[Post Shield: | (1)]
[EXP: 0]
[Abilities:]
    Split
[Equipment:]
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty

He opened the room, finding something that surprised him due to what he had seen on the outside as well as the interior of the lounge. His room looked pretty plain. "Did they... forget to add stuff?", he looked around, "Looking at the outside and the lounge, I expected a bit more.. I don't know.. stuff?", but he couldn't really complain. So he just let out a small sigh and walked over to a closet, if there was one, "Is your room the same?", he just wanted to make sure as he asked her while putting his bag, and some belongings away.

Mar 8, 7:57 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

Naomi would smile glad he wasn't only concerned with himself even as they arrived at his room. " don't worry, I didn't have any plans for today." she would comment as he fumbled around for his keys before opening the door and welcoming her in.

Naomi would follow him into the plain looking room that resembled hers when she first entered. She would chuckle a bit as he commented on the lack of items when compared to the rest of the school. "its not such a bad thing, it just means you have to make the space your own. and yeah mine was the same when I first arrived. Don't worry there are plenty of places where you could get stuff to customize your room." she would say with a confident nod as she herself had already done the same.

Mar 10, 7:33 AM

Anthony Grahawk

[Lifespan: ||||| (5)]
[Post Shield: | (1)]
[EXP: 0]
[Abilities:]
    Split
[Equipment:]
    Small hunting bow
    Arrows [||||||||||] (10)

@Shitsuji-Carty

Naomi reassured him that she didn't have any plans for today. He chuckled slightly, "That so?". As they both got in, Naomi responded to his comment about how plain the room was. She said it wasn't a bad thing or anything, and Anthony let out a slight sigh, "It's fine, I just expected a bit more because of the rest of the school, you know?", he said as he finished unpacking.

"Hm, sounds like your room has been made your own.", Anthony turned towards Naomi. It was time for their datehis tour. "Well, where are we going next?"

Mar 11, 8:19 AM

Naomi Path

@discount66

Following him into his room and listening to him sigh about the lack of contents in the room she would try to help him look on the positive side but he was already unpacking. "yeah It woulda been nice to have a comfy couch like the one in the lounge for some reading. Yeah Its nice having your own space to personalize, oh guess your all done." she would say as he would stand up and face towards her. He would then ask where they would be going next, Naomi would think for a moment "hmm How about starting at the Garden for now?" she would ask as she would head towards his door and then the lounge when he was ready
(next post in the lounge or garden if you wanna skip there.)