Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 12, 2019 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
oh! Quinella is to ERO! i hope there's h-doujins of her!
4/5.

Mar 14, 2019 6:11 PM

Oct 2012
SAO animation is getting more and more sloppy with each episode. This opening black background was killing me, then they tried to put some written stuff so it wouldn't look so bad, and ONLY NOW they added a background (red and yellow, what the hell?). Alice running in the OP was also terribly animated... Seriously, they need to finish this season ASAP. I've watched enough Shirobako to know that they need more time to animate this lol And the Pontifex fighting naked? Seriously...? Really...? And her hair defies gravity to stay in front of her nipples. How endearing.

God, Eugeo x Kirito fight was supposed to be something important since it's best friend x brainwashed best friend, but the animation is TERRIBLE? Like, really, really, really terrible. I think this is the worst SAO I've ever seen. Shitty plot and shitty animation is too much, isn't it? I guess A-1 Pictures put all their animators to make that Chika ending on Kaguya-sama and left SAO to its own luck. I don't judge them, however. Kaguya-sama is a great anime, SAO most definitely isn't. They animated Kirito and Eugeo's hair during their sword clashing because they were embarrassed of just showing us static images, didn't they? Their hair wasn't supposed to be animated like this wtf THEY'RE IN A CLOSED SPACE, THERE'S NO WIND. Seriously this is... Great for trash talking, to be honest. But utterly horrible.

Oh, after a 5-minute fight Eugeo is back on Kirito's side! The power of friendship! Oh, so to animate a female naked body you have money. I did realize that she was more well animated in the opening than EVERYTHING else. Close to her boobs? Oh, look, it's a woman, we GOTTA sexualize her. Had to watch all the episode in fast forward, or else I couldn't take it. I guess that's it, I'm gonna have to give up on SAO in this season. It's getting so shitty that it's even hard to laugh and have fun now lol
MaahHeimMar 14, 2019 6:42 PM
Mar 14, 2019 10:20 PM

Mar 2016
giorgos1313 said:
Administrator body is hot but...

Protect that smile! PROTECT IT!
Mar 16, 2019 8:16 AM

Oct 2012
LampSynthesis21 said:
MaahHeim said:
SAO animation is getting more and more sloppy with each episode. This opening black background was killing me, then they tried to put some written stuff so it wouldn't look so bad, and ONLY NOW they added a background (red and yellow, what the hell?). Alice running in the OP was also terribly animated... Seriously, they need to finish this season ASAP. I've watched enough Shirobako to know that they need more time to animate this lol And the Pontifex fighting naked? Seriously...? Really...? And her hair defies gravity to stay in front of her nipples. How endearing.

God, Eugeo x Kirito fight was supposed to be something important since it's best friend x brainwashed best friend, but the animation is TERRIBLE? Like, really, really, really terrible. I think this is the worst SAO I've ever seen. Shitty plot and shitty animation is too much, isn't it? I guess A-1 Pictures put all their animators to make that Chika ending on Kaguya-sama and left SAO to its own luck. I don't judge them, however. Kaguya-sama is a great anime, SAO most definitely isn't. They animated Kirito and Eugeo's hair during their sword clashing because they were embarrassed of just showing us static images, didn't they? Their hair wasn't supposed to be animated like this wtf THEY'RE IN A CLOSED SPACE, THERE'S NO WIND. Seriously this is... Great for trash talking, to be honest. But utterly horrible.

Oh, after a 5-minute fight Eugeo is back on Kirito's side! The power of friendship! Oh, so to animate a female naked body you have money. I did realize that she was more well animated in the opening than EVERYTHING else. Close to her boobs? Oh, look, it's a woman, we GOTTA sexualize her. Had to watch all the episode in fast forward, or else I couldn't take it. I guess that's it, I'm gonna have to give up on SAO in this season. It's getting so shitty that it's even hard to laugh and have fun now lol

Good. get out of here if you dont like it. we don't need you here.

UuUUuUuUuUh IT'S A PISSED SAO FANBOY
But seriously now, I have every right to share my opinion. If you disagree, you can say it. If not, just chill.
MaahHeimMar 16, 2019 8:27 AM
Mar 16, 2019 8:33 AM

Oct 2012
LampSynthesis21 said:
MaahHeim said:

UuUUuUuUuUh IT'S A PISSED SAO FANBOY
But seriously now, I have every right to share my opinion. If you disagree, you can say it. If not, just chill.

You aren't even contributing to the discussion. It is not a matter of "sharing your opinion" if you don't like it then leave. Simple.

Alright, SAO fanboy, alright.
Mar 16, 2019 8:58 AM

Oct 2012
LampSynthesis21 said:
Leave anyway. Just shoo off. You aren't wanted here. All you are is a rabble rouser. If you have no desire to listen to anyone then you aren't wanted. Simple.

I think maybe the one who has no desire to listen to anyone is you? I'm sharing my opinion. This SAO season has been really, really bad. Now even the animation, that was pretty good in the first cour, is awful. It seems like a joke to me for a franchise that is so popular.

If you're enjoying it, good for you. I see even your nickname is about SAO, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings somehow, but hey, I have every right to be here.

Now, I don't think there's any need for us to continue this discussion. Episode 22 is out today, so see you in the next episode topic if I see anything that's worth commenting on. Bye
Mar 16, 2019 11:53 AM
Mar 2018
LampSynthesis21 said:
All you have done is insult the work and act antagonistically here. You have refrained from listening to other peoples explanations of the source material and are active in spreading misinformation. Leave.

I guess you should just ignore him. We all know that any episode discussion gonna involved a dumb comment or more anyway.
Mar 17, 2019 6:12 AM

Jul 2009
Jester is a perverted! I believe it will be hard for the 3 of them to fight that fire thing
Mar 31, 2019 8:12 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Well, Eugeo ended up lasting less time as a Knight, as I though he would, didnt last long for sure.

Also the clown wants to get that booty too huh?
Understandable, Quinella is HOT, that fanservice!
Mar 31, 2019 9:52 PM

Dec 2016
I cant be the only one to think this clown is the most fucking unnecessarily useless and annoying character ever right. Every single time he talks i just cringe and want to die. Only thing keeping me entertained at this point is how fucking hot Quinella is.
Apr 2, 2019 10:49 PM

Aug 2017
Pontifex wins award for sexiest sword art girl.

Clown for the win woo!
Apr 5, 2019 1:05 PM

May 2010
I wonder whether Quinella would really give herself to this sick fuck for one night if he had won. For some reason I wouldn't believe her lol.
Apr 10, 2019 11:10 PM

Jun 2012
My boy Eugeo is back!!

And I love SAO despite it's flaws, but man with these sexual elements, on top of having basic villains for seemingly no other reason than to have us viewers take an easy side.

Apr 15, 2019 8:53 AM

Mar 2014
Kirito is just absolutely done with all these pervs LOL

That moment when Eugeo fought back made me so happy.
May 6, 2019 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
Eugeo vs Kirito was a short fight but he did as asked for, glad it didnt take 2 or maybe 3 episodes for Kirito to convince him of who he was / is.
May 17, 2019 9:00 PM

Dec 2013
Damn.. I really can't handle this
Jun 23, 2019 4:40 AM
Mar 2014
"I'll pour my heart into my sword."

This is not Yu Gi Oh
Jun 23, 2019 2:20 PM

Apr 2016
EcchiGodMamster said:
well holy fuck i almost whipped it out in the middle of the episode

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just died laughing
Jun 27, 2019 8:11 AM
Dec 2017
im enjoying alout sao this season if it has a good end im going to give it a 8 !
Jun 28, 2019 7:04 AM

Jul 2012
Idk why Quinella is always naked, but I approve 👀😂

Oh yeah, the changes to the OP were really nice :)
AndoJun 28, 2019 7:12 AM
Jun 29, 2019 7:10 AM

Mar 2009
Ah, so Quinella's bare tits are hard as steel. Fascinating.

Gotta love how Eugeo already broke her spell. lolwut.
Jun 29, 2019 1:34 PM

Apr 2014
-Expected more in the fight between Euqeo and Kirito, but it was to the point I guess.

-Eugeo: BEGONE THOT!

-Quinella was being rather careless by removing his module without restraining him. Guess she thought that because he had voluntarily submitted the first time that he would remain that way. But, on the other hand she wasn't aware that his opponent had managed to partially break through to him. It still rather felt like a plot bailout though. Also, I thought just merely removing the module wasn't enough, and that a memory fragment was also required? Or maybe that was why she had to redo the synthesis? Was the skipped step what ultimately allowed just removing the module to be sufficient to restore all his memories?

-Quinella essentially saying Chudelkin is going to die.

-Hail Alice.
ZeroDragonJun 29, 2019 1:38 PM
Aug 20, 2019 8:30 AM
Apr 2016
Just like I said in the last episode discussion, a long Talk no Jutsu battle begun! And since it's Kirito we're talking about, it worked.

Quinella is such a witch though.
Oct 11, 2019 7:23 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, Eugeo is free. Those shots of the Administrator....Luckily I'm gay.

They changed scenes in the OP again lol
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 25, 2019 2:16 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Yay! Eugeo is back!, and Chudelkin is so creepy..
YumioSFOct 25, 2019 3:20 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2019 10:56 AM

Sep 2014
Loved the new visuals for the OP and Alice's precious smile <3
That sweet Quinella fanservice wew, I see where the whole budget went ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chudelkin this episode be like BOOOOOOSTOOO, can't really blame him.
Feb 26, 2020 5:17 PM

Feb 2019
that thot needs to be slain already
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 9, 2020 3:36 PM

Mar 2010
Damn Quinella touching her breast was so HOT had to look up some of her doujinshi. And man did it make it a wonderful time. I might raise my score just based on her sexuality.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 31, 2020 3:57 PM

Mar 2019
Eugeo is back to his normal self,
Chudelkin also wants to have sex with Administrator, I guess that makes Eugeo on the same level as him xD

They're gonna fight this giant fire demon, he doesnt seem like a big deal
Jul 1, 2020 5:24 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Just when I thought the stupid midget couldn't get any more disgusting.
Aug 5, 2020 3:51 PM

Sep 2011
The fight was just as short as I expected, but damn, I didn't think the only reason Eugeo will be able to come to his senses is by the Administrator removing the module herself. Well that was easy for him after being brainwashed. I thought this was supposed to be something bigger with Kirito and Alice having to work much harder for him to come back.
The Senator is not gonna last more than half an episode I bet, but his request to her was funny.
Oct 1, 2020 9:08 PM

Apr 2008
So are we going to find out why Eugeo learned all those moves as Integrity Knight so quickly?
Nov 12, 2020 12:19 PM
Sep 2020
Yay Eugeo is back!
Nov 29, 2020 7:33 PM

Aug 2019
Eugeo and Kirito fight, but the battle was underwhelming in my opinion and I feel like the animation quality dipped a bit. Then the Pointifex makes a mistake when thinking she can manipulate Eugeo a 2nd time and Eugeo rebls against her trying to stab her with the dagger, but it fails. Then Kirito and Alice come up to the top floor and the three are united and working together finally. Unfortunately this annoying fucking clown that is killing this anime is still in the picture and looks to be the next fight. Would have rather spent an episode towards something else but whatever.
Dec 8, 2020 10:27 AM

Oct 2010
sorry guys, now I have to root for chudelkin, spending a night with admin seems like heaven to me, ugly bastard deserves it, he isn't a traitorous bastard like all those weak integrity knights
Dec 18, 2020 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
As expected Eugeo got a power boost out of nowhere and manages to overpower Kirito and Alice for no reason. At least we had some naked Quintella quality time which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Nov 12, 2022 1:01 PM

Mar 2019
Of course, we have a random boss. That clown always felt like a useless filler character anyway.

I'm happy to see Eugeo breaking out of it faster than I expected. Also I like the new visuals for this opening way more.

It makes sense Quinella knows about that code since she's technically the system. We'll probably see what she meant by her last plan.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 8, 2022 11:21 AM

Apr 2018
*sigh* when will SAO finally outgrow its need to shove creepy, rapey antagonists in almost every damn arc? -_-

Just when I thought those two douchebags from the Sword Academy would be the last of that for this arc, now we got this fucking clown...
Jan 16, 2023 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, I can't get enough of Quinella's beauty & naked body. This isn't hentai, but I still got a hard-on during her scenes.
Every inch of her body for one night? If I were given that promise, Kirito and Eugeo has zero chance against me! I'll spare Alice since I want to explore every inch of her body next!
Mar 30, 2023 6:21 PM
Sep 2022
Write your thoughts...
Apr 8, 2023 1:42 AM
Apr 2022
Now in this eps the ugly clown guy has a chance to get laid by that old/young looking women... hahahaha!!! This is SAO I sware haha
Dec 16, 2023 8:37 AM

Nov 2023
What fun, so much fun this anime episode is
Dec 16, 2023 8:59 PM

Dec 2019
Why does everyone simp for Administrator? It's incredible.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.