Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 6, 8:30 AM

Tsugu Tsugumomo
Season 2.
Man, I can't wait.
Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 6, 8:37 AM

Is it a show worth watching?

I’ve a tendency to watch all previous content(s) for a wide majority of shows getting an upcoming sequel project, you see. Hence, I’d like to know if this show will be worth the watch or if it is just another skip-able project as a whole.

Mar 6, 8:45 AM
OH MA~N!!!
I THOUGHT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
I STARTED READING THE MANGA FEW DAYS AGO!!

Mar 6, 8:47 AM
_MushiRock11_ said:

I’ve a tendency to watch all previous content(s) for a wide majority of shows getting an upcoming sequel project, you see. Hence, I’d like to know if this show will be worth the watch or if it is just another skip-able project as a whole.

It is a decent anime but if you don't watch it you won't be missing out. If you have time to spend however it could be worth your time. (tho most seasonal anime are better than this show imo)

Mar 6, 8:50 AM
already liked the original anime but check it out if you didn't already

Mar 6, 8:58 AM

About damn time. First season didn't even get to the good stuff. Kazuya's OP as fuck.

Mar 6, 9:05 AM
I rly enjoyed the manga and there are some figths that are amazing

Mar 6, 9:07 AM

But is it gonna be uncensored? That is the question we must ask ourselves.

Mar 6, 9:17 AM
Damn so it's confirmed that ss2 is coming?

That takes like 3 years. Hope it'll get paid off.

Mar 6, 9:22 AM
_MushiRock11_ said:

Depends. The first season is just all around the fan service and character intro, the real plot only starts from ss2 onwards. It has amazing soundtrack and animation btw.

Mar 6, 9:27 AM

ThereArentNames said:
But is it gonna be uncensored? That is the question we must ask ourselves.

Only Japanese BDs will be uncensored. Funishit released some episodes on BD using tv (censored) source.

Mar 6, 9:55 AM

Yeah so when are we going to get the ova?
Its still "pending approval" on the site.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。

Mar 6, 10:13 AM
I'm so happy

The only bad news is that it comes 2020, not 2019

Mar 6, 10:39 AM

wait is it season 2 or a ova

Mar 6, 10:43 AM

I'm here for it...

Mar 6, 10:49 AM

APPROVED! (I never thought this would get S2 since S1 barely went into the story lol, guess the fanservice in itself was effective xD)

Mar 6, 11:35 AM

the mal notification is realy the best thing ever (and japan choice of sequel of course)

Mar 6, 1:14 PM

Season 2? From the video it looked like a crowd funded OVA.

_MushiRock11_ said:

Its a battle shounen that is very VERY heavy on the ecchi and lolis. If you get offended at either of those then you should move on, if not, then I can tell you it is definitely one of the better ones in those categories.

Mar 6, 1:45 PM

_MushiRock11_ said:

Depends on what you like. It has some decent fighting, and also has a lot of fanservice. There's also a backstory with MC and his mom that they tease that seems pretty interesting.

The fan service is also kind of odd too. At least when it was airing, there was lots of nudity but nothing shown (typical god rays, convenient hand placement, etc). But at the same time, there was an episode where MC legit gets jerked off in the bathroom, which they obviously dont show, but then they straight up show the aftermath with the girl covered in splooge...and it's undeniably jizz. I think the girl even makes a remark about it. Was kind of jaw-dropping for a show that didn't even come close to showing nips or anything.

Mar 6, 1:52 PM

Jonesy974 said:

The fan service is also kind of odd too. At least when it was airing, there was lots of nudity but nothing shown (typical god rays, convenient hand placement, etc). But at the same time, there was an episode where MC legit gets jerked off in the bathroom, which they obviously dont show, but then they straight up show the aftermath with the girl covered in splooge...and it's undeniably jizz. I think the girl even makes a remark about it. Was kind of jaw-dropping for a show that didn't even come close to showing nips or anything.

You need to watch the BDs, airing broadcast was intentionally censored.

Mar 6, 2:18 PM

HardcoreAnimeFan said:
It is a decent anime but if you don't watch it you won't be missing out. If you have time to spend however it could be worth your time. (tho most seasonal anime are better than this show imo)

Right, thanks for the solid answer! It’s just what I needed, :)

Gloomy-eyes said:

Depends. The first season is just all around the fan service and character intro, the real plot only starts from ss2 onwards. It has amazing soundtrack and animation btw.

Cool, that’s good to know, thanks!

akihikosama said:

Its a battle shounen that is very VERY heavy on the ecchi and lolis. If you get offended at either of those then you should move on, if not, then I can tell you it is definitely one of the better ones in those categories.

I’m not offended by it per se but I usually tend to keep my distance from them. Well, might give it a binge sometime when I’m in the mood for some Ecchi.

Thanks!

Jonesy974 said:

Depends on what you like. It has some decent fighting, and also has a lot of fanservice. There's also a backstory with MC and his mom that they tease that seems pretty interesting.

Now that’s something I surely won’t find pleasing...

I like shows with decent fighting and a good backstory as the root of the story though, but I’m not really sure that’d apply here after the scene you just briefly mentioned clearly overwhelming the latter.

Thanks for sharing this!

Mar 6, 2:19 PM

akihikosama said:
Jonesy974 said:

Oh did they actually have nips in the BD version? The way the broadcast version was drawn (hand/clothing/body positions, etc) made it seem like a lighter ecchi show. I don't recall their being too many blatant TV broadcast god rays.

Mar 6, 2:28 PM

Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Oh did they actually have nips in the BD version? The way the broadcast version was drawn (hand/clothing/body positions, etc) made it seem like a lighter ecchi show. I don't recall their being too many blatant TV broadcast god rays.

Yeah they did, BDs were much much more explicit. The animators were just that good at covering up the fact that they censored a bunch of stuff. Light rays and steam is a cheap/easy way, but they took a harder approach to censor using hair and zooming which is not as easily identifiable.

Mar 6, 2:59 PM

akihikosama said:
Jonesy974 said:

Yeah they did, BDs were much much more explicit. The animators were just that good at covering up the fact that they censored a bunch of stuff. Light rays and steam is a cheap/easy way, but they took a harder approach to censor using hair and zooming which is not as easily identifiable.

Oh wow, good to know. I'll have to rewatch it again with the BDs before the new season.
Good for the animators too. Last show I can even think of that actually did re-drawing like that is Monster Musume.

Mar 6, 3:17 PM

Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Oh wow, good to know. I'll have to rewatch it again with the BDs before the new season.
Good for the animators too. Last show I can even think of that actually did re-drawing like that is Monster Musume.

Yeah Monster Musume is a good comparison.

Mar 6, 3:47 PM

I never thought this day would come, DEAR GOD
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Mar 6, 5:23 PM

Here i was thinking this wouldn't happen because the sales didn't do good at all compared to it's stacked season...

Holy hell am i stoked!

Jonesy974 said:
akihikosama said:

Artist even draws uncensored genitals for the manga before censoring for publication lul. It's definitely a high level lewd series to the core.
Modified by GenesisAria, Mar 6, 5:39 PM
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Mar 6, 7:05 PM

GenesisAria said:
Here i was thinking this wouldn't happen because the sales didn't do good at all compared to it's stacked season...

Holy hell am i stoked!

Jonesy974 said:

Artist even draws uncensored genitals for the manga before censoring for publication lul. It's definitely a high level lewd series to the core.

Oh shit, for real? Does he like release those separately on like a twitter account or is that just something he's stated that he does?

Mar 6, 7:50 PM

Season one was worth it just for the pudding song. Everything else is gravy.

Mar 6, 11:56 PM

Quite unexpected. I read the first season was underwhelming so no chances of a second season. I've been dying to hear the haughty voice make a come back.

Mar 7, 12:51 AM

season 2? hell fucking yes i cant wait for it lol tho i kinda read the manga/LN

Mar 7, 3:17 AM
It's also confirmed that even the OVA is coming out as well
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsugumomo

Mar 7, 5:09 AM
A sequel????? Man, I sure was not expecting this piece of news. I actually enjoyed the first season so I might give a try when it starts airing.

Mar 7, 5:19 AM

Jonesy974 said:
GenesisAria said:

Holy hell am i stoked!

Oh shit, for real? Does he like release those separately on like a twitter account or is that just something he's stated that he does?
You have to kinda search for them, but they get around.

vong10 said:
Quite unexpected. I read the first season was underwhelming so no chances of a second season. I've been dying to hear the haughty voice make a come back.
From what i've heard from manga readers, the early part of the manga is underwhelming anyways, so it's not a good measure of the series. I could feel it's spark though, like a high quality version of the classic style of ecchi harem action fantasy.
Modified by GenesisAria, Mar 7, 5:23 AM
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Mar 7, 5:36 AM

vong10 said:
From what i've heard from manga readers, the early part of the manga is underwhelming anyways, so it's not a good measure of the series. I could feel it's spark though, like a high quality version of the classic style of ecchi harem action fantasy.[/quote]

I personally liked it although I believe it could've been more popular if it were 24 episodes. It definitely had potential, just the build up was a bit slow so I'm glad it's got a 2nd season coming.

Mar 14, 3:26 AM

Oh maaaaaaan !
I'm the happiest man alive today !

Mar 25, 9:31 AM
Aired: 2020-?
oh man :(