Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 27, 8:44 AM

Mar 3, 10:10 AM

I don't think so it's the same for Magi but the author is Japanese and the authors just happen to think of something like this and I can't tell if you are joking or not but meh

✿All alone in the dark
✿Deliveries
✿My Pokemon

Mar 15, 5:38 AM
Urmm, I think you need to avoid talking about religion... I don't want any trouble happen in this anime community...😅

Mar 23, 4:38 PM

Idk y you had to include religion in this. Yes in islam it is allowed but there are non-muslim countries with polygamy allowed. Also the names are common in our world so idk y you thought that they had to be related to islam. He may have an Arabian side in his relatives so yeah. This post is dumb

Mar 24, 9:36 AM

I mean, alot of authors take inspiration from other culture(Magi=Arabic, JoJo=European, etc.)

Also, please don't bring religion into this, it'll just cause more conflict

Mar 28, 7:35 PM

Hell, I don't have to be Muslim to see the appeal in having 3 wives that get along with eachother... /s

I see where you're coming from but on the otherhand you're completely off base. Just because the author included elements and allusions from the second largest religion in the world doesn't make him a Muslim.

I have no choice except to consider this a shitpost.

Apr 19, 3:40 AM
The MC is atheist, he hates gods, he's just a perverted old man who loves big oppai, loli, and cute innocent elf, also japanese people love harem, ntr, or something like that. So, it's not.
Modified by Nabelia, Apr 19, 3:53 AM

May 9, 12:55 AM
You don't have to be a Arab to be a Muslim and wow so many guys pointing don't badmouth Islam but you yourself are stereotyping it ....

May 30, 2:08 AM

Nabelia said:
The MC is atheist, he hates gods, he's just a perverted old man who loves big oppai, loli, and cute innocent elf, also japanese people love harem, ntr, or something like that. So, it's not.

Oh c'mon. The main character is far from being an atheist. Dude has a shrine devoted to his god that he keeps secret from others!

May 30, 2:48 AM
skyUFO said:
Nabelia said:

Oh c'mon. The main character is far from being an atheist. Dude has a shrine devoted to his god that he keeps secret from others!

Damn, i forgot about his exclusive religion haha xD his god is pantsu and currently enshrined in the basement. How can i forget that xD

Thank you for correcting me. I have to correct my statement.. He was an atheist before meet Roxy, now he has his own religion and worships her holy panties. But actually, it still doesn't change anything haha xD
Modified by Nabelia, Jul 17, 10:33 AM

Jun 5, 7:40 AM
yeah, a muslim who worships Panties instead of God

tingling sensation

Jul 17, 10:12 AM
Nabelia said:

Only sadists would like ntr