Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2019 9:45 AM

Dec 2011
I legit saw this update and was like, "WTF?! IS THE STORY FINALLY GOING TO CONTINUE?!?!?!?"

And it's a damn recap...

I got played hard... One of my favorite sci fi anime... hell... one of my favorite sci fis period.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I want a Lafiel figure...
Mar 2, 2019 8:05 AM

Jul 2008
Time rewatch the whole series via recap movies I guess
Mar 4, 2019 2:20 PM

Dec 2011
I'd rather just rewatch the series.... and I might... cause I love it.
Mar 6, 2019 4:35 AM

May 2016
Draconalis said:
I legit saw this update and was like, "WTF?! IS THE STORY FINALLY GOING TO CONTINUE?!?!?!?"

And it's a damn recap...

I got played hard... One of my favorite sci fi anime... hell... one of my favorite sci fis period.

I freaked out as well. Jinto has got to be one of the best characters ever written.
"I will become his world and will make him my world" - You really should know who said this.

"Firing at unarmed citizens is a feat that those without courage and a chivalrous spirit simply cannot accomplish." - Oskar von Reuenthal

"No way Spirited Away is better than Akira. NO WAY." - Kanye West
Mar 20, 2019 8:49 AM

Dec 2011
Lease_of_Life said:
Draconalis said:

And it's a damn recap...

I freaked out as well. Jinto has got to be one of the best characters ever written.

I wouldn't go that far... but he's certainly well written. It's their chemistry and they way they interact with eachother that I love so much. Either by themselves doesn't make for a whole experience in my opinion.
Aug 25, 2019 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
another seikai fan yay, this has to be my fav franchise on this entire website.
recap is better than nothing at least
Aug 25, 2019 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
RedPlaty said:
another seikai fan yay, this has to be my fav franchise on this entire website.
recap is better than nothing at least

I wouldn't be so upset if I could at least keep reading the novels.... but those aren't localized either. :(
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.