Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Can't vote both ruu wen so

vote: wen

Phraze feels town at least. Maybe RE but it's bit earlier
Shinichi trying imitate holding up to ideals feels wrong [Karote's vote being rvs, rvs being bad]
Wisp save there is also.. Dang wisp is I can see you stick to short responses here xD [but why]

I still think ruu is the better choice here, i rather not just dwindle on wen

Mar 3, 2019 5:12 PM

Sep 2016
Just from skimming, I'd lynch in [wen, Ruu, Karote, Scarlet, logic]. Will be back later.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 3, 2019 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Communication between logic/wisp has been strange
Well Shinichi-Kun/wisp has also been strange
Or it's just wisp xD
your just strange lol

Mar 3, 2019 7:34 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
town: logic
town read: shinichi, ironace
slight town: _wisp, Phraze, RE
neutral: Scarlet, karote, yurkin, wen, Ruu
slight scum: delusionalism
im ok with this read list surpisngly

Mar 3, 2019 11:39 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

adding further to it, i believe it may be too risky-what if scum are faster than others in understanding the videos?
However i do see a solution to this, if we do it like maybe only try to match one of the leaders(king OR queen)-still think its too risky tho...
thoughts? anyone?
As I just told RE I believe it is too risky as they have vig shot that we cannot stop. What would giving up a conf town achieve for town?

Like if we can cooporate and say who we believe is the conf town, others will chime in and the area of focus will decrease to the people who dont have matching opinions
however looking back at how the time zones are, im starting to believe its a bad idea
Mar 3, 2019 11:51 PM

Dec 2013
wait why is ruu top scum again?
also this is believing that im not drunk, and that i read things correctly,
I think wisp is town,
but re is drunk/scum
thats all i could say with some confidance
I would elaborate but id rather not due to how the set up is.
Mar 4, 2019 3:49 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I hate you for rvs in a game where rvs shouldnt really exist
Why shouldn't it exist tho.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Not gonna lie i think the game is just that easy, Delus and Ruu are the 2 assassins. I am more sold on Ruu so far though.
Care to explain the delus read.
I get that you have a strong dislike for set-up gaming, but that doesn't mean it comes from a scum mindset. I haven't played with him before but to me it seems more like a NAI thing.
While it's true that he hasn't really done anything aside from trying to break the set-up, town has no real loss in wasting a day in this set-up, so long as the information we give scum within it is as limited as possible. Since set-up gaming doesn't really give out much information, while probably not overly helpful it's not harmful either.

I can get behind the Ruu part tho.

logic340 said:
_Wisp said:
did I? am I not on Wen?
i was feelimg slight town on wisp. This makes me feel better about him being town. Mafia tend to keep up with their vote placement better imo.
logic340 said:
_Wisp said:
no i didnt? did I?
vote: Wen just to make sure
i misread this interaction back to slight town.
I'm kinda lost here.
Wisp didn't keep up with his vote well right? So that'd be in line with your first post. What did you misread that changed your mind then?
Mar 4, 2019 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
RE said:
But overall, the more we talk, the more chances the assassins have to figure out who the king and queen are. So I think we should draw an early deadline to majority someone, if discussion has become too risky (AKA, no longer about mechanics).
Sounds fair.
I think the last thing we want in this set-up is a clown-fiesta just before the lynch.
Mar 4, 2019 4:06 AM

Jul 2014
ironace said:
I think wisp is town,
but re is drunk/scum

i think you're town but please dont make posts like this. openly discussing your reads based on your knowledge will narrow down shots for assasins. its fine to note this information and use it when deciding optimal lynches but dont out it.
Mar 4, 2019 4:06 AM

Jul 2014
looks like we're playing this the boring normal way... or perhaps the exciting normal way given my alternative? hooray....
Mar 4, 2019 4:08 AM

Jul 2014
wen294 said:
RE said:
But overall, the more we talk, the more chances the assassins have to figure out who the king and queen are. So I think we should draw an early deadline to majority someone, if discussion has become too risky (AKA, no longer about mechanics).
Sounds fair.
I think the last thing we want in this set-up is a clown-fiesta just before the lynch.

cfds arent really desirbale anywhere but nothing else feels quite like them. theyre a damn thrill

this being said, do you think anyone in particular stands out so far?
Mar 4, 2019 4:21 AM

Jul 2014
r.e people wondering why (at least i) voted ruu

their post about game being difficult due to being somewhat informed felt like useless posturing (how do you do, fellow townies!). The subsequent rvs and dip felt like an excuse to disengage from the thread.

its not much but:
a) activity is flaccid
b) numerous other slots have towntold
Mar 4, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
wen294 said:
Sounds fair.

cfds arent really desirbale anywhere but nothing else feels quite like them. theyre a damn thrill

this being said, do you think anyone in particular stands out so far?
I admit that cfds are generally a guilty pleasure but in this set-up they can go hella wrong. Like, imagine the king/queen getting lynched because there's only drunkards around at EoD.

At least Ironace stands out for me as being a bit of a clumsy town, especially with #125 and #126 xD

Ruu also stands out, I personally feel like her posts felt pretending.
They all had a undertone where I could picture
At the end of the posts.

I also seem to stand out which is coolio, but I was hoping to see more than being told that "it feels off" by like 4 people. There's a lack of oomph there and i'm no fan of it. At least wisp has guts.

Mar 4, 2019 4:37 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
There's a lack of oomph
Hollup i'm guilty of this too.

Vote: Ruu
There, marginally fixed.
Mar 4, 2019 4:43 AM

Jul 2014
wen294 said:
wen294 said:
There's a lack of oomph

There, marginally fixed.

cool

id like to remind the remainder of the playerlist that the wonky majority voting system that was used in the guilty crown game is in effect here, not plur. it doesnt particularly matter here as scum dont have traditional nightkills but uh yeah
Mar 4, 2019 4:55 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
wen294 said:

There, marginally fixed.

cool

id like to remind the remainder of the playerlist that the wonky majority voting system that was used in the guilty crown game is in effect here, not plur. it doesnt particularly matter here as scum dont have traditional nightkills but uh yeah
Isn't it just normal majority lynch?
AKA 7 votes = lynch?

also @osieorb18 those waypoint links are broken. They just point you to the page, not the post. (allthough the post number is in the url so you can find it without too much trouble but it's still a bit of a hassle)
Mar 4, 2019 4:58 AM

Jul 2014
wen294 said:
delusionalism said:

cool

AKA 7 votes = lynch?

also @osieorb18 those waypoint links are broken. They just point you to the page, not the post. (allthough the post number is in the url so you can find it without too much trouble but it's still a bit of a hassle)

it is, with the difference that at eod if maj isnt reached all the non voters are subtracted, and if maj is reached with their (potential) votes gone a lynch occurs

it might seem weirder to me as im much more used to plur
Mar 4, 2019 5:05 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
I think wisp is town,
but re is drunk/scum

What even is this post even if she is a drunk guard dont point that out, we dont want them having that info.

Mar 4, 2019 5:07 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
ironace said:
I think wisp is town,
but re is drunk/scum

i think you're town but please dont make posts like this. openly discussing your reads based on your knowledge will narrow down shots for assasins. its fine to note this information and use it when deciding optimal lynches but dont out it.

Good catch though I still think your scum.

Mar 4, 2019 5:08 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
wen294 said:
AKA 7 votes = lynch?

it is, with the difference that at eod if maj isnt reached all the non voters are subtracted, and if maj is reached with their (potential) votes gone a lynch occurs

it might seem weirder to me as im much more used to plur
Oh what.
Weird system but I don't expect it to make massive changes. Much more than 2 non-votes aren't overly common at EoD and then majority is still like 6 votes so we generally don't need to worry all that much about it I think.
Mar 4, 2019 5:08 AM

Dec 2013
As the king I command you all to vote ruu, the longer you wait higher chance you will reveal urself as an assassin.

Mar 4, 2019 5:10 AM

Jul 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
delusionalism said:

cool, dont care, keep your vote on ruu. optimal play is likely to just quicklynch people and stop information and potential perspective slips from accumulating to assassins.
Mar 4, 2019 5:46 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-Kun said:
Not gonna lie i think the game is just that easy, Delus and Ruu are the 2 assassins. I am more sold on Ruu so far though.
I get that you have a strong dislike for set-up gaming, but that doesn't mean it comes from a scum mindset. I haven't played with him before but to me it seems more like a NAI thing.
While it's true that he hasn't really done anything aside from trying to break the set-up, town has no real loss in wasting a day in this set-up, so long as the information we give scum within it is as limited as possible. Since set-up gaming doesn't really give out much information, while probably not overly helpful it's not harmful either.

logic340 said:
i was feelimg slight town on wisp. This makes me feel better about him being town. Mafia tend to keep up with their vote placement better imo.
logic340 said:
I'm kinda lost here.
Wisp didn't keep up with his vote well right? So that'd be in line with your first post. What did you misread that changed your mind then?

His mechanic talk is just unhealth for the game i feel like it could be him trying to weasle me out so i can get shot and same for the queen.

Mar 4, 2019 5:47 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
looks like we're playing this the boring normal way... or perhaps the exciting normal way given my alternative? hooray....

im fine with that aslong as u protect your kind/queen and get the assassins lynched.

aka ruu

Mar 4, 2019 5:49 AM

Dec 2013
delusionalism said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

cool, dont care, keep your vote on ruu. optimal play is likely to just quicklynch people and stop information and potential perspective slips from accumulating to assassins.

i mean if u wanna stop talking about ur mechanical play you cacn go back to being town but if u keep bringing it up and flooding the thread with it then im sure ur scum.

Mar 4, 2019 6:06 AM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

I'm kinda lost here.

His mechanic talk is just unhealth for the game i feel like it could be him trying to weasle me out so i can get shot and same for the queen.

fwiw, this setup encourages mechanic talk and I don't mind at all [unless excessive but don't see that]
Mar 4, 2019 6:07 AM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
delusionalism said:

i mean if u wanna stop talking about ur mechanical play you cacn go back to being town but if u keep bringing it up and flooding the thread with it then im sure ur scum.

XD this bring down the credibility of your scum read, hope ur aware.
Mar 4, 2019 6:10 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

logic340 said:
logic340 said:
I'm kinda lost here.
Look again he did keep up with his vote. It was phraze who was incorrect in what they were saying. He never voted Karote it was actually you.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 4, 2019 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
delusionalism said:

go back to being town? i was townread at one point?____________?

you arent going to strongarm me into not discussing what i please by dangling the ostensibly desirable carrot of a townread in front of me
Mar 4, 2019 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
I dont see a world where delusionalism and ruu are scum together but they could definitely be t/s. I honestly feel better about ruu than del. Del trying to break the game seems like it would help assassins more than town, they have been active in spurts but aren't doing anything with it.
@Delusionalism any reads as yet?

Mar 4, 2019 6:17 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm dunno how to accept the aggressiveness #179
Mar 4, 2019 6:17 AM

Jul 2014
logic340 said:
I dont see a world where delusionalism and ruu are scum together but they could definitely be t/s. I honestly feel better about ruu than del. Del trying to break the game seems like it would help assassins more than trown, they have been active in spurts but arent doing anything with it.

feel free to enlighten me with the scum motivation behind attempting to break a set up in a way that achieves a town win. unless you can do that quit w. the misrep

if you want my stance on people read my posts. im not going to make readslist or comment on every little thing that happens as the less information i put out, the less likely assassins are to be able to make accurate shots
Mar 4, 2019 6:20 AM

Jul 2014
yurkin said:

i dont really think im being aggresive there (at least compared to the standards of aggressive im used to) buut accept it as a part of my flawed human nature
Mar 4, 2019 6:21 AM

Jul 2014
good night. i hope ruu comes back.
Mar 4, 2019 6:22 AM

Jul 2014
that being said people throwing around karotes name and i dont even remember them posting lol
Mar 4, 2019 6:22 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
I dont see a world where delusionalism and ruu are scum together but they could definitely be t/s. I honestly feel better about ruu than del. Del trying to break the game seems like it would help assassins more than town, they have been active in spurts but aren't doing anything with it.

Ruu is scummy in plain sight
And with how she pinged Delu in one her post doubt they are, yes
XD somewhere in my mind I wonder if her rvs vote was like "hello buddy, how are you?" hahaha [stating these preferences here helps too]
Mar 4, 2019 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
delusionalism said:
logic340 said:
I dont see a world where delusionalism and ruu are scum together but they could definitely be t/s. I honestly feel better about ruu than del. Del trying to break the game seems like it would help assassins more than trown, they have been active in spurts but arent doing anything with it.

feel free to enlighten me with the scum motivation behind attempting to break a set up in a way that achieves a town win. unless you can do that quit w. the misrep

if you want my stance on people read my posts. im not going to make readslist or comment on every little thing that happens as the less information i put out, the less likely assassins are to be able to make accurate shots
um....you still haven't explain how it helps town like i asked you to? I explained how (at least in my MS experience) mechanical talk has been more helpful the mafia in past games so i'm not misrepping you one bit.

I have read your posts and aside from ironace is clumsy town (something that i picked op on from page 1) therr isn't much substance in your posts about other players. Just defending yourself and poorly at that. Also your ruu vote is very sheepish but hey you're doing great!

Mar 4, 2019 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
delusionalism said:
yurkin said:

i dont really think im being aggresive there (at least compared to the standards of aggressive im used to) buut accept it as a part of my flawed human nature

Hmm, I see

=.=
Mar 4, 2019 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
delusionalism said:
yurkin said:

Maybe aggressive is the wrong word here, jumpy maybe
Mar 4, 2019 6:29 AM

Dec 2013
hmm maybe due to how im easily scum read usually, i may be hesitant for voting ruu-who i also believe is easily read as scum at times...?(not sure tho)
oh well,
vote:ruu
Mar 4, 2019 6:29 AM

Jan 2010
delusionalism said:
vote ruu

good night
I'd love for you to explain this vote please.

Mar 4, 2019 6:30 AM

Jul 2009
Karote, help me figure this out XD
Mar 4, 2019 6:31 AM

Jul 2014
logic340 said:
delusionalism said:

um....you still haven't explain how it helps town like i asked you to? I explained how (at least in my MS experience) mechanical talk has been more helpful the mafia in past games so i'm not misrepping you one bit.

I have read your posts and aside from ironace is clumsy town (something that i picked op on from page 1) therr isn't much substance in your posts about other players. Just defending yourself and poorly at that. Also your ruu vote is very sheepish but hey you're doing great!

i was literally the second vote on ruu, made about 10~ minutes after the first and explained why i ve made that vote above. and they arent really mimmicking the firsts, shinichis (which seem to be somewhat informed by meta) but yes, sheeping. thank you. i dont think ive really botehred to defend myself as it simply isnt helpful to me solving this game, and whats there to defend against? you saying set up spec is scummy? well read below

mechanical talk is useless in the majority of games. i acknowledged that. this isnt a regular mafia game though and the strategy we should employ should change to reflect that, hence why set up spec isnt wasting time. if theres way to maximise the %chance of town victory by posting in a certain way, they should be explored. this is why it helps town.

now, once again why explain to me why it is scummy without falling on the crutch of your ms experience and that it is so in a regular game. show me where the scum motivation lies in what i posted.

Mar 4, 2019 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
logic340 said:
delusionalism said:
vote ruu

good night
I'd love for you to explain this vote please.
delusionalism said:
r.e people wondering why (at least i) voted ruu

their post about game being difficult due to being somewhat informed felt like useless posturing (how do you do, fellow townies!). The subsequent rvs and dip felt like an excuse to disengage from the thread.

its not much but:
a) activity is flaccid
b) numerous other slots have towntold

Mar 4, 2019 6:34 AM

Jul 2014
ironace said:
hmm maybe due to how im easily scum read usually, i may be hesitant for voting ruu-who i also believe is easily read as scum at times...?(not sure tho)
oh well,

can you elaborate a bit on this for me

do you think ruus posts right now could just have easily come from town!ruu or do they also hold scum equity to you.
Mar 4, 2019 6:38 AM

Jan 2010
delusionalism said:
ironace said:
oh well,

do you think ruus posts right now could just have easily come from town!ruu or do they also hold scum equity to you.
as he said ruu is easily scum read as any alignment.

Mar 4, 2019 6:41 AM

Jul 2014
logic340 said:
delusionalism said:

as he said ruu is easily scum read as any alignment.

that is not the question im asking
Mar 4, 2019 6:42 AM

Jul 2009
Haven't played with ruu for a while, kinda hard to compare her to previous games.
Mar 4, 2019 6:59 AM

Jul 2016
Votecount 1.3

A great ruler, a great court, a great kingdom, these texts suggest never exist unto themselves, as stable, fully actualized entities, and, therefore, are never experienced in their plenitude in the present. Instead, they are always remembered as something that occurred in the past or anticipated as something will reoccur in the future. Insofar as they are experienced in the current time, it is only for a brief and evanescent moment, overshadowed by the knowledge that it will soon vanish.

For a realist, the fact that the excellence of a person, a place, or a time is not appreciated in its own time proves that it was never actually as excellent as it seemed.

For a Romantic, however, there exist a people, places, and times whose excellence can only be appreciated Arthur always has to be - to quote the Alliterative Morte Arthure (ca.1400) - "the once and future king”

Ruu (5) - Shinichi-kun, delusionalism, Phraze, wen294, ironace
wen294 (3) - _Wisp, RE, yurkin
delusionalism (1) - logic340
logic340 (1) - Ruu
yurkin (1) - Karote

Not voting: ScarletCelestial

Mod Notes:

1. If there is a problem with this votecount or anything else, PM/DM me. Do not post in thread.
2. Waypoints have been fixed.
3. Chateau de la Roulerie Coteaux du Layon is a very enjoyable, slightly sweet white wine.

@ScarletCelestial @Shinichi-Kun @logic340 @_Wisp @ironace @yurkin @Karote @RE @delusionalism @Ruu @Phraze @wen294
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Mar 4, 2019 7:05 AM

Dec 2016
Sorry for the absence, reading up now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.