Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: How deep?

Feb 24, 4:15 PM

I have travelled deeper in the hole I belive was acceptable but even if I have had my fluffy white Tail dirtied I can say that I have emerged enlightened. As in "anime is a hobby I enjoy and am not stopping", pretty deep right?

Feb 24, 5:37 PM

Nowadays I just watch animu with cute girls. How deep is that?

Feb 24, 6:03 PM
Blade Runner

Like, what even is sunlight? o-o
A.K.A I've watched a lot...
Life's too short to define it by mistakes.

Feb 24, 6:07 PM
ASaid99 said:
I've completed less than 100 anime. Im still a casual

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, you weeb

Animuwu not even owonce

Feb 24, 6:08 PM
ThatRazorGuy said:
Well I do moderate an anime forum, so I'd say I'm pretty deep into it.

I'm sorry ma'am it's terminal
rest in OwO

Feb 24, 6:09 PM
Rule of thumb, if you have waifus is to late for you, you are past the point of no return

Feb 24, 6:11 PM

GlennMagusHarvey said:
TeriTeri said:
I'm just a finger deep ? Perhaps..
I do listen to J-pop and I play japanese games.
I have a list of anime/J-pop songs I like...listed in order by the key the music is in. How deep in am I?

Who knows ?? Probably deeper than me ? :)
Also.. can you recommend me a song ?

Feb 24, 6:17 PM

seriously tho

how cute r the rabbits xD

im willing to go deeper :3

Feb 24, 6:19 PM

I been watching anime even as a kid uf you count Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon, and Yugioh. I did not get into more niche stuff, and english subbed anime until middle school. I think I am pretty deep in it so far, but I still have older classics to watch like Kenshin, Space Battleship Yamamoto, and more.

Feb 24, 6:31 PM

TeriTeri said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:
I have a list of anime/J-pop songs I like...listed in order by the key the music is in. How deep in am I?

What are you in the mood for?

If you just wanna relax with a tropical atmosphere: Maico - "I SEE YOU"

If you want something lyrical and melancholy: Ayumi Hamasaki - "Wishing"

If you want something to stir you to action: Aya Ikeda and Mayu Kudo - "HEART GOES ON"

If you want something that's just really, unreservedly, happy: Rie Murakawa - "Tiny Tiny"

Lemme know if you can't find any of them.

Feb 24, 6:45 PM

So deep that I have abandon all hope of ever getting out, but its ok. I chose this life :)

Feb 24, 7:10 PM
I'm not very deep yet.

It's only a matter of time before something completely tips me over the edge and I fall so far that, when I hit the bottom, parts of my DNA shatter, rendering me a fundamentally changed person, for better or for worse.

The root of all suffering is attachment.

And then I will move on to some other thing to absorb myself in, I'd imagine.

I don't suffer.

ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES ARE PURELY IMAGINED.

"I need a saga.

What is my saga?

It's forum posts for the deaf.

You can't even hear it!"

Feb 24, 7:55 PM
Seen some stuff like Pokemon and beyblade as a kid but wasn't sure where it came from.
Got hooked on dragonballz when Toonami aired it (it aired a little layer in the UK) then went down the rabbit hole to find more stuff like it, it's been half my life and I'm 30 before long

I'm pretty sure everyone whose been watching anime since early 2000's can now call themselves mole rats

Feb 24, 8:02 PM

i would have to say less than i was previously. ive been barely watching anime, probs none over the last year and i guess im kinda watching one now, anohana, it's getting good, so i might maybe have gotten myself back into anime again, but it's defs and on and off relationship with anime lol

Feb 24, 8:04 PM

I got thrown in once I watched Kampfer when I was 9 or so. Now, I'm deep in the trash harem stuff, but honestly I've been going back up the hole recently as I want to actually watch stuff that's airing

Feb 24, 8:11 PM
Vecko said:
About 4 years ago I only watch main stream anime, now I'm watching obscure moe anime, trying to learn how to draw anime style, and posting on a fucking anime forum.

I’d say I’m pretty deep, but I still have a long way to go compared to some people lol. Btw can you recommend any obscure moe anime?

Feb 24, 8:33 PM

Vecko said:
About 4 years ago I only watch main stream anime, now I'm watching obscure moe anime, trying to learn how to draw anime style, and posting on a fucking anime forum.

You have Nanachi as Avi, you should know how things are. Once you descend into the Abyss/Rabbit Hole that is called Anime, there's no turning back, you can only descend deeper in

Feb 24, 8:38 PM

I've seen 2000+ anime so probably neck deep.
"Should I be concerned over the obvious delight our daughter takes in the ultra-violence?"
"It's genetic"
-Red Arrow to Cheshire (Young Justice)

Feb 24, 8:44 PM

Three years ago I remember thinking to myself "What is anime?" as I sat down to watch FMAB that I had happened to stumble across, now I am a hopeless cancer on society that refuses to do anything with my free time except to fall deeper into the rabbit hole.

Feb 25, 7:33 AM

I'd still say I've only scratched the surface, I'm mostly trying to watch the popular anime before I go into some of the more obscure titles. There's just too much anime I haven't seen yet to warrant me trying more niche anime and obscure stuff imo.

Feb 25, 7:52 AM

I'm just getting started with the genre.

Feb 25, 8:00 AM
I've danced around it for years and then on a whim started doing a podcast about anime with a friend so I don't think I get to say I'm dancing around it anymore. So I'm more getting thrown in the deep end by my friend but I'm not fighting it

Feb 25, 8:14 AM
i guess i go in and out?
usually i watch anime on daily basis to pass time but sometimes i would lock myself home watching anime all day and sometimes i would go for over a month without watching a single episode.
i am learning to draw(tho i want to draw real stuff aswell), i don't have any anime related products and i want to learn japanese but thats due to the fact that i like to learn languages (i speak 3 so far), i want to go to japan bc their culture is quite interesting (don't wanna live there tho), i had a period when i would speak some japenese words instead of saying it in my language but i don't do that anymore and i don't talk about anime with people who don't watch it.
idk if that count as deep or no, you judge.

Feb 25, 9:47 AM

Well, at least I'm not deep enough to be a degenerate, so I got that going for me!

Feeling: Happeh
Watching: Inuyasha
Eating: Two eggs w/maple, two hawaiin toasts w/ strawberry jelly & butter
Drinking: Coffee w/ sweet cream & ground cinnamon
Reading: The Wizard's Daughter

Feb 25, 9:50 AM
I've seen about 30% of the anime listed on MAL, so I'm about 30% into the rabbit hole I'd say :>

Listen, everybody wants change, don't nobody want to change though
don't nobody want to pray, till they got something to pray for
now everybody's gonna die, but don't everybody live though

Feb 25, 11:26 AM

compare to some on this site im still only finger deep. compared to anyone i know in real life im miles in lol

Feb 25, 11:31 AM

I watched Anime actively for about 2 years now only started watching the seasonal shit for a year but i don't think i will quit watching anime ever so i will only go deeper from here
SUB 2 Pewdiepie

Feb 25, 11:33 AM

i don't think i'm that big of a fan, especially compared to some of the people on here, but i guess i do post on a degenerate fucking anime forum site.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Feb 25, 11:46 AM

At this point, I prolly have over 5k anime pics/gifs on my computer.

Feb 25, 11:49 AM
Watching for only almost 5 years 700+ anime and 500+ manga completed

Feb 25, 12:05 PM

I was in pretty deep for a while, now I'm inching my way back in

Nya? :3

Feb 25, 12:15 PM

It's not a rabbit hole, it's a black hole. Its deepness is infinite and there is no way back

Feb 25, 12:20 PM

I would say pretty deep, but not so deep that I couldn't get out if I wished. In fact I regularly don't watch anime for a time. Although I suppose some of my anime-related habits would remain, but I don't see that as an issue. Nonetheless, I suppose it's deep enough to have affected me significantly. Many of things I do are in some way anime related, and I would say that I have seen a fair share of anime already. I get most of the puns and jokes even for shows that I didn't watch (and I also watched many of them), so I suppose I'm also deep enough in anime community.

Feb 25, 3:18 PM

My adventure has only just begun...

Feb 25, 3:22 PM

I'm so far down the rabbit hole I'll never find my way out-nor do I want to.
Life Is Short But Intense.

Feb 25, 3:24 PM

I have an account here, need I say more?
"No matter who you are, you have strengths and weaknesses based on your character. A king has his own strengths... a chef has his unique ones as well. That's what it means to live." - DIO

Feb 25, 3:28 PM

as long as the hole is clear enough for me to watch it it's fine

Feb 25, 3:43 PM

TeriTeri said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Daisuke Hasegawa & Karen Aoki - “Great Days”
Goose House - “Hikaru Nara”
Anything by Utada Hikaru
"No matter who you are, you have strengths and weaknesses based on your character. A king has his own strengths... a chef has his unique ones as well. That's what it means to live." - DIO

Feb 25, 4:07 PM

I've been an Anime fan since childhood but it's not something I revolve my life around right now. It's probably due to me becoming more of an adult.

Back when I was a teen I'd watch anything and everything but my tastes have definitely become sophisticated over the years. Really the only Anime I'm looking forward to this year is One Punch Man Season 2. My Hero Academia 4th as well, but I'd say overall I prefer that One Punch Man. Lol

Feb 25, 5:26 PM

well i’ve completed over 100 anime, i hang out on fucking anime forums, i’m deemed as a fuckin weeaboo to all my friends, so I’m not a casual, but my whole life isn’t anime and i still have other hobbies that i actually do more often. you decide how deep i am.

Feb 25, 10:29 PM

Power level 1 me would have said it's all about how much anime have you seen.

Current power level me will say it's not about that (well it still is but that's on the back burner now), it's more about knowing about the industry, the history of anime and the folks behind it.
Modified by Cabron, Feb 25, 10:33 PM
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

Feb 25, 10:33 PM

what a fuckin retarded invalid poll.

where the fuck is the NECK-DEEP! option

Feb 25, 11:15 PM

Anime only puts you about knee deep. On the other hand just buying a dakimakura is worth 1000 series of depth. I do believe I've done most anime things. I don't really watch actual anime anymore, but I do feel like I consume it every day with VNs and such. I do have some merch and imported games too.

Feb 25, 11:48 PM

Started in early 2017...and now
2.3k+ episodes
playing a bunch of visual novels/jrpg's
and been making amv's non-stop for a year and a half now as well

i'd say im pretty far down mate and only falling deeper

Feb 26, 2:05 AM
なのだ

I have a dakimakura and name my cities in strategy games after anime girls. Does that answer your question?

Feb 26, 2:31 AM

Not as deep as I could be. I mean I've been watching for a while and my completed list isn't even in the thousands yet.

Feb 26, 2:39 AM

6 feet deep into the anime rabbit hole

Feb 26, 3:33 AM

I think I just saw a grandfather clock swinging by. I am still gently falling but I have been doing so since childhood and I am lovin' it :-)

Please support KyoAni!

Feb 26, 7:13 AM
Deep in the rabbit hole , now I watch some old anime but also I read manga , that's nice to be in the hole .
I wanna go deeper

Feb 26, 10:25 AM
i watch whatever i think is good. usually something that is somewhere high on the myanimelist top anime section

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »