Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2019 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, I knew these kids would start running into some trouble soon enough on their adventures.

That mecha-like monster with the metal armor looked hungry for a fight. However, I think the most noticable part of the episode is Ramiris' appearance. What a fiesty creature. She even has more energy compared to Milim lol
Stark700Mar 4, 2019 7:40 AM
Mar 4, 2019 7:34 AM

Feb 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, I knew these kids would start running into some trouble soon enough on their adventures.

That mecha-like monster with the metal armor looked hungry for a fight. However, I think the most noticable part of the episode is Ramiris' appearance. What a fiesty creature. She even has more energy to Milim lol

Ramiris is Best Girl hands down
Mar 4, 2019 8:33 AM

Apr 2018
Finally, a very good episode (IMO). Also :
Rimuru : can absorb a sky dragon in a second
also rimuru : "I wonder how to defeat this golem, I doubt I can cut it with a sword"

Ok
Jfs_Mar 4, 2019 9:03 AM
Mar 4, 2019 9:11 AM

Jul 2016
OMG i didnt expect ramiris would be that cute though lol <3
Mar 4, 2019 9:12 AM

Feb 2019
Ramiris is so well done! Perfectly portrayed what they showed in the manga.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Mar 4, 2019 9:17 AM

Oct 2014
Jfs_Jfsjfsjfs said:
Finally, a very good episode (IMO). Also :
Rimuru : can absorb a sky dragon in a second
also rimuru : "I wonder how to defeat this golem, I doubt I can cut it with a sword"

Ok

Rimuru didn't want to reveal his abilities in front of a potentially strong enemy. Showing his millions of degree hot Hell Flare (significantly higher-level than Benimaru's version) is appearently "less important information" compared to showing off his Gluttony Unique Skill.

But this pace is... unexpected. It suddenly became as slow as in the first 8 episodes and even had an anime-original scene (the whole scene of Rimuru introducing himself as a Slime to the children). They might actually stop before the epilogue of LN vol. 4 or at least before the fight.
Mar 4, 2019 9:24 AM

Nov 2010
Ramiris well portrayed.

But still feels so rushed
Mar 4, 2019 9:29 AM
Mar 2016
Rinji- said:
Ramiris well portrayed.

We didn't see her adult form in Light Novel or Web Novel either until very late into story

This episode is actually slower than what I imagine

I expected the issues to be solve in one episode....
Mar 4, 2019 9:38 AM

Oct 2014
Rinji- said:

Definitly not. This episode had pretty much everything from this part of the LN aside from the bit about Spirit Manipulation/Mindcontrol that Rimuru resists and a little explanation about Rimuru's version of Hell Flare.
And as I said previously, this episode could even afford an anime-original scene where Rimuru introduces himself as a Slime to the kids.
Mar 4, 2019 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
I cant be the only one annoyed at how everyone is saying what a big fking dick he has, its really annoying when everyone acts like that and now we even got a full EP of it. We know he is OP, he was since EP 1, give it a rest my god, bad fking writing. Straight from a 8 to a 6 for me atleast, such an annoying EP. I hope this shit doesnt continue.
removed-userMar 4, 2019 10:36 AM
Mar 4, 2019 10:40 AM

Oct 2014
HisokaxMeruem said:
I cant be the only one annoyed at how everyone is saying what a big fking dick he has, its really annoying when everyone acts like that and now we even got a full EP of it. We know he is OP, he was since EP 1, give it a rest my god, bad fking writing. Straight from a 8 to a 6 now, such an annoying EP. I hope this shit doesnt continue.

That was just Ramiris acting like a brat and possibly being jealous about his relationship with Milim, though.
Also Rimuru is still far from OP. He might be on a similar level to Carrion, Frey and Clayman right now, but they are the complete bottom-rung of the Ten Demon Lords.
On the other hand Leon could likely wipe the floor with Carrion, Frey, Clayman and Rimuru all by himself and yet even Leon would easily get his ass kicked by Milim.
Mar 4, 2019 10:43 AM
Dec 2018
HisokaxMeruem said:
I cant be the only one annoyed at how everyone is saying what a big fking dick he has, its really annoying when everyone acts like that and now we even got a full EP of it. We know he is OP, he was since EP 1, give it a rest my god, bad fking writing. Straight from a 8 to a 6 for me atleast, such an annoying EP. I hope this shit doesnt continue.

I don't kow what you are talking about. Wouldn't it be normal for people to be surprised that a single slime, whose species is known for being an extremely weak monster, is in fact incredibly powerful? Its actually good writing instead of bad writing.
Mar 4, 2019 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Grey-Zone said:
HisokaxMeruem said:
I cant be the only one annoyed at how everyone is saying what a big fking dick he has, its really annoying when everyone acts like that and now we even got a full EP of it. We know he is OP, he was since EP 1, give it a rest my god, bad fking writing. Straight from a 8 to a 6 now, such an annoying EP. I hope this shit doesnt continue.

That was just Ramiris acting like a brat and possibly being jealous about his relationship with Milim, though.
Also Rimuru is still far from OP. He might be on a similar level to Carrion, Frey and Clayman right now, but they are the complete bottom-rung of the Ten Demon Lords.
On the other hand Leon could likely wipe the floor with Carrion, Frey, Clayman and Rimuru all by himself and yet even Leon would easily get his ass kicked by Milim.
Yea but i think u missed my point, my point is that its annoying that everyone and especially in this EP keeps saying how strong he is, the kids for example, the only thing they said this EP was "wow rimuru, u are so strong". I dont mind it if its occasionally like the last 21 EP's, but in this one it was just annoying.
Mar 4, 2019 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
jaw201 said:
HisokaxMeruem said:

I don't kow what you are talking about. Wouldn't it be normal for people to be surprised that a single slime, whose species is known for being an extremely weak monster, is in fact incredibly powerful? Its actually good writing instead of bad writing.
They were already surprised when he killed that dragon alone, its bad writing cuz these kids did literally nothing this EP beside saying how strong he is. I cant be the only one that finds that stupid. I enjoyed all EP's until this one. I know its an isekai with an OP MC, but at some point its enough. Feels like the only reason the kids exist is to keep burning it in our brain that he is strong.
Mar 4, 2019 10:53 AM
Dec 2018
HisokaxMeruem said:
jaw201 said:

They were already surprised when he killed that dragon alone, its bad writing cuz these kids did literally nothing this EP beside saying how strong he is. I cant be the only one that finds that stupid. I enjoyed all EP's until this one. I know its an isekai with an OP MC, but at some point its enough. Feels like the only reason the kids exist is to keep burning it in our brain that he is strong.

Then that ignores the preexisting reason of why Rimuru is even with the kids in the first place. They are kids, of course they would be enamored with the display of power Rimuru showed. Not only that but because of the fact that they are kids it makes sense for them to reassure themselves based on the fact that they believe him to be strong.
Mar 4, 2019 10:59 AM

Jan 2013
Is there even any point to these last few episodes.......
Mar 4, 2019 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
jaw201 said:
HisokaxMeruem said:

Then that ignores the preexisting reason of why Rimuru is even with the kids in the first place. They are kids, of course they would be enamored with the display of power Rimuru showed. Not only that but because of the fact that they are kids it makes sense for them to reassure themselves based on the fact that they believe him to be strong.
Give them something else to do, put another enemy in there and let them fight it, he trained with them after all for 2 episodes atleast. The kids are literally only there so rimuru can feel good and even better when they keep saying this shit. Also, nice that u got an acc only to post about slime. Delusional fanboy. And btw, he is with the fking kids so they wont die, but they are completly useless even with those powers.
Mar 4, 2019 11:00 AM
May 2015
HisokaxMeruem said:
jaw201 said:

But he isn't strong compared to the rest of the world. Rimuru is strong compared to some regular humans. He couldn't beat Milim, he couldn't beat the big leviathan monster thing, he was barely able to beat the Orc Lord, Veldora is still beyond him, and so would therefore be the Hero that sealed Veldora.
Mar 4, 2019 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Chailles said:
HisokaxMeruem said:

But he isn't strong compared to the rest of the world. Rimuru is strong compared to some regular humans. He couldn't beat Milim, he couldn't beat the big leviathan monster thing, he was barely able to beat the Orc Lord, Veldora is still beyond him, and so would therefore be the Hero that sealed Veldora.

He is the strongest in his whole town beside milim, he can definitly take on all of these 1v1 beside milim and leon right now. I bet he would be able to defeat the leviathan aswell if there were any stakes, but there werent. Why do only these arguments come, that he isnt "OP"(btw he is, he definitly is) when i say that the ep is shit cuz everyone keeps jerking him off
Mar 4, 2019 11:08 AM
Dec 2018
HisokaxMeruem said:
jaw201 said:

Give them something else to do, put another enemy in there and let them fight it, he trained with them after all for 2 episodes atleast. The kids are literally only there so rimuru can feel good and even better when they keep saying this shit. And btw, he is with the fking kids so they wont die, but they are completly useless even with those powers.

Rimuru wasn't "training" the kids, he was fighting with them to try and reduce the amount of magicules inside of them. Rimuru has been trying to save the kids from dying to fulfill Shizu's will. The reason why they are there is because he can save them from their fate. Rimuru recognizes that the golem is an enemy that the children can't defeat or even help him defeat, so he deals with it single handedly.
Mar 4, 2019 11:15 AM

Oct 2014
HisokaxMeruem said:
Grey-Zone said:

Yea but i think u missed my point, my point is that its annoying that everyone and especially in this EP keeps saying how strong he is, the kids for example, the only thing they said this EP was "wow rimuru, u are so strong". I dont mind it if its occasionally like the last 21 EP's, but in this one it was just annoying.

You do realize that they are Otherworlders, right? They grew up with Action Heroes, Sentai Heroes or Power Rangers or comparable stuff. Imagine a kid who's into that having a badass teacher who can grow wings, change his looks in an instant, absorb a Dragon, throw Black Flames around while shouting a technique name like "Hell Flare" or actually being a shapeshifting Slime. It might not look like much to the likes of us who grew out of it, but for these kids it must be pure awesomeness every time Rimuru reveals something new.

Also Rimuru is now the closest to a parental figure the kids have ever since Shizu disappeard and also the one who gives them the hope of being able to live on even after the timelimit of 5 years.

So as far as I am concerned, it would be bad writing if the kids were NOT impressed instead.
Mar 4, 2019 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
Grey-Zone said:
HisokaxMeruem said:

You do realize that they are Otherworlder's, right? They grew up with Action Heroes, Sentai Heroes or Power Rangers. Imagine a kid who's into that having a badass teacher who can grow wings, change his looks in an instant, absorb a Dragon, throw Black Flames around while shouting a technique name like "Hell Flare" or actually being a shapeshifting Slime. It might not look like much to the likes of us who grew out of it, but for these kids it must be pure awesomeness every time Rimuru reveals something new.
Also Rimuru is now the closest parental figure the kids have ever since Shizu disappeard and also the one who gives the hope of being able to live on even after the timelimit of 5 years.
So as far as I am concerned, it would be bad writing if the kids were NOT impressed instead.
They have powers themself, heck even the 1 kid can go full berserk which is even crazier than most of the stuff rimuru does and nobody says how cool he is. They should have noticed already that there are a lot of different powers in this world. I just want to say, this EP sucks because the kids are literally doing nothing but saying how cool he is. I understood the first time that they are impressed, butthe kids can keep that to themselves.
Mar 4, 2019 11:24 AM

Aug 2017
First 10 minutes were very boring.

Thank god, 1 episode more and this arc will be over. It's awful.
NurguburuMar 4, 2019 11:27 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 4, 2019 11:29 AM
Jan 2018
So will next episode end on where the lastest double issue left off . With a certain someone appearing
Mar 4, 2019 11:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so the purpose of the journey is to allow strong spirits to possess the children and allow them to live on huh. An admirable goal. A one hit kill huh impressive. To think that their observer was a fairy though. What an amusing fairy though. Despite her attitude you have to admire Ramiris's intelligence. I guess even in this world hero's can also become villains as well. Interesting how the queen of spirits can retain the lives of their previous selves. A calm ep but one that did well in introducing the new character Ramiris and some insight into the mysterious demon lord Leon. Curious to see what happens next in Rimuru's plan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2019 11:37 AM

Oct 2014
HisokaxMeruem said:
Grey-Zone said:

You do realize that they are Otherworlder's, right? They grew up with Action Heroes, Sentai Heroes or Power Rangers. Imagine a kid who's into that having a badass teacher who can grow wings, change his looks in an instant, absorb a Dragon, throw Black Flames around while shouting a technique name like "Hell Flare" or actually being a shapeshifting Slime. It might not look like much to the likes of us who grew out of it, but for these kids it must be pure awesomeness every time Rimuru reveals something new.
Also Rimuru is now the closest parental figure the kids have ever since Shizu disappeard and also the one who gives the hope of being able to live on even after the timelimit of 5 years.
They have powers themself, heck even the 1 kid can go full berserk which is even crazier than most of the stuff rimuru does and nobody says how cool he is. They should have noticed already that there are a lot of different powers in this world. I just want to say, this EP sucks because the kids are literally doing nothing but saying how cool he is. I understood the first time that they are impressed, butthe kids can keep that to themselves.

That's neither effective nor flashy enough, though. Ryota loses control over his mind, Kenya just imitates Shizu and Alice uses a fairly weak medium for what her power might actually be capable of.
Gale's and Chloe's attacks, while impressive in a way, leave them quite open to counterattacks and usually an enemy wouldn't patiently receive their opponents attacks like that.
But none of it comes close to being able to fly through the sky, pulverizing a fantasy mech with dark flames or being a smug slime. It's all super overwhelming and super flashy. As I mentioned, the kids are at "that age" where stuff like that easily fascinates them, escpacially when it distracts them from their current situation of having a less than five years timelimit to live, unless Rimuru saves them.

And what exactly where they supposed to do instead? Go full Priestess and say "you get used to it" with dead-fish eyes? Seems way out of character for such a lively bunch. It's not like they could really do anything in regards to the Dungeon or Ramiris.
Mar 4, 2019 11:46 AM
Jan 2018
How come Rimuru isn’t the most broken character of this universe? Doesn’t he have Veldora, the most OP dragon of all?
Mar 4, 2019 11:54 AM
Dec 2018
OGAnime said:
How come Rimuru isn’t the most broken character of this universe? Doesn’t he have Veldora, the most OP dragon of all?

Because at this point there are people still stronger than him, and could still threaten his life right now.
Mar 4, 2019 11:59 AM

Jul 2014
Something I just realised when this episode opened by comparing Shizu's situation with that of her students: while Ifrit inhabiting her did help her survive a lot longer, it still took a toll on her and caused her all sorts of problems. I know Rimuru's desperate to fulfill his promise to Shizu and all, but surely he could come up with something more ethical? He doesn't even seem to have thought about how adversely Ifrit affected Shizu at all.

Of course, this show being as it is, such concerns will be completely glossed over, I'm sure.
Mar 4, 2019 12:02 PM
Jan 2018
jaw201 said:
OGAnime said:

Because at this point there are people still stronger than him, and could still threaten his life right now.

More OP than veldora? I thought Veldora was like top 3
Mar 4, 2019 12:06 PM
Apr 2016
Seems like the kids are going to be saved. They ran into another demon lord, this time into a weak one, perhaps one of the weakest. Decent episode, but rather boring.
Mar 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Feb 2015
Sorry but this episode was dull and I really don't care for this arc at all. It feels more like a side story/OVA.

Slime has been in decline for the last few episode, question is will it go out on a whimper of a bang. This arc can bore off though.
Mar 4, 2019 12:20 PM
Dec 2018
OGAnime said:
jaw201 said:

I would like to remind you that the individual that sealed Veldora was also a human.
Mar 4, 2019 12:21 PM
Dec 2018
Atavistic said:
Something I just realised when this episode opened by comparing Shizu's situation with that of her students: while Ifrit inhabiting her did help her survive a lot longer, it still took a toll on her and caused her all sorts of problems. I know Rimuru's desperate to fulfill his promise to Shizu and all, but surely he could come up with something more ethical? He doesn't even seem to have thought about how adversely Ifrit affected Shizu at all.

Of course, this show being as it is, such concerns will be completely glossed over, I'm sure.

Well, actually most spirits aren't actually bad or do the things that Ifrit did. If you have a kind spirit that agrees to enter a host, they won't be malicious.
Mar 4, 2019 12:22 PM

Mar 2017
I think the fairy Queen might be my new fav character!
Mar 4, 2019 12:33 PM

Oct 2014
Atavistic said:

Shizu was very different though. It wasn't Shizu who made a contract with Ifrit, rather Leon ordered Ifrit to "use Shizu as a vessel" and he continued to follow his order even when during Shizu's prime she could completely suppress Ifrit. They were in an antagonistic struggle over the body to begin with because Ifrit belonged to Leon. For the kids it will be different because they make the contracts with free spirits (or a fused version of them) by themselves and these spirits are generally not the deceptive kind.

Also even if that wasn't the case, it would still be better to bet on this instead of just watching them face certain death where their bodies will randomly explode within 5 years.
Mar 4, 2019 12:59 PM

Dec 2016
This thing is intense, even strong than what I fought the other day, I know I will use the skills I learned from my comrades and one shot it.

Demon lords come in all shapes and sizes after seeing her, Ramiris the fairy queen definitely is annoying and obnoxious.

Kinda funny how obedient she is though every time he brings up those flames.

Finally we are getting somewhere, glad she eventually agreed, almost felt like hitting the mute button.

Let's just hope the powerful spirits can be summoned so Rimuru can fulfill his promise to Shizu and save those children.
Mar 4, 2019 1:10 PM

Aug 2014
does anyone know the name of the OST that played when she was flying infront of him while the kids were sleeping before saying "I pray you can call powerful spirits"?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 4, 2019 1:22 PM

Oct 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
does anyone know the name of the OST that played when she was flying infront of him while the kids were sleeping before saying "I pray you can call powerful spirits"?

No. But the OST will be released on the 20th of March, so you'll be able to find out in a bit over 2 weeks.
Mar 4, 2019 1:29 PM

May 2016
Dialogue rambled too much for my taste, but the overall ep was OK.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 4, 2019 1:41 PM

Feb 2018
I'm really disappointed by the last few episodes. I used to laugh and smile all the way through every episode, but now they are boring af.
Mar 4, 2019 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
Ramiris was a lot cuter and funnier than I thought she would be. Her many reactions to Rimuru and her constant complaining never failed to put a smile on my face. =)

It made for a satisfying episode as Rimuru guides his students and Ranga into the dungeon and Rimuru makes easy work of Ramiris' golem, which was left over from a failed experiment from the Dwarves and Elves.

I'm a bit surprised that Rimuru didn't reveal to his students that he was a slime already, but their reaction to that was a positive one. =3

Great episode and I hope the next one will be even better! ^_^
Mar 4, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

No. But the OST will be released on the 20th of March, so you'll be able to find out in a bit over 2 weeks.

oooo Good to know.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 4, 2019 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Grey-Zone said:

oooo Good to know.

Actually, the Tracklist is already available in Japanese:
https://vgmdb.net/album/82562
Mar 4, 2019 2:37 PM

Feb 2017
kater_tot said:
I think the fairy Queen might be my new fav character!

Damn Right!
Ramiris is so awesome!
Mar 4, 2019 2:43 PM
Jan 2018
jaw201 said:
OGAnime said:

I would like to remind you that the individual that sealed Veldora was also a human.

jaw201 said:
OGAnime said:

jaw201 said:
OGAnime said:

Yeah sealed, not defeat. Big difference in my opinion. Plus that human would be like top 1. Veldora should still be top since everyone fears him. I’m surprised a demon loli is actually stronger than Veldora.
Mar 4, 2019 2:46 PM

Feb 2017
Meta_Yoshi said:
Ramiris was a lot cuter and funnier than I thought she would be. Her many reactions to Rimuru and her constant complaining never failed to put a smile on my face. =)

It made for a satisfying episode as Rimuru guides his students and Ranga into the dungeon and Rimuru makes easy work of Ramiris' golem, which was left over from a failed experiment from the Dwarves and Elves.

I'm a bit surprised that Rimuru didn't reveal to his students that he was a slime already, but their reaction to that was a positive one. =3

Great episode and I hope the next one will be even better! ^_^

Ikr .
I kinda sad sad they skipped one of the best Ramiris moment ,
"it's just a prank! a prank bro! a playful fairy prank!" lololol
the anime made Ramiris less annoying than it's supposed to be instead , what a wasted😂
Mar 4, 2019 2:54 PM

Feb 2017
OGAnime said:
jaw201 said:

jaw201 said:

jaw201 said:

Yeah sealed, not defeat. Big difference in my opinion. Plus that human would be like top 1. Veldora should still be top since everyone fears him. I’m surprised a demon loli is actually stronger than Veldora.

just fyi the hero could've easily killed veldora but she didn't do it because new veldora would've just popped out somewhere . veldora is immortal being after all

so the hero chose to seal veldora away instead ,
as result it would've taken centuries for unlimited imprisonment to kill off veldora and it would've taken another centuries for veldora to get reincarnated .
longer peace is way better isn't it ?
Lab_Rat_0978Mar 4, 2019 2:59 PM
Mar 4, 2019 2:57 PM

Apr 2015
Ramiris is so funny and energetic (I blame all those cookies). Interactions between her and Rimuru were nice. To think she has so many titles, a Demon Lord, Queen of Spirits...
Mar 4, 2019 3:08 PM
Jan 2018
nina444 said:
OGAnime said:

just fyi the hero could've easily killed veldora but she didn't do it because new veldora would've just popped out somewhere . veldora is immortal being after all

so the hero chose to seal veldora away instead ,
as result it would've taken centuries for unlimited imprisonment to kill off veldora and it would've taken another centuries for veldora to get reincarnated .
longer peace is way better isn't it ?

Yeah but that’s the Hero, making her top 1. You’re telling me a whole bunch of other people including all the demon lords and top tier we have seen can beat him. Ridiculous. I am tremendously disappointed. The way he’s portrayed and talked about in the anime, he’s like a legendary pokemon.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2019

202 by BlueQuartzFibre »»
Apr 3, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

275 by Magicmist »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.