Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2019 12:28 AM
Oct 2018
To be honest, romance comedy is not my favourite anime genre. But this one, i love this so much. This anime change my opinion about romcom anime. I hope they make second season of this anime in future, because 12 eps is not fucking enough.
Mar 10, 2019 12:36 AM

Aug 2015
The maid with the magnifying glass in the end... I wonder what she was looking for? -pretends to be clueless-
Mar 10, 2019 12:43 AM
Mar 2019
Kaguya is my drug,it was a great watch seeing Kaguya act like Chika for a change of pace.
Mar 10, 2019 1:02 AM
Feb 2019
When Ishigami said "Please, don't die" to Fujiwara. I mumbled, "For whom that line should be?!"
Mar 10, 2019 3:00 AM

Jul 2014
Definitely one of the funniest episodes so far, and I feel like that's probably because each of the three segments centred around the same events more or less; don't get me wrong, these battles don't need to be connected to work at all, but this time when they were worked really well. It was also interesting seeing an entirely different side of Chika this week, and for her and Ishigami's roles to be flipped after the game of Concentration.
Mar 10, 2019 3:43 AM

Jan 2017
This was definitely THE BEST episode so far! Such a great adaptation!
Mar 10, 2019 5:52 AM

Dec 2009
XNighTXShadEX said:
Kaguya is my drug,it was a great watch seeing Kaguya act like Chika for a change of pace.
Kaguya's seiyuu(va), Koga Aoi, is actually more like Chika than Kaguya anyway XD
...well Kaguya at first at least, minus the boldness.

I ran into a bunch of radio talk stuff with her voice actor, and holy hell is it adorable.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 10, 2019 5:53 AM

Apr 2012

It would've been better if the animators one upped the manga with Anzu's magnifying glass with a UV flashlight or lamp when she was looking for some DNA hehe.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 10, 2019 6:05 AM

Feb 2014
How much more can I fall in love with this show already?! X3

Kaguya went to great lengths to try and get Miyuki to ask her for a lift in her family car, but despite her best efforts, Miyuki went for the YOLO option of cycling at full speed in the rain. I was surprised that he didn't catch a cold, but Kaguya did instead after letting her umbrella go and getting drenched. Oops. =3

Since Kaguya had a cold, it was up to Miyuki, Chika and Ishigami to decide who would visit Kaguya with a card game. Chika did her best to rig the game so that she would win, but she got caught out by Miyuki, TWICE! I found it hilarious when Ishigami went into a rant as he was savagely criticising Chika's underhanded tactics that Chika took a page from Ishigami's book of going home to die. Poor Chika, but you did bring this upon yourself. =P

So it was down to Miyuki to pay Kaguya a visit and the true MVP of this episode, Hayasaka, put on her maid disguise and dragged Miyuki into Kaguya's room, where Kaguya's brain was acting like a pure simpleton because of her cold, which made her the true definition of pure cuteness. =3

Despite being in this state, Kaguya was able to successfully drag Miyuki into bed with her and they drifted off to sleep. When Kaguya woke up later that night, feeling all good again and her brain back to normal, she was shocked to see Miyuki in her bed, making amusing steam locomotive noises when he was sleeping, and promptly shoved him out of bed and room as well.

Damn, this show continues to get better and better. 10/10 for this episode with the hilarious facial expressions, funny moments and the excellent production values. ^_^
Mar 10, 2019 6:47 AM

Nov 2007
Tfw the episode rating of 92%+ and anime onlies don't even know the anime hasn't even reached the best of Kaguya-sama!

/holds breath.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 10, 2019 6:51 AM
Nov 2016
Goddamn, another hilarious episode. Chika's attempts and her reactions when she got caught were hilarious and Kaguya was cute AF
Mar 10, 2019 7:12 AM
Jan 2019
Hahaha, I loved the eighties background rhythm that they put when Shirogane went on his bike.
Wash my back? Wtf? That Shirogane is a loquillo.
Fujiwara is a cheat. LOL
Shinomiya is so tender when she has a cold xd
And the maid (Hayasaka) is a perverted 😂.
It was very funny that Shirogane fell asleep with Shinomiya just like that. Of the most relaxed and calm. Poor guy, and he just wanted to visit her. LOL.
Mar 10, 2019 7:56 AM

Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
Tfw the episode rating of 92%+ and anime onlies don't even know the anime hasn't even reached the best of Kaguya-sama!

/holds breath.
I think theres a chance its getting overhyped and that it wont have the same level of impact as the manga but we'll see
JizzyHitlerMar 10, 2019 8:27 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 10, 2019 8:45 AM
Feb 2019
JizzyHitler said:
shanimebib said:

/holds breath.
I think theres a chance its getting overhyped and that it wont have the same level of impact as the manga but we'll see

Agree, I feel like just letting people have no expectation is the best way to enjoy a story. Glad that Kaguya got a good adaptation, but if it got Toubon animation for example, the hype would probably backfire hard
Mar 10, 2019 9:01 AM

Nov 2007
JizzyHitler said:
shanimebib said:

/holds breath.

Nah. I am not worried a bit. Let me hype this for I don't get chances like this very often. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 10, 2019 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
JizzyHitler said:

Nah. I am not worried a bit. Let me hype this for I don't get chances like this very often. :D
problem is the whole impact of it is it coming out of left field, I think weve already hyped that to high hell enough as is that people here are expecting something

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 10, 2019 9:16 AM

Aug 2017
i loved that card game, so clever and yet so funny :D

Kaguya's cold was weird but cute and funny, Shirogane getting in bed with her was brilliant XD
Mar 10, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2017
Kaguya is so adorable when she is sick , this is really getting better. Really loved this episode!

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Mar 10, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
Best episode so far... Kaguya being sick so cute and this only makes it hard for me to decide which is the best girl
Mar 10, 2019 10:37 AM

Mar 2014
Ishigami and Chika were hilarious as usual.

So Shirogane managed to visit her, damn I didn't expect him to doze off there lol. It was cute though, especially since Kaguya was more honest about her own behavior. Seriously this show keeps getting better and better.
Mar 10, 2019 10:57 AM

Jun 2017
i can genuenly say i've never been this happy with an episode of anything before. i feel like if they don't get together ill never be able to get over it.

Mar 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Feb 2017
One of the chapters I was most looking forward to see animated, and it did not disappoint. This has to be one of my favorite "How cute".
Mar 10, 2019 4:56 PM

Nov 2011
Yo every episode is better then the last! Sick Kaguya is so freaking adorable!!!

Yo my man the President fell asleep so quick lol
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2019 6:53 PM

Aug 2010
These last two episodes prove who the best girl is.
Mar 10, 2019 7:51 PM

Oct 2015
That battery changing tho

The cast with their funny card game shenanigans

Hayasaka was great this episode

Kaguya was unbelievably cute

Good guy Shirogane

That magnifying glass at the end lol
Mar 10, 2019 9:15 PM
Feb 2009
this episode was golden
Mar 10, 2019 10:32 PM
Apr 2018
Chibi Kaguya 😭👍💯
Mar 11, 2019 12:09 AM

Dec 2017
Mr_Kami said:
The manga has now, in my opinion, reached the level of Masterpiece in terms of Manga. If this direction and execution is maintained throughout Season 2 as well then we have ourselves a Masterpiece of a Adaptation, as the story just gets greater and greater from the end of Season 1 (if it ends where I think it ends).

We truly do not deserve this adaptation. It is too good for this world.
Yep. Watching this series is pure bliss. Honestly, I was disinterested at first upon seeing the very long title; it'd be such an unimaginable shame if I decided to skip this masterpiece.
I haven't read the manga, but seeing how this anime turned out, a full adaptation is totally a must.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 11, 2019 12:12 AM

Dec 2017
This series makes me realize that I'm not emotionally dead inside after all. *sigh of relief*

likemanga said:
LeMasta said:
what is it with fictional characters and getting sick from the rain?

How do these guys survive when its snowing during the winter

They nuclear bomb fuck them up. Joking aside, the guy Shirogane bike in the rain and totally OK since he worked physically a lots. The girl is rich, protected >> so rich people problem
Yeah, being of a rich family, perhaps she had never been caught in the rain before, just like how being too clean with everything can get you an allergy. Even I, who likes to play and run under the rain, still catch a cold sometimes, once in a while although very rarely.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 11, 2019 1:30 AM

Jul 2016
lol that scene where fujiwara caught cheating is funny as hell, and please give us more hayasaka
Mar 11, 2019 2:35 AM
Sep 2017
Shame we only got to see a peek of it's story arcs in the anime
Mar 11, 2019 6:20 AM
Jun 2017
10/10
one of my favorite episode in this series, from part 1 up to part 3, i mean CHIKA IS SO CUTE HERE!!! And how she has being SHAMED!!! HAHAHA

and the remaining parts were awesome cute and beautiful... Kaguya if in fever state sure looks like a baby and mr president reaction to that one is great...

and the BED SCENE turns into them BOTH SLEEPING... hahaha
Mar 11, 2019 12:44 PM

Oct 2017
I really loved this episode with Chika still believing in the Thunder God eating your belly button kid folklore and simpleton Kaguya. I also loved how Chika went full on Ishigami after her cheating failed and Ishigami was the one telling her not to go and die.
Mar 11, 2019 1:15 PM

Nov 2018
"This is why analog gamers are no good". Ishigami, my boy, you always make me laugh. xD
Mar 11, 2019 3:32 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
sasalx said:
Hayasaka, Haysaka, maid scene was comedy gold. Another great episode. We even got a foreshadowing.

The fun part is that on the next episode, Kaguya is going to get mad but also cuz she wished something had happened, as in, "do I lack woman charm to the point Kaichou didnt tried anything more daring?! Kaichou I wanted you to take advantage on me!!"... cute. Kaguya <3, Kaguya is life.

This was one of my favorite scenes that I wanted to see adapted, it was short, but sweet, brilliant episode.
Kinda wanna see more Hayasaka, she is such a great wingman to Kaguya~~
Mar 11, 2019 9:51 PM
Oct 2015
Playcool said:
sasalx said:
Hayasaka, Haysaka, maid scene was comedy gold. Another great episode. We even got a foreshadowing.

The fun part is that on the next episode, Kaguya is going to get mad but also cuz she wished something had happened, as in, "do I lack woman charm to the point Kaichou didnt tried anything more daring?! Kaichou I wanted you to take advantage on me!!"... cute. Kaguya <3, Kaguya is life.

This was one of my favorite scenes that I wanted to see adapted, it was short, but sweet, brilliant episode.

Spoiler alert bruh
Mar 11, 2019 10:13 PM

Jun 2014
Playcool said:
sasalx said:

Someone hasn't learned from the manga huh? I'm talking about the shoujo manga chapter
Mar 12, 2019 12:57 AM

Jun 2017
Outstanding episode! They perfected this episode! From Chika cheating to Kaguya being too cute! This is just amazing.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 12, 2019 3:33 AM

Jan 2013
Kaguya can cure cancer ? YES
Do we need a 2nd season ASAP ? YES

Please tell me that Kaguya anime is popular ! PLEASE !!!
Mar 12, 2019 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
IzayoiSk said:

I think its modestly successful but not like, set the world on fire guaranteed 2nd season type of success. Anime sales didnt look like they were projected to be all that high but I dont think anything this season was other than a couple shows and gatcha shit, I think the manga had a fairly decent boost in sales so thats good at least for its chances.

Personally I am not getting my hopes up until I see a 2nd season announced directly, too many series that have the unadapted material and have the sales/popularity that just never get sequels, looking at you hinamatsuri and Nozaki

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 12, 2019 6:16 AM
Oct 2018
Ishigami is really good at bullying
Mar 12, 2019 7:24 AM

Jul 2016
Sick Kaguya is so cute in this episode! Hayasaka's English accent was quite a surprise. She even looks for "evidence" at the end.

Hayasaka best supporting character?
Mar 12, 2019 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
Before this episode, I was quite confident that Kaguya is the best girl. Now I am certain. Her ill self was so outlandishly cute. My heart definitely throbbed when she pulled Shirogane by her side.

I understand why Chika wanted to cheat in order to visit Kaguya. Too bad she chose the worst possible means to do so. Not once, but twice.

It was not smooth sailing for Shirogane either...

Mar 12, 2019 8:12 AM

Apr 2013
Wow Ishigami was savage this episode! XD

Though it was Hayasaka with her weird ass foreign-ish accent, insinuating things that stole the show.
Mar 12, 2019 1:15 PM

Feb 2018
"Is it raining?"

no problem

hahahahaha

it kinda sounds like "Gas Gas Gas - Initial D"

best moment haha

Mar 12, 2019 2:54 PM
Nov 2018
This episode is one of the cutestes we'll ever see in our lifetime, we deserve this.
Mar 12, 2019 2:57 PM
Nov 2018
JizzyHitler said:
IzayoiSk said:

I think its modestly successful but not like, set the world on fire guaranteed 2nd season type of success. Anime sales didnt look like they were projected to be all that high but I dont think anything this season was other than a couple shows and gatcha shit, I think the manga had a fairly decent boost in sales so thats good at least for its chances.

Personally I am not getting my hopes up until I see a 2nd season announced directly, too many series that have the unadapted material and have the sales/popularity that just never get sequels, looking at you hinamatsuri and Nozaki

I think it is abit early for taking hinamatsuri out of the possibility to get a second season, the first season was the past year so it has chances to have another season. Kaguya has been a hit, the manga sales were astonishing and even more with the help of the anime.
Mar 12, 2019 8:38 PM

Sep 2018
I love this episodes! :D Kaguya is sooo cute and Shirogane is so hilarious!
Hayasaka is shipping them, she don't want to become so obvious lol and she's so funny too! I love her voice :)
erenmeiiMar 12, 2019 8:45 PM
Mar 13, 2019 4:00 AM

Jun 2013
Don't worry Chika-sama! I will protect your godly belly button!

Second half was cute. Sick Kaguya is adorable and it is only second to her bad ass boss bitch mode.

LOL at Shirogane for falling asleep.
臭い-
Mar 13, 2019 8:31 AM

Jul 2016
Omg, this show is just too good! lol
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.