanojo, because she is an adult and acts like a freaking teenager and most of the cast of The Quintessential Quintuplets because they feel way too articial and most of their initial conflict had no real reason to begin with
"I'm alright, because
The warmth on my back
Is from you, protecting me
My bent heart is being straightened out
I feel like I can keep on walking when I see your face
That time, I was able to gather my wishes and jump up
because of your words of encouragement"

Hanamaruโ—ŽAndante - PastelโœฝPalettes

Mar 15, 5:33 AM

blumenbalt said:
because she doesn't have a good reason to be picky with the shield hero

I don't like the guy either so she can be mean to him whenever she wants to.
Her beauty excuse everything bad she has done, she deserves only adoration.

Mar 15, 6:34 AM
Loli Master :)

alshu said:
How can you hate her?
Not me. I like her a lot and she's pretty asf.

I'd smash her :D