Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2019 1:14 PM
Apr 2017
Hi
I wish know if for look Youjo Sk movie I need to wait until it's blu ray release? Or a release date abroad ?
Mar 14, 2019 3:02 PM

Dec 2012
It just aired last month in theaters in Japan, you don't see movies for half a year or so until the thing comes out on disc in Japan, pirated or otherwise. Other than shitty smartphone cam rips from the theater, which nobody would want, it is impossible to get the film. With no source there aren't going to be any fansubs until the film is on home video in Japan.

Theatrical releases in my experience only happen in places where anime is very popular, with franchises, directors, or studios that are popular, and they are only given extremely limited runs; maybe 2 showings and then they're gone. It's probably unlikely.
KruszerMar 14, 2019 3:06 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 14, 2019 3:04 PM

Jul 2007
I've been waiting for this also.

I would love for it to get a local theatrical release in my area since I live in a place that gets a lot of anime movies in limited runs, but I don't know how likely or popular Youjo Senki is over all.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Mar 14, 2019 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
EndlessMaria said:
I've been waiting for this also.

I would love for it to get a local theatrical release in my area since I live in a place that gets a lot of anime movies in limited runs, but I don't know how likely or popular Youjo Senki is over all.

Lucky. They're pretty rare here. I've only seen around 20 over the years in theaters, I'm actually going to F/SN: Heaven't Feel Movie 2: Lost Butterfly tonight though.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 17, 2019 9:48 AM
Apr 2017
Kruszer said:
It just aired last month in theaters in Japan, you don't see movies for half a year or so until the thing comes out on disc in Japan, pirated or otherwise. Other than shitty smartphone cam rips from the theater, which nobody would want, it is impossible to get the film. With no source there aren't going to be any fansubs until the film is on home video in Japan.

Theatrical releases in my experience only happen in places where anime is very popular, with franchises, directors, or studios that are popular, and they are only given extremely limited runs; maybe 2 showings and then they're gone. It's probably unlikely.

ok thank you for the information, even though i'm very fan of Youjo Senki i will wait the CD realase and i would buy it for sure.

More topics from this board

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

35 by Ratris_Decision »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

93 by PostMahouShoujo »»
6 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.