Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!' Gets TV Anime

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Mar 13, 2:20 PM

Setsuei said:
RobertBobert said:
At first, I wanted to make a joke about “when the whole Japan will be in isekai?”, but then I remembered GATES.

Lol, in my country, people criticize almost any new adaptation, simply because hating popular shows is considered "cool" and "good taste".

Yea, I get that whole group mentality thing, but in my mind it makes zero sense to complain about something without at least giving an episode or two a try first.

Some people specifically watch the entire franchise in order to have an “excuse” to hate it. For example, I recently met a man who watched the entire BNHA just to justify his demonstrative hatred. And he himself told me that he hates the show since the first season.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Mar 13, 2:26 PM
Supreme Tsundere

"Super Human High Schoolers Are in Another World, But Seem to be Living in Comfort!"
Super creative name as always.

Mar 13, 2:29 PM
It is and will be garbage, I bet my mother that it will be

Mar 13, 2:30 PM

RobertBobert said:
Setsuei said:

Yea, I get that whole group mentality thing, but in my mind it makes zero sense to complain about something without at least giving an episode or two a try first.

Some people specifically watch the entire franchise in order to have an “excuse” to hate it. For example, I recently met a man who watched the entire BNHA just to justify his demonstrative hatred. And he himself told me that he hates the show since the first season.

Riiight...I'll never understand those kind of people. If I continue watching something I think is bad it's because I'm still getting some kind of enjoyment out of it.

Mar 13, 5:15 PM

Setsuei said:
RobertBobert said:
At first, I wanted to make a joke about “when the whole Japan will be in isekai?”, but then I remembered GATES.

Lol, in my country, people criticize almost any new adaptation, simply because hating popular shows is considered "cool" and "good taste".

Well, many people think that they are so smart and experienced in anime that they can draw conclusions about the show just by looking at its tags or reading its synopsis. For me personally, such people seem even more annoying than thumblr shipers, who consider any all-female anime as yuri, or harem's haters, who call harem any romantic anime that they don’t like.
Level of my english is still too poor, so ask not particularly angry because of my terrible grammar.

Mar 13, 7:30 PM
@Setsuei @Robertbobert There is something called experience, if you have seen several animes that deal with the same theme you can form an idea of what the story will be like, besides that in this industry they are fanatical in repeating the same tropes and cliches constantly all the time, so if one has seen several exponents of the genre can form their own judgment

Mar 14, 12:23 AM

RobertBobert said:
Setsuei said:

Well, many people think that they are so smart and experienced in anime that they can draw conclusions about the show just by looking at its tags or reading its synopsis. For me personally, such people seem even more annoying than thumblr shipers, who consider any all-female anime as yuri, or harem's haters, who call harem any romantic anime that they don’t like.

Been guilty of using genre tags to decide what to watch myself, so I can't say much on that. I'll admit it may not be the best way to choose and doing that has most likely caused me to miss out on things I might have actually enjoyed. But I now think watching something is the only way to know for sure if you'll like something or not .
Modified by Setsuei, Mar 14, 1:41 AM

Mar 14, 1:49 AM
~ PR Cheerio ~

RayReynolds said:
@Setsuei @Robertbobert There is something called experience, if you have seen several animes that deal with the same theme you can form an idea of what the story will be like, besides that in this industry they are fanatical in repeating the same tropes and cliches constantly all the time, so if one has seen several exponents of the genre can form their own judgment

I mean even with experience, just because someone has seen several anime to get an idea that wouldn't inherently mean that they can tell the series is going to be garbage. That is entirely judgemental based on basic ideas. That's mostly set as expectations and interest, not dictating the quality of a product.

Same with shows that just because you have seen several anime that wouldn't mean you can tell what show is going to be good. Premise on it's own is only based on an interest. That's it really.

This is based on trial and error if you catch my drift.

Mar 14, 2:48 AM

RayReynolds said:

The problem is that experience is subjective and people often overestimate it. For example, qeer people often tend to interpret moments of friendship as qeer coding. Harem's haters believe that any romantic shonen is a harem if there is more than one girl there, etc. Experience is a good thing, but you shouldn’t blindly trust it, especially to call something trash, just hearing about it for the first time.

Mar 14, 2:58 AM
The manga was pretty good though...... Let's see how they represent the manga in anime form......

Mar 14, 5:08 AM

There's nothing wrong with adapting an isekai per se. But even so, why scrape the literal bottom of the barrel within that wretched genre when looking for things for adapt?

Mar 14, 6:30 AM
RayReynolds said:

I mean even with experience, just because someone has seen several anime to get an idea that wouldn't inherently mean that they can tell the series is going to be garbage. That is entirely judgemental based on basic ideas. That's mostly set as expectations and interest, not dictating the quality of a product.

Same with shows that just because you have seen several anime that wouldn't mean you can tell what show is going to be good. Premise on it's own is only based on an interest. That's it really.

This is based on trial and error if you catch my drift.

Man I know very well both the novel as well as very advanced spoilers to know that the whole affair of the "prodigies" is a huge bullshit because they are rather "walking deus ex machina", but that matters little because then it goes on to focus on the protagonist and all the girls around him
The great failure of the isekais is exactly the harem because it cares little to develop their themes and prefers to display a cast of colorful girls.
Also the cast is too bad

Mar 14, 11:39 AM

It looks nice

But it should better be after all the hard work they have put in making the title of the anime.

Mar 14, 2:18 PM
Make the isekais stop! Please!

Mar 14, 4:11 PM

I don't mind Isekais, but that synopsis really turns me off, lmao. Maybe it's better than it sounds like, let's wait and see~

Mar 14, 6:08 PM

This looks so utterly generic especially the character designs seems like I've seen this before somewhere -_- and huge shock this was written by Rakudai's writer. So he also joins into making isekai stories..

Mar 14, 11:06 PM

RobertBobert said:
I've got you covered here dude.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/nihonkoku-shoukan-wn/

Mar 14, 11:37 PM

Manga is not bad, will follow this for sure. <3

Mar 14, 11:50 PM

Another isekai.. The synopsis is not bad, that elf looks good..I'll give it a shot
(added to plan to watch)

Mar 15, 6:55 AM

NeoAnkara said:
RobertBobert said:
I've got you covered here dude.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/nihonkoku-shoukan-wn/

That is, Japan got into isekai is no longer figuratively, but literally? Oh lol

Mar 15, 4:47 PM

I remember reading its manga, hyped.

Mar 16, 2:57 AM

YES!!! THIS LOOKS LIKE ITS AN ISEKAI WITHOUT INCEST AND LOLI X ADULT SHIT! WOOHOO!

IM TOTALLY CHECK IT.
"I hate Loli's being sexualize in animes and you should too"
"Save the Children people"
"Say No to the brain washing of Anime."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]