Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 8 Discussion

Apr 9, 6:51 PM

Oh it's one of those destiny/fate kind of thing huh? Well I'm honestly not surprise but because of this the end result might be the usual cliché. Hope it's not and we get a different girl ending up with Uesugi

Besides that, the changing addresses scene with Itsuki got me in shambles. 'How can you sell your family just like that?" LOL. Also that fake confession seemed so real in the beginning that I thought Yotsuba really does have feeling for Uesugi. Or doesn't she? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Apr 12, 10:02 AM

WTF with Nino's eyes in the e-mail scene? lmao

Her eyes are derpy hahaha.

So, they used the "They met in the past and liked each other back then" trope.

That fake confession from Yotsuba lol.
Modified by Nurguburu, Apr 12, 11:10 AM
Life has no meaning.

Apr 13, 9:47 AM
Ah, some stuff on the MC's past...damn he was so different. Good episode.

May 23, 12:37 AM

It seems i felt some "nisekoi" vibes here, even it's not precisely same. as 5-toubun has their uniqueness itself. usually i didn't really into harem ( i really like romcom tho) but somehow i find this one attractive and interesting to me. i am really curious who the "girl" is and how this'll end.

Jun 5, 10:37 AM

I hate Yotsuba now.

Jun 27, 12:27 AM

i hope the thing with the picture comes out in this season

so mc met one of the 5 sisters before as a kid, some ppl missed it ann call it childhood friend trope/cliche, also missed that the girl in hes pic looks same as the 5 did as a kid, if anything it seem more like shuffle type of thing where they were together ferry short time
Modified by Sugram22, Jun 27, 12:35 AM

Jun 27, 12:58 AM

shanimebib said:
CookieMaster97 said:
havent read the manga. so, he doesnt know the name of the girl who was his first love?

He does. And in case you wondering who that is:

Supersky said:
wait, where did you find this trend graph?

Umm... using MAL episode 5/5s?

the way they did it i think in the series they will make her one of the quints and not some other girl, i feel that they go this route here

MH93 said:
Wow just WoooooW!!!!
This show really got me.
Episode after another, it's really unique.
Can't wait for the next week.

seems ppl missed this, they look intentical, so i believe its one of the 5 sisters, i suspect Nino

Modified by Sugram22, Jun 27, 5:05 AM

Jun 27, 5:02 AM

Sugram22 said:
shanimebib said:

He does. And in case you wondering who that is:

the way they did it i think in the series they will make her one of the quints and not some other girl, i feel that they go this route here

I don't think it will be the case. Because the anime follows the manga 95%. Also, that revelation in the second season will be important.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Aug 9, 3:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

isuzusan said:
Well the mystery childhood friend isn't Nino. 1 down, 4 to go.

Cuz she would have remenbered of him right?
That is subtle but I do hope you are wrong, since right now either Miku or Nino for me.

It is nice to see that they growned up and changed so much cuz honestly feels a bit weird to see 5 girls looking copy of one another.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store