Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2019 9:32 PM

Jul 2017
If it's not Itsuki who's the bride in the end, I'll be surprised because at this point and ever since the beginning really, I always thought it would be Itsuki. She has that MC vibe and character design really, idk if it's just me but I feel like even though we haven't gotten much of her, she's the main girl. Who knows though, I really like Nino and Miku at this point so it'd hurt to see either of them lose.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Mar 16, 2019 4:04 AM
Jan 2019
Can't wait for the next chapter
Mar 16, 2019 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
harido_jamaru68 said:
CaesarZeppelli said:

You are right, Itsuki has not showed any signs that she likes futaro, maybe she is, and is really really good at keeping secrets, but ijust dont buy it.

It has to be Ichika or Nino, Nino is actually the most straightforward of all, and my favorite, so i think she is the bride :P
just because itsuki was the girl from the picture doesn’t mean that she’s the one like nisekoi for example even though the main character found out about the identity of promise girl he ended up with the girl that wasn’t the promise girl because he found that she was his true love

The huge difference between Nisekoi and this one is the fact Itsuki also happens to be the main girl and automatically has the biggest chances to win. Maybe the author won't go this route but how some people don't believe Itsuki has any chance at all because she hasn't shown obvious feelings yet reminds me of another fandom that was denial of the main girl winning until she dropped a bomb on them.
Mar 16, 2019 8:22 AM
Feb 2019
I was really afraid of this....
I didn't want it to be itsuki...
Anyone but itsuki....
But now it's almost confirmed that itsuki will win who're we kidding.....
Mar 16, 2019 1:27 PM
May 2017
great....
one of the few manga where i thought we might not get a cliche ending. because you know everygirl is on equal footing.
it would have been so much better if miku/ichika or yotsuba are rena. but no, we need to go with the cliche route..... this shit is so predictable in future chapters now.
if he ends up with itsuki i will score it 5/10 instead of 8/10.

this manga has so much potential, yet we will get cliche itsuki ending because he met her first -.-

Mar 16, 2019 1:44 PM

Jul 2017
Itsuki was the first girl after all. And the thing under the bell happened specifically after Miku told her about her feelings for Fuutarou. Itsuki really seems generic and empty as a character, but I believe that's because she wasn't really in the game yet. She might be deveoped as a character later, so I'll hold my critisism until then (Eventhough it's been 77 chapters and Itsuki is still blank). I hope Haruba-sensei knows what they're doing.

Though I'm really scared about what Ichika is up to, seems like she finally gathered her resolve and is about to go wild with dirty moves and deceiving tricks. I hope she won't trigger another family quarrel but something tells me that the drama is coming. Especially now that Fuutarou decided to distance himself from the girls. It only adds oil to the fire. The fire, that the next arc is going to be.

o tanoshimi ni
BondieMar 16, 2019 1:51 PM
Mar 16, 2019 5:44 PM
Sep 2011
Well, whatever Negi-sensei does for the ending, I hope that he does accomplish what he wants for it. But for me personally, it'll be a let-down if Itsuki does end up being the bride. She's had very much of a support role this whole time, and I just love Miku so much.
Mar 16, 2019 8:19 PM

Jan 2018
Why are people assuming that Itsuki's gonna be Fuu wife in the future I mean yes Rena is Itsuki but the bride can be anyone and it's not like Itsuki has shown any romantic feelings towards fuu yet.
Mar 16, 2019 8:24 PM
Feb 2016
I figured that Itsuki would be the girl from the photo. It's always first girl apparently, and that kinda ticks me off. Please don't be another Nisekoi, I can't stand shit like that.

Miku finally got her cooking down, so that takes care of one of Fuutarou's requirements for best girl lol. Wonder what Ichika will do with the photo now that she has it.

I'm still rooting for Miku, but a harem ending will also do. I just don't want it to be Itsuki, since I'm tired of first girl always winning in harem stories when they're not the most popular one. Kinda a cheap trope if ya ask me.

4/5
Mar 16, 2019 8:25 PM
Feb 2016
evilcorn said:
Well, whatever Negi-sensei does for the ending, I hope that he does accomplish what he wants for it. But for me personally, it'll be a let-down if Itsuki does end up being the bride. She's had very much of a support role this whole time, and I just love Miku so much.

that's what I think too. I'd be fine with a harem ending, but Miku being the #1 offical wife technically. I'm tired of the first girl cliche in harems, when they're not the best girl popular wise
Mar 16, 2019 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
I can't
Supersky said:
I figured that Itsuki would be the girl from the photo. It's always first girl apparently, and that kinda ticks me off. Please don't be another Nisekoi, I can't stand shit like that.

Miku finally got her cooking down, so that takes care of one of Fuutarou's requirements for best girl lol. Wonder what Ichika will do with the photo now that she has it.

I'm still rooting for Miku, but a harem ending will also do. I just don't want it to be Itsuki, since I'm tired of first girl always winning in harem stories when they're not the most popular one. Kinda a cheap trope if ya ask me.

4/5

Character ppularity can influence the author's direction of the story but often times it doesn't. What I don't understand is why out of so many worse first girls Itsuki is the one that seems to get the most dislike for this. Off
topic but I would recommend you to watch Mashiro Iro Symphony if you're tired of always seeing the first girl win.
Mar 17, 2019 1:35 AM
Apr 2014
eikichi2 said:
Rena who speak with fuutarou is miku, just look at ch25 and watch reaction miku to blond hair fuutarou

her reaction was about ichika, she saw her happy face when she talked to fuutaro and notice her feeling, because after that miku ask ichika if she has feeling for him.
Mar 17, 2019 4:48 AM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:
Why are people assuming that Itsuki's gonna be Fuu wife in the future I mean yes Rena is Itsuki but the bride can be anyone and it's not like Itsuki has shown any romantic feelings towards fuu yet.

That's the thing I will never get. It's not like he has a locket that can only be opened with a key by Rena. Such nonsense.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 17, 2019 6:41 AM
Jan 2018
ExaltedChampion said:
I don't think Itsuki have a chance to win even since after the kiss under the bell. Think about it, that scene was implied as tthe first time the bride and Futarou kiss right? Among 5 sister at that point, who the least likely to kiss Futarou? Ichika, Nino and Miku already show have feeling for him and bold enough to give him a kiss, while it hard for me to see Itsuki doing something like that.
All quintuplets were disguised as Itsuki back at the Inn, so it's not confirmed it's Itsuki. While she was my least favorite first, I fully rooting for #TeamNino now!
Mar 17, 2019 6:54 AM

Dec 2016
Morag_23 said:
ExaltedChampion said:
I don't think Itsuki have a chance to win even since after the kiss under the bell. Think about it, that scene was implied as tthe first time the bride and Futarou kiss right? Among 5 sister at that point, who the least likely to kiss Futarou? Ichika, Nino and Miku already show have feeling for him and bold enough to give him a kiss, while it hard for me to see Itsuki doing something like that.
All quintuplets were disguised as Itsuki back at the Inn, so it's not confirmed it's Itsuki. While she was my least favorite first, I fully rooting for #TeamNino now!

I said that Itsuki is the least likely one to kiss Futarou since it didn't fit her character.Also. i see you a men of culture as well.
Mar 17, 2019 7:36 AM
Dec 2018
harido_jamaru68 said:
No No No what’s going on here I thought nino was Rena because it would have fitted perfectly, the main dressed up as the blonde and her dressed up as the Rena was a great idea to making them an even more impressive characters. So am I supposed to be happy that itsuki out of all the characters is the chosen one because im not happy about this I mean why someone that has less interesting, and had a little development is getting him like honestly this route that the creator is choosing feels so forced and cliche. If we don’t get any good development or atleast a good ending like a harem ending than I’m gonna be so upset and this shall be the last time that I read these shity cliche manga. All the girls besides itsuki were developed so well but we’re tossed aside yet someone who was having the least development is going to end up with him now I’m so pissed now I understand again why re zero were shit on so bad after that rem rejected scene

How the hell you get that conclusion. Nino said when first time see the photo it was normal reaction and not shocked so it was the first time she see it. So Nino already out as Rena from that point.
Mar 17, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2018
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

That's the thing I will never get. It's not like he has a locket that can only be opened with a key by Rena. Such nonsense.

Well, most people are comparing it to Nisekoi and I don't know why because I don't see even a smalled similarity b/w them or is there any?
Mar 17, 2019 8:31 AM

Jun 2015
Haha, it's funny to see people are raging over Itsuki. Saying Itsuki an empty, bland, can-only-eat character while the cold-hard fact is that she hasn't develop a story yet.

Please do remember that with her revealed as the girl in the photo, that will leave a huge chance for Itsuki to be the one who changed Fuutarou from such a delinquent to a study maniac. Admit it, you are still curious about Fuu and Itsuki's past stories.

As much as I like Miku and as much as I don't like "First Girl Ending", but as long as it's well executed. I'm totally fine. The only thing I really couldn't stand is harem ending. It's just bland, compromised win. It doesn't feel like a win at all even though your girl is the chosen one among many girls.
Mar 17, 2019 12:36 PM

Aug 2009
yosepdxt said:

For the drama my friend. There will be a breakdown when Fuu and Miku discover the truth.

I am SO looking forward to that! It might even trigger Miku to confess >w<
Mar 17, 2019 6:58 PM
Feb 2019
Morag_23 said:
ExaltedChampion said:

I know right, i also disliked her at the beggining but now she's the best girl if you ask me xD

#TeamNino
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 17, 2019 11:42 PM
Mar 2019
Just looking forward to Kyoto trip
I really want all of them to confess and let futaro decide whose to agree
But TeamYoutsuba is nowhere a chance
Mar 17, 2019 11:43 PM
Mar 2019
harido_jamaru68 said:
Please Negi make all the girls happy and don’t break they’re hearts if possible make it a harem ending instead

I really wish that to happen
Mar 18, 2019 4:52 AM
Jan 2017
Let's get real. It's Miku or Bust. End of.
Mar 18, 2019 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
I CALLED IT A MILE AWAY!!
Now that Ichika has the picture, she probably going to do something really rash. I hope she doesn't, but she most likely will. :(
Mar 18, 2019 4:40 PM
Jan 2017
OGAnime said:
Miku is being ignored soooo hardddd. It’s honestly between Itsuki and Nino tbh. Ichika won’t win simply due to her actions not being honest to win Fuu.

4 girls had been working hard up until this chapter the bam, Rena reveal outta nowhere. Now author's gonna double down and write a very convenient arc for bulldozing the other girl's hard work until now. While others were being bold with guns out to capture Fuu's elusive dick Miku is working her way up and trying to make herself worthy to be his bride.

Not to mention she's at an extreme handicap because of what Ichihoe did.
Mar 18, 2019 10:53 PM
Jan 2009
I think it will be war between all girls.
At the war, all holds are allowed so it must be excited, but i wonder that writer is gonna end history when they end school or he will continue it after until to the weeding
Mar 22, 2019 5:23 AM
Dec 2018
I’m ruling out nino and yotsuba, after this it’s pointing towards Itsuki and being the one has the bride obviously it’s not confirmed but she just jumped in the lead. I’m not suprised by this I was excepting it since Itsuki hasn’t really had much shine before this. In regards to who kissed fuu could honestly be Itsuki as well may be uncharacteristic of her to do that but it would make sense that she was the one since she has been hiding that photo from Kyoto.
Mar 23, 2019 5:58 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
If it's Itsuki, it would be pretty cliché for a manga that has had the stones to break with some conventions and tropes so far.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 24, 2019 12:09 AM

Mar 2019
I don’t know, it seemed to me like when he said Ichika and Niño liked him, and Itsuki asked about Miku... I thought when he replied Norbert miku, he seemed somewhat disappointed. I Love Miku, since her first interaction with Fuu.
Mar 31, 2019 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
seems like we are close to reveal the past hmmm
Mar 31, 2019 7:41 PM

Aug 2010
I was positive that Rena was Yotsuba going by the personality but went for the generic Itsuki reveal. My theory was whoever is revealed to be Rena will have the lowest chance of being the bride and now that it's revealed to be Itsuki I wonder what that means.
Apr 5, 2019 10:03 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Dang it, it’s probably going to end in the ‘First Girl Wins’ fashion unless it will end with Rena not prevailing.
For sure Itsuki didn’t kiss Fuutarou earlier though, so I’ll be hoping that to be the case! If it does turn out to be Itsuki though, what a bummer it’ll be!

On another note, Fuutarou doesn’t even realise Miku’s feelings so that’s proabbky down too. Ichika, meanwhile, is up to no good for sure while Nino will give it another shot. So still nothing on Yotsuba it seems. Papa Nakano and Fuutarou bits at the start we’re really cool too, good thing the father at least deeply cares about his daughters.

Kyoto arc, here we go!
I feel like the manga will be reaching climax very soon...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 11, 2019 6:10 AM

Nov 2016
Yay for another field trip.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 11, 2019 6:33 AM

Sep 2014
Welp.. Looks like the die has already been cast. Actually, it's to be expected since this is a 'HaRomCom' (harem + romance + comedy) manga. I was still hoping for a different result since they've deviated from the normal formula before

Oh well! Let's just see this through the end shall we ~
May 2, 2019 3:03 PM

Nov 2013
I feel like it would be too obvious if Itsuki is the bride, or at least I hope that's the case. Especially with that bell scene and now this. I would much rather see Miku or Nino win. Well, lets see how her character development in this arc, I may change my mind.
Apr 18, 2020 4:35 AM

Feb 2018
Study tour at Kyoto...
Jun 4, 2020 2:00 AM
Apr 2016
Itsuki is RENA!!! (Maybe......)
Jul 4, 2022 1:16 PM

Jun 2011
The swing moment at the beginning, that is all!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 21, 2022 6:00 AM

May 2020
Fuutarou get his job back with multipke payment. How nice, and study tour soon. They got a plan for it, all of them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.