Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 26, 2019 9:41 PM
Mar 2017
Without spoilers, where will the anime end in regards to the manga. Like what chapter? Thanks!
Feb 28, 2019 4:35 AM
Mar 2018
pedrobro13 said:
Without spoilers, where will the anime end in regards to the manga. Like what chapter? Thanks!

Probably the last chapter
Feb 28, 2019 5:26 AM
Jan 2018
Briandias said:
pedrobro13 said:

Most likely chapter 52
Feb 28, 2019 7:02 AM

Oct 2014
Mattinator95 said:
Briandias said:

Most likely chapter 52

No, that would be the next episode (EP22).
The final main story episode (EP23) will likely actually overtake the manga for 1 or 2 months, mostly because the manga already reorders stuff and includes content from the arc afterwards. Supposedly in the double chapter release this month, the first chapter (ch. 53) deals with Myulan & Youmu and the second one (ch. 54) ends with Rimuru meeting Hinata. I find it highly unlikely at this point that the anime would not have the LN vol. 4 epilogue included.
Feb 28, 2019 7:08 AM
Mar 2018
Grey-Zone said:
Mattinator95 said:

Most likely chapter 52

The final main story episode (EP23) will likely actually overtake the manga for 1 or 2 months, mostly because the manga already reorders stuff and includes content from the arc afterwards. Supposedly in the double chapter release this month, the first chapter (ch. 53) deals with Myulan & Youmu and the second one (ch. 54) ends with Rimuru meeting Hinata. I find it highly unlikely at this point that the anime would not have the LN vol. 4 epilogue included.

Yeah it's likely to go down that route

The question is considering the "cliffhanger" that "will" happen with this decision and also the fact that ep 24 is diablo introduction now will he get a negative review because everyone is to busy shitting on the previous ep or not

I'm kindda worried
Feb 28, 2019 7:14 AM

Oct 2014
Briandias said:
Grey-Zone said:

The question is considering the "cliffhanger" that "will" happen with this decision and also the fact that ep 24 is diablo introduction now will he get a negative review because everyone is to busy shitting on the previous ep or not

I'm kindda worried

We might get a post credit scene in EP25 (Veldora's Diary) though. Something like a flashforward to Veldora's release, maybe, as a sequel hook and a "if you want to find out about it quickly then buy the LN or wait for the manga to reach here in 10-20 months".
Feb 28, 2019 7:16 AM
Mar 2018
Grey-Zone said:
Briandias said:

I'm kindda worried

We might get a post credit scene in EP25 (Veldora's Diary) though. Something like a flashforward to Veldora's release, maybe.

I wonder though which part of the diary will they include, I mean they cannot possibly put everything that exist in the manga right? There's like what the fluff amount of content in 1 ep
Feb 28, 2019 1:42 PM
Oct 2016
THIS SERIES IS ADAPTED FROM LIGHT NOVEL DAMMIT
Mar 3, 2019 8:30 PM

Oct 2014
xFresh11 said:

Only from around EP16 onwards. Before that it was a mixture of manga and LN content that was being adaptated.
Mar 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Feb 2017
Grey-Zone said:
xFresh11 said:

Only from around EP16 onwards. Before that it was a mixture of manga and LN content that was being adaptated.

only ? ep 16 onwards ?

in the manga they didn't show nor explain us about shizu past at all u know , while in the anime they dedicated a whole ep to shizu just like in ln .
Mar 3, 2019 10:18 PM

Oct 2014
nina444 said:
Grey-Zone said:

only ? ep 16 onwards ?

in the manga they didn't show nor explain us about shizu past at all u know , while in the anime they dedicated a whole ep to shizu just like in ln .

Yes, but the part where Rimuru saves Shizu from the ant was from the manga. In the LN it was the Hobgoblin Wolf-Riders who saved the adventurers instead. So yes, it was definitly a mix of manga and LN.
Mar 3, 2019 11:05 PM

Feb 2017
Grey-Zone said:
nina444 said:

only ? ep 16 onwards ?

Yes, but the part where Rimuru saves Shizu from the ant was from the manga. In the LN it was the Hobgoblin Wolf-Riders who saved the adventurers instead. So yes, it was definitly a mix of manga and LN.

Im fairly certain the part where shizu being saved wasn't in the same episode with the episode that I was referring to tho
Mar 3, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2014
nina444 said:
Grey-Zone said:

Im fairly certain the part where shizu being saved wasn't in the same episode with the episode that I was referring to tho

No, the "Shizu's past" segments were divided throughout episodes 6, 7, and 8. The scene I am refering to was in episode 6.
Also in terms of LN, the whole Shizu encounter before Ifrit went on a rampage was non-existent, instead Rimuru meets Shizu and the adventurers in the tent for the first time and part-way in their conversation Ifrit starts going crazy immdietly.
Mar 5, 2019 11:26 PM

Jan 2014
I had been reading the manga up until now and only just noticed the anime has somehow caught up, very surprised. I only expected the anime to finish the orc lord arc at the rate it was going for the first ~5 episodes. I guess now I'll stop reading it for a bit and catch up on the anime.
Mar 6, 2019 3:47 AM
Jan 2018
Grey-Zone said:
nina444 said:

No, the "Shizu's past" segments were divided throughout episodes 6, 7, and 8. The scene I am refering to was in episode 6.
Also in terms of LN, the whole Shizu encounter before Ifrit went on a rampage was non-existent, instead Rimuru meets Shizu and the adventurers in the tent for the first time and part-way in their conversation Ifrit starts going crazy immdietly.

The adventures also didn't know about rimuru having shizu either and they didn't find out till vol 3 I don't think...
Mar 6, 2019 9:21 AM

Oct 2014
Mattinator95 said:
Grey-Zone said:

The adventures also didn't know about rimuru having shizu either and they didn't find out till vol 3 I don't think...

Yes, that's correct.
Mar 6, 2019 10:23 AM

Jan 2013
Anime is currently at chapter 51: The Queen of Spirits, but they skipped a few chapters already, anime will most likely end at Chapter 54 with a cliffhanger, even though they will most likely skip chapter 53
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Mar 6, 2019 10:33 AM

Oct 2014
beast_regards said:
Anime is currently at chapter 51: The Queen of Spirits, but they skipped a few chapters already, anime will most likely end at Chapter 54 with a cliffhanger, even though they will most likely skip chapter 53

The anime is adaptating the LN for the late episodes because they made the script long ago when the manga was still in Charybdis arc.
Myulan part obviously won't be included and there might be further differences between LN and manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

» rimuru is the bad guy

Rukasumi - Apr 11

2 by felixsifuri »»
Apr 12, 11:53 AM

» Help my fellow weebs

Lonely_kun - Apr 5

27 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 7, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

287 by iggggi »»
Apr 7, 5:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.