Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 8, 2019 5:10 AM
Sep 2017
I like SAO I watched it back in 2013 when it was airing on Toonami. It's what got me into anime seriously. I mean to me its pretty good. What do you anime watchers think? It's not better than .Hack Sign tho. Speaking of that nobody really watches that. That's one of my best animes ive ever seen.
Mc Basilic Stanley

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2019 5:18 AM

May 2018
Because it is popular. People just hate anything that is popular because their favorite anime that they consider better are not as popular.
Mar 8, 2019 5:18 AM
Feb 2017
^That.

If something is hyped up as being "SO good" and it turns out they're overhyping it, there are people who love to watch it crash and burn. I thought it was a fun watch, obvious plot holes but I enjoyed it nethertheless.
Mar 8, 2019 5:21 AM

Jul 2017
Well, it was also one of the first ones i watched shortly after starting watching anime seriously, so i have a soft spot for it. The first season was good, to a certain extent, the first arc was good, the second was mediocre, but there are flaws in the writing overall and some characters were not well written/developed. On the other hand, the 2nd season was a disappointment for me. The movie was really nice, and so far i'm really enjoying Alicization.

But why people hate it, don't really care about that, if they have justified arguments then i can live with that and respect their opinions, but for those who dislike it for nonsensical reasons only it's just ridiculous, but i don't give it that much thought.
Mar 8, 2019 5:27 AM

Feb 2019
Well I cant say I love SAO so much but I dont hate it eigher...when it comes to Sao there are 3 types of ppl one who hates it and thinks its trash one who think it ok well im that group and ones who think its masterpiece and I dont blame them ... We all have our own tastes..I belive there are various reason ppl hate sao maybe its popularity harem super strong main charachter incest unanswered questions etc. I dont think they only hate ot because its popular Death Note is popular aswell but I ve never seen someone hate Death Note (maybe there are but I ve never seen them ) to be honest I think Sao is fine not best but its good and I had fun watching it its just my ideas ofc..
Mar 8, 2019 5:32 AM
Jun 2017
I think this kind of thread has been reused for like thousands of times already but oh well. I used to like SAO back when i don't really watch anime as much as i do now. But after i discovered a lot more anime i just think there's a lot of anime that is much better than SAO. But don't get me wrong though, i'm not hating SAO until now. i just think that now SAO is just kind of average to me. Don't think too much about what other people say about what things you like. I like some shitty anime and manga but idc if people hating it, i enjoy what i like.
Mar 8, 2019 5:36 AM

Sep 2015
I always thought it was because it is the living embodiment of the edgy, overrated, OC Donut Steel side of the anime fandom.

Not saying that this is true but it sure isn't false.
Mar 8, 2019 5:39 AM

Jul 2013
Idk. I found the series to be average at best. I stopped caring about it towards when it had movie and that GGO spinoff.

My best guess is because it started the trend of the harem isekai stuff (i.e Isekai Maou, Death March anf Smartphone) , which is strange since SAO is NOT an isekau but okay then.

Mar 8, 2019 5:58 AM
Oct 2018
If you have watched it for the first time and think its great... Please be my guest, i completely understand you i have been there i used to like it when i first watched it, but as time passes and you watch a lot of anime, "isekai" in general, looking back at SAO you will realise its really nothing special because of many reasons (like no proper explanation to why kirito is OP, unecessery harem in which all girls have crush on kirito, not a good storyline that can really compliment its hype) and that is the case with all people. Trust me on that!( With some exceptions)
And if still after watching a shit ton of anime you think SAO is awesome, then my friend you are delusional
Sorry :(

However SAO Season 3 is different and better IMO.
Mar 8, 2019 6:04 AM

Jan 2019
Having never seen it I can't point out specifics but I've seen it bashed a lot pretty much anywhere there is a general anime discussion going on. On the flip side I've never actually seen anyone make any solid points as to why it's great.

I mean according to MAL it's pretty highly rated. It's almost certain that the reason for that is multifactoral. Anything from young teenagers watching it who would think it was amazeballs because they are too young to have seen The Matrix to people rating it highly as a statement because they really enjoyed it and recently got told by someone it was gash to people who genuinely watched it and thought it was great annnnnd everything in between.

Given it's popularity there's enough review/analysis videos out there for me to be pretty sure at this point that it isn't for me (some of the reviews actually make a lot of valid points if you give a shit about plot and character development) but I still say the best judge of whether something is "good" is yourself.

If you wanna watch it, watch it.

Make an assessment.

I'm olddddd greeeeeeeeeeeg! Sorry.

EDIT:- Just as an aside, there is such a thing as having bad taste. There's a lot of subjectivity to it but you can draw some general lines around it. I'd stake money that more people in fact have bad taste than good. I mean look at music and the UK Top 40. Full of complete shite, but millions of people with poor taste eat that shit up.

There's also such a thing as having bad taste and being perfectly OK with that.
CallMeHootMar 8, 2019 6:09 AM
Mar 8, 2019 6:09 AM
Dec 2018
-Because SAO is ultra popular even though it is garbage, when people spend their time praising something that does not deserve praises, it is ultra annoying.
-Because SAO is garbage so it's fun to hate it.
-Because SAO was a horrible experience to see and they hate it for that.
-Because it has more popularity than your favorite anime (childish reason).
Mar 8, 2019 6:11 AM

Feb 2010
Because it isn't a very good anime and it's more popular than a lot of better anime so people are confused and confusion turns into anger. Something like that.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 8, 2019 6:18 AM

Mar 2019
general answer is because they have different tastes.

if i were SAO fanboy i would go on answering because they are retarded haters

if i were SAO hater i would go on answering because the story is bad

You Can Not Build The World With Beauty!
You Need Brain And Muscle!

Oh, Seriously?

Then You Can Not Destroy The World With Beauty!
Instead, You Need Brain And Muscle To Do So!
Only People With The Most Superior Brains And Muscles
Can Be The Best At Destroying This World!
But Who Has More Superior Brain And Muscle Anyway?
Me Or Her?

Mar 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Jun 2017
My Opinion on SAO?

I really liked SAO back when I watched it for first time, it was one of my first series I saw and prolly first anime with a bit more of Romance in it. I have a soft spot for S1 for sure. Then you have S2, which was a big disappointment for many fans of the franchise tho not for me as I enjoyed Second Season just as much. I do not see it as a terribly bad anime neither do I consider it a great anime. There's lots of hype and people over-praising it yeah but in general it does better than a lot of modern anime I've seen.

Hate is a strong word, and wouldn't say I even hate a franchise at all, if I did, it'd probably be a series I once liked but grew up to despise. More like a reaction based on disappointment, just as it happened with Fairy Tail or Bleach (not saying I hate either of those anyway).

Why do people hate it?

I don't know...at this point, SAO is more famous for being "overrated" according to the people on the Internet, than for actually being a good series so not sure if "Hype" or "expectations" would be the reason here. I mean, I guess there must be individuals out there really hating SAO, like, despising it, and there must be the ones who use the word but not truly feeling it. People just spit out those words without even thinking of their meaning.

To me, SAO is alright. Not Awful. Not Great. SAO is the definition of a 5-6, even a 7 I guess. There are plenty of much better anime out there, and obviously, plenty of much worse anime coming out, even in the present day.

Popularity can also be the cause, but honestly, if that's the case, then it'd be a far more stupid reason to hate on something.

Mar 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Apr 2016
mfw the first responses are idiots pulling the "they only hate it cuz it's popular" card despite how...few people, especially not those who write about the show and/or want to be seen as credible, do it.

Yea, it definitely gets too much flak and there are a few misconceptions of the show as a result (Kirito DOES develop, it's just that his arcs start and end without much in the way of showing us a transition, and he does become dull for the most part later on. It's certainly not good (well, parts of season 1's first arc, as well as the final arc of season 2 and parts of that season's first arc are good), but I have a hard time taking it seriously when someone calls it one of if not the worst anime ever made with shit like Isekai wa Smartphone, Darling in the FranXX (an infinitely worst mainstream anime), Irregular at Magic High School (my pick for the worst popular anime), and Hand Shakers exist..≥especially not the first and final options.

Also makes me feel weird when people hate on SAO yet like Mahouka or any of the shows that came after SAO and do a lot of the things they hated about SAO but worse.
Mar 8, 2019 6:36 AM
Jul 2018
I disliked the first season because it wasn't interesting. Didn't like the characters and the story just felt boring. Uninteresting and 1d villains.

For what it's worth, I thought the universally panned second season was actually average 5/10. The pacing was bad but I liked the story more and it did flesh out a couple of its characters a little bit.
removed-userMar 10, 2019 1:25 PM
Mar 8, 2019 6:48 AM

Sep 2016

For the same reason they hate Justin Bieber: immensely undeserved popularity.

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 8, 2019 7:16 AM

Dec 2018
Personally I don't like because it was so obviously made so we could live vicariously through Kirito and it wouldn't be as bad if it also didn't include boring characters, settings and story.

SAO mostly gets more hate than other shows with the same premise because it got incredibly popular and to counter the love fans had for this mediocre show, haters lashed out too with a lot of viciousness. But it's honestly just mediocre, it's the same as other hundreds of other shows.
Mar 8, 2019 7:18 AM

Jan 2019
Because they have a different Opinion and because its immensely popular.

Personally i love it. I think the Story and Setting is the best from all Isekai, but i will agree the Characters are bland although for me they are still very likeable.
Also we've had thousands of threads like this <.<
Mar 8, 2019 7:30 AM

Jun 2012
There are still people who say SAO gets hate only because it's popular? It has been over 6 years already. Either you listen and get the criticisms or you are just in denial. All you have to do is type "why is SAO bad" on YouTube and you will get your answer to why so many people hate it for real. Everything after that is up to you.

We don't need to repeat on every new "Why do people hate SAO" thread the same criticisms over and over again. It's well documented as to why that's the case. Just go searching and have an open mind to the other side. Enjoy whatever the fuck you want, but stop twisting the truth of the matter that people legitimately dislike the series for many reasons.

Edit: I will give my 2 cents however. I dislike SAO because it's just another boring cast of characters that's catered around wishfulfilment. Kirito is unironically the worst main character from any isekai show. The show also is absolutely abysmal when it come to the characterization of its villains. They are all insane rapists who have 0 relatibality. Kayaba is the only one who has a different approach, but he is also insane, so whatever. I'm no feminist, but really, the misogynistic characteriation of its female cast is disgusting as fuck to me. Every one of them only wants one thing and that is Kirito's dick. So interesting. Almost as interesting as the awful fanservice around every female character. Goddamn, when I said "my 2 cents" I had no idea I would go on for this kind of a tirade. "LuL, you just hate it becuz it's popular". Well. Maybe you enjoy it because you are stupid and easily controllable weebs. Oh snap. I used 2 brain cells to make that belitling argument, so it must be true. Watch your trash and accept it that people don't like the same things as you do.

VileFaeMar 8, 2019 7:42 AM
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Mar 8, 2019 8:00 AM

Mar 2017
ami seriously seeing this thread in 2019
Mar 8, 2019 8:08 AM

May 2017
I think the thing I hate the most about this show is how much potential it wasted.
Mar 8, 2019 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Because it started good with good story and good action but then it turned into a romance shit with no sense of games
Mar 8, 2019 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Also the characters have no personality and all the girls are head over their heels for kirito and asuna turned into another fanservice for men
Mar 8, 2019 9:28 AM

Feb 2019
Probably because of the messed up timeline ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~
Mar 8, 2019 9:32 AM

Feb 2015
Can't say for sure but I guess it's related to how SAO is so popular yet it pales in comparison to true masterpieces.

It was my first anime and will always have a special place in my heart, and also I am fairly easy-going with my taste in anime, so I loved it. Even going back to rewatch it I enjoyed it but I feel like I see why "hardcore" anime fans would hate.

Mar 8, 2019 9:46 AM

Jun 2017
Because it's too late to discuss about this. It's already discussed more than 68134161584123 times
Mar 8, 2019 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
i dislike it because i hate the way everything is handled in the anime after the first 2 to 3 episodes. (i could of sworn i posted on a thread just like this one)
Mar 8, 2019 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
I watched it when it was airing and I didn't join any anime online community back then despite following seasonal anime. I was on hype by all myself I watched first few episodes everyday. I didn't know its popularity nor did I know about its source material or something. I basically watched anime and enjoyed it by myself, and sometimes with my friends in uni. I really liked it, but only until the ending of the first part of season 1. And despite there were some things I dislike about it, especially the thing that it didn't focus on the survival thingy and kept introducing new girls, I enjoyed it.

But after Kirito wake up, it was a downhill for me. It would be better if both Asuna and Kirito died, ended in the last episode of the first arch.
Mar 8, 2019 12:03 PM

Apr 2018
Meme, e-celeb youtubers constantly making SAO hate videos plus huge fanbase is the perfect equation 2 making a hated anime.
Mar 8, 2019 12:09 PM
Jan 2018
Oh god it's this thread for the millionth time.

It"s 2019 and people are still saying "They just hate it because it's popular".
By that logic, why doesn't every other popular series get hate? (At least on SAO's level)

This question will always have the same answer: It is very flawed [and popular, so you see it being hated more often]. That's it.
Mar 8, 2019 12:10 PM

Dec 2018
Couple different reasons, I’m sure they’ve all been mentioned but maybe not I didn’t read comments:
(These apply to anything that’s hated and popular)

1. Elitists - Some people shit on popular things to make themselves appear to have a more “refined” taste. Basically a hipster, but with a condescending attitude. “I’m so much better than casuals, look at all these no name anime I like”

(I’m not insulting unpopular anime, if that in any way sounded like it)

2. Dissapointed expectations - When something is hyped up to an extreme extent, some people build up their expectations, and when it doesn’t live up to that they’re harder on it than they normally would of been.

3. Different tastes - some people may just not enjoy the premise, or other aspects. Normally this type of person isn’t going to shit on it in an aggressive manor, but they may say they don’t like it which is totally normal/fine.

4. Fitting in - people see something widely liked, or even hated, and join in on the hate or praise.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 8, 2019 12:21 PM

May 2009
I dropped SAO after the first episode because I just didn't like the contrived edginess of the "you die in the game, you die in real life" scenario.

I've watched half of SAO II. Sinon is interesting. Kirito isn't.

The hate train is not something I'm joining anytime soon.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 8, 2019 12:22 PM

Aug 2018
Because they don't like it , ha simple as that

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Mar 8, 2019 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
Thread moved from Anime Discussion
Take care of yourself

Mar 8, 2019 12:34 PM
Jan 2017
I hate it because I think that Kawahara Reki does not know how to write. Not only was it edgy and popular, but it insults the intelligence of the viewer. He doesn’t have any nuance in his writing or any real development of theme. I lost it after I watched accel world, which opened my eyes to the shittiness that is his writing.

I get that people will be amazed by the premise, but I was genuinely insulted by the lazy presentation of the work. As someone aspiring to be a literary analyst or writer, Kawahara commits some of the most aggregious and insulting writing contrivances I have ever seen. It makes me think of all the people, including myself, who want to be writers and get glossed over for this horrible shill of a writer.

Also, hot take: it looks like shit, even now in alicization. The animation isn’t smooth and the fights are jumpy flashes of light that are painful at best and epileptic at worst.

I will hand it to them though, they did a good job putting Kayanon and Tsugutsugu together in the same recording studio. Best seiyuu ship. Join the club. Literally. Please, I want more shippers. https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=76997

Art is dead, and we killed it.
Mar 9, 2019 1:01 AM

Jun 2017
This has been discussed a large number of times. You can see identical threads if you dig deep enough. I think the SAO hate is undeserved.
Long rant about why I think it is hated more than all other equally popular anime -
Chrome_FalconMar 9, 2019 1:09 AM
Mar 10, 2019 1:00 PM
May 2010
Mythologically said:
There are plenty of shit things about SAO, but the main ones are:

Story decided to focus on why the side characters love the MC instead of actually focusing on... the story. The whole Aincrad arc between the first boss battle and the final boss battle is Kirito doing random filler shit and making panties drop wherever he can. Whole floors or even tens of floors get skipped over just so Kirito can go make an irrelevant side character that does absolutely nothing for the show fall in love with him.

Kirito is God himself and every single girl is waifu bait with no other purpose.

Kirito beats both main villains with some sort of bullshit miracle, because, of course, Kirito is God himself.

Basically, what started out as a promising show pretty much up until the first boss fight turned into some sort of shitty harem with an unfocused story

Agreed. I see that argument "people hate on it bc its a popular anime" a lot, but personally I like popular anime like mob psycho and gintama etc. Can't get behind SAO. It's just some neckbeard's weird power fantasy.
Mar 14, 2019 7:03 AM

Jul 2014
Because of shit writing and shit directing of a piss poor job of a season, I thought episode 3 timeskip was bad but then the second arc happened, ooooh weee, that was bad.
Mar 14, 2019 7:21 AM

Feb 2017
I just started watching SAO and I'm only a couple of episodes in.

My friends have warned me not to go down the rabbit hole, that it was one of the worst things I could watch. I took it as a challenge!

So I got about 5 episodes in so far and I can already say with certainty that this anime is indeed overhyped.

I'm not saying I hate it, there are definitely things that I like about it and I do think that the show has its really sweet and wholesome moments.

HOWEVER! The one thing I cannot stand is that garbage thing that the writers do where they THROW YOU INTO A NEW STORY LIKE WEEKS OR MONTHS AFTER THE SETTING OF THE LAST EPISODE! I have been confused and distressed for half of every single episode save for the first one! >:(
Mar 17, 2019 10:18 PM

Aug 2018
Gorochu said:
Because it is popular. People just hate anything that is popular because their favorite anime that they consider better are not as popular.
You are right that's also the reason why people hate SAO.

"The most amazing and interesting story in this world ever existed is the story of the world itself where all stories happened"
-Hassaan Lightstone-
Mar 18, 2019 3:01 AM
Jan 2019
Malevolent-Fae said:
There are still people who say SAO gets hate only because it's popular? It has been over 6 years already. Either you listen and get the criticisms or you are just in denial. All you have to do is type "why is SAO bad" on YouTube and you will get your answer to why so many people hate it for real. Everything after that is up to you.

We don't need to repeat on every new "Why do people hate SAO" thread the same criticisms over and over again. It's well documented as to why that's the case. Just go searching and have an open mind to the other side. Enjoy whatever the fuck you want, but stop twisting the truth of the matter that people legitimately dislike the series for many reasons.

Edit: I will give my 2 cents however. I dislike SAO because it's just another boring cast of characters that's catered around wishfulfilment. Kirito is unironically the worst main character from any isekai show. The show also is absolutely abysmal when it come to the characterization of its villains. They are all insane rapists who have 0 relatibality. Kayaba is the only one who has a different approach, but he is also insane, so whatever. I'm no feminist, but really, the misogynistic characteriation of its female cast is disgusting as fuck to me. Every one of them only wants one thing and that is Kirito's dick. So interesting. Almost as interesting as the awful fanservice around every female character. Goddamn, when I said "my 2 cents" I had no idea I would go on for this kind of a tirade. "LuL, you just hate it becuz it's popular". Well. Maybe you enjoy it because you are stupid and easily controllable weebs. Oh snap. I used 2 brain cells to make that belitling argument, so it must be true. Watch your trash and accept it that people don't like the same things as you do.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Mar 18, 2019 3:34 AM

Mar 2019
Because it went from a story I thought would be tense and pretty decent to a crap fest second arc. I can't comment on the second or third series as I have watched it yet, but it's honestly put me off wanting to go back to it now.
Mar 23, 2019 11:49 PM
Jan 2019
First of all, this anime is "Overrated"
Second, the fanbase of this anime makes any anime with RPG or MMORPG genre getting blame and hate because of the fanbase.
Third, this anime is "....." 5 dots. Start from T end to H.
Mar 24, 2019 12:20 AM

May 2018
Haters can go fuck themselves. They are basically a no lifer normie who hates every popular show.
Mar 26, 2019 6:36 PM

Feb 2019
do not just look at this niche community.
Yes, many people do not like SAO but even more do.
People can argue as much as they want that sales numbers do not equal quality but what it does equal is people that like it.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Mar 27, 2019 6:11 PM

Jul 2014
Fanbois can go fuck themselves. They are basically a no lifer normie who hates having their show being shitted on.
Mar 28, 2019 8:43 PM

Mar 2017
Just want to make a quick comment that the Digibro video linked a few posts up has a lot of factually incorrect information, so much so that even digibro himself apologized for it, and admitted he didn't really get a lot of information correct. So, I guess just be careful when looking at videos of only one side of the argument.

Yes, SAO has a fairly vocal minority of unnecessary hatred, which, most of it seems really childish and rude. I would like to believe most people aren't like the people who treat others poorly based on their favorite show, but I've been proven otherwise a lot.

A lot of the complaints that people have about it are valid, and a lot of what some people commented on could be true, but of course, some of it is just...opinions as well. For example, I love Kirito's character and he does develop a lot over the course of SAO, especially in Alicization. SO for people to say they think he's the worst main character in an isekai show, that is valid to say, but it's not something that is a "fact". Of course, SAO has flaws considering the original story was written when Kawahara was a novice writer. I would never say that SAO is perfect, or his most flawless story and I don't think any real fans would say those things.

As for why SAO is so hated? Simply because it became a meme/popular to hate on it/ make fun of it(and because it was popular, so it got a lot of people's attention). It's got a bad reputation that was created by a few people with power in the anime community, let's say.... a certain few YouTubers...and because of that, I guess more people jumped on the bandwagon. Let's be honest here, a lot of the complaints about SAO that I've seen are prevalent in a GOOD AMOUNT of other anime, but none of them get the same treatment as SAO because of that bias, hate train/group think mentality. And it's a shame, because as a fan, I've definitely been shamed for simply liking it, and I honestly that attitude to me seems very immature.

Part of me still wants to believe that it's a huge vocal minority that hates the show, but I've noticed most people are simply indifferent about it, which makes more sense.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made fullmetal."

Mar 30, 2019 6:38 PM
Sep 2017
SAO hater in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU
NPC 1 : SAO BAD
NPC 2: SAO BAD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2019 6:41 PM
Sep 2017
DangoDa1kazoku said:
I hate it because I think that Kawahara Reki does not know how to write. Not only was it edgy and popular, but it insults the intelligence of the viewer. He doesn’t have any nuance in his writing or any real development of theme. I lost it after I watched accel world, which opened my eyes to the shittiness that is his writing.

I get that people will be amazed by the premise, but I was genuinely insulted by the lazy presentation of the work. As someone aspiring to be a literary analyst or writer, Kawahara commits some of the most aggregious and insulting writing contrivances I have ever seen. It makes me think of all the people, including myself, who want to be writers and get glossed over for this horrible shill of a writer.

Also, hot take: it looks like shit, even now in alicization. The animation isn’t smooth and the fights are jumpy flashes of light that are painful at best and epileptic at worst.

I will hand it to them though, they did a good job putting Kayanon and Tsugutsugu together in the same recording studio. Best seiyuu ship. Join the club. Literally. Please, I want more shippers. https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=76997

Stop following the crowd lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU
SAO is not the worst thing ever and it not insult intelligence
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.