Forum Settings
Forums

who are your least favorite female characters?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 12, 2019 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
I don’t know which bitch is worse/more annoying

https://myanimelist.net/character/12064/Taiga_Aisaka

Man she's the worst, no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm not done Toradora yet but she's enough to ruin the show tbh. Could have actually been half decent otherwise.
Mar 12, 2019 12:07 PM

Apr 2018
- Malty Melromarc (Shield Hero)
- Yuno Gasai (Future Diary)
- Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)
- Ragyo Kiriyuin (Kill la Kill)
- Seryu Ubiquitous (Akame ga Kill!)
- Priscilla (Claymore)
- Everyone excluding Top Speed (MagiPro)
Mar 12, 2019 10:20 PM

Jul 2017

i honestly think louise is worser, consider the fact that taiga has been neglected by her father hence she might have mental issues with dealing with people

still both of these are equally annoying and unlikeable
Mar 13, 2019 1:48 AM
Feb 2019
ASaid99 said:
Lone_Philosopher said:
Rui Tachibana "Domestic Girlfriend"... (Spoiler)... She is not evil but... Hina & Natsuo went through a lot.. Like many times more.... I just don't like her appearance in manga or anime...

Hina also slept with a married man and has treated Natsuo like a kid countless times. Most of the unnecessary drama in the show is becuase of her.

Yeah that's before their relationship... And everything after that is just all forced writing!!!
Mar 13, 2019 4:07 AM

Jul 2013
Yurishia Farandole (Masou Gauken HxH)- Give me one reason to like her besides her tits. Honestly, I couldn't stand her whenever she's on screen

Zoey Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)- Fuckin hell is she useless. Most of her character is to just be the girl. And I can't get over the fact that she LOST on the moment she got her spirit. Wow! Just wow

Nana Astar Deviluke (To Love Ru)- People hate Taiga from Toradora because of her violent tendencies. At least she can could grow on people when you get use to her character. But Nana? No just no. I mean why does she always attack Rito for the "lewd" stuff that he wasn't responsible for?

Mar 13, 2019 4:18 AM
May 2016
GalacticMagna said:
Yurishia Farandole (Masou Gauken HxH)- Give me one reason to like her besides her tits. Honestly, I couldn't stand her whenever she's on screen

I can but that would be spolling the manga/LN
I guessing you’ve only watch the anime
Which is the first 6vols of the manga
Unfortunately the first six are build up to events/backstorys later in the manga/LN
Nerdanimefan1992Mar 13, 2019 4:24 AM
Mar 15, 2019 3:47 PM

Jan 2014
Mine from Akame ga Kill!

I hated her design and I hate obnoxious tsundere lolis.
Mar 16, 2019 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
zero two and every loli⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Mar 16, 2019 1:51 AM
Nov 2016
Mikan from Danganronpa. Her existence is just... disgusting.
Haruhi from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. She's the reason that I dropped the anime.
Mar 16, 2019 1:57 AM
Jul 2018
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell series, Saber from Fate series.
They're cool and bravery characters I've ever seen.
Mar 16, 2019 2:08 AM

Feb 2008
Kousaka Kirino (OreImo) - she is the most insufferable bitch I've ever seen.
The heroine (Amnesia) - MC is so obviously such a generic self insert character,they didn't even bother to give her a proper name
Sakura Haruno (Naruto) - while I admit that she is a good kunoichi, she is a major pain in the ass in day to day life.
Kotoko Aihara (Itazura na Kiss) - she the dumbest female character in anime history and she is the main reason why I've dropped the series.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Mar 16, 2019 2:37 AM

Aug 2011
Other than already mentioned classic loli tsunderes, (Taiga, Louise) I really can't get how people like nico from LL, she's so cringy in my eyes.

**☾**
Mar 16, 2019 3:04 AM

Dec 2018
Any character I mean ANY character that has a fucking high pitched voice like Nene Sakura here, it would 100% killed the enjoyment I'm having. Oh and some characters have the dumbest sound when laughing like this girl or this girl (I'm also looking at you Big Mom) just...smfh

"O kawaii koto"
( ´• ᴗ •` )

I wish i could love myself~

Mar 16, 2019 9:13 AM

Mar 2015
Altair from Re:Creators

The girl from Bungou Stray Dogs who's in love with her brother

The other main girl from Youjo Senki (not Tanya) because Jesus her design is hideous imo
Mar 16, 2019 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
Touka from Tokyo Ghoul
and Asuna from Sword art online
Mar 16, 2019 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
Swantje said:
Mine from Akame ga Kill!

I hated her design and I hate obnoxious tsundere lolis.

mine? lmfao
ok
i don't even think she's that noticeable as a character

Solicitude said:
Other than already mentioned classic loli tsunderes, (Taiga, Louise) I really can't get how people like nico from LL, she's so cringy in my eyes.

i honestly think that entire anime is cringy if its not for the idol aspect lol
watched a few episodes of it, i think nico is a bit annoying but not to an extent; at least shes memeable

Mirai said:
Altair from Re:Creators

The girl from Bungou Stray Dogs who's in love with her brother

The other main girl from Youjo Senki (not Tanya) because Jesus her design is hideous imo

visha? i think her design is pretty ok
shes just too tender as a soldier ;_;
i don't find any characters unlikeable in youjo senki

Aug 1, 2020 4:02 AM
Nov 2015
Togata- said:
Any re:zero female characters, particularly Emilia. Hardly any character growth in the series, but then again others like Rem aren't great anyway.

Kaori from Shigatsu. In a series with themes like verbal and physical abuse, I was always surprised how her moments of hitting others is always treated as a joke.
this is just factually wrong, every girl character in re zero showcases growth, literally all of the princesses go from being neutral towards subaru to hating him to respecting him even emilias relationship with Subaru evolves through the story.

As for Kaori, how can you call what Maori does to Kousei verbal or physical abuse, its honestly insulting to stuff that is actual abuse. This is problem with people who dont understand the nuances of human emotions and actions, there is a difference between roughhousing and aggressive love to abuse and bullying. That's why those scenes are presented that way cause they are not of the same context.
Aug 1, 2020 4:08 AM
Jun 2020
Taiga from toradora and chitoge from nisekoi it dosen't mean i hate all tsundere character (i love satowa hozuki and kaguya) but taiga and chitoge is extremely annoying.
Aug 1, 2020 4:52 AM

Jan 2008
Most of them? Lol

I really don't like squeaky useless female characters. Or yandere and gropers either.

I love one Piece and Rebecca had some real potential at first but she ended up being useless and actually encouraged to be useless and I found her voice always annoying. She could have been a good character but instead like Shirahoshi ended up being an annoying plot device.

Chizuru Honshō from Bleach. Perverted and annoying. And that's it.

Nina Einstein from Code Geass. I'm only like 16 episode into the anime but I've disliked Nina from the outset. Pathetic and creepy.

And I'm reluctant to put her on here but Orihime from Bleach. Save yourself woman, you're capable! Instead of doing something she became so reliant on ichigo she became nothing but a hindrance to the anime and to my ears.

Oct 31, 2020 10:01 PM

Sep 2020
I despise Sakura from NARUTO, cold take I know but I don't give a fuck.
Oct 31, 2020 10:10 PM

Aug 2018
My least favourite female characters are the ones that I can't remember at all.
Nov 1, 2020 4:41 AM
Jul 2020
Nina Einstien, obviously. Most annoying character of all time, even surpassing Sakura.
Nov 1, 2020 7:56 AM

Mar 2014
Minori Kushieda (Toradora)
Ami Kawashima (Toradora)
Kouko Kaga (Golden Time)
Nov 1, 2020 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
Most of them

Some character traits I dislike

Big boobs
Tsundere
Cutesy overly innocent types
Innocent but insane
Obnoxious pink haired females
Lolis
chirpy teens or under
Cry babies
Damsels in distress
Nov 2, 2020 12:43 PM

Apr 2018
A lot of them, but one that sticks out to me is Ruruka Andou from Danganronpa 3. Worst character in the franchise.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 48 minutes ago

9 by Dije »»
40 seconds ago

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 1 hour ago

13 by Zettaiken »»
48 seconds ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - 5 hours ago

13 by Zettaiken »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 40 minutes ago

5 by Archean-Return »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

78 by traed »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.