Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: How deep?

Feb 26, 10:58 AM

Well i kinda took a break from y'know Boku No Hero and such, then watched DitF, then got my phone taken away for reasons, then before i knew it i got re-addicted to anime, but in an entirely new front, Everyday now im updating MAL, watching every seasonal anime i have time for, and consuming as much media as i can, it truly amazing. Plus im posting on anime forums now so... yeah

Feb 26, 11:24 AM

Vecko said:
About 4 years ago I only watch main stream anime, now I'm watching obscure moe anime, trying to learn how to draw anime style, and posting on a fucking anime forum.
I would like to see your drawings 😌 where can I look at them ? If its ok for you?

I cant stop myself .. I ve always loved anything with drawings I ve heard anime but I thought. i wouldnt lime it(oh boy I was never this wrong in my life ) anyway so I watched most of the disney movies and I wanted something with great plot mature si I decided to watch shows like vikings etc then I got bored and started looking something with drawings and now I wish I ve started watching anime sooner.. Now I cant stop myself😁😁

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Modified by DeadlyRaven, Feb 26, 1:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 26, 11:52 AM

I still consider myself a casual since I have no clue about the majority of the currently airing series.

Feb 26, 4:20 PM

Elakir said:
Vecko said:
About 4 years ago I only watch main stream anime, now I'm watching obscure moe anime, trying to learn how to draw anime style, and posting on a fucking anime forum.
I would like to see your drawings 😌 where can I look at them ? If its ok for you?

I cant stop myself .. I ve always loved anything with drawings I ve heard anime but I thought. i wouldnt lime it(oh boy I was never this wrong in my life ) anyway so I watched most of the disney movies and I wanted something with great plot mature si I decided to watch shows like vikings etc then I got bored and started looking something with drawings and now I wish I ve started watching anime sooner.. Now I cant stop myself😁😁

Sorry I'm too embarrassed to show my current art. I think my art at 10 were even better than now. I'll PM you when I get some confidence, though it may take a year or two lol.
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT

Feb 26, 7:35 PM
Anime is Love!

I wish there was a neck deep option lol I used to watch anime all the time in high school but stopped when I went to college and recently, almost 10 years later have fallen madly in love with anime again. I honestly forgot how much anime can make you feel and I think that is what is missing from a lot of mainstream shows today.

I love it so much I have an Instagram and Twitter dedicated to anime, and I am going to be starting a podcast soon! lol

Feb 26, 10:04 PM
Been into anime since childhood. Watched the original Pokemon, the original Yu-Gi-Oh, watched Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Z Kai, watched Inuyasha and a little bit of Detective Conan

Stopped for some odd years, watched Death Note when I was 13/14/15 years old, stopped again until 2 and a half years ago, been watching anime more regularly, ever since.

I watch a lot of different demographics, watch a lot of different genres. I haven't completed a lot of anime, compared to some people. (I tend to just watch whenever I want too).

So I'd say I'm pretty far into anime.

Feb 27, 1:41 AM

Vecko said:
Elakir said:

Sorry I'm too embarrassed to show my current art. I think my art at 10 were even better than now. I'll PM you when I get some confidence, though it may take a year or two lol.
oh I see well I hope you find ur confidence and I hope you wont quit drawing cuz you think you suck I really undearstand you as someone who has 0 confidence well keep up the good work and do what you like ❤
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 28, 7:08 PM
thot patrol

I've only completed about 50 anime series in total, which was a lot in my book but according to other people on MAL, it's not :(
So until I hate idk like 100+ completed, I wouldn't consider myself elbow deep

Feb 28, 7:14 PM

Buying Monogatari LN's is about as far as I have gotten, although I do plan on buying the whole series at some point.

I wish the KnK novels had an English print; would immediately buy the whole series if it did

I would buy the Berserk mangas but I'm not made of money so.... (and god knows when Miura is going to finish the damn series already)

Feb 28, 7:18 PM

Somewhere in between. Probably a bit more so in the elbow category.
"Allow me to teach you something useful."
"I really hate violence."

Feb 28, 7:19 PM

Maneki-Mew said:
I actually bought funiture to live in this rabbit hole.

Yay I'm not alone <3 <3

I'm so deep I have a separate savings account where I save for waifu purchases.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]