Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2019 10:14 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God I love this series so much, it's so heart wrenching but the monthly releases are killing me. I hope Seven Seas or someone picks this series up, I would buy the shit out of it.
May 1, 2019 11:35 AM
Mar 2018
I'm new to this manga, but I've really enjoyed what I've read of it so far. How often are chapters released?
May 2, 2019 10:33 PM
May 2019
This manga deserves more attention and love. I know it's a meme to joke about anime traps, but this manga actually puts a lot of depth and thought on exploring different mentality behind traps, from crossdresser, homosexual, transgender, to gender dysphoria. And the struggle plus discrimination they face
May 6, 2019 8:17 AM
Aug 2012
NietzscheBoi said:
I'm new to this manga, but I've really enjoyed what I've read of it so far. How often are chapters released?

Every month. Last month took a break though.
Oct 8, 2019 6:17 AM
Jun 2014
canadakeroro said:
This manga deserves more attention and love. I know it's a meme to joke about anime traps, but this manga actually puts a lot of depth and thought on exploring different mentality behind traps, from crossdresser, homosexual, transgender, to gender dysphoria. And the struggle plus discrimination they face

Trans people aren't a subcategory of "trap". "Trap" is kind of an anime community memey word so I'm not going to go into the reason some people think it's offensive, but it's more equivalent to crossdressers than anything else if it absolutely must be used.

Based on the desc, at first glance this looks like a story about a nonbinary character, which you don't see that often. I'll read it since content that treats characters like this as more than fanservice material are few and far between.
Oct 8, 2019 1:00 PM

Apr 2016
IndigoRage said:
canadakeroro said:

Trans people aren't a subcategory of "trap". "Trap" is kind of an anime community memey word so I'm not going to go into the reason some people think it's offensive, but it's more equivalent to crossdressers than anything else if it absolutely must be used.

Based on the desc, at first glance this looks like a story about a nonbinary character, which you don't see that often. I'll read it since content that treats characters like this as more than fanservice material are few and far between.
Glad somebody said it lol
Oct 23, 2019 11:52 PM

Apr 2012
IndigoRage said:
canadakeroro said:

@QueenNothing

You will laugh, but the author himself uses trap-related tags for illustrations and frames from this manga for pixiv.
Jan 26, 2020 6:14 PM

Nov 2017
Gahhh the emotions the tears... I’ve now felt for Koto chan and kinda understand her reasoning and behavior. Man it must be rough for them... Mogu now dating Tetsu must’ve been a shock for her and now she’s confused (making Mogu also confused)
Man this is the best manga I’ve ever read! I’m completely sucked in!

plz @ me
May 3, 2020 12:21 AM

Feb 2018
Wedding day?? It's just an imagination

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 5, 2021

20 by primerogamer »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:17 AM

Poll: » Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo Chapter 25 Discussion

Phloup - Dec 11, 2020

3 by primerogamer »»
Dec 27, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo Chapter 1 Discussion

024 - Jan 22, 2020

4 by PlutoMayhem »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:55 PM

Poll: » Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo Chapter 6 Discussion

024 - Jan 24, 2020

2 by AlucardTepez »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Fukakai na Boku no Subete wo Chapter 14 Discussion

024 - Jan 30, 2020

3 by LeftieAlex »»
Mar 12, 2023 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.