Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2019 8:04 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright, so I'm really digging the feeling and aesthetic of the fantasy/sci-fi mix they have going on here. Was that a freaking computer? Fennis and Sakura have really caught my eye. I like the comedic aspects too, especially those two knuckleheads who got lost. If this ends up having a large cast, with many sides, I think it'll end up being pretty interesting.

Also, it seems like the staff were able to get a lot out of a not-so-big budget. There are some really cool shots in this episode, those 'transmissions' in particular.
syncrogazerMar 11, 2019 8:11 PM
Jul 17, 2021 8:21 AM

Aug 2018
OK, I gave it a chance. I actually dropped it midway through episode 5 but there's no thread for it and I'm not gonna make one just so I can announce I am quitting. I'll refrain from spoilers for those who haven't made it that far but...this show really sucks.

Couple the extremely low budget animation with a terrible script and it ruins whatever potential the story might have in the long run. The attempts at comedy are especially bad. Not funny in the slightest and people making funny faces immediately after a supposedly tragic event is jarring, to say the least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 26 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Jun 18, 2009

8 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 28, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 1 Discussion

Shadow_Princess - Aug 1, 2013

1 by YokaiVapor »»
Mar 12, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 16 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 13, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 13, 2019 7:40 PM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 15 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 13, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 13, 2019 7:32 PM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 12 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 12, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 12, 2019 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.