Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 11, 10:09 AM
i read the WN and it gets so good so i am really hoping for a season 2 such a great story

Mar 11, 10:28 AM

I dropped it at tournament arc, lol
About season 2, I hope so, but as we can see right now the anime wont past the manga, so I guess we wouldnt get another season until 2020 or 2021.

Mar 11, 10:31 AM
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
About season 2, I hope so, but as we can see right now the anime wont past the manga, so I guess we wouldnt get another season until 2020 or 2021.

The tournament arc was removed in the LN apprently

Mar 11, 10:46 AM

Mattinator95 said:
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:

The tournament arc was removed in the LN apprently
really? Oh thank god, that arc is ridicolous

Mar 12, 7:01 AM
ルナ・エストリン

if season 2 happens, the style of series will have a quite big change compared to this one.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Mar 12, 7:23 AM
Almost_Satan said:
if season 2 happens, the style of series will have a quite big change compared to this one.

A massive tone shift . No clue how they would do it as they made the anime more light hearted then the LN and manga

Mar 13, 4:50 PM

Almost_Satan said:
Mattinator95 said:
Almost_Satan said:

A massive tone shift . No clue how they would do it as they made the anime more light hearted then the LN and manga

Are we talking more conflict, less diplomacy? yes / no / none of the above

Mar 14, 6:45 AM
severen1999 said:
Almost_Satan said:
Mattinator95 said:

from what i have heard / read looks like more conflict , but considering the anime cut out most of the diplomacy in this season they most likely will do call backs ,

Mar 14, 9:36 AM

Yea. Season 2 please.
We will most likely get one though. Considering EVERYTHING sells well (Novel,Manga,DVDs). The manga got the in the top 10 spot last year. Like for the whole year sales. That is a big thing.
And 8bit really likes to do sequels.

ボールルームダンサー

Mar 16, 3:37 PM
severen1999 said:
Almost_Satan said:
Mattinator95 said:

Its a big tone shift

spoilers below, I do not give to many specifies but its still spoilers

Below is why be warned it explains the shift people are talking about.
Modified by dejet, Mar 16, 3:41 PM

Mar 16, 3:44 PM
steady there, season 1 ain't quite finished yet! not that its a bad idea, definitely would like to see another season.

Mar 17, 5:41 AM

Season 2's just announced in the forums!

Preview MangaManga Store