Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 8:18 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I'm always excited to know where would these guys will end up to in their adventure so, now its to another world, again. Its not that surprising anymore at this point.

But still, this new dimension Parano is really interesting for how messed up it is and how it looks like a Wonderland composed of Paranoia. Haru's first dream there was so disturbing, just thinking that it actually happened to Choco in the real world, let's hope not. I also am intrigue how Haru just easily talked about howhow the root of Grimgar could possibly just a dream, makes me think that maybe Parano is much closely connected to the real world.

And in Parano, we could really see how much was Yume's absense really affecting Shihoru, its probably one of the reason she's losing herself so easily there. And I think Merry ain't that safe there too considering how she's occasionally dazing out. As for Setora, I think she's just fine, maybe.

As for the protagonist of this volume, Alice C......well I think she's interesting too, she definitely have her own distinct personality so I really hope she'll join the party too at the end of her goals.
Mar 10, 2019 5:46 AM
Mar 2016
This volume make me think that we won't be able to see just one volume without an annoying character

The 5th chapter was confusing, looks like merry is suffering now (mentally)
Alice C? Maybe she's not even existing, i don't think she'll be a member of the party - honestly i don't want her to be, we have enough of girls already... Wait, is Alice a girl at the first place?

As for the dream... THAT WAS TERRIBLE HARUHIRO!

I'm looking forward to the 15th book (not the special one 14+)
Mar 10, 2019 7:29 AM

Jun 2012
Dali14 said:

You mean the next volume won't be a continuation of this arc?
Mar 10, 2019 9:47 AM
Mar 2016
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Dali14 said:

You mean the next volume won't be a continuation of this arc?

By 14+ i didn't mean the 14th volume

Volume 14:https://hai-to-gensou-no-grimgal.fandom.com/wiki/Level._14

Volume 14+ : https://hai-to-gensou-no-grimgal.fandom.com/wiki/Level._14%2B_Not_Choosing_to_Stay_the_Same
Dali14Mar 10, 2019 10:07 AM
May 27, 2019 4:27 AM

Jun 2012
Having caught up the english release by reading all the volumes of Grimgar lately. I found this volume particularly interesting.

Especially the part in Parono with the new character Alice and I agree with the first message and I would like her to join the team even if we are not sure if the character really exists.

I like the way the author creates new worlds and adventures all the time.
May 28, 2019 3:30 AM

Jan 2017
Finally got around to finishing this volume. I thought it was very interesting. In particular, the dream Haruhiro had and the "magic" system in Parano. I can't wait to see what happened to the other members of the party.
Dec 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Aug 2016
Well, he did it again. We will never get to Alterna and to volunteering ever again. Kejiman was discount Ranta, at some points I was thinking if it wasn't disguised Ranta all along, but seems that writer has thing for throwing as annoying characters against Haruhiro as he possibly can.

I would really rather get back to basics and explore Grimgar, humans and hunting and classes and skills, but this might be new experience for Haruhiro. He is alone with girl Alice, I kinda like. It's really Alice everywhere lately. And Parano power system seems interesting. And Alice actually never been in Grimgar, that's wild.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Chapter 19 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 22

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 22, 8:42 PM

» Volume 3 review what do you like about it the most

Hello0809 - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Zirotaku »»
Feb 13, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 17 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 16, 2021

1 by Martin_Taylor »»
May 17, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 15 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 7, 2020

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 AM

» Will it ever end?

Yuyu-haku-bro - Sep 11, 2021

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.