Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 28, 2023 12:20 PM
Jan 2023
I'm interested in your opinion on this particular type of NTR:

NTR type: Sadgore
Dominant POV: The cuck's (70% of the panel)
Subject of orbit: Early-life crisis

"I haven't seen the honorary student here for roughly 8 days, apparently I also haven't seen the new "tiktoker" for 8 days straight. But every 8 days for 8 hours at this school, I had to hear their names said together everywhere. I can't learn to talk to her for 8 whole years, but all the new kid took to socialize is by being 8 years taller than me. His dad is 80 years old, and I'm certain the son will give life the same way. The kid even gave life to the whole classroom, before his arrival everybody get life from gossiping me. At least they're not talking about me now"

"It's been 7 another days, it has been the same gossip evolving 7 times, I already can't stand it anymore. I can't even stand at all, but I will walk down 7 miles deep in the forest to isolate myself because I can. I'm usually too scared to go out at 7 PM myself, but at least nobody else visits the forest"

🚦🚧
Chrollo_YagamiJan 29, 2023 3:36 AM
Feb 17, 2023 9:29 PM
Feb 2023
honestly i have no idea why i like it. but one thing is for sure is that i enjoy the mc gets cucked but i hate the idea of me will be get cucked. some interesting stories I've read on ntr genre is where the male mc gets his revenge and the female mc begs the male mc to get back together you know.
Feb 18, 2023 10:32 AM

Apr 2022
Here’s a better question: why do people flip the fuck whenever NTR happens in a show?

It’s like the moment someone commits NTR then that anime just gets shat upon. I don’t get it. It’s not a sign of bad writing if it’s done well.

I mean even fucking Breaking Bad has NTR in it ffs.
Feb 18, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2021
I think it is because they easier get excited physically watching or reading such works. It is a psychological aspect.
Feb 18, 2023 11:06 AM

Oct 2018
Almost 4 years old.

Anyway, bro here answered his first question with the 2nd one and still we got a thread with 250+ replies.

Seriously tho why the fuck people like NTR really.
> why ntr doujins/hentai have some of the best art in hentai? 
Feb 18, 2023 11:13 AM
May 2022
I don't mind got NTR, I don't hate it. From my perspective it is another rabbit hole of plot that is so interesting, tho. 

Let's say  A and B are couple, and B is cheated to C
A lot of interesting in writing and plot  perspective, for example:

• how A and B became a couple?
  • Why B cheat?
  • Is there any pressure from outside that B cannot break up the current couple? 
  • do the C knows that the B already has couple? 
  • How the B and C relationship is revealed? did A caught them? or B try to tell A? or B just break up with A for no reason and then directly to C, so A is suspicious between B and C?
  • how do B explain and resolve the problem with A?
  • what is the relationship between the A and C? 
  • what is the the character reaction and aftermath?
  • who is the wrong part?  what do they learn from this? 

A lot of potential writing and story wise. The writer can expand and more development  and the reader is interested to know more.

I am a big fan of Yandere and you know a lot of crazy and interesting writing of the Yandere character. The plot varies from stalking, doing questionable things and even committed a crime. 

Feb 18, 2023 2:14 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
deg said:
because people like being a cuck i guess the ultimate masochists

They are masochist but No way they are the ultimate..
some people even do it out of necessity like they can't do it themselves or because they are bored of their partner..or they just like watching rather than play the part.
A lot of people are now in open marriages...

Ultimate masochists are the demented ones who eat shit

Oct 5, 2023 9:41 PM
Oct 2023
I guess for NTR a lot of people know what it's like to be cheated on. It hurts immensely and has ruined a lot of relationships. So when people come across NTR material it brings back those painful feelings.
Oct 5, 2023 10:07 PM

Feb 2021
Because NTR is the best, simple as that.
Oct 7, 2023 10:26 AM
Jan 2021
Ntr is irritating because it emulates real women but i want escapeism not more of the real shit.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Why were children’s anime dubs so unappreciated?

funtime43_tr - Today

20 by FanofAction »»
25 seconds ago

» Do you find how the anime community finds something to be edgy annoying?

vasipi4946 - 52 minutes ago

4 by Lhundrup »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » From what side of the neck do you enjoy being bitten by your vampire master?

Catalano - 6 hours ago

8 by Lucifrost »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - 1 hour ago

3 by SnipeStrike »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Yesterday

121 by neolucaman »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.