Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 1:16 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Double time skips in one chapter!

First time skip: We got to see Ten accepting Riku's proposal and promising to bake cake for him every year. We got to learn Rei wanting Ten to move to the main house once she tied the knot with Riku!

Second time skip: We got to see Ran and Shingen's daughter clinging to Rei. And we got to hear Chiaki's monologues to close the story!

I wonder what will be the author duo's next work! Loved it so much. But for now, I look forward to the special chapters coming out starting next month.

9/10

[The End]

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 26, 2019 10:14 PM
Nov 2019
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

First time skip: We got to see Ten accepting Riku's proposal and promising to bake cake for him every year. We got to learn Rei wanting Ten to move to the main house once she tied the knot with Riku!

Second time skip: We got to see Ran and Shingen's daughter clinging to Rei. And we got to hear Chiaki's monologues to close the story!

I wonder what will be the author duo's next work! Loved it so much. But for now, I look forward to the special chapters coming out starting next month.

9/10

[The End]

Hi! I shouldn't even be reading this thread but whatever. I started reading this manga, I'm in chapter 10 or 11, and I really like shoujo manga, specially hibi Chou chou.
One thing I absolutely dislike in manga and anime is harem of any sort, and this manga somehow gives me the harem vibe. I don't really like Rikus personality and I can see that Ten will end up with him.
I was wondering if I should even read the rest, because Ten seems a bit oblivious and I also dislike that, what do you think?
Nov 26, 2019 10:59 PM

Nov 2007
Showmaker said:
shanimebib said:

9/10

[The End]

Hi! I shouldn't even be reading this thread but whatever. I started reading this manga, I'm in chapter 10 or 11, and I really like shoujo manga, specially hibi Chou chou.
One thing I absolutely dislike in manga and anime is harem of any sort, and this manga somehow gives me the harem vibe. I don't really like Rikus personality and I can see that Ten will end up with him.
I was wondering if I should even read the rest, because Ten seems a bit oblivious and I also dislike that, what do you think?

First of all, this is not a harem. But a love triangle.

Also, Riku got the best character development and the best boy by far. He was a bit weird in the beginning but he has his share of background story that made him into the character that he is. Meeting Ten and falling in love with her makes him change. I gave it a 9 while hibi chou chou a 7. That's what I think.
Coronavirus.
Mar 7, 2020 10:17 AM

Oct 2016
I really can't wait for the official chapters to reach the end. I know it's still a long way to go but I'm still taking that ride.

shanimebib said:

Also, Riku got the best character development and the best boy by far. He was a bit weird in the beginning but he has his share of background story that made him into the character that he is. Meeting Ten and falling in love with her makes him change. I gave it a 9 while hibi chou chou a 7. That's what I think.

I really don't understand the hate on Riku. I've seen majority of my manga friends hate him to the core.
Mar 15, 2020 5:48 PM

Nov 2007
xiashenghan said:
I really can't wait for the official chapters to reach the end. I know it's still a long way to go but I'm still taking that ride.

shanimebib said:

I really don't understand the hate on Riku. I've seen majority of my manga friends hate him to the core.

I know. The hate this boy gets for apparently being chosen by Ten is almost at the same level as Chihayafuru unfortunately.
Coronavirus.
Apr 13, 2020 12:11 PM

Oct 2016
shanimebib said:
xiashenghan said:

I know. The hate this boy gets for apparently being chosen by Ten is almost at the same level as Chihayafuru unfortunately.

One reason I've been told why they hate Riku is because how he treats Chiaki. I mean I still don't get it. Riku has issues and Chiaki is so clingy despite Riku telling him to back off.

Nov 25, 2020 10:29 PM
Mar 2016
xiashenghan said:

shanimebib said:

I guess they hate him for two reason

1. He looks so like Atohira from Hibi chouchou ( the second lead) which was pissing the fans off and see how Riku's face similar to him was bit awkward to accept him to be honest.

2. It's unfair love triangle...(if it just start normally like Riku is the first end and Chiaki is the second I will love the manga more )... the reason why it's unfair because Riku can get any girl he likes and that's include the main girl because he is an expert when it comes to LOVE but the Chiaki doesn't so Riku gets to win. It's pathetic love triangle that ended up with the male who gets every girl and the other make him love another girl in one chapter šŸ¤£. That's why if the manga start normally i will totally change my mind but right now I only will give 5/10 because of the art and that's all.. no characters development ( even her best friend without a face) .. Chiaki never showed many times.. sorry but hell no this is better from Hibi Chouchou not even a single bit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Short Cake Cake Chapter 17 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 10, 2017

1 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 10, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Short Cake Cake Chapter 35 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 12, 2017

1 by tingy »»
May 2, 2021 12:44 AM

Poll: » Short Cake Cake Chapter 29 Discussion

xiashenghan - Apr 1, 2017

7 by tingy »»
May 1, 2021 11:51 PM

Poll: » Short Cake Cake Chapter 45 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 12, 2017

6 by ScrewFiction »»
Apr 23, 2021 5:42 PM

Poll: » Short Cake Cake Chapter 43 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 11, 2017

1 by FloralFlames »»
Jan 18, 2021 7:46 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.