Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2019 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
King Crimson is such a badass and dangerous Stand. I love its design, abilities, and characteristics so far.

Looks like we got a big fight this episode for the arc. David Production made that look smooth and stylish. A pretty thrilling episode. King Crimson is no pushover.
Mar 1, 2019 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
The King Crimson part was superb, I hope everybody understands how it works now.

Bye Fugo!
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 1, 2019 8:34 AM
Dec 2018
So, did we get a new op?
Mar 1, 2019 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
buracoo said:
So, did we get a new op?

No, as suspected it will probably air after the recap episode next week.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 1, 2019 8:42 AM
Dec 2018
Nidhoeggr said:
buracoo said:
So, did we get a new op?

No, as suspected it will probably air after the recap episode next week.

Well, at least we'll get a new one
buracooMar 1, 2019 8:55 AM
Mar 1, 2019 9:44 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Damn, this episode was perfect! I love how they animated King Crimson's ability with that smooth-ass animation. I know this has been said before, but JoJo's sound design and effects really adds so much more the action, and exponentially increases hype! Bucciarati luckily made it out alive...

That second half where everyone joined Bucciarati was such a great moment. Lol at Narancia saying that Trish's wound is him. The boy really lacks a proper education XD

Also, bye bye Fugo! Your Purple Haze is too OP for this journey.
Mar 1, 2019 10:04 AM

May 2015
Just a reminder that the whole song from ITCOTKC album have something to do with the boss, people love to reference Confusion will be my epitaph. when talkin bout KC ability in general but before that song came in we also got I'm on the outside looking inside. What do I see. Much confusion, disillusion. All around me. from the album

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Mar 1, 2019 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
DP really did an amazing job portraying the powers of King Crimson. Also, 3DCGI Sticky Fingers looked pretty good
Mar 1, 2019 10:07 AM

Nov 2013
The Crimson is A N G E R Y
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 1, 2019 10:08 AM

Dec 2014
Damn...the op and ed..is so horrible.... where is the promised new op and ed.... and yeah the episode was also good I guess
Mar 1, 2019 10:09 AM
Aug 2018
Heck, this episode was perfect, the animation, soundtrack and the fight scenes was just beautiful to watch. That's what I call GOLDEN EXPERIENCE!!
Mar 1, 2019 10:12 AM

Oct 2018
Another great episode. Quite unusual how they hid the boss by using the stand the whole episode.
Team Bucciarati are officialy traitors.
Except Fugo but shh
Mar 1, 2019 10:18 AM

Feb 2016
Damn, I already knew what was going to happen, but seeing Narancia's flashbacks as he struggles to decide really made me tear up a bit. Good bye Fugo, you shall be missed, your Stand is too much for this world.

ibraheem234 said:
Damn...the op and ed..is so horrible.... where is the promised new op and ed.... and yeah the episode was also good I guess

You don't get tired of repeating the same shit week after week?

ThE Op Is HoRrIbLE, UuGh, IT GiVEs mE CanCEr.

Get over it already. We will receive the new op next episode. I've got some bad news for you tho, You still gotta wake up feeling so horny.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 1, 2019 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
Me when I realize there's a two week hiatus.

Mar 1, 2019 10:31 AM

Aug 2014
are the 39 episodes enough for the whole adaption?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 1, 2019 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
They managed to escape somehow but it's a pity Fugo didn't go along with them.
Buccellati is still alive after all those wounds, amazing.
Mar 1, 2019 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
Mezo-RPWPA said:
are the 39 episodes enough for the whole adaption?

We're at Episode 21 and there's about
Stand battles left, so that should be a reasonable amount.
Mar 1, 2019 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
So does anyone know if next week's recap counts towards the series overall 39 episodes or not? I feel like 39 episodes is just enough for a perfect pacing but i think losing a single episode could mess things up to a degree.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 1, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
This episode is lagging a lot, what was DavidPro thinking? Are they running out of budget? This is unwatchable and disgusting.

Jokes aside, that was a really epic episode.
CGI Sticky Fingers looked amazing, it's pretty well done. And the sound effects makes everything better, seriously, where do they even get those sounds? I want to get my hand on them.
Narancia's speech almost made me tear up. I knew this was going to happen but shit, that background music and the flashbacks hit me like a brick.

Anyways. Can't wait for the next episode, it's sad that there's another hiatus but at least they aren't 4-10 months long like some other show I know.

JizzyHitler said:
So does anyone know if next week's recap counts towards the series overall 39 episodes or not? I feel like 39 episodes is just enough for a perfect pacing but i think losing a single episode could mess things up to a degree.

I don't think it does. The first recap episode we got didn't count as an episode and there was a separate entry for it, so there's no reason why would the next one count.
removed-userMar 1, 2019 10:48 AM
Mar 1, 2019 10:44 AM

Dec 2012
So King Crimson's ability is it just works

Mar 1, 2019 10:48 AM

May 2012
The way they depicted king crimson powers was fucking amazing, but the animation of his face at times felt pretty weird and exaggerated in my opinion

Mar 1, 2019 10:51 AM

Dec 2013
Oh Bucucciarati, what are you doing? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BenphyreMar 1, 2019 10:59 AM
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Mar 1, 2019 10:57 AM
Jul 2018

If it was him it wouldn't make any sense since he doesn't have friends and he only talks to you know who, and the voice doesn't really fit.
The one who answered the phone call is one of the stand users of the next fight.
Mar 1, 2019 11:02 AM

Jan 2018
Can't wait to see how upset anime onlys get at Fugo
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 1, 2019 11:12 AM

Sep 2014
King Crimson fight was incredible and the CGI was also well-done. The faces it made were also pretty creepy. Loved the scene when Narancia was swimming to catch up with the others. Goodbye Fugo. It's a shame that we will most likely never see you again.

Mar 1, 2019 11:17 AM

Aug 2015
So King Crimson is oficially a fast-forward button. You can even see it on his animation effect when Bossu activates the ability.
Mar 1, 2019 11:20 AM

Nov 2016
Thrilling as always. You never notice how short 20min truly are, unless you're watching JoJo xD

Also great to start the episode with Giorno and co. instead of continuing where it left off last week, restored the former tension of the cliffhanger scene again.

I'm still always amazed how the confrontations end up being so intense.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 1, 2019 11:44 AM

Jun 2017
Okay this is perfect

Mar 1, 2019 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
damn the OST is epic. King Crimson is awesome, I really enjoyed Bucciarati's fight with him. Bruno and Giorno make a terrific team!!

That scene with Narancia making the decision and swimming over to their boat was really emotional T_T I wish Fugo followed them too, but I can't blame him for not betraying the organization (yet?)

I'm really scared that Bruno actually died though.... that fly in his eye and him being dead for a while, and then it was like his spiritual self talked to Giorno. Plus he had no blood at the end, and even Giorno considered his reactions strange after he 'healed' him. I don't want him to be dead, this would be so depressing. But this is Araki we're talking about so I'm prepared for the worst.
Mar 1, 2019 12:13 PM

Feb 2011
So I'm guessing new JoJo op starting next week ?
Mar 1, 2019 12:20 PM

Oct 2018
The feels in this episode. I cried tbh.
Mar 1, 2019 12:27 PM

Oct 2018
Hatsuyuki said:
Unfortunately, next week is a recap episode. Yes, an another one.
Opening in 2 weeks then, I guess
Mar 1, 2019 12:34 PM

Feb 2011
Surafd said:
Hatsuyuki said:
Unfortunately, next week is a recap episode. Yes, an another one.
Opening in 2 weeks then, I guess

Well, that's a bummer... understandable tho given the constant quality we've been getting production wise. I can wait a week if they keep it up like this :)
Mar 1, 2019 12:37 PM

Mar 2014
I really loved that they took their time explaining how King Crimson's power works.

Danae said:
damn the OST is epic. King Crimson is awesome, I really enjoyed Bucciarati's fight with him. Bruno and Giorno make a terrific team!!

That scene with Narancia making the decision and swimming over to their boat was really emotional T_T I wish Fugo followed them too, but I can't blame him for not betraying the organization (yet?)

I'm really scared that Bruno actually died though.... that fly in his eye and him being dead for a while, and then it was like his spiritual self talked to Giorno. Plus he had no blood at the end, and even Giorno considered his reactions strange after he 'healed' him. I don't want him to be dead, this would be so depressing. But this is Araki we're talking about so I'm prepared for the worst.

Better cry now, I believe that he is already dead like a undead/zombie but he still have to finish his job before he can say goodbye to the team. Sure, maybe Bruno can stay "alive" at the end of the anime but considering that Araki let half of the gang dead in Part 3 then it can happen the same here.
Mar 1, 2019 12:59 PM

Jun 2014
I liked the in depth explanation about how King Crimson works, as well as the way its effects were animated. Looks like Bucciarati managed to get out of there alive for now, but you never know with Jojo.......
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 1, 2019 1:00 PM
May 2015
I'm hoping to see King Crimson affect the OP, whether it's the current one or the new one.
Mar 1, 2019 1:02 PM
Oct 2018
I'm not crying, you are crying!
Anyway DavidPro finally understood how King Crimson works and showed it in a perfect way, I'm getting surpisied every time just seeing how well done is the anime, I couldn't ask for a better adaptation.
Mar 1, 2019 1:45 PM
May 2017
Fucking Fugo, right? we hardly knew ye.
Props to DP for explaining King Crimson rather well, that's tough work.
Mar 1, 2019 2:43 PM

Feb 2010
Yay for recap episode next week :D
Mar 1, 2019 2:47 PM
Nov 2017
This was so good I even frikin cried <-<
In the manga it was amazing, and now animated this looked even better!
Everything on point, but that animation of King Crimsons ability... damn, that was better than I ever expected!
I thought we would get a new op, but we'll probably have to wait some time. Looks like next week's episode is a recap.
Anyways, amazing episode as always
Mar 1, 2019 2:48 PM

Sep 2013
Great episode, I understand King Crimson better than time.

Also,
Mar 1, 2019 3:19 PM

Aug 2017
This was a great episode. The ending had me tearing up. It’s too bad next week is another recap though.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Mar 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Aug 2017
Haneken2086 said:
I'm hoping to see King Crimson affect the OP, whether it's the current one or the new one.

How would that work? Just skipping a bunch of parts?
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Mar 1, 2019 3:25 PM

May 2012
MakoChoppo said:
Haneken2086 said:

There is already one in youtube made by fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFXPeu9eNk
Mar 1, 2019 4:10 PM

Aug 2017
Man that King Crimson ability animation was trippin dope. He like went to fucking space.

Also good they provided an in-depth explanation as to how it works. Hopefully people can better understand his ability.

Though damn his ability has a wide range of effect. I wonder if the whole planet is affected.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 1, 2019 4:26 PM

Feb 2016
trestkon said:

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 1, 2019 4:46 PM

Jul 2013
The King Crimson vs Bucciarati fight was awesome. How they depicted King Crimson's powers and that CGI Sticky Fingers was some good ahit, especially KC's deraged faces through the episode, they were both terrifying and funny at the same time, adding more memery to the legend of KC.
Loved too how they hinted
through the episode.

Now, regarding the the gang decided to betray the Boss scene, to be perfectly honest, I really cannot blame Fugo on this, since I would have reacted the same way as him if I would be in his shoes. But, really

Narancia deciding the follow Bucciarati and his friends at the end was emotional. Now that they have become traitors, new challenges will await them... But not for the next week it seems.

MakoChoppo said:
Haneken2086 said:

It will just work.
Mar 1, 2019 4:57 PM

Apr 2016
King Crimson looks awesome in the anime, can't wait until they finally reveal the boss' appearance later on <3
the departure of Fugo from the group has always been a kind of controversial plot turn by a lot of fans, and I honestly feel like it was a strange decision on Araki's part and prevented a lot of character development he could have had
I understand his point but it still seems strange for him to abandon Bruno like that
I've heard stories about why Araki decided to do what he did with Fugo, but I still think his character deserved better
still overall, this is once again a very good adaptation
Mar 1, 2019 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
WOW! What an episode, it's sad that Fugo didn't follow them but Bucciarati survived and managed to recover Trish, that's all that matters!
I get his reasons but still, it's very strange for him to abandon his team and Bucciarati like this, i guess it's a goodbye?

Boss stand's ability is really OP but as long as they manage to pass the time that he can read their movements, they can defeat him. It will be hard but possible.
Giorno always manages to appear in the right place at the right time, if it wasn't for him Bruno and Trish would be dead!

That ending scene was so great, watching Narancia swimming to them! What a moment.
I feel like Trish and her stand will help them defeat the boss.

Btw was that Fugo that called everyone and said that Giorno and Bruno are the traitors?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 1, 2019 8:59 PM
Aug 2015
This episode has been quite interesting. I found it charming and heart warming how Narancia went so far as to swim to the boat to show his support and really wanting to help Trish. I hope that a friendship of some sort will bloom between the two, because I don't want to see Narancia going through all sort of trouble just for Trish being a bitch to him. I'm curious about the boss and what can be done about his Stand. Finally, I like the fact that they showed the other side of the story from the previous episode, during the fight. That was a nice touch.

However, it felt like the episode was dragging on. I don't know why. I'm not sure what part was 'dragged on', but it gave off that feeling to me. What else is bothering me is that I'm not sure what's going to be done with Fugo's character. I heard a few things about him (which I won't mention due to not wanting to spoil), but if they are true, then it's a shame that his character is going to waste. So, I'm crossing my fingers that he isn't going to waste and that the writers are going to be able to do something with him. *crosses fingers*
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.