Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: 8-shaku 8-wa Kerakumeguri: Igyou Kaikitan The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Mar 6, 2019 6:10 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is episode 03 the bonus episode?

Mar 10, 2019 9:51 AM

I have no idea.
I cant find the third episode and I have seen are the first two, which took forever in between releases ( lol..pun). ANd then theres a bonus episode which is just like a recap. Dunno when this show ended, but I dont believe the date listed here on MAL. I was waiting for episode 2 in 2017, and didnt see it till 2018 when it actually was on us servers SO much potential, but went nowhere after episode 1...episode two was like a rip off, and the so called bonus was just a recap. Marking this as completed. 5/10. *smfh *

Mar 10, 2019 7:16 PM

AnchientProphet2 said:
I have no idea.
I cant find the third episode and I have seen are the first two, which took forever in between releases ( lol..pun). ANd then theres a bonus episode which is just like a recap. Dunno when this show ended, but I dont believe the date listed here on MAL. I was waiting for episode 2 in 2017, and didnt see it till 2018 when it actually was on us servers SO much potential, but went nowhere after episode 1...episode two was like a rip off, and the so called bonus was just a recap. Marking this as completed. 5/10. *smfh *

I did watch episode 01, 02 and a bonus episode I found, recently.

Hm... since on MAL there's nothing about a special episode and it's saying there are a total of 3, so I was wondering if the bonus episode is the 3rd episode.

You right. I gave it a 5/10 (though I was considering giving it a 4).

And what about that "monkey" story? LoL
Of all the stories they had to adapt the only story with no hentai scenes and just gore. -.-"

Mar 14, 2019 5:27 PM

Vi-h said:
AnchientProphet2 said:
I have no idea.

Hm... since on MAL there's nothing about a special episode and it's saying there are a total of 3, so I was wondering if the bonus episode is the 3rd episode.

Of all the stories they had to adapt the only story with no hentai scenes and just gore. -.-"

Agreed. The monkey story was interesting since its based ona horror legend from japan, but... No hentai.
As seems to oft be the case with hentai titles, sometimes things just get blatantly "completed" or dropped by the very companies that make them. For this reason, I marked the hsow as complete and 5/10. We are on the same page, though, because I wanted so much more from this title. *smfh *

Mar 14, 2019 6:29 PM

AnchientProphet2 said:
Vi-h said:

Agreed. The monkey story was interesting since its based ona horror legend from japan, but... No hentai.
As seems to oft be the case with hentai titles, sometimes things just get blatantly "completed" or dropped by the very companies that make them. For this reason, I marked the hsow as complete and 5/10. We are on the same page, though, because I wanted so much more from this title. *smfh *

I feel you.
Relatively, the manga was more enjoyable than the anime.
There were some curious "stories". The "cow" story was the one I enjoyed most, if I'm not mistaken. It would have been nicer if it had been adapted to anime but.... =/

Mar 25, 2019 4:33 AM

@Vi-h Onde você encontrou?

Mar 25, 2019 2:29 PM

rodolfoemiliano said:
@Vi-h Onde você encontrou?

Te enviei mensagem ^^

Apr 4, 2019 9:46 PM

Where can I find the episode? I need to finish what I've started

Jul 24, 2019 1:17 PM

DonDask said:

I have watched episodes 1 and 2, then there was "bonus episode" never heard about episode 3.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Jul 24, 2019 1:51 PM

Gaichi said:
DonDask said:

I have watched episodes 1 and 2, then there was "bonus episode" never heard about episode 3.

Turns out, the bonus episode is the episode 3.

Mar 11, 2020 4:58 AM

I like this big tall lady with shotas, but I dont like all 3 eps was about her. We need episode about cow's head.

Toshi Densetsu Series was more intertaining.
Modified by WizarD-X, Apr 29, 2020 2:43 PM
Pupupupu~