Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2019 1:32 PM

Jan 2015
MH93 said:
dafuq is that!!!!

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can ♪
Mar 7, 2019 1:42 PM
Apr 2016
A lot of chemistry between Norman, Emma, and Ray, it was tough to watch, all of them were very emotional the entire episode. What a twist, there's a cliff...no escape? So, is Norman really going to die? Oh well, I guess it's inevitable, but, there might be a twist the next episode, we'll see...
Mar 7, 2019 2:21 PM

May 2018
Ya know that scene where Norman tries to scale the wall only to find a cliff as a secondary barrier that also surrounds the place reminds me of another scene where Silvester Stallone from the move "Escape Plan" hatches a plan with Arnold Schwarzenegger to escape prison but they have to know 1st where they were kept and it's up to Stallone to find out and "surprise" they're in the middle of nowhere in the ocean and their prison is a giant tanker.

JiangHaoyi1979Mar 7, 2019 2:27 PM
Mar 7, 2019 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
HereticHunter said:
Veldora_Tempest said:

I did *insert crying emoji*
Mar 7, 2019 2:26 PM
Jun 2016
There HAS to be a way to escape, otherwise Isabella wouldn't have broken Emma's leg.
Mar 7, 2019 2:33 PM

Apr 2015
They really stepped up their game, when the cliffhanger... is literally a cliff! I didn't see that coming, however it does make sense. When they climbed up that tree at the start of the series, they could watch over the wall to see quite a big forest, but since they weren't high enough, they couldn't see directly past the wall. Putting the cliff out of sight. Very clever!

So it's back to the start once more, they are really not making it easy for the kids. What are they going to do now?! Tension once again was really good.
Mar 7, 2019 2:44 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode. Emma, Ray and Norman had a emotional talk to each other, telling Norman to escape alone. Gilda and Don to made the new rope. Ray explain why he plan this escape for years, because he had a memory from his infant years. And the last scene Norman to escape the wall, but he was surprised and tell Emma and Ray. That beyond the wall is a deep cliff. Overall amazing episode close to the climax. And the new ending song is great with some foreshadowing for future episode.

Mar 7, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 2017
i have no words. this episode took me from feeling despair, to hope, and then back to where i startd.

the scene where norman is getting emma water was done beautifully. it did an amazing job of showing norman's feeling of complete hopelessness. almost teared up honestly.

when norman came back, i was shocked. i was so happy that he was escaping and the kiddos had a plan and everything.....and then the cliff. holy fucking shit.
Mar 7, 2019 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
OMG That ending! And here i thought that Norman was coming back to tell them how they will escape thanks to what he saw that box that Krone left him, but...that cliff, holy s**! This is just insane.

This episode made have a little hope and then crushed all of it.
Great episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Sep 2014
So some more info dump about the world and they somehow managed to fill a whole episode with that. Kid can climb a vertical wall in a way even Assassins get jealous. Kid however cant throw a rope over a cliff. Mkay. Other kid can build some anti tracker device yet can't build some simple glider. Nobody ever thought about looking beyond the wall before making speculations about it.

I can totally see how this manga sells so well, anything with more depth wouldnt be casual friendly enough.

Idk this all seems underwhelming after the first episode. Maybe I simply should not have such high expectations?

From potential AOTS in ep1 to drop worthy.

PS: the ED changed, right? Came on MAL to check but it still has only one ED
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 7, 2019 3:31 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Now that Ray's backstory is revealed I just want to say I love what they did with his character. Generally I'm a fan of edgy characters so I knew right away Ray was going to be my favorite. But what makes him extra special is how his backstory shapes his personality. Ray knew from the beginning his life was a lie and that his family was being sent to death. He then volunteers to help Mom to reach for chance to make an escape but in doing so sacrificed many of his siblings. So of course he's gonna be an edgelord and doesn't want unneeded complications to his crafted plans. A great character with more great moments to come.
Mar 7, 2019 3:46 PM

Sep 2016
That ost when Norman was climbing the wall is a fucking banger.

That cliff tho....
Mar 7, 2019 3:50 PM

Aug 2016
Good episode, feels the like the direction is improving episode after episode. The music is also really good. Can't wait for what's to come, the last three episodes are going to be exciting.
Mar 7, 2019 4:08 PM

Feb 2018
The best episode so far it was good all around , Damn the last scene gave me chills .
Mar 7, 2019 4:42 PM

Feb 2015
After Emma's broken leg and Norman's pick up announced, the team planned Norman's escape, where he would escape, live and explore the forest while the others make their move. Ray explained the memories from his early childhood (how they got there). Norman looked at a box (and kind of a pen) in his drawer. Norman went to the limits and climbed the wall, Isabella asked for him and he appeared. Norman told Emma and Ray that after the wall there's a cliff.

Ugly truth what they are discovering, is just an obstacle after another. I'm not understanding Isabella's intentions after everything, I mean, she gave Ray everything he needed and also knew way lot of things he was planning, she's not a genius, but the story has described her as someone that is always a step forward. How the fuck Norman climbed that wall, hahahahaha. Also they used spectacular music to create emotion and then they murdered it all.

ricksed said:
Now that Ray's backstory is revealed I just want to say I love what they did with his character. Generally I'm a fan of edgy characters so I knew right away Ray was going to be my favorite. But what makes him extra special is how his backstory shapes his personality. Ray knew from the beginning his life was a lie and that his family was being sent to death. He then volunteers to help Mom to reach for chance to make an escape but in doing so sacrificed many of his siblings. So of course he's gonna be an edgelord and doesn't want unneeded complications to his crafted plans. A great character with more great moments to come.
Agree, he is just direct and doesn't waste time.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:50 PM
Mar 7, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2014
Comander-07 said:
So some more info dump about the world and they somehow managed to fill a whole episode with that. Kid can climb a vertical wall in a way even Assassins get jealous. Kid however cant throw a rope over a cliff. Mkay. Other kid can build some anti tracker device yet can't build some simple glider. Nobody ever thought about looking beyond the wall before making speculations about it.

I can totally see how this manga sells so well, anything with more depth wouldnt be casual friendly enough.

Idk this all seems underwhelming after the first episode. Maybe I simply should not have such high expectations?

-u definitely didn't watch this episode seriously if all u took out of it is info dumps

-climbing the wall like an assassin? ok 1. it's not that hard to run up a wall with a rope as support and 2. these kids have been doing tag parkour training/games their entire life just watch the op and the kind of moves they were pulling and you think Norman can't manage something that simple?

-throwing rope across the cliff? the other side is like more than 50 meters away how the hell is a 11 year old kid supposed to throw a weightless rope across?? It's hard to throw a rock that far let alone a rope. Let me see you try

-anti tracker device is in no way similar to a glider. they don't work the same, don't use the same material, and require a completely different set of skills to make. just cause you can build a computer doesn't mean you can build a bike. just because you can build a bike doesn't mean you can build a motorcycle. and I'm only talking about similar things. just because you can build something to REMOVE TRACKING DEVICES doesn't mean you can build something to help you FLY. PLUS, ray took 6 years getting the necessary materials and knowledge to make the device. you think he can make a glider in that short amount of time with NO PRIOR PRACTICE, KNOWLEDGE, and TOOLS!??

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:49 PM
Mar 7, 2019 5:18 PM
Nov 2018
How are they going to end it in 3 episodes....wtf or will there be another season ....?
Mar 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Nov 2014
Atlas77 said:
Ugly truth what they are discovering, is just an obstacle after another. I'm not understanding Isabella's intentions after everything, I mean, she gave Ray everything he needed and also knew way lot of things he was planning, she's not a genius, but the story has described her as someone that is always a step forward.

No spoilers, but it's because she knows they won't succeed, so she didn't bother stopping them but instead just stood aside and watched as they planned, tried, and failed.

I mean, there's a fucking cliff. that's gotta stop anyone in their tracks.
Mar 7, 2019 5:35 PM
Aug 2018
I see no way for them to escape at this point without help from an adult or the outside. Also, the cliff seems man made because of how it just cuts off the forest. It seems absurd that the demons were able to construct that.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Mar 7, 2019 5:44 PM

Dec 2013
MH93 said:
dafuq is that!!!!

Gravity is gone...
Yeah, that was dumb af.

Kamiyan3991Mar 7, 2019 5:50 PM
Mar 7, 2019 5:54 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Even if they skip dialogue and a couple of stuff they're doing a really good job at keeping the tension and suspense going.

The scene where Norman breaks down was just incredibly sad. :(

I love how they built up that feeling of hope only to have it utterly destroyed again but there's more stuff to come and I hope they continue doing a good job at adapting it.

Sound direction is top notch.
Mar 7, 2019 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
"What the hell is he gonna do with that rope, anyways? There's nothing to tie it on over that wall", I thought.

And then... oh.
Mar 7, 2019 6:07 PM

Aug 2014
Great episode this week :) directing was phenomenol.

This episode ended again with a transition onto Norman's haunting eyes. I wonder what Sister Crone left for them, hopefully that pen does something to save them. Norman might actually die a martyr :( I really hope he makes it though T^T
Mar 7, 2019 6:08 PM

Jul 2016
I'm so sad, gosh. It really makes you feel desperate for them.
Mar 7, 2019 6:45 PM

Aug 2017
yo i cried so much. very much regretting not watching after all of the episodes aired because the cliffhangers are actually agonizing and i dont wanna read ahead in the manga til the show is over cause i feel like i would be spoiling shit for myself kinda???? but yeah really immersive and emotionally involving episode lol im in pain.

Mar 7, 2019 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
Goddammit, I knew something was up when Norman climbed the wall and the music stopped. I just wanted to see him escape.

Mar 7, 2019 7:10 PM
Oct 2013
Read this part of the manga so long ago that I forgot about the cliff....it gave me goosebumps all over again. Loved the entire episode...the camera angles, music, facial expressions, the little bit of backstory we got for Ray. My stand out moment was that little bit where Emma was like..."let's break Ray's leg!" Girl is strong but can be super scary sometimes lol
Mar 7, 2019 7:13 PM

May 2016
the look on Norman's face as he returned was just so unsettling, good episode.

Mar 7, 2019 7:20 PM

Jun 2016
This was my favorite episode. Before this one it was episode 3 because of the scene where Ray joined up with Emma and Norman. I felt so much character in that scene, it was as if it defined each as their own person and distinguished them. Yet after that I felt I learned nearly nothing meaningful about the characters, to me, they turned into plot devices that were slightly differentiated. Don especially bothered me in how he had one break down, one scene where he accepted everything, and then he was shoved into the background. Due to all of this, although I like the plot and enjoy the characters, scenes like last episodes finisher didn't affect me at all emotionally.

Yet this episode emotionally hit me hard. It was the first time since episode 3 I feel we truly saw a new complex and human side to the characters.

We got to see how Norman would put on a fake smile and try to shoulder the pain he was feeling to accept his own death as to keep the other two safe, and how much it meant to him that they refused to accept that no matter what. The slow walk to the facet to the break down when he was alone and finally to him turning his miserable face into a smile sold that well. I also thought his face when he came back to mom, absolutely defeated after he saw the cliff, showed his hopelessness perfectly. He had been salvaged from the hands of death and thrown right back into them, yet again, Mom was ahead of them in every way. I was wondering why Mom wouldn't anticipate this, it was their only good option. Well that was why, they had no options, it was illusory. All they had was to either attack headquarters or jump into a cliff and die. The struggle of giving your life or risking the lives of the people you love is something Norman's seriously dealing with, and he's one strong boy to value his friends over his own life even if it's not easy.

Then we saw Ray who was so torn apart by this. Six years of his life, tons of children he knew sacrificed, all for nothing. It only now hit me that he was probably so disconnected from the others because he knew they would be shipped off. If he allowed himself to care for them it would probably destroy him... Ray's mix of anger, and sadness was palpable. The tears in his grimace. The unapologetic snarls at mom. Him throwing logic out the window to save Norman anyway he can, WE CAN DO IT, he exclaims as if he was Emma. It was awesome. Ray may not show his emotions on the forefront or show that much care but he has done so much for these two and we can finally see how much he loves them.

Emma on the other hand reminded me of Luffy once more in how absurdly straight forward and perservering she is. We've seen her crumble when things go truly wrong, when people have died, when news of sacrifice is brought out. In this way I feel Emma may crumble when Ray and Norman would push through. Yet, until that breaking point it seems Emma never gives up. She stays optimistic and believes in the impossible. So her to casually and cheerfully say, alright let's crack some bones, really blew me away. She is a force to reckon with.

I don't know how to feel about Ray's baby memories. He knows the layout of the plant.. Really? Even if it is realistic in some weird cases I'd prefer it to be explained in a different way and for him to have less knowledge. And the way Ray made some device to break the trackers without notifying headquarters with some 2015 book knowledge and/or baby memories and a little intuition is also breaking my suspension of disbelief.

The scene where all the kids said congratulations to Norman made me sick. I felt the same as Ray did, I hated it. It's disgusting once you know that they're being sent off to their death. There's nothing at all to celebrate.

So, they need to make a bridge of some kind, go through headquarters, or get mom in trouble and make use of the commotion then I suppose... and they'll have to do it quick if they want to save Norman.

P.S. I think we saw snippets of Isabella and Krone's past in the ED. Cool!
Mar 7, 2019 7:23 PM

Feb 2017
Children,Please be food.
Mar 7, 2019 8:27 PM

Mar 2012
Sometimes I wish this anime wouldn't stop on cliffhangers llike that... :/
Mar 7, 2019 8:49 PM

Jul 2016
sDiatog said:
How are they going to end it in 3 episodes....wtf or will there be another season ....?

Heaps of manga still to go I guess. I am anime only but the manga readers seems to think 12 eps will only get us a third of the way through the story so far.

I keep thinking that Mother is going to end up being a good guy or at least someone tryingto bring down the farms
Mar 7, 2019 9:11 PM
Jan 2016
This eps is basically said to me that it's impossible to escape...no matter how perfect your plan, no matter how hard you try to deceive Mom, still there'll be another thing that'll stop you from escaping...what I want to ask now is how Norman can go down from that high wall? Did he bring another rope?
Hmmm...it's like getting your hopes high but a few minutes later it breaks your hope like it'll never happen...
Mar 7, 2019 9:22 PM

Sep 2017
Okay lots of cool stuff this episode with the camera work and the reveal of how Ray knew etc. I'm really not understanding why Norman would abandon the plan just because there's a cliff. That's just incredibly stupid to me. There's a cliff? Okay so what? Literally hide in the forest for the however many months it takes for Emma's leg to heal and figure something out. You're seriously going to give up like that? Nah that's stupid. I hope they are trying to trick us here and something else is going on.
Mar 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Nov 2014
ProofByColor said:
Okay lots of cool stuff this episode with the camera work and the reveal of how Ray knew etc. I'm really not understanding why Norman would abandon the plan just because there's a cliff. That's just incredibly stupid to me. There's a cliff? Okay so what? Literally hide in the forest for the however many months it takes for Emma's leg to heal and figure something out. You're seriously going to give up like that? Nah that's stupid. I hope they are trying to trick us here and something else is going on.
yeah hide and let emma and ray be shipped out. Look, even if they want the products to be in the best shape possible, ultimately the one thing they want is the brain. As long as their brains are still intact, the possibility still remains that they would get shipped off.

Plus, the anime didn't say this but in the manga it's said that
Or read the manga. The anime cut out a lot of important part.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:40 PM
Mar 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Jul 2016
It was another tense episode and I enjoyed almost every second of it. That revelation at the end sure was something I wasn't expecting at all. Especially since Emma could see that there was just more forest on the other side of the wall some eps. ago but I guess it was a matter of the angle she had at that time.

I also have to say that the direction during this episode was really nice. Not to mention that the way they portrayed Norman's despair when he was going for the water and when he revealed the truth about the cliff was very well handled.

But on a side note, the studio deciding to not add any memory/flashback/images sequence of Ray when he was talking about his past and how they were born felt a bit lazy of them, being honest.

And also, I couldn't help but find the way Norman climbed the wall rather... unrealistic. Not to mention that I also wonder how he managed to get back down from it but well.

All in all, it was a very good episode but now, with the existence of a cliff, I wonder what the kids will do since their plan in no longer available. I guess it all will depend on the "gift" Krone left to them.

That said, I'm really excited for the next episode.
Mar 7, 2019 10:19 PM

Aug 2012
ttcchen said:
Comander-07 said:

-u definitely didn't watch this episode seriously if all u took out of it is info dumps

-climbing the wall like an assassin? ok 1. it's not that hard to run up a wall with a rope as support and 2. these kids have been doing tag parkour training/games their entire life just watch the op and the kind of moves they were pulling and you think Norman can't manage something that simple?

-throwing rope across the cliff? the other side is like more than 50 meters away how the hell is a 11 year old kid supposed to throw a weightless rope across?? It's hard to throw a rock that far let alone a rope. Let me see you try

-anti tracker device is in no way similar to a glider. they don't work the same, don't use the same material, and require a completely different set of skills to make. just cause you can build a computer doesn't mean you can build a bike. just because you can build a bike doesn't mean you can build a motorcycle. and I'm only talking about similar things. just because you can build something to REMOVE TRACKING DEVICES doesn't mean you can build something to help you FLY. PLUS, ray took 6 years getting the necessary materials and knowledge to make the device. you think he can make a glider in that short amount of time with NO PRIOR PRACTICE, KNOWLEDGE, and TOOLS!??
They could tie a boulder at the end of the rope. Or better yet a stick. A stick could rotate in air and thus go further. Also there are chances for it to get stuck between braches and allow support. With some practice I think this can be done. Their main problem is the amount of time they have.

ttcchen said:
ProofByColor said:
yeah hide and let emma and ray be shipped out. Look, even if they want the products to be in the best shape possible, ultimately the one thing they want is the brain. As long as their brains are still intact, the possibility still remains that they would get shipped off.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:34 PM
Mar 7, 2019 10:40 PM
Nov 2016
It was a pretty good episode just like the last one which was also good but I have some complaints about this episode.

1. The way Norman climbed that huge wall seems unrealistic. It may still be possible to do but I believe that huge tree needed to be placed somewhere else, not that far behind. I don't know how that thing works, it may have some logic behind it but don't know, it just seemed unrealistic.

2. Ok this one is pretty damn obvious and everybody else should have noticed it by now but how the fuck did Norman managed to get back down? if they don't explain how he managed to get down then the anime is getting lazy. I really hope the manga explained this because if it didn't then the manga is being pretty fucking lazy as well on simple stuff like that and in my opinion crap like these degrades these types of anime or manga greatly.

3. While the anime is decent I feel like something needs to happen next episode because the slow pace of this anime is killing me and we have 3 episodes left. At this point I'm considering in reading the manga because I'm getting pretty impatient.
xZabuzaxMar 7, 2019 10:43 PM
Mar 7, 2019 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
They could tie a boulder at the end of the rope. Or better yet a stick. A stick could rotate in air and thus go further. Also there are chances for it to get stuck between braches and allow support. With some practice I think this can be done. Their main problem is the amount of time they have.

so if they tie a boulder at the end of the rope, and norman tries to throw it, what do you think would happen? that it would somehow defy the laws of gravity and somehow make it to the other side?

AzorAhai said:
funny how towards the end Norman realized, "well.....fuck :)"
lmfaooo fr
that was hilarious

DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:32 PM
Mar 7, 2019 10:53 PM

Aug 2012
suzakukaworu said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

so if they tie a boulder at the end of the rope, and norman tries to throw it, what do you think would happen? that it would somehow defy the laws of gravity and somehow make it to the other side?
No. Having a heavier object at the end will break air resistence that would normally prevent you from throwing cloth too far. Also you make it sound like gravity is so strong that you cannot throw stuff at long distances. But it depends on a number of factors including the height of the wall relative to the forest bellow. That being said slings and boomerangs show that when applied centrifugal force you can throw an object much further that throwing it straight. That being said I doubt Norman could do this with no training whatsoever. A day or two of training is more than enough but he does not even have a few hours.
Mar 7, 2019 11:27 PM
Apr 2016
Tremendously liked the episode and how they portrayed composed and no so Norman, as he was going through mental anguish but enduring for the others. The only questionable thing was how Norman suddenly became a Prince of Persia and ran up the wall... but maybe this is possible and I have not heard of it, merely. Doubt it though. Either way, Krone must have left a big clue as to how survive through shipment.
Re:formed
Mar 8, 2019 1:31 AM
Jun 2012
The whole show was always kind of stupid with children 6-12 acting like grown adults. But convienetly having your memories from when you are a fetus might be even more ridiculous.
Mar 8, 2019 1:35 AM
May 2016
They could make a really long ladder that reaches beyond the cliff but that would take ages. I really don't want Norman to get shipped, he HAS to make it. They're all such good kids...

Graciaus said:
The whole show was always kind of stupid with children 6-12 acting like grown adults. But convienetly having your memories from when you are a fetus might be even more ridiculous.
I thought that was a little too much too

DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:31 PM
Mar 8, 2019 2:08 AM

Nov 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
ttcchen said:

mary_zervou said:
Graciaus said:
I thought that was a little too much too

@Graciaus i have memories from when i was a fetus too. It's not that abnormal.

Plus, their orphanage is designed to produce high quality brains. They are specifically raised with specific rules and restraints in order to make them as smart as possible.

So the trio being smarter than normal does makes sense. Plus, they are 11 years old, i haven't seen anyone aside from them, (like u said, 6-12) acting the way they did. And 11 is preteen, the same age as Gon, Naruto, Sasuke, and etc. I think Emma, Ray, and Norman are more "children" than at least the latter two are.

Daniel_Naumov said:
Tremendously liked the episode and how they portrayed composed and no so Norman, as he was going through mental anguish but enduring for the others. The only questionable thing was how Norman suddenly became a Prince of Persia and ran up the wall... but maybe this is possible and I have not heard of it, merely. Doubt it though. Either way, Krone must have left a big clue as to how survive through shipment.

All ya'll who are wondering about the wall climb, check this out:

She was able to jump/climb to double her height on the wall by just running up to it and launching herself up. Imagine what u can do with a rope as support.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

Mod Edit: Spoilers changed to cover more information.
DeadlyRavenMar 20, 2019 8:30 PM
Mar 8, 2019 2:45 AM
Jan 2016
so what if norman severely injures himself. that way he could save himself until they think about their next escape plan
Mar 8, 2019 3:58 AM

Aug 2013
The despair...

The only way to escape is to go through the front gate.

Mar 8, 2019 4:43 AM
May 2015
T_T waaaaaaaaa どうしよう!???
Amazing! this anime is raising my expectations. Very exhilarating episode! I can't wait to see what they will do.
I hope what sister left for Norman could help them. soo exciting~
Mar 8, 2019 4:50 AM

Sep 2016
how did norman get down from the wall lol? mustve hurt himself
Mar 8, 2019 5:17 AM

Apr 2018
Man now a cliff!! It's looking impossible to escape.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.