Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion


Mar 1, 2:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1048
Oh God the "Childhood Friend" trope is kicking in hard...brings back memories of Nisekoi once again.

The problem now is that ALL 5 sisters LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE in their teen days, and comparing that with Futaro's photo...is as indistinguishable as hell. Credits to @Farmaceut for the quintuplets photo, and by far the only lead in my head now is the eye colour. Don't press me wrong yet, just an assumption.

Yotsuba's "confession" felt so real that even if she lied about it, it certainly brought shivers. But whatever she is, she's still the type that is almost an idiot at everything, but her sense of momentarily maturity doesn't seem as striking.

With all the cards and people now in play, the last remaining episodes hopefully will reach to that conclusion.
 
Mar 1, 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 66
Futaro started to study hard after meeting one of the quints. Any theories as to why?
 
Mar 1, 4:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1121
NOW they choose to make this detail relevant instead of like two episodes ago...man...I swear reading the manga side by side while watching the anime is making me dislike the adaptation more and more; not that the source is any better either.
Don't believe the hype.
 
Mar 1, 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 2041
Futarou so cool xD. If bad boy version.
 
Mar 1, 4:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2211
The more annoying thing is the Anime won't reavel which quint is in the photo . Pretty much blue balling people who think it will


Be funny if it was yotsuba in the photo
Modified by Mattinator95, Mar 1, 6:06 AM
 
Mar 1, 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 4557
If that girl that's next to Fuutarou's old photo isn't Miku then............. REEEEEEEE lol jokes, but for real though, it deserves to be Miku!

Weekly appreciation for Miku being the best girl and soon to be, best cook!
 
Mar 1, 5:12 AM
Lustful King

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 103
manga reader here, and still no frickin clue about the person in the photo
 
Mar 1, 5:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 209
Ah finally yotsuba chapter animated, tho it looks like they skipped ichika chapter maybe we'll get that in next episode.

Weekly reminder that Nino is the best girl
 
Mar 1, 5:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 558
......why do we need that "They met in the past and liked each other back then" bit? I don't think it really adds anything and I kinda prefer the story if it's just about them growing to like each other now as opposed to old crushes.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
 
Mar 1, 5:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
shanimebib said:


Guess. Your. Quints. Nino. Miku. Itsuki. Yotsuba. Ichika.


let me guess
nino, miku, itsuki, ichika, yotsuba


who is the girl in the photo with fuutaro?
no idea, they are really look the same
 
Mar 1, 6:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1804
If Fuutaro and Miku do not end up together...well then I might give up on Romantic Comedy for a while lol.
Fall 2019 Waifus in Profile.

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me
 
Mar 1, 6:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1125
GenesisAria said:
REEEEE
The constant "who is the gonna be the real wife" baiting is triggering as hell lol!
...I wonder if there is any logic to why their hairs are so diversely and sharply coloured compared to normal...

More of Yotsuba's deep down problems finally start to show themselves as i predicted they would. She seriously lacks self confidence amongst other things.


Their adorable younger selves, i could gobble them all up <3

Plots like these tend to serve as a bit of reminder to me annoyance with the state of modern culture which pointlessly stigmatises or assumes impossible any polyamorous relationships. It's never impossible for everyone to get along, yet people shoehorn arbitrary morals into the picture as if insurmountable and absolute. I'd love to see more stories showing all the twists and turns along the way to everyone being mutually in love and together. As with any true harem plot, it's never about the guy getting a bunch of women, it's about the girls, their unique quirks and situations, and how they all interconnect, and about them finding their love, the male interest is usually more of a vessel - being singularized makes it interesting because it forces the girls to entangle their personalities more.


I homestly don't see this show as a reminder of anything, it doesn't show a plyamorous relationship and it definitely doesn't support it. The girls might have an attraction towards the teacher but he doesn't have any relationship with they other than friendship. Also Polyamorous isn't stigmatized, it is almost impossible to be able to maintain that kind of relationship in today's day and age.
 
Mar 1, 7:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 456
A really nice episode, poor Fuutarou, his stomach suffered a lot this episode, it's funny and cute how the girls tried to take care of him because of his "grave illness". That "confession" with Yotsuba though, GOTCHA! Fuutarou really thought it was real.

miost said:
Farmaceut said:

Ichika,Miku,Itsuki,Nino,Yotsuba...(just my guess)


Wonderful, it's my guess too. By their mimic and posture lol.


My guess is quite similar.
It's Ichika, Miku, Itsuki<-Reversible, Not sure which is which.->Nino, then lastly the energetic Yotsuba.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
 
Mar 1, 7:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 88
SoraSenpai said:
If Fuutaro and Miku do not end up together...well then I might give up on Romantic Comedy for a while lol.

kek
By saying that you are setting yourself for failure, so far Miku is like a nice friend for Yutarou.


I really don't care who he marry, (besides Nino because i want her so bad!) but the autor kinda messed up for himself, no matter what girl he chooses for Yotarou, PEOPLE WILL SEND HIM LETTERS in the end, the mean ones.

Wait Itsuki was favorited a lot in her profile here in Mal! People actually like her!?
xD
 
Mar 1, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7556
samsann said:
Wait Itsuki was favorited a lot in her profile here in Mal! People actually like her!? xD


Super rigged. You think she would get that many votes? Make things legit and you'd know who the most favourite is. MAL is a swarm of bots/alt accounts. And the mods don't have any control over it, unfortunately.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Mar 1, 8:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3162
Well, at least we finally got some development for Yotsuba this episode, even if that didn't exactly do much to move her beyond her archetype. But, now we have the childhood friend trope, for whatever reason, which doesn't really add anything useful and only makes things needlessly more complex.
 
Mar 1, 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
What was that?? Why didn't Fuutarou just turn and see the album? I don't read the manga so I have no idea why Fuutarou suddenly decided not to look at the album, it's one glance away from discovering they've met each other. As far as things that doesn't make any sense in this anime, this one takes the cake.

This episode is just an obvious display of a forced writing that just wants to hang the suspense.

Dropped, what a shame...
 
Mar 1, 8:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 486
shanimebib said:
samsann said:
Wait Itsuki was favorited a lot in her profile here in Mal! People actually like her!? xD


Super rigged. You think she would get that many votes? Make things legit and you'd know who the most favourite is. MAL is a swarm of bots/alt accounts. And the mods don't have any control over it, unfortunately.


Yeah, itsuki is really near the bottom on the polls and I've seen a bunch of suspicious activity on the polls as well for Rising of the Shield Hero for some of the recent episodes, even though outside of MAL the reactions are more favorable but also have more valid criticism. At this point, I'm only using MAL to follow the current anime and manga
 
Mar 1, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7556


Nice try with an alt account, fam.

On more important things:



Cannot believe that one is still rated more than this (the trends show otherwise).
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Mar 1, 8:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1804
samsann said:
SoraSenpai said:
If Fuutaro and Miku do not end up together...well then I might give up on Romantic Comedy for a while lol.

kek
By saying that you are setting yourself for failure, so far Miku is like a nice friend for Yutarou.


I really don't care who he marry, (besides Nino because i want her so bad!) but the autor kinda messed up for himself, no matter what girl he chooses for Yotarou, PEOPLE WILL SEND HIM LETTERS in the end, the mean ones.

Wait Itsuki was favorited a lot in her profile here in Mal! People actually like her!?
xD


Trust me I am well aware of this lol
Fall 2019 Waifus in Profile.

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me
 
Mar 1, 8:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
shanimebib said:
Nice try with an alt account, fam.


Wow... you're being paid to defend this show or something?
 
Mar 1, 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7556
Supersky said:
shanimebib said:


Super rigged. You think she would get that many votes? Make things legit and you'd know who the most favourite is. MAL is a swarm of bots/alt accounts. And the mods don't have any control over it, unfortunately.


Yeah, itsuki is really near the bottom on the polls and I've seen a bunch of suspicious activity on the polls as well for Rising of the Shield Hero for some of the recent episodes, even though outside of MAL the reactions are more favorable but also have more valid criticism. At this point, I'm only using MAL to follow the current anime and manga


Like the alt acc above me. Can't help with it now can we?

It was always there in the past. But recently it has just got out of hand. 500ish accounts were made just to downvote CLANNAD AS and Gintama in the past few weeks and upvote HxH. That's how MAL operates now a days.

Have been in MAL for more than a decade now. And just when I start thinking I am witnessing the worst of it, I am proved otherwise, lol.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Mar 1, 9:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
the ending gave me nisekoi flashbacks of who is the real one in the picture
 
Mar 1, 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 11272
oooh...the photo...hmm I wanna know who is that girl among the five.... so interesting
 
Mar 1, 10:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 257
That Yotsuba's scene...I really like this kind of show, because although the main genre is romance, it's not dominating and not an erotic type. And I really like the character development in this anime. Really curious about Uesugi's photo...
 
Mar 1, 10:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 862
shanimebib said:


Guess. Your. Quints. Nino. Miku. Itsuki. Yotsuba. Ichika.

Ichika,Miku,Itsuki,Nino,Yotsuba I thnk
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

 
Mar 1, 10:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2211
samsann said:
SoraSenpai said:
If Fuutaro and Miku do not end up together...well then I might give up on Romantic Comedy for a while lol.

kek
By saying that you are setting yourself for failure, so far Miku is like a nice friend for Yutarou.


I really don't care who he marry, (besides Nino because i want her so bad!) but the autor kinda messed up for himself, no matter what girl he chooses for Yotarou, PEOPLE WILL SEND HIM LETTERS in the end, the mean ones.

Wait Itsuki was favorited a lot in her profile here in Mal! People actually like her!?
xD



theirs always is no matter who ends up with who theirs always going to be people that complain luckily i like all of them . but i would be lieing if i didnt say i like miku more
 
Mar 1, 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 1137
So, it's all on Yotsuba, she was quite a bad liar, you know it was rather annoying that them basketball club them has to outsource an outsider like Yotsuba to fill in during games, can't these bimbos jaz recruit a new member.

Ya know a nice panty service would have been nice to see on Yotsuba when she is bowling in front of the basketball club
Oh ho, so Futaro was a bad boy back then and she did meet one of them quintuplets during that time........ and it looks like Nino has a thing for bad boys.
 
Mar 1, 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 88
Jk9 said:
That Yotsuba's scene...I really like this kind of show, because although the main genre is romance, it's not dominating and not an erotic type. And I really like the character development in this anime. Really curious about Uesugi's photo...


Yeah so true and is not rigged like Nisekoi, Yotarou (wait who the heck is Yotarou) Fuutarou is trying to help all sisters, i mean they really need help or else....they will drop a year for sure xD
Very rare case when the main character is really needed.
Not like harem stuff where girls drop from the sky on mc lap.
 
Mar 1, 11:16 AM
なのだ

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 4317
I thought this photo falling in their hands will make some breakthrough. I'm a bit disappointed.

Yotsuba scene was great. She got me.

Some really bad shots in this ep. Hopefully it's just this week, and not a sign of quality going down.
 
Mar 1, 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 654
Lmao I didn't expect such a great plot twist with the ending : Futaro's first love was one of the quint... it feels both frustrating and exciting to know the truth and having to watch our characters being unaware.

Every episode of this show gets me more & more excited, I'm really looking forward next weeks !
 
Mar 1, 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 236
I can't believe people are ruling out Nino as the one being in the picture simply because she didn't recognize him right away. Of course she wouldn't have! Have you guys seen the picture? Fuutarou looks completely different than he is now. So if it is Nino in that picture it's only natural she wouldn't have recognized Fuutarou right away because he's the complete opposite of what he used to be.

But in all seriousness, it's more than likely going to be Itsuki in that picture because that's just the way it goes.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
 
Mar 1, 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 4217
I can't express with words how much I like this series. I just bought first 8 japanese manga volumes.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
 
Mar 1, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 311
awesome episode as always
 
Mar 1, 1:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
DirectorK said:
I can't believe people are ruling out Nino as the one being in the picture simply because she didn't recognize him right away. Of course she wouldn't have! Have you guys seen the picture? Fuutarou looks completely different than he is now. So if it is Nino in that picture it's only natural she wouldn't have recognized Fuutarou right away because he's the complete opposite of what he used to be.

But in all seriousness, it's more than likely going to be Itsuki in that picture because that's just the way it goes.


I think it's because if Nino was the one in the photo, she would have remembered taking a picture with someone who looked like that guy.
I guess there's a chance that she forgot, or pretends to not know, or cause she's blind as we saw earlier in the show xD

I think it's likely Itsuki too, but if you look at the picture with the 5 of them as kids, the 4th girl from the left which most people identify as Nino looks most like the girl in the photo with him! ...at least to me =P
 
Mar 1, 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 88
Well everything could be solved, if Fuutarou had moved his head 180º, i mean 100º would do i think xD

DAMMIT!

Move your goddamn head man!

But...for the plot sake, stuff like that just pass through.
 
Mar 1, 1:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 924
Oh my God! Do not leave me with the doubt. Who of the 5 was who was next to Uesugi in the Photo ?. In his childhood photo almost all were the same. The only one that made a difference was Nino. LOL. I hope that girl is Miku :3, but I get the impression that it's Itsuki. Anyway, I did not imagine that Uesugi was in love with someone. I can not wait for when that photo is revealed. PD: hahaha, I died laughing when Yotsuba lied to Futaro xd.
 
Mar 1, 2:27 PM
Acid flashback

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8619
Phuck me, are they really doing the childhood friend trope? Really? Really? Could you be more cliché.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

 
Mar 1, 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 236
EvilPrez said:
DirectorK said:
I can't believe people are ruling out Nino as the one being in the picture simply because she didn't recognize him right away. Of course she wouldn't have! Have you guys seen the picture? Fuutarou looks completely different than he is now. So if it is Nino in that picture it's only natural she wouldn't have recognized Fuutarou right away because he's the complete opposite of what he used to be.

But in all seriousness, it's more than likely going to be Itsuki in that picture because that's just the way it goes.


I think it's because if Nino was the one in the photo, she would have remembered taking a picture with someone who looked like that guy.
I guess there's a chance that she forgot, or pretends to not know, or cause she's blind as we saw earlier in the show xD

I think it's likely Itsuki too, but if you look at the picture with the 5 of them as kids, the 4th girl from the left which most people identify as Nino looks most like the girl in the photo with him! ...at least to me =P

There's is a possibility that Nino doesn't remember him since childhood memories tend to be a fickle thing. Most children will only remember things that had a major impact in their lives. Fuutarou remembers the girl that became his first crush because of how much he changed after he met her. For whoever the girl is, their friendship could have been very brief and nothing significant happened between them. If that's the case, it would make sense if Nino didn't remember him.

Even though everything is pointing towards Itsuki I am secretly hoping that it is Nino, not because she's a tsundere and I'm a sucker for them but because it would be the most fitting. Think about it, Nino could have been just like Fuutarou back then before she became a spoiled brat since it's not uncommon for children to become rebellious teenagers when they get older. And that comment she made in this episode about not getting her ears pierced until her wedding has left me rather curious.

We'll have to wait and see. Maybe this anime will pull a surprise on us.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
 
Mar 1, 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2711
LiedElfen said:
GenesisAria said:
REEEEE
The constant "who is the gonna be the real wife" baiting is triggering as hell lol!
...I wonder if there is any logic to why their hairs are so diversely and sharply coloured compared to normal...

More of Yotsuba's deep down problems finally start to show themselves as i predicted they would. She seriously lacks self confidence amongst other things.


Their adorable younger selves, i could gobble them all up <3

Plots like these tend to serve as a bit of reminder to me annoyance with the state of modern culture which pointlessly stigmatises or assumes impossible any polyamorous relationships. It's never impossible for everyone to get along, yet people shoehorn arbitrary morals into the picture as if insurmountable and absolute. I'd love to see more stories showing all the twists and turns along the way to everyone being mutually in love and together. As with any true harem plot, it's never about the guy getting a bunch of women, it's about the girls, their unique quirks and situations, and how they all interconnect, and about them finding their love, the male interest is usually more of a vessel - being singularized makes it interesting because it forces the girls to entangle their personalities more.
I homestly don't see this show as a reminder of anything, it doesn't show a plyamorous relationship and it definitely doesn't support it. The girls might have an attraction towards the teacher but he doesn't have any relationship with they other than friendship. Also Polyamorous isn't stigmatized, it is almost impossible to be able to maintain that kind of relationship in today's day and age.

Polyamory is absolutely stigmatized, many people shitstorm over it, thinking you can only love 1 person at a time, as if it's some kind of finite commodity and only have enough stored for 1 person - people have to actually form free/formless love movements to support it against nay-say. Also it's not impossible even remotely, that's a social and cultural issue generated by taboos, ignorance, and narrow-mindedness reinforced by status quo and the marital tradition. I'm talking about harems in general and how is jams down everyone's throat is has to be ONE of them, can't be 2, can't be 3, can't be all, can only be one. It's the main agenda in basically every romance plot, even in VNs that let you choose routes, harem routes are often secondary, unfulfilling, weakly written, or just completely left out, in favour of focusing a single partner. They give a den of mates to choose from, and force you to pick only one; they have a bunch of people interested in a person and/or eachother, and they fight (and usually settle) with one person being "the lover". It absolutely reminds me, because of how hard it sends home that he's going to end up with ONE of them, but it's a long lasting tease as to who it's going to be, and at this point, it could be any of them, even with how hard Miku is sold, i've seen countless shits ship one girl hard as hell, only to bait and switch to the osanajimi or someshit like that in an annoying way.

Don't get me wrong, i love this show either way, that's just a personal gripe of, why can't all love interests come together? It's far from impossible, and it's not even that overly difficult to do irl, not even talking about fiction, where you get all the convenience of contrivance.

ps: all this "like as friend" vs "like as in love interest" vs vs vs... it's all bullshit, attempts to categorize and quantize that which has no quantity. Love is not something that can be measured, it's incommensurate, thus confining it to preconceptions is absurd.



shanimebib said:
Supersky said:
Yeah, itsuki is really near the bottom on the polls and I've seen a bunch of suspicious activity on the polls as well for Rising of the Shield Hero for some of the recent episodes, even though outside of MAL the reactions are more favorable but also have more valid criticism. At this point, I'm only using MAL to follow the current anime and manga
Like the alt acc above me. Can't help with it now can we?

It was always there in the past. But recently it has just got out of hand. 500ish accounts were made just to downvote CLANNAD AS and Gintama in the past few weeks and upvote HxH. That's how MAL operates now a days.

Have been in MAL for more than a decade now. And just when I start thinking I am witnessing the worst of it, I am proved otherwise, lol.
That's depressing.
Modified by GenesisAria, Mar 1, 4:24 PM
❀桜舞う空~                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
 
Mar 1, 4:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 74
My most favorited episode so far. Yotsuba was extremely cute when doing her confession. Eventhough she said it was lie, but we know what kind of person is Yotsuba. Cheerful & Honest.

Nino is also very cute. The time when she was sleeping really got me. What a perfect sleeping face! Her 'tsun' is adorable as usual.

The hint has been shown up. I wanna join a gamble about this. I bet that girl was Itsuki.
 
Mar 1, 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
samsann said:
Well everything could be solved, if Fuutarou had moved his head 180º, i mean 100º would do i think xD

DAMMIT!

Move your goddamn head man!

But...for the plot sake, stuff like that just pass through.


I know right? A person who likes to study so much and so caring towards the quintuplets to the point he wants them to enjoy the fireworks together because he learned that it's important for them, suddenly decided not to turn his head to learn about how the quintuplet's appearance looks like when they are younger.

If someone can actually explain me why this isn't a forced writing, please do so instead of unreasonably calling me an alt for posting a comment in the appropriate place. This is a discussion forum right?
Modified by Indie_S_Orilly, Mar 1, 5:10 PM
 
Mar 1, 5:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3817
shanimebib said:
DangoDa1kazoku said:

Huh. When you recommended this to me I didn’t expect it to turn into nisekoi. I’m not sure if this is good or bad.


When I was reading this manga, I also thought not that again. But that was before I fell in love with it.

Tokoya said:
But I have a question for manga readers.....In the manga, did they reveal which sister it was in the picture (I'm guessing its not Nino given what happened when she saw the picture)




Also, let me throw in some puzzle for you guys at this point as this gets crazy in the manga discussion threads:

A) Seeing her "confess", do you think Yotsuba cannot lie or just good at deceiving?
B) Do you think Nino will get her ear pierced before the wedding or not, for the bride definitely has piercings?
C) Do you think Miku will get better at cooking or continue to struggle attaining one of the brownie points of being Fuu's ideal type?
D) Do you think Ichika is good at acting given she aspires to enter the showbiz?
E) Do you think Itsuki is really the "Main" heroine, and the destined one?
F) And finally, do you think the Quint in the pic (let her refer as the Kyoto girl) is Fuutarou's first love?

Man, you guys will have it coming if you continue to judge this for what you see. :P

As for the pic I posted: the answer was already in that post. You'd have to hover and read. I cannot blame you guys but you guys will start getting them right once you read the manga!

Don't read the manga but will still use spoiler tags for my thoughts

Modified by Ragna92, Mar 1, 5:55 PM
 
Mar 1, 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7556
samsann said:
Well everything could be solved, if Fuutarou had moved his head 180º, i mean 100º would do i think xD

DAMMIT!

Move your goddamn head man!

But...for the plot sake, stuff like that just pass through.


Look at his expression. He couldn't care less about Nino wanting to show him their younger version when he just happened to recover something he holds very dearly and totally got occupied with it. At the end of everything, he is still the self-important MC who only cares enough to make sure the quints show up on the studying table.



Ragna92 said:
shanimebib said:


When I was reading this manga, I also thought not that again. But that was before I fell in love with it.





Also, let me throw in some puzzle for you guys at this point as this gets crazy in the manga discussion threads:

A) Seeing her "confess", do you think Yotsuba cannot lie or just good at deceiving?
B) Do you think Nino will get her ear pierced before the wedding or not, for the bride definitely has piercings?
C) Do you think Miku will get better at cooking or continue to struggle attaining one of the brownie points of being Fuu's ideal type?
D) Do you think Ichika is good at acting given she aspires to enter the showbiz?
E) Do you think Itsuki is really the "Main" heroine, and the destined one?
F) And finally, do you think the Quint in the pic (let her refer as the Kyoto girl) is Fuutarou's first love?

Man, you guys will have it coming if you continue to judge this for what you see. :P

As for the pic I posted: the answer was already in that post. You'd have to hover and read. I cannot blame you guys but you guys will start getting them right once you read the manga!

Don't read the manga but will still use spoiler tags for my thoughts



You've got some parts really how they would turn out while the others are quite off. In fact, some of which are still a mystery in the manga. But that's because the quints are super unprectable! Like Nino defending Fuu or Yotsuba's out of nowhere confession. I guess once the anime ends, you may wanna pick the manga up to find out.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Mar 1, 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Good episode. Animation's a bit off
Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie?
 
Mar 1, 11:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 778
Nino is growing on me.
 
Mar 2, 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7831
OMG! that girl from Fuutarou's old pic is definitely one of the quintuplets!
is that a coincidence? or actually a totally different girl not related to Nakano sisters?
4/5.
 
Mar 2, 1:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 577


I wanna bust my kids in Nino's mouth, but that's beside the point though. She's still second to Miku.

Nino being such a bitch is the main reason I like her. I hope she doesn't go too soft on me.
Modified by SJ7izm, Mar 2, 1:26 AM
 
Mar 2, 2:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5277
Guys, you know that girl from his past doesn't need to be a winner? Onodormat was promise girl.
 
Mar 2, 3:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Cute five girl's in the picture. And who girl next to Fuutarou?
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Preview MangaManga Store