Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2019 5:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like this begins the Boogiepop Overdrive: The Piper arc.

Felt like the episode was rather mysterious with the existence of this thing called King of Distoration. Not to mention, people gets trapped at the Moon Temple, a building made by a man named Kyoichiro Teratsuki. I hope this arc reveals more about this mysterious entity as I'm quite curious about it.
Stark700Mar 1, 2019 6:17 AM
Mar 1, 2019 6:28 AM

Dec 2017
damn, this was an interesting episode. so far it's a mystery what is the purpose of King of Distortion at the moment. perhaps, by triggering the memories it tries to achieve something grand? maybe inflict some mental damage? and what is this "gold" that it's talking about?
even Boogiepop himself is not sure if he can defeat him

must say, i really loved the direction of this episode. this distortion of space and sounds, and that segment with the song was very well made
uninstallthegameMar 1, 2019 6:41 AM
Mar 1, 2019 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
The last arc of the Boogiepop anime series: The Overdrive arc.

After the events of the 1st arc of the "and others" series, the already dead Saotome is revived as the King of Distortion. No name, just the description, of tuning the hearts of people into "gold".

Even Miyashino a.k.a Boogiepop knows that this won't be as easy as a problem to solve, quite excited for the ending though as an anime-only personally.

And that Tower of Babylon, a centrifugal point, but a mysterious figure. Interested to see how that ties up here as well.
Mar 1, 2019 7:25 AM

Mar 2016
I loved this episode. Can't believe a quiet person like me actually screamed after the episode ended!

The guy from ep 1 is finally back, but he still looks useless. lol.

Hope we get to see Boogiepop and Nagi team up again.

Wonder if I can find Boogiepop novels in my country. I am really loving this story (except for the arc with Orihata).
Mar 1, 2019 8:30 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, a worthy opponent for Boogiepop this arc it seems!

Great mysterious vibe throughout the episode here! ‘Moon Temple’ and the origins behind it are rather vague but really gives off a uneasy feeling. Creator behind the structure appearing for the little boy there was a little odd, I wonder why’d appear for the boy there. More focus on Niitoki this episode and the reintroduction of Senpai(Takeda Keiji, I believe it was). Niitoki encounters Boogiepop this episode and this leads to a unexpected meeting with the King of Distortion. Similarly, the short scene of the Security Guard’s bit was very interesting! Kind of creepy how the mysterious entity just changed its voice to mimic his. Also, it was kind of creepy how Niitoki was sorrounded by mannequins there coupled with that rock music, are those people under the influence of the King of Distortion? Good thing Boogiepop appeared just in time to save Niitoki, but that last sentence before the ED kicked in just got me so psyched! Boogiepop’s bold statement that she might not be able to save Niitoki this time around and then that quick shot of stains of blood, whoo damn! Mad props to the VA again, she managed to unlock a third voice(Fake Boogiepop’s) or so it felt like to me.

My take on all this is that the King of Distortion feeds on people’s weaknesses, or rather incompleteness I supoose is the right word here, just as it’s name would suggest. Fake Boogiepop appearing in front of Senpai and that whole conversation gave me this impression, but I’m looking forward to seeing just how off/on the mark I shall be at the end!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 1, 2019 9:19 AM

Feb 2018
Oh boy things are getting spicy, even boogiepop's unsure if she can defeat kod

That music when shutters closes is lit
Mar 1, 2019 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Kmlshblr said:

Someone on Crunchyroll who has read the novels said it is supposed to be "Custard Pie" by Led Zeppelin. I guess they did the closes approximation of it they could without shelling out to get the actual song.

The Smashing Pumpkins songs from the Batman and Robin Soundtrack, "The End is the Beginning is the End" and "The Beginning is the End is the Beginning" were supposed to have been prominent in the "At Dawn" novel.
Mar 1, 2019 10:40 AM

Mar 2016
I love how rainy days just bring about trouble so easily in anime xD
Mar 1, 2019 10:47 AM

Dec 2017
HOOfan_1 said:

Someone on Crunchyroll who has read the novels said it is supposed to be "Custard Pie" by Led Zeppelin. I guess they did the closes approximation of it they could without shelling out to get the actual song.

The Smashing Pumpkins songs from the Batman and Robin Soundtrack, "The End is the Beginning is the End" and "The Beginning is the End is the Beginning" were supposed to have been prominent in the "At Dawn" novel.

sounds pretty much like it. it's interesting that the author of Boogiepop has referenced a lot of western rock, even in the chapter titles of the LN. they haven't implemented that much in this adaptation though

King of Distortion (歪曲王 Waikyokuō)
Trivia: "Waikyokuō" is the Japanese translation of "The Piper" from the song "Stairway to Heaven" Led Zeppelin.
Mar 1, 2019 10:53 AM

Aug 2013
This was an interesting episode.

So far this King of Distortion is a mystery. Boogiepop may find it difficult to deal with it.

Mar 1, 2019 11:52 AM

May 2018
So a bldg designed by Kyoichiro Teratsuki, houses the king of distortion , that preys on a person's desire, wtta mess you got yourself into Nittoki Kei, you should've just pass you application to the prep school you're going.
Mar 1, 2019 12:02 PM
Apr 2016
_MushiRock11_ said:

Great mysterious vibe throughout the episode here! ‘Moon Temple’ and the origins behind it are rather vague but really gives off a uneasy feeling. Creator behind the structure appearing for the little boy there was a little odd, I wonder why’d appear for the boy there. More focus on Niitoki this episode and the reintroduction of Senpai(Takeda Keiji, I believe it was). Niitoki encounters Boogiepop this episode and this leads to a unexpected meeting with the King of Distortion. Similarly, the short scene of the Security Guard’s bit was very interesting! Kind of creepy how the mysterious entity just changed its voice to mimic his. Also, it was kind of creepy how Niitoki was sorrounded by mannequins there coupled with that rock music, are those people under the influence of the King of Distortion? Good thing Boogiepop appeared just in time to save Niitoki, but that last sentence before the ED kicked in just got me so psyched! Boogiepop’s bold statement that she might not be able to save Niitoki this time around and then that quick shot of stains of blood, whoo damn! Mad props to the VA again, she managed to unlock a third voice(Fake Boogiepop’s) or so it felt like to me.

My take on all this is that the King of Distortion feeds on people’s weaknesses, or rather incompleteness I supoose is the right word here, just as it’s name would suggest. Fake Boogiepop appearing in front of Senpai and that whole conversation gave me this impression, but I’m looking forward to seeing just how off/on the mark I shall be at the end!

First of all I believe the creator himself appeared to the boy because... because either the child got really unsettled by the Moon Tower (whom the guy created), or because he has no part to himself (yet?) that the King of Distortion can touch. In other words the child was too pure to be affected.

Secondly, I do not believe the King of Distortion to actually be a villain. The tower was built by the Teratsuki(who is going to turn out a Well-Intentioned Extremist?), and only the people inside the tower seem to be affected.Terauchi must have turned the tower (and himself probably) into some sort of psycho-mental amplifier that affects the parts of human which they try to suppress rather than resolve - the crowd-control guy has a confession he never seemed to deliver, and never got over it either. Something something the black haired girl sees psycho kid who is forcing her to confess her feelings to the Takeda(?), but there is obviously something else, because the scenery is that of a Manticore vs Echoes moment. With others we will surely see some parts of their being they refuse to straightforwardly address and so the King of Distortion challenges them; for their own good, I believe.

This episode alone was worth seeing the whole series, with all its ups and downs. It felt... most real, as well as resonating with every fiber of my being. That... sounded more poetic in my head. For the first time it seems we got a "threat" which I believe is not a villain at all, and has no ill will, but still threatens the reality of those people. It forces them to address themselves, to be true in every sense. Maybe, in a sense, it is also an evolution? This particular story I want to experience the most. Oh oh and the music, the music! It makes half the series.
Re:formed
Mar 1, 2019 12:56 PM
Nov 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:

Secondly, I do not believe the King of Distortion to actually be a villain.

The King of Distortion gave off the vibe of being like one of those "Kings" in Kekkai Sensen. I'm not sure why, but that's what I got when I saw his interactions with the people. It's unclear if he's evil based off of his dialogue, but the presence of Boogiepop's appearance denotes that he is. And both seem to only be manifestations of the "beliefs" of people - Boogiepop's presence was ignored for the most part by most people, while the King of Distortion's presence affected everyone.

This is noted when Sakiko didn't seem to notice Boogiepop was cutting the line at all and only noticed Niitoki, but the man next to her told her that Boogiepop was there, although he didn't know Boogiepop's name. It's further amplified when she actually "notices" Boogiepop running right by her in the Moon Temple, and starts chasing after the superhero.
Mar 1, 2019 1:04 PM
Apr 2016
Kerouyigami said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Secondly, I do not believe the King of Distortion to actually be a villain.

The King of Distortion gave off the vibe of being like one of those "Kings" in Kekkai Sensen. I'm not sure why, but that's what I got when I saw his interactions with the people. It's unclear if he's evil based off of his dialogue, but the presence of Boogiepop's appearance denotes that he is. And both seem to only be manifestations of the "beliefs" of people - Boogiepop's presence was ignored for the most part by most people, while the King of Distortion's presence affected everyone.

This is noted when Sakiko didn't seem to notice Boogiepop was cutting the line at all and only noticed Niitoki, but the man next to her told her that Boogiepop was there, although he didn't know Boogiepop's name. It's further amplified when she actually "notices" Boogiepop running right by her in the Moon Temple, and starts chasing after the superhero.

The Boogiepop by itself is not a determinator, as it was also seen that the so called natural phenomenon is just as unaware of what Boogiepop actually is as anyone else. Is Boogiepop an actual champion of the world, or just an inhibitor, preventing it to rapidly evolve beyond its current form? Is Boogiepop protecting the "Sekai" (as in The World) or just "Yo" (as in world that exists)?
Besides you can see Boogiepop say "It seems I can't protect you this time", since the battle against the King of Distortion is going in one's mind, and not an actual fight but rather a struggle.
Daniel_NaumovMar 1, 2019 1:08 PM
Mar 1, 2019 1:05 PM
Jul 2009
Kerouyigami said:

Boogiepop is in Touka's body, remember? The novel says Boogiepop was running really fast and that's why most people didn't notice him.
Mar 1, 2019 1:09 PM

May 2016
Okay, it was a mistake on my part to watch it as it airs. I still love the presentation and the music is unbelievable.
But the chracter designs are so bland and basic, I do not recognize characters, don't remember their names, and in consequence can barely follow the story anymore since I have no idea if I'm supposed to know them already.

Definitely not in weekly doses and not with better shows airing by its side.
Mar 1, 2019 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Boogiepop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/qBW5UPc
Mar 1, 2019 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
Specimen021 said:
Okay, it was a mistake on my part to watch it as it airs. I still love the presentation and the music is unbelievable.
But the chracter designs are so bland and basic, I do not recognize characters, don't remember their names, and in consequence can barely follow the story anymore since I have no idea if I'm supposed to know them already.

Definitely not in weekly doses and not with better shows airing by its side.

I, for one, view it as it airs as well, and by now have no problem remembering the concepts and stories associated with every character on screen. Unless, of course, they are newly introduced (having so many newly introduced characters be a crucial part of the confrontation between THEM and Boogiepop is actually genius, I dare say).
Mar 1, 2019 1:42 PM
Nov 2014
Daniel_Naumov said:
Is Boogiepop protecting the "Sekai" (as in The World) or just "Yo" (as in world that exists)?

Besides you can see Boogiepop say "It seems I can't protect you this time", since the battle against the King of Distortion is going in one's mind, and not an actual fight but rather a struggle.

We only know that Boogiepop rises up against the "enemies of the world", and he knows that all humans have the "potential" to be such. As for the battle against the King of Distortion, I think it still is a "fight" between the two, as when KoD notes that he doesn't want Boogiepop to "stand in his way".

1idd0kun said:
Boogiepop is in Touka's body, remember? The novel says Boogiepop was running really fast and that's why most people didn't notice him.

The fact that Boogiepop "was running really fast" by them doesn't excuse their lack of noticing his presence. If you're waiting in line and someone runs by, it's not hard to notice. Movement catches a person's attention a lot of the time when they're not doing anything else. It's like saying someone threw a ball in front of you really fast but you didn't notice it - sure if it goes at a high enough speed, but this doesn't apply when the ball is the size of a human that can encompass a large portion of your vision.
Mar 1, 2019 1:47 PM
Jul 2009
Kerouyigami said:

The fact that Boogiepop "was running really fast" by them doesn't excuse their lack of noticing his presence. If you're waiting in line and someone runs by, it's not hard to notice. Movement catches a person's attention a lot of the time when they're not doing anything else. It's like saying someone threw a ball in front of you really fast but you didn't notice it - sure if it goes at a high enough speed, but this doesn't apply when the ball is the size of a human that can encompass a large portion of your vision.

Touka's body is not invisible. If there was some sort of weird magic making her invisible when Bogoiepop takes over, the novel would point it out. But it doesn't. It only says most people didn't notice because he was moving really fast. If anything, the problem is the anime didn't correctly depict how fast he was moving. He was supposed to run supernaturally fast. It didn't look like that in the anime. That was the problem.
1idd0kunMar 1, 2019 2:36 PM
Mar 1, 2019 1:49 PM

May 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:

I, for one, view it as it airs as well, and by now have no problem remembering the concepts and stories associated with every character on screen. Unless, of course, they are newly introduced (having so many newly introduced characters be a crucial part of the confrontation between THEM and Boogiepop is actually genius, I dare say).

Good for you, I guess. Personally, I just don't, and I'll shamelessly blame it on the character designs, because it's a problem that hasn't appeared in ages, and they do look ridiculously stock overall. It was entirely avoidable too, just looking at a few of the book covers.

It's hard to really get into it when I have to give myself a minute to remember who they were and what they've done, especially since in all honesty out of well over a dozen characters relevant, there are 3 interesting ones in the show total. Having skimmed through about a half of the first book ages ago, that might be down to how butchered the character development seemed to be since episode 1.

And again, the music completely steals the show for me, and I wish something better got that OST.
Mar 1, 2019 2:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

First of all I believe the creator himself appeared to the boy because... because either the child got really unsettled by the Moon Tower (whom the guy created), or because he has no part to himself (yet?) that the King of Distortion can touch. In other words the child was too pure to be affected.

Secondly, I do not believe the King of Distortion to actually be a villain. The tower was built by the Teratsuki(who is going to turn out a Well-Intentioned Extremist?), and only the people inside the tower seem to be affected.Terauchi must have turned the tower (and himself probably) into some sort of psycho-mental amplifier that affects the parts of human which they try to suppress rather than resolve - the crowd-control guy has a confession he never seemed to deliver, and never got over it either. Something something the black haired girl sees psycho kid who is forcing her to confess her feelings to the Takeda(?), but there is obviously something else, because the scenery is that of a Manticore vs Echoes moment. With others we will surely see some parts of their being they refuse to straightforwardly address and so the King of Distortion challenges them; for their own good, I believe.

This episode alone was worth seeing the whole series, with all its ups and downs. It felt... most real, as well as resonating with every fiber of my being. That... sounded more poetic in my head. For the first time it seems we got a "threat" which I believe is not a villain at all, and has no ill will, but still threatens the reality of those people. It forces them to address themselves, to be true in every sense. Maybe, in a sense, it is also an evolution? This particular story I want to experience the most. Oh oh and the music, the music! It makes half the series.

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, the boy was really frustrated with being forced to come here so your first point seems like a really legitimate reasoning.

I never explicitly mentioned the King to be Distortion to be a ‘villian’ per se, but well sorry if my earlier post sounded like I was. I agree with what you’ve to say about the King of Distortion being a ‘threat’ to the reality of people, I think that’s enough reason for Boogiepop to step in and try to keep things under control. I’m not too sure about the King of Distortion trying to do this for their own good, as I got the exact opposite impression, but I’d love to see more from this angle too.

I’m loving it thus far too and the Sound department has been superb this whole series! Can’t wait for the album to come out!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 1, 2019 4:27 PM

Apr 2018
Wow! I liked that there was some continuation from the first arc! The visuals, weirdness of this episode had some major Serial Experiments Lain vibes, really nice!
Mar 1, 2019 6:39 PM

Mar 2016
Here we go on yet another mind boggling adventure with our guy Boogiepop

This show should be renamed The Little/Many Adventures of Boogiepop xD
Mar 1, 2019 8:18 PM

Aug 2015
Teratsuki has the most 80s looking hair I've seen in a recent anime

I guess if you're building an architectural novelty that serves no purpose except for a rich guy to show off his wealth, you don't ask why it has blast shutters and a NORAD-style command center.
This is gonna be Die Hard, Boogiepop style I hope :D
Mar 1, 2019 10:14 PM

May 2015
King of Distortion be sending everyone to Dream Land. And Boogiepop herself admitted that it won't be so simple for her this time. So how will she face off against a Distortionist?

And it seems that Teratsuki Kyouichirou and King of Distortion may be the same person. So the Moon Temple is said to be something like a communications tower that connects people? Something like Yuri's Psychic Tower? Maybe it has something like Psychic Dominator...
Mar 1, 2019 10:27 PM

Jan 2011
this episode was so weird and i had a unsettling feeling something bad was gonna happen the whole way!, did this guy create some kind of crazy doomsday architectural building why are there blast shutters they didn't seem like normal ones.

and king of distortion is right haven't been this confused since the first arc,take it boogiepop saying he might not be able to protect her due to there been hundreds of people there as well being affected by the king?.
Mar 2, 2019 5:26 AM

Oct 2015
HOOfan_1 said:
Kmlshblr said:

No wonder the music in that scene reminded me of Led Zeppelin
Mar 2, 2019 5:50 AM
Jan 2019
And another mysterious entity appeared "The King of Distortion". Here we go again. By the way, I hope to see more about the Towa Organization.
Mar 2, 2019 8:15 AM

Sep 2011
And so begins a new arc, featuring some known faces who starred the first one like Takeda, Niitoki and the bow guy. This "King of Distortion" seems really powerful and dangerous, getting into people's hearts like that. By this point I'm pretty convinced that Boogiepop can deal with anything, but I'm still intrigued.
Mar 2, 2019 9:15 PM

May 2017
The previous arcs seemed much more murderous, and this one started out really sci fi. Atleast I'm getting much clearer sci fi vibes from it. The Moon Building is cool as shit. All of the weird backstory of the creator was interesting and pulled me in right away.

One thing that did confuse me was who had ownership over the building now?? That one kid with the hair said that the company who built it needed time to fix what the rich founder did, ie. built an insane art piece building without a purpose. So the company decided to make an exhibit out of it for a few days before they demolish it a month later.... I'm sure a billionaire out there in the world would pay millions for an art piece like that. Even being able to make that money back and manage bills for the up keep, if they let it be a constant exhibit. ... so why not resell it instead of letting citizens to come in and look for a few days, then demolish. Kind of weird. I guess I'm confused about the demolish part. Why bother??? Sell it and someone could make it a permanent fixture in the city???
Mar 3, 2019 5:29 PM

Jun 2015
this episode gave me major unsettling feels, perfect
Mar 7, 2019 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
An opponent even Boogiepop might have some trouble with, interesting
Mar 9, 2019 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
Well Boogiepop made her presence known real quick. So this guy might be real bad news.
Mar 9, 2019 7:18 PM

Sep 2017
Well it's clear why it's called the king of distortion. I had a feeling it wasn't actually Boogiepop speaking with Takeda through the glass. Especially after seeing Touka not even walking towards where Takeda was supposed to be. It would be strange for her to turn into Boogiepop and then lead pres into the tower like that. Turns out it was the king of distortion all along.

The king doesn't really seem evil or anything at this point, but there's still a lot to cover this arc. Thinking about it, it may have been the KoD appearing as Teratsuki (dead guy who made tower) in the beginning of the episode. Though I have no idea as to why atm.

Anyway we have some new character as usual. I'm excited to see where this goes. Now I waited a week so onto episode 15!
Mar 10, 2019 1:56 AM

Feb 2019
I have to say at first I was interested in this anime then it got boring and it gets mysterious and interesting again I dont wanna drop it when I came this far..and goddam That music on back really pisses me off its really annoying >.<""""
Mar 12, 2019 8:03 PM

Feb 2015
Takeda receives a call from Miyashita and agree to go out. A group of people is waiting for the opening of a building called "Moon Temple", a kid went to the bathroom and apparently had an encounter with the creator of the building, Kyouichirou Teratsuki. A guy called Habara arrived to the opening and encountered Shirou (from the first arc), they talked about the building and insinuated that the creator is already dead. It started to rain, Takeda was waiting for Miyashita in a cafe, and entity called the King of Distorsion appeared to him, Niitoki saw Boogiepop running and ran behind her to the building interior. A couple saw Boogiepop and Niitoki running. In the interior, the couple had a fight and the women went by her own, she had a small contact with Boogiepop, suddenly there was a very loud music and the lights turned off. A staff member of the building appeared in a restaurant with a women (possibly from his past). Niitoki was walking in a strange room, the music started and she appeared in the school with Saotome (from the first arc), after talking with him (as King of Distortion) Boogiepop appeared, apparently they got out of the illusion.

Another arc begins, this time against the king of distorsion. I was totally confused with the characters appearing, especially Shirou, that I didn't recognize, well, after that, if this arc is gonna be about personalized dreams, is gonna be really difficult to watch, with every story separated but in the same argument, OMFG.
Atlas77Jul 23, 2019 9:01 PM
Mar 15, 2019 5:24 PM

Jul 2011
I guess this arc lasts till episode 18?

Distortion as in music or in psychology terms, atleast both elements were shown. This won't be cute, very nasty indeed.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 17, 2019 10:16 AM
Apr 2016
Mixed timelines, well. It's all connected to boogiepop, and the previous characters, it all fits in perfectly. King of Distortion, huh. Interesting arc.
Mar 27, 2019 6:51 PM
Jul 2018
damn the episode started with showing with that first unknown character's face which looked so wrong and weird! o_O Mind=blown!

Okay anyway finally we got to see a opponent that worthy of challenge against Boogiepop but that still doesn't make it interesting.
Mar 28, 2019 9:03 AM

Aug 2017
I really like the psychological aspect of this show. Can Boogiepop defeat King of Distortion?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 27, 2019 12:49 PM

Dec 2018
The woman from the past of the crew dude looked like the doctor from the last arc...
Apr 11, 2:14 AM
Oct 2022
Mr.bowl says she couldn’t make it and bad boy competitor assumes she is dead, and this is a valid assumption somehow. The moon Temple will amass the information the world has to offer. A tower of unknown abilities and purpose. The building, a second Internet. Mee-Oshtuh lies about being lonely. Two structures pulling at each other. All sloping with no floors. The king of distortion will make us all golden perhaps. A tall hat that looks like a pipe. A mysterious palace of world ending proportions. It bumped the blues until it is the only thing that can be heard clearly. He sees. He is distorting everywhere and nowhere into one. But Boogiepop has heard enough.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

104 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

45 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

32 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

43 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

66 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 9, 11:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.