Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2019 7:35 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hyuse starting to get atention, which mean rumor! this could turns bad! mikumo have feel this but he realize it too late, but Border PR already has plan! but seeing mikumo is this sensitive, it's nice to see. however, they still miss something!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 3, 2019 8:20 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
This rumor seems to uncanny in how accurate it is. I bet the source will become important later on.
Mar 4, 2019 12:10 AM
Jul 2018
Border works fast, but I wonder if people will really believe that fake rumor
Mar 4, 2019 2:13 AM

Nov 2013
Gythia said:
Border works fast, but I wonder if people will really believe that fake rumor
It has as much credibility as the initial rumor, if not more since it is info from Azuma, supposedly. For your average border agent they have no choice but to believe it because as far as they know no neighbors have ever joined border.
Mar 4, 2019 5:23 PM
Oct 2015
I just really appreciate the cardboard cutout of jin on page 12. Other than that, I was kind of hoping that the bad feeling that osamu had would develop into a side effect of some sort. Kind of disappointed that it didnt turn out that way but gotta love how osamu is regardless of that.
Mar 5, 2019 6:00 AM

Nov 2013
deadmanwalking13 said:
I just really appreciate the cardboard cutout of jin on page 12. Other than that, I was kind of hoping that the bad feeling that osamu had would develop into a side effect of some sort. Kind of disappointed that it didnt turn out that way but gotta love how osamu is regardless of that.
Osamu's Trion is too low for a SE anyway. Plus it seems that, other than Yuma, people get their SEs at birth or when they are still young children so uhh... No SE for Osamu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.