Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2019 9:36 AM

Apr 2016
Rxargyros said:
levi is unconscious? I hope levi digusting fangirling crying like stupid..

its seems to be unconscious. There is no way he can be dead.. Super soldier like him wont died on these battle.
I think they quite shock seeing it lol
u'll never understood how the feel to be me. When the boundaries limit me to express or share my feeling. When u want to explain the truth but
you are not allowed to. When u need someone to
talk but u can't say anything
Mar 7, 2019 9:50 AM

Feb 2014
Knew it was coming but to nerf Levi so bad was the turning of times afterall. A new age has begun. Eren the Mad Titan!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 7, 2019 9:54 AM

Aug 2018
Maybe he's missing fingers, but I can see clearly that Levi has both legs

You did it again, Isayama

I was surprised to see little Ymir restoring Zeke's body with her own will. Does it mean that she believes in him or maybe someone who possesses titan power can't die without being devoured?

How the hell does Eren think he can "destroy" the titan power? Sacrificing himself? I think he lied to Zeke when he told him about his "plan". Everyone lies. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Mar 7, 2019 10:16 AM
May 2017
Yelena is sexy af with them cold eyes
Pieck is best girl
That little girl probably made zeke's dick, so zeke is a pedo
Protecc gabi
Levi is still alive... Damn it
Also PATHS dimension

I wanna have whatever drugs Isayama been taking lately, cuz this shit is something else
Mar 7, 2019 12:32 PM

Nov 2016
Shingeki is still dropping dem bombs, what a hell of a chapter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 7, 2019 12:56 PM

Oct 2011
Levi was the only character left that I considered "positive" anymore. Now I have no one to root for. I hope Hanji lied that he's dead.

Mar 7, 2019 1:37 PM
Mar 2019
so maybe ymir fritz revive zeke because she wont beast titan drop into random eldian, so eren and zeke can end this titan thing on their own, but seems like eren have his own motive and pretending to agree with zeke.
Mar 7, 2019 2:59 PM
Aug 2013
A lot of you all wrote that Levi is done. Ok, he's in big troubles, got less fingers left but think about Erwin Smith. He had one less arm but was still on the battles, not afraid to fight. One big scar, lost fingers, terrible wounds, will Levi being stopped ? Nope. I'm sure he's more than that.

Zeke is back. Again. i'm about to say "Bored now".

The little girl ? I also think this was Ymir. How is that possible ? A Titan stuff ? Link ?

I'm seriously tiried of Eren's behavior. And look at you. You've got long hair, big muscles, act like a boss. The only thing you need is a big slap, no, a big punch to make you understand all the things you've been doing lately were a bunch of crap. Yeah, a big slap for your bunch of crap.

Mar 7, 2019 5:24 PM

Dec 2017
Now we got Zeke resurrected by coming contact (to say the least) with a mindless Titan under his command, eh. Because if it was otherwise, the Titan would have straight up devoured him like Ymir did to Marcel Galliard.

It seems to me the Royal family members have some privileges when it comes to touching with Titans or Titan shifters. Remember, Historia saw through Rod's memories when she finished off the remains of her father collosal Titan's body.
Now I really want to know more about this 'Path' thing and Ymir Fritz (OMG she is unexpectedly cute!)

Bowman145 said:
People can say what they want about zeke, but you can’t deny that’s hes a great character. I loved everything about the flashback, especially seeing eren and zeke interact for the first time.

Didn’t really like how zeke came back alive.

Levi is probably not dead, but there’s no way he will be fighting anytime soon. Maybe at some point he will get the opportunity to finish zeke off just before dying.

I’m looking forward to what’s gonna happen with Pieck and eren.
Yeah, Zeke really is a great character. Now that we get his backstory revealed further, I can't find any reason to hate him. But maybe Erwin/Levi's fans still do, though.

About Pieck ♡, she used to trust Zeke so much and she is very intelligent. I doubt she just came there randomly and unprepared; it'd be suicide. I think she just wanted to talk, especially if we assume Reiner opened up his mind to the Eldian warriors.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 7, 2019 6:41 PM

Oct 2008
I doubt Levi is dead, but he'll at least be out of the fighting for now if not for good.

That scene with Zeke and the random titan was just weird. What the heck was that about??

So many betrayals. Hard to figure out who's on who's side or who will back stab someone else. This is getting crazy.

I don't think Eren is completely on board with Zeke's plan, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was.

Someone please get rid of Gabi. Please? Every time she and her annoying self comes into the scene my enjoyment of reading the series plummets.

Pieck better not do anything to Eren. I want to know what Eren's up to with this new anti-hero type act so I don't want him to be interrupted.
Mar 7, 2019 7:46 PM

Feb 2019
Funseco said:
Lol at the plot twist. Turns out zeke isnt the moustache twirling villain but eren is.
Cant wait for the moment when Eren roasts zeke like he roasted mikasa and armin.

And let´s talk about pieck, is she retarded? If erens wants, he can just eat her and gain the cart titan.

She's probably gonna bust Eren in the head, then he pulls the Reiner brain trick.

dasprn said:
Knew it was coming but to nerf Levi so bad was the turning of times afterall. A new age has begun. Eren the Mad Titan!!!

It's not much of a shock for Levi to lose his spot considering the manga could end in just a few chapters. Even the most serious Levi fans aren't going to ditch right at the finale.
Mar 7, 2019 7:52 PM

Dec 2017
SamHandwich said:
Funseco said:
Lol at the plot twist. Turns out zeke isnt the moustache twirling villain but eren is.
Cant wait for the moment when Eren roasts zeke like he roasted mikasa and armin.

And let´s talk about pieck, is she retarded? If erens wants, he can just eat her and gain the cart titan.

She's probably gonna bust Eren in the head, then he pulls the Reiner brain trick.
Reiner was in his Titan form at that time when he pulled it off.
Also, I don't think Pieck would act that reckless; she is a smart one from her group by the way.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

Mar 7, 2019 8:01 PM

Apr 2009
keragamming said:
Yep, it seems Levi is alive, fans can have a sigh of relief, though he seems like he will be crippled for the rest of the series, which is still bad in itself.

Yeah wouldnt he prefer death???
Mar 7, 2019 8:44 PM

Aug 2018
If it's true that it was Ymir Fritz herself who resurrected Zeke, does he still have less than a year left to live or does he get another period of thirteen years or is he now freed of "Ymir's Curse"? In the last two cases, we would still have a chance of Eren not having to die at an early age. This would mean that the guy holding a baby in the last panel is most likely Eren.
Mar 7, 2019 8:51 PM

Oct 2013
goodguygreg said:
If it's true that it was Ymir Fritz herself who resurrected Zeke, does he still have less than a year left to live or does he get another period of thirteen years or is he now freed of "Ymir's Curse"? In the last two cases, we would still have a chance of Eren not having to die at an early age. This would mean that the guy holding a baby in the last panel is most likely Eren.

The better question is, who's child is it. I also get the impression that the child is a girl for some reason.

@AForgottenSoul

Yep, I believe so. I'm imaging Levi being in the same situation as rock lee in naruto when Gaara destroyed his leg and arm and he was stuck in a wheelchair for a good while, and was always depressed.
Mar 7, 2019 9:00 PM

Aug 2018
keragamming said:
who's child is it
Umm.... Historia's? Whose else is it going to be?
Mar 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Oct 2013
goodguygreg said:
keragamming said:
who's child is it
Umm.... Historia's? Whose else is it going to be?

Yeah, I believe its Historia child, but some person believe it is Eren and the guy holding the child is Grisha. Also who do you think the father of the child is?
Mar 7, 2019 9:25 PM

Aug 2018
keragamming said:
some person believe it is Eren and the guy holding the child is Grisha. Also who do you think the father of the child is?
Perhaps they're thinking that Eren will successfully put an end to this cursed history and everything will be restarted, thus supporting their theory of that man holding a baby being Grisha. But I think that Historia's pregnancy and her baby must have some purpose. Throughout the series she's been referred to as a "Goddess".

And most likely, Eren is the father. Farmer? Nah, unless it later turns out that he has some pivotal role in the story (TBH, I wouldn't much like the incorporation of another new character at this point in this already complex story). It's hard to figure out how it could be someone else.
Mar 7, 2019 11:28 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Please don't give Levi plot armor. It diminishes the quality of a piece of fiction immenwhen characters you pretend to kill , stay alive. Plus his role as a character moving the plot forward is kind of ended. If he stays on, it's just to please a certain demographic.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2019 3:43 AM

Jun 2013
"Eren: I do it.. I end the 2000 years of Titan Domination....by Euthanasia" SOMEBODY EFFING KILL EREN RIGHT NOW!!! THE BOY WE KNEW IS DEAD!!!! This 1 IS JUST A MONSTER!!!!! Even if he has somekind of Plan....I want him die abandoned by all...No Mikasa, No Armin, No Forgiveness. He has become Hypocrite of Highest Decree....Murder like All Marley's Titan Corps....

...if Levi died and Zeke lived I am going to get pissed....Nah, Levi will be back, not in while but he will carve Bloody Trail in these Traitor Yegernists...I wonder who actually know about Euthanasia Plan....those that know are Monsters, those that don't know anything....just Fanatical Terrorists..

Pieck...please...just Pull that Trigger....And Especially Floch can Die....hopefully with most Painful way as Possible...and with all Knowledge that their Plans were competently F**KED UP
JarjaxleMar 8, 2019 3:57 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 8, 2019 4:15 AM

Oct 2013
Farabeuf said:
Please don't give Levi plot armor. It diminishes the quality of a piece of fiction immenwhen characters you pretend to kill , stay alive. Plus his role as a character moving the plot forward is kind of ended. If he stays on, it's just to please a certain demographic.

If he survive, he probably will be out of all fights for the rest of the game, plus he lost a couple of fingers, and he now has scars on his face, could be crippled too, that maybe even worse than death to the point fans would prefer him to die than being alive.

I feel that is what he is going for.
Mar 8, 2019 4:47 AM

Feb 2014

dasprn said:

It's not much of a shock for Levi to lose his spot considering the manga could end in just a few chapters. Even the most serious Levi fans aren't going to ditch right at the finale.[/quote]
Talk about the all planned trap Isayama had it coming XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Nov 2009
So is Zeke's time limit reset now or something?
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 8, 2019 5:50 AM

Jun 2016
Grub4dos said:
Maybe he's missing fingers, but I can see clearly that Levi has both legs

You did it again, Isayama

I was surprised to see little Ymir restoring Zeke's body with her own will. Does it mean that she believes in him or maybe someone who possesses titan power can't die without being devoured?

How the hell does Eren think he can "destroy" the titan power? Sacrificing himself? I think he lied to Zeke when he told him about his "plan". Everyone lies. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Considering levi still have both his legs intact he only lost his right arm. He can still fight if he survive basically he is same state as erwin was when his arm got eaten by titan. The only thing I am concern about can he survive this or not. I doubt this last time he will fight he still have both legs and left arm. He will come back and I am not sure he is blind or not though. I doubt it.

And with missing fingers it is his right arm or left arm??

PrideRoyalIvyMar 8, 2019 6:29 AM

Mar 8, 2019 8:00 AM
Nov 2017
Vivekananda said:
DAIO said:
Apparently i'm the only one who didn't like the chapter.

- Out protagonists got checkmated and all we're watching is their slow inevitable demise.
- Eren's pathetic decision to participate in the destruction of his own people.
- An antagonist who keeps coming back again and again and again and just won't stay dead.

Is there even anyone to root for at this point?
Maaaaaan, If Erwin was around, we definitely wouldn't be in this mess.

Eren is probably pretending to agree with Zeke to get his help.
A fact
Yeah, it gunna end up like this.
Eren succeeded in gaining zekes trust
Anticipating his plan and pretending to be in support.
When they come in contact
Eren, with the invaders as witnesses
With zeke as a catalyst, will save everyone, not by zekes plan.
Isayama emphasized 'zeke and his plan', made everyone this there is no other way but to eliminate
Eren, the genius he is already devised a way of saving every one without killing
Although pple will die in future chapters.
Its eren Yeager, he is not the main protagonist for nothing
Zeke is only a catalyst.
Mar 8, 2019 8:42 AM

Aug 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Considering levi still have both his legs intact he only lost his right arm. He can still fight if he survive basically he is same state as erwin was when his arm got eaten by titan. The only thing I am concern about can he survive this or not. I doubt this last time he will fight he still have both legs and left arm. He will come back and I am not sure he is blind or not though. I doubt it.

His arm and his right eye.

Of course Levi can still fight, but I don't think that's Isayama's reason for leaving him seriously wounded.
Mar 8, 2019 9:05 AM

Jun 2016
Grub4dos said:
Kougami_100 said:

Of course Levi can still fight, but I don't think that's Isayama's reason for leaving him seriously wounded.
Grub4dos said:
Kougami_100 said:

Oh what do you think is reason Isayama for leaving seriously wounded? I am confident levi is definetly not dead. Hanji didn t want anyone to check his body and his pulse plus why would Hanji decide to take a corpse with her when she was being being gun down by Floch team?That very silly unless she want to experiment Levi body very unlikely. Just saying.

Even with one eye and no right arm. He can still function and fight. Considering Levi personality I doubt he can take it sitting out for rest of this series.
PrideRoyalIvyMar 8, 2019 9:09 AM

Mar 8, 2019 9:13 AM

Feb 2018
Good chapter although I dont like how both levi and zeke are still alive after that explosion.
Also I love how eren calls gabi "brat who killed sasha" lmao
Mar 8, 2019 11:32 AM
Nov 2015
we believe Eren is faking.
Anyway, we have the feeling Levi will survive...
Mar 8, 2019 2:12 PM
Jun 2016
I like the decision of not killing Levi here, he's forever crippled and all of this happened because he still clung to Eren as the hope of the Eldians. Ofc, Pyxis's plan has failed anyway, but Levi's decision to turn against Zeke and to transfer his powers to someone else, even with the best of the intentions, was what caused him to become disabled and to let Zeke escape. It's something he'll regret about.
And let's be honest, everybody could tell he wasn't dead by the end of chapter 114 since his body was only sent flying, not to mention that there wasn't a significant development that usually indicates a character is going to die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 2:25 PM

Nov 2018
So who was that little girl? ymir?

Mar 8, 2019 3:53 PM

Dec 2018
omg no levi i've never seen him that beaten up before ,-,
Mar 8, 2019 7:02 PM

Apr 2016
I hope Levi doesn't fight again; I think this is a chance to do something different with his character besides being "tortured world's greatest titan killer and jerkass". Assuming that he doesn't bleed out to death or die from an infection from being dunked into a river, he could act as a commander working behind the scenes to get people and resources into position. This may also give him a chance to reflect.

DAIO said:

- Out protagonists got checkmated and all we're watching is their slow inevitable demise.
- An antagonist who keeps coming back again and again and again and just won't stay dead.

At this point, I see four factions:
- The Paradis Eldians (aka Mikasa, Armin, Pixis, etc)
- The Yeargerists (Eren, Zeke, Floch, Yelena)
- Marleyan Empire and the world
- The Marleyan Eldians (Reiner, Falco, Gabi, etc)

It seems that our last hope for the protagonists is for the Marleyan Eldians to realize how insane Zeke is, and join forces with the Paradis Eldians to stop the Yeargerists for annihilating their people in vain and to repel the Marleyan Empire and the rest of the world, as well as try to save as many Eldians on the mainland as they can. Reiner, Falco, and Gabi are our best chance at this connection forming, and I imagine Pieck and Porco would be horrified by Zeke's plan, if not feeling betrayed.

SamHandwich said:
That said, this euthanasia garbage is a massive blunder on Isayama's part. Saving the world from titans so the world's people can instead be destroyed by naval vessels, air strikes, and ground invasions. Saving Eldians from that cycle by skipping to the end instead of growing a pair and flexing nuts hard enough to tell the world to piss off. Eren could hold all of the titans in his hands and use the rumbling as a deterrent without ever having to actually activate it, maintaining a world safe for his people. Instead he goes moody teenager.

Yup. Still not liking where the story is headed. Yes, even if Eren is just going along with Zeke's plan, he's already cemented himself as irredeemable and utterly unsympathetic. At best, he's a villain protagonist having accepted a "the ends justify the means" mentality at best, having murdered thousands of innocent people at Marley, hundreds more in Eldia, and thousands to come in the ensuing war, all in cold blood. Even if he usurps Zeke, nothing will justify what he has done. If he really is going by the "euthanize Eldians so there will be no more Eldians and thus no more suffering mentality", then he's completely lost it and has become a full blown omnicidal manic with all of the baggage that entails. Omnicidal villains are almost always terrible, and currently Eren and Zeke are no exceptions.
Mar 8, 2019 7:52 PM

Feb 2019
Valyrian1124 said:
Yup. Still not liking where the story is headed. Yes, even if Eren is just going along with Zeke's plan, he's already cemented himself as irredeemable and utterly unsympathetic. At best, he's a villain protagonist having accepted a "the ends justify the means" mentality at best, having murdered thousands of innocent people at Marley, hundreds more in Eldia, and thousands to come in the ensuing war, all in cold blood. Even if he usurps Zeke, nothing will justify what he has done. If he really is going by the "euthanize Eldians so there will be no more Eldians and thus no more suffering mentality", then he's completely lost it and has become a full blown omnicidal manic with all of the baggage that entails. Omnicidal villains are almost always terrible, and currently Eren and Zeke are no exceptions.

I liked him up until the point they started playing with him being buddies with Zeke. He was continuing his father's "ends justify the means" work. Yeah, the massive death toll isn't pretty, but it was the only action he could have taken to curb Marley's warpath. It looked like he wanted to put a stop to their bloody conquest of all other nations. Instead we get a flashback and find out he drank his brother's kool-aid. This whole arc is about Zeke tricking everyone into literally drinking his kool-aid.

DupeusT31 said:
I like the decision of not killing Levi here, he's forever crippled and all of this happened because he still clung to Eren as the hope of the Eldians. Ofc, Pyxis's plan has failed anyway, but Levi's decision to turn against Zeke and to transfer his powers to someone else, even with the best of the intentions, was what caused him to become disabled and to let Zeke escape. It's something he'll regret about.
And let's be honest, everybody could tell he wasn't dead by the end of chapter 114 since his body was only sent flying, not to mention that there wasn't a significant development that usually indicates a character is going to die.

I hope Yelena doesn't punish Pyxis too much, but I get the feeling he'll get worse treatment than Shadis since Onyankopon talked about her being emotionless and brutal.
Mar 9, 2019 1:22 AM

Aug 2018
I think it is clear as water that Levi is alive (Hange didn't allow that soldier to check its heartbeat and she took Levi with her). Eren may be faking, 'cause Zeke looks so optimistic.

Good chapter.
Mar 9, 2019 5:21 AM

Dec 2017
Valyrian1124 said:
I hope Levi doesn't fight again; I think this is a chance to do something different with his character besides being "tortured world's greatest titan killer and jerkass". Assuming that he doesn't bleed out to death or die from an infection from being dunked into a river, he could act as a commander working behind the scenes to get people and resources into position. This may also give him a chance to reflect.

DAIO said:

At this point, I see four factions:
- The Paradis Eldians (aka Mikasa, Armin, Pixis, etc)
- The Yeargerists (Eren, Zeke, Floch, Yelena)
- Marleyan Empire and the world
- The Marleyan Eldians (Reiner, Falco, Gabi, etc)

It seems that our last hope for the protagonists is for the Marleyan Eldians to realize how insane Zeke is, and join forces with the Paradis Eldians to stop the Yeargerists for annihilating their people in vain and to repel the Marleyan Empire and the rest of the world, as well as try to save as many Eldians on the mainland as they can. Reiner, Falco, and Gabi are our best chance at this connection forming, and I imagine Pieck and Porco would be horrified by Zeke's plan, if not feeling betrayed.

SamHandwich said:
That said, this euthanasia garbage is a massive blunder on Isayama's part. Saving the world from titans so the world's people can instead be destroyed by naval vessels, air strikes, and ground invasions. Saving Eldians from that cycle by skipping to the end instead of growing a pair and flexing nuts hard enough to tell the world to piss off. Eren could hold all of the titans in his hands and use the rumbling as a deterrent without ever having to actually activate it, maintaining a world safe for his people. Instead he goes moody teenager.

I don't think it would suit his character. Remember the last time he gave commands? During Female Titan arc at the Giant Forest, he lead his whole squad to merciless death and Eren nearly got captured because he chose to keep charging forward (and left the decision to each individual to make).

About the Eldian union, I'm hoping so too. That's why I think Pieck ♡ is there to talk things through, especially if Reiner opened up his mind and talked to the Eldian warriors about the truth he discovered in Paradis. I hope Porco would cooperate too, even though he might still hate Reiner, so that he would free Annie from the crystal.

Mar 9, 2019 6:32 AM

May 2018
I'm shocked by Levi getting hurt. Hopefully Hange can save him. ;____;

Eren is an a-hole. Zeke is too. I want to know more about Eren's plans, so i can judge him more.
Mar 9, 2019 7:36 AM

Aug 2018
Kougami_100 said:
Oh what do you think is reason Isayama for leaving seriously wounded?

I think he wanted to keep him out of everything but not kill him, for now.
Mar 9, 2019 7:42 PM

Jan 2019
i don't think levi is dead but if he is im gonna kill everyone on earth with a nano virus
Mar 10, 2019 8:50 AM

Sep 2008
Levi is definitely alive. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to give him a scar. I mean, if he was dead, the face would be in blood and that's all. But here we have a nice scar, so....
Mar 11, 2019 2:29 AM

Aug 2012
Volume 28 Fake Preview

Mar 12, 2019 5:42 AM

Aug 2018
sim0n2170 said:
Volume 28 Fake Preview
And here's the translated version:
Mar 12, 2019 6:12 AM

Nov 2007
Am I the only one here that likes Pieck???
She is such a good character, I really hope y'all are wrong and she isn't gonna just die next chapter. She is one of the smartest characters in this manga, she's not gonna be reckless.
Also, I remember her being worried about the Eldians fate now that technology is starting to overcome titans (meaning Marley don't need them). Maybe she would actually join Eren and/or whoever she thinks that will help the Eldians. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking from my side because I really don't want her do die...
EvilWolfMar 12, 2019 6:27 AM
Mar 12, 2019 4:20 PM
Mar 2019
I,ve been reading all of you for a while, but now I’ve created an account just to see if there is anyone here who miss Erwin as much as I do.
Armin haven’t done anything yet.. I’m thinking that saved Erwin instead of Armin would have been a better idea
LelouchKira90Mar 12, 2019 4:36 PM
Mar 12, 2019 10:13 PM
May 2017
Grub4dos said:
Kougami_100 said:
Oh what do you think is reason Isayama for leaving seriously wounded?

I think he wanted to keep him out of everything but not kill him, for now.

Isayama saw that people were complaining about Levi being too OP,however i have a feeling that this was just an excuse to give Levi a badass scar!!
Mar 13, 2019 12:04 PM

Aug 2018
Edylson said:
i have a feeling that this was just an excuse to give Levi a badass scar!!

but he'll wear a nice patch like Hange
Mar 13, 2019 2:47 PM

Aug 2016
Levi kinda dead (without eyes and hands maybe?) and Pieck came, after all this time, warriors did a move. It's gonna start soon.

And I kinda don't want to believe Eren agrees with Zeke, but then, he did swear to eradicated all the titans, at all cost...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2019 3:18 AM
Nov 2014
Zeke's encounter with the little girl might be a turning point in his character development. I mean, she did show him compassion towards life. However, Zeke holding more strongly to his belief is also a possibility, as he might see this as "Ymir wants me to live for this mission". Him not giving a fuck and moves along is also possible.

Martin_Taylor said:
but then, he did swear to eradicated all the titans, at all cost...

I don't think he has ever been the type to stick to promises, let alone plans.

Eren did vow to kill all Titans in his childhood. However, is he going to kill all Eldians or just the Titan within them?
brightmooseMar 14, 2019 3:23 AM
Mar 14, 2019 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
I'm pretty sure Eren isn't really agreeing to Zeke's plan, he's just gonna use and get rid of him.

The little girl (who might be Ymir) was too much of an asspull. Could've been handled better.
Mar 24, 2019 5:42 AM

Mar 2018
DAIO said:

I agree. I was seriously underwhelmed and I am also tired of the fact that people either won't die or stay dead. The story has lost so much power and drive. I really only keep on reading because I've been along for too long and I want to know at least how this will all end though I have resigned myself to the fact that chances are very high that I will probably hate the ending.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.