Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2019 11:23 AM

Jan 2015
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Interview #175 - @Lulu_Cat ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Life of Languages and Cats

"I’ve been trying to censor myself during this interview and it’s been so hard. Just saying this in case anyone was wondering why I claim to swear a lot when I haven’t done so here."

Interview conducted by: @UltimateDeath
Reviewed by: @SuzakuTsubasa & @Skittles

Could you tell us about yourself?

Welp! I'm a fellow MAL user, nineteen, and a college student majoring in elementary education. My name is Lydia (I'm not particularly fond of my name), but everyone just calls me Lulu (which I find to be far better tbh). I love my three cats and listening to music. I tend to be rather introverted, but I can talk to and get along with pretty much anyone. I love to travel and I love languages. I speak English (obviously), a little bit of Chinese, and a little bit of Spanish. I am from the United States, specifically the best state of them all: Colorado!

I don't really know what else to say. XD

How did you choose your username?

So my mom was driving in the car with me one day, and she told me that she wanted to name me Lulu, but my dad vetoed it. Then, a Cat Stevens song popped on the radio and I remembered reading somewhere that he is called CAT Stevens because someone said his eyes were like those of a cat. Then my mom told me that LuluCat would be a really cute username for something. Ever since then, that's what I've gone by.

UltimateDeath: That's a cute little origin story! ^w^

Thank you! I think so too ^^

Could you give us a brief history of your time on MAL?

Well, I started using MAL on October 21st, 2017. I originally just had the app, iMAL, because I wanted to keep track of the anime I watched. Sometime around December, I discovered Forum Games. I was horribly unpopular at first since nobody knew who I was and I didn't have a strong presence. I almost left because I started to get bored and had no luck making a friend, but then I met @aSuperiorGamer. We became friends and all of a sudden Forum Games became fun again. I joined his Discord server and met a bunch of other people whom I am happy to call my friends too! Most people know me from Discord servers as I come and go on MAL, but there are a fair amount of people who know me from Forum Games now as I've developed a greater presence there.

Any users you like/dislike? Why?

I'll give a quick shoutout to @iru @Gabagool @GwaziMagnum @Tommeow @Aria-sage and @-Yokai-

There are a whole bunch of other members I love, but these are the main ones I talk to on the server I'm the most active in!

As for users I don't like, I never really dislike anyone. There are users I don't agree with, but I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

How did you get into anime/manga?

A kid in my theater class during my first year of highschool kept raving about Sword Art Online and would draw these amazing pictures based off the show, so I decided to check it out! It was love at first sight! The artstyle, story, everything about it was just so incredible! I've been hooked on anime ever since then. After that, I discovered manga (no clue how) and started to read them all the time too (manga is better in my opinion, by the way). I had been introduced to manga and anime earlier in my life, but never really took notice until that year.

How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to the moderators and admins.

To be honest, I don't have much of an opinion. Although, I must say that the new admins are incredible! I know that there was a lot of drama with the old ones, but the new ones are really great! So helpful and so kind! Since they've come into power, you can really tell that they care about what they're doing; they've been really good to me when I was having trouble with fake accounts trying to impersonate me.

What other hobbies do you have outside of anime/manga and MAL?

I really enjoy singing and dancing, though I cannot do either. I'm also rather fond of reading in general. I also really like photography even though I am not too great at it. I do have a professional camera though, and I hope I’ll use it more during the summer when I move back home to my woodsy little town.

UltimateDeath: That sounds interesting! Good luck on that! ;3

Thank you ^^

Why did you choose to major in elementary education?

Well, I was originally a psychology major; I just changed my major a few days ago. I want to teach English abroad and even though I didn’t need a degree for that (depending on where I go), I figured I should major in teaching since it seems like the better choice. I'd like to live overseas after college anyway and I figured that it would probably be easier to be a teacher than a psychologist overseas (which was my original plan). Also, I love kids and teaching always seemed like it would be a lot of fun.

Why aren't you so fond of your real name? Any particular reason?

To be honest, I'm not too sure why I dislike my name. Personally, I always thought of it as an old lady’s name. When I meet other people with the same name, however, it sounds completely normal to me. It's probably just me being super insecure about things because Lydia is a fine name... just not in relation to me xP

UltimateDeath: I see. Well, there is nobody who can change your view on the matter. It's something you have to either live with or discover during your life! ;3

You're very professional by the way! It's pretty cool that the interviews are like this rather than a list of questions given for the person to answer. It's a conversation.

Do you love animals in general? Why specifically cats? What about dogs?

I do tend to love animals in general. I've grown up with a lot of animals around me as I've lived in the middle of the woods for most of my life. My mom also loved animals so the house always had a pet or another—whether it be lizards, dogs, cats, or crows, you name it. I don't know why I specifically like cats, but I think it has to do with the fact that I'm actually a little afraid of dogs. We used to have this one cat my mom got rid of unfortunately because she wasn't that nice, so for christmas I was given a kitten and ever since then I've adored cats. They're just so nice and cute^^ And as I just mentioned, I'm a little afraid of dogs because I was attacked by one when I was a kid. I also find them to be a little annoying and obnoxious to be honest.

UltimateDeath: Well, I love cats more than dogs too, and I feel a little uncomfortable around them since I also got chased and bitten by a dog once ;3

Cats are just so relaxed! They're good lap pets unlike dogs. Also, to be honest, I find it kinda weird that dogs make me nervous since I've grown up with them all my life.

How did you come to love music? What kind of music do you listen to?

My house has a strong musical atmosphere. My mom was always singing and playing music so I was introduced to it from a young age. I feel like music can be so powerful and emotional, and I spend the vast majority of my time listening to music. Music has always been part of my life and I mainly listen to indie and alternative songs. I can listen to pretty much anything, but I don't really like gangster rap though.

I'm sorry if that sounds really lame. I love music, but don't really know how to express my love for it too well. But it does mean a lot to me. I also really love to sing, though I'm not great at it.

Is there moments in your life where music made a difference? Happy moments, sad moments, anything of that sort?

I'd probably say that this past school year, music has made a HUGE impact on my life. I've been really lonely lately since I've been struggling to make friends at school, so music has been a huge part of my life lately.

I make monthly playlists of all my favourite songs. Depending on what is happening through the month, I have stronger emotional ties to certain songs. When I'm feeling down, I know I can just choose a certain playlist, and all the nice and warm memories will come rushing back. Or if I want to just wallow in self pity and sadness, I can choose a playlist from a particularly poor time in my life just to give me a good tracklist to cry to. Anyway, my happy playlists have been keeping me afloat this year to be honest. College life would be so hard without it.

UltimateDeath: I'm happy that you found a solution to your struggles! Sometimes, the simplest of things can make the most difference! ;3

Thank you! And yeah, that's really true.

Why do you love traveling? What countries have you visited? Which places did you enjoy the most?

I just love exploring other cultures, seeing how other people live, seeing what there is to see, and trying new things. I've been to Australia four times (since my mother is from there), Italy twice, and France once. My favourite experience by far was traveling to Italy. I went to Napoli, Rome, and Milan. Rome was probably my favourite. I got to see all the tourist spots (like the colosseum and the Vatican), which was really neat. Also, we stayed at a friend's house there and she gave us her own personal tour, which was really nice. Everything in Italy was just so clean and fresh compared to the US. I hope to travel more in the future. It's just so much fun bopping around everywhere.

UltimateDeath: Cool! I have traveled to Rome once with my class, so I have seen the Colosseum and Vatican as well and they're very impressive! >_<

Oh that's awesome!! I'd love to live in Europe someday. I've never been on a school trip to anywhere nearly as cool as the Colosseum.

What are the top five countries that you want to visit (or revisit)?

Italy, China (since I'm learning Chinese and honestly it seems like a really interesting place to visit), Japan (since I'm a weeb), Canada (since my boyfriend currently resides there), and probably Spain for my last choice. As I mentioned before, I want to teach English abroad and my first choice right now would have to be China. My plan after college is to try to get a job over there.

Which countries do you have in mind for teaching abroad?

China would be my top spot, but mainly for the purpose of getting a job. Aside from that, I wouldn't really want to live there because I'm not too sure how they feel about Americans; I know the government there is rather strict. I'd maybe like to live in Italy because I have such fond memories of it, but everyone I know who's from there seems to have rather negative opinions about the country. Ideally, I'd live in a European country since I love the closeness of everything. Maybe France? France is pretty cool, although it’s expensive from what I recall. Beautiful language, great tasting food, and fantastic fashion though!

UltimateDeath: Interesting! I live in Europe too since I was born there! ;3

Nice!!

Which languages do you wish to master?

First and foremost, Italian. I think it's a beautiful language! Next would be Chinese as I'm currently learning it and it's a pretty neat language. Chinese grammar isn't too difficult and I think it'd be fun telling people that I, a native English speaker, can speak Chinese. Learning Spanish would also be nice since it's the second most applicable language in the United States. I think I'm moderately good at it, but I've been learning it for eleven years so I kinda want a change. My school just have no idea how to teach a language…

Why do you think Colorado is the best state in the US?

Because I grew up there! But really, I just think it's very beautiful, especially when it's snowing! Also, Denver is my favorite city in the US. Colorado does have some problems, like I think the town next to mine used to have an active KKK so that sucks, but aside from that, everywhere I've been in Colorado has been absolutely gorgeous and so nice!!

"I'm fucked up just like you are and you're fucked up just like me." What was in your mind when you came up with that quote in your profile?

I really like the rapper Watsky (first and only concert I've been to was Watsky). The quote is from the song Sloppy Seconds, and... I don't know... my IRL friend group, I feel like it's kind of our song and we always look at each other when the line pops up. Not in a mean way, but in a 'we are in this together' kind of way. Because of that, I have it in my profile as it's kind of connecting everyone. Everyone has stuff they have to deal with and we are all in it together if we so choose.

UltimateDeath: I see that's interesting! That was my first question when I laid my eyes on your profile! :D

Ha cool! One of my favorite quotes as well as one of my all time favorite songs^^

Why do you like the rain?

It’s just so calming and therapeutic to me. It’s the perfect weather to just curl up in bed with a good book and a cup of tea. I love days like those since they just feel so nice to me. I’m a pretty relaxed gal so honestly that’s just perfect to me. Also, the rain after I’ve had a rough time just feels like a clean slate to me. Like tomorrow is a new day and it’ll be better.

UltimateDeath: I love your way of thinking! <3

Hah thank you ^^

Why do you dislike the cold?

I just think it’s really uncomfortable. I’d rather be boiling hot than freezing cold. Heat is annoying sometimes, but the cold can be painful and just too much I feel. Like I can walk around during summer and be fine, but in the winter I always take the quickest routes and try to cut through every building I can on my school’s campus because it’s just too dang cold.

Why do you dislike needles and nori?

I think nori tastes gross and I am not too sure why I dislike needles; I think I fear the pain. I’ve been scared of them for as long as I can remember. To this day, I still need to have my arm held down when I get an IV or my blood drawn since I’m so scared of it. It’s a really inconvenient fear for me.

UltimateDeath: I can relate to that since I hate needles as well. The last time I got a shot, I screamed so hard that half the hospital heard me... -_-

Oh dang! I’m sorry, that really sucks!!

You seem to dislike President Donald Trump, is that true?

Yes, I don't. I won’t go too much into it, but I dislike him because I feel like he’s a morally corrupt man. The President of the United States is a man who preaches hate, and I think it’s so upsetting that he’s in office. He’s a despicable human being in my opinion.

What is your favorite and least favorite food?

My favorite food right now would probably have to be pizza, specifically Domino's pizza with red and green peppers, onions, and spinach. The amount of money I spend on pizza is ridiculous...

Least favorite would be beets. They taste like sweet dirt. Really don’t like them. My mom used to make me drink beet, ginger, carrot, and apple juice as a kid and I hated it. Soooo grosssss.

You have the tendency to curse a lot. Any particular reason why?

I’ve been trying to censor myself during this interview and it’s been so hard. Just saying this in case anyone was wondering why I claim to swear a lot when I haven’t done so here. Gotta put on a professional front for the interview. Anyway, my mom swore a lot around us as kids. She was a chef as well as a sailor, and both these jobs tend to have lots of people swearing. So being around that all the time, I kinda just picked it up. I used to feel really bad whenever I swore, but that’s all out the window now.

Who is your favorite person in the Rawr Alliance Discord and why is it Gabagool?
from @Gabagool

Gabagool is pretty cool ngl. But my favorite? Nahhh. Favorite would probably have to be @GwaziMangum. Though his taste in music makes me sad, I love him and he's my favorite person^^

What is your favourite cat?
from @GwaziMagnum

>.>
A mother shouldn't have a favorite child. But if you want to know which cat I have a special album for: https://imgur.com/gallery/0iWiAZy

Could you tell us a bit about your cat William Gerald Nutting the 2nd?

He is named after my late grandfather from my mom's side. He is the most darling angel of a boy and I love him soooo much! He is the friendliest cat and will cuddle anyone and everyone! He also gets along with most other animals, although he is a little bit nervous around new dogs after getting chased by a foreign dog one time. He is a pretty relaxed kitty though! He loves water and likes to hop in the shower with people. He isn't too fond of baths, but will put up with it if necessary. He's a very quiet cat and rarely meows, but when he does meow, it is the cutest, most angelic sound anyone has ever heard!

UltimateDeath: Sounds like a cute kitty! Was it that kitty you mentioned earlier in this interview? :3

Actually no! That kitty is Paws. I love him too! He is a little bit of a grumpy kitty though. He tolerates me and absolutely adores my dad. William came into the picture about 3 years ago.

UltimateDeath: I see! A big happy kitty family! ^_^

Yeah ^^

What would be the first thing you do if you become in charge of an Italian mafia organization?
from @GwaziMagnum

I would threaten to burn down every restaurant I could! The only way out would be to turn their restaurants into shared spaces for cats and humans alike. Like cat cafes!

UltimateDeath: LMFAO! X3

haha

What was your favourite scene in Fate/Zero?
from @GwaziMagnum

I have never seen Fate/Zero >.> I suspect that this question is from Gwazi, trying to bait me.

UltimateDeath: Then let's add this question: what do you think of Gwazi's cheeky baitness?

I think he’s being mean ;-; I’m unsure of what he expected me to say to that question tbh. Me bashing Saber?

UltimateDeath: Saber is awesome imo! :D

She does seem pretty badass.

How's life under the United States of Trumperica?
from@GwaziMagnum

Frustrating... I don’t agree with Trump at all. At least he won’t be in office for too much longer.

UltimateDeath: Yeah it's gonna be a while longer until that happens. Precisely this long: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/550335888173957151/551718491212742666/unknown.png?width=481&height=288

Who are the best singers on MAL?
from @GwaziMagnum

@Deathko , @SomeMoron , @ExecCute (who I think was banned tbh...) and @Tomnyan are the best singers of MAL in my opinion! They all have such amazing voices! I'm jealous!

When will you confess your love for Tomnyan?
from @GwaziMagnum

When @GwaziMagnum admits he's gay.

What is it like living with osteoporosis? What do you think of the public perception of it? What do certain doctors say about it?
from @GwaziMagnum

*osteogenesis imperfecta
Living with OI is rough, but I do feel like it has given me a greater sense of empathy. I also feel like it has made me a better advocate for myself when it comes to medical stuff, like fractures. Since I've been having it for so long, I know exactly what I need when I get hurt.

As for public perception of it... most cases people hear about OI through terminal cases, which can be a little frustrating when I tell people I have OI and they freak out about it. I'm normal for the most part, I just break more bones than the average person does. It’s nice that people do care, like I know that when I would get hurt I'd get a lot of attention. However, I feel that a lot of times, people don't realize that just because you're hurt, you're not totally unable to do anything.

As a kid, I always found it frustrating being told I couldn't do things like ride a bike or ski, especially since my town is an outdoorsy town because that's what people come here to do. Although I'm 19 now and can do whatever I want, I don't really care too much id my bones break anymore. If it happens, it happens.

The only show I've seen that touched on OI was Grey's Anatomy. Trying not to give spoilers, but someone got pregnant and their kid had OI (a very severe form of it) and the kid died shortly after birth. After that, they were really scared of getting pregnant again and that child having OI. I feel that the representation wasn't the greatest. I wish they went deeper into what it was and I wish they explained that it's a genetic thing since people giving birth to a child with OI is rare. Not impossible since I have OI due to a genetic defect, but it's still rather rare. Also, I wish the child wasn't a terminal type. Obviously, that can happen in the real world since not everything works out perfectly fine, but I wish the child was born with a less severe type and you could watch the characters learn how to care for the kid because OI isn't the end of the world. There's no cure, but you can live with it and lead a healthy life. The show made OI out to be this big scary thing that could seemingly happen to anyone, and I find that to be a little disappointing. I wish they introduced the disease in a different way. Like they could have had the child and worked closely with the bone surgeon (blanking on the right word...) and they could have had a little arc about trying to find a cure or starting a clinic in the hospital for patients with OI. I don't know, I just find it to be a little disappointing.

UltimateDeath: Very interesting. I'm happy you are able to live your life accordingly with your handicap. If something happens, then it will happen! ;)

Thank you ^^

What's something you want to tell MAL?
from @GwaziMagnum

1. Harassment is not as funny as some of you edgyboiiiiis think it is.
2. Cats > dogs

On a scale of giant douche to turd sandwich how would you rank Colorado?
from @GwaziMagnum

Gwazi >.>
I would rank Colorado a 100%.

How long have you been a gamer girl for?
from @GwaziMagnum

Hah! I'm not really a gamer girl to be honest unless you count mobile gaming (I mainly wrote that to make people mad when I tell them that most of my gaming is on my phone). Although @GwaziMagnum has been getting me more into PC gaming with games like Divinity and Civilzation 5.

If you count my Nintendo DS, then I've been gaming for 14 years. But I don't really think that counts.

What is your favorite game?

Danganronpa by far! I love that battle royal/murder mystery kind of stuff. I suck at the game, takes me forever to figure it out, but it's still a really fun game! The second one is the best in my opinion!

What is your routine when watching anime?

Poorly! I am super slow with anime so I've been trying to pace myself by taking on seasonals instead. One episode per week sounds easy enough until I take on 20 at once and then skip a few weeks. I must say that I have been watching a lot more anime though lately, and I've been getting through a lot more since I started watching more seasonals. It's frustrating when I'm trying to finish 20 at once and the seasonals start backing up and I can't seem to find the time to watch the last few episodes of an anime.

What are your favorite movies and songs?

Favorite movies would be:
Killing of the Sacred Deer
The Favourite
Attenburg
Mean Girls
La La Land

Favorite songs would be:
Chlorine (Alt Mix) by Twenty One Pilots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56pcZ_Lkpao
Hear You Breathing by Stuart Reid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FUlA7QHH7E
My Smile is Extinct by Kane Strang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEv_9t61Xk
Misguided Ghosts by Paramore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWeHPK3NC4
Miss U (Jai Wolf remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35R4dORmOV0

Which quote inspires you to try living accordingly?

"You are the star of a movie. This is the part of the movie where you get your heart broken. Where the world tests you, and people treat you like shit. But it has to happen this way. Otherwise, the end of the movie, when you get everything you want, won’t feel as rewarding. There are assholes out there, but in the end, they don’t matter. Because this movie’s not about them. It’s never been about them.”
- Rutabaga Rabbitowitz (Bojack Horseman)

I like this quote because life isn't supposed to be easy. Not everything is just handed to you. Life is a journey and you just gotta keep pushing through. This year has been a huge struggle for me. There have been many times when I wanted to just quit, give up, but I haven't. I just reminded myself that this is the part where I feel like shit, feel like the world is crumbling all around me, and when it's all over it will be so much more rewarding, knowing that I got to the good point despite all the other shit that has been thrown my way.

What is the first anime you ever watched?

First anime was Astro Boy, but that was when I was like 9 or so and didn't know what anime was. The first anime I knowingly watched, like knowing it was anime, was Sword Art Online. One of my friends was raving about it so I checked it out. It's a good anime in my opinion but I never finished it. Couldn't avoid spoilers so I decided to quit until I could forget all the spoilers I knew. Still getting there though xP Kind of doing the same with Death Note too right now. People love to spoil things.

What are your favorite and least favorite anime genres?

Favourite anime genres would be horror, psychological, and mystery. Things like Another and Erased are just so cool to me!!
Disliked would be mecha, military, and harem. They're all just so plain and boring to me.

What are your favorite anime?

Favorite animes would be Fruits Basket, Another, Erased, Danganronpa, and Usagi Drop. Another and Erased are brilliant in my opinion. Danganronpa is a lot of fun! And Fruits Basket and Usagi Drop are just so wholesome and nice! (Can't wait for the Fruits Basket reboot btw! It's gonna be so great!)

Are you still writing reviews? What made you interested in writing them?

I kind of stopped doing it as I ran out of time. It was fun though! I like journaling and it was a nice way to just express my overall thoughts however I wanted to. Also, it was a good way to write notes in case I ever decided to watch the anime again.

You said you are fond of reading. Do you have any favorite reading material?

My two all time favorite books would be The Mysterious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and Of Mice and Men. Two books I read in school actually. I just think they're brilliantly done and not too difficult. 10/10 would recommend.

Right now I'm reading A Tale for the Time Being, which is a really good book as well. Sad, the main character straight up says in the beginning of the book that she wants to kill herself, but overall it's a really good book.

What was the happiest moment in your MAL life?

My happiest moment would probably be meeting @aSuperiorGamer. We don’t talk too much anymore, but he’s pretty much the entire reason I stayed on MAL and the whole reason I’m friends with certain people.

What do you like and dislike about the MAL community?

I like most of the people here. We have some really cool and friendly folks who are fun to talk to!

I despise the fact that some people have taken to using the site as a means to harass users. That gets really frustrating when my friends are getting harassed by alt accounts using VPNs. It’s not funny, it’s just a pathetic waste of time.

What is a trait you like to see in others?

Compassion. I feel that everyone is equally important and we should all care for one another. Compassion is just such an important trait.

What is your motto?

You are confined only by the walls you build yourself

UltimateDeath: Interesting motto! Mine is Hakuna Matata! ;)

Hah nice!!! Love that movie!!

If you can have any power, what would it be?

The power to control time! Rewinding time would be really freaking awesome! Like the movie Riley Rewind on YouTube, if you’ve ever seen it. I could rewind and fix my mistakes or save people, that kind of stuff. Sounds great! (Could also use it to get a few more hours of sleep when needed).

What are some of your greatest personal discoveries?

My knack for languages. I’m pretty decent at picking up a new language and considering that I love to travel, that definitely comes in handy sometimes.

Also, the discovery that I can do literally whatever I want to. I mean obviously there are some limits to what I can do in regards to money and such, but if I really wanted to do something like go to the moon for example, there’s nothing really stopping me. Just a long series of steps to get there. Knowing this makes life a lot more fun in my opinion. The world is my (and everyone’s) oyster!

What is your worldview in a nutshell?

I believe that everyone is equally important and innately good at their core and that we as people should strive to live each other up and work on better coexistence rather than knocking each other down for things like race and sex and sexual preference.

What is your life goal?

To get a Maine Coon cat, get married, move from the States.

Aside from that, I don’t really have any life goals. I just want to be happy in the end!

How would you like to be remembered?

On MAL or in life?

UltimateDeath: In general, so life! :3

I’d like to be remembered as a kindhearted girl who was always willing to lend a hand.

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

1. A Maine Coon cat
2. For my friends and family to live long and happy lives
3. To finish this semester with at least a 2.0 GPA

Do you see yourself leaving MAL in the near future?

Probably not. I like MAL, and I don’t really have a reason to leave.

Any feedback on the interview format?

It’s very professional and a lot of fun! I really like that’s it’s a conversation. It makes it a lot easier to answer questions when I really know that there is someone else there as opposed to just a random list of questions to answer.

Can you recommend us three members who we can choose from to interview next and briefly explain why you would love to read their interviews?

@Gabagool is a really interesting guy and it would be neat to see how he’d respond to some of the questions.
@GwaziMagnum is so lovable and I want to ask him weird ridiculous questions as he did with me >:)
@Dinoe is cool and deserves an interview!!! I think he has a pretty interesting life and it would be cool to read his responses to these kinds of question.

Is there something unasked you would like to talk about?

Nope! Honestly, I think you’ve covered pretty much everything.

UltimateDeath: I see! :3 Thanks for your time and enduring this interview! ^///^

Thank you! This has been fun!!!
SkittlesMar 16, 2019 7:39 PM
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2019 12:08 PM

Oct 2014
I knew William was the favourite! >:]
Mar 13, 2019 12:21 PM

Oct 2017
GwaziMagnum said:
I knew William was the favourite! >:]

>:[ Did I ever specifically say he was my favourite?
This is my forum set and I’m very proud of it.
Mar 13, 2019 3:49 PM

Feb 2015
This interview...

shall someone help me where do I insert the [swear words] so I read it in a very genuine way?

When will you confess your love for Tomnyan?
from @GwaziMagnum

When @GwaziMagnum admits he's gay.

@GwaziMagnum admit you're gay already damnit
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.