Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 24, 2019 9:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My dude Eugeo said it's time to smash lol
Feb 24, 2019 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
CARR74 said:
Made-In-Heaven said:

I think that's a bad comparison. Kirito himself was very weak willed too and you know what helped him to become stronger mentally? His girlfriend Asuna, without her he already would've committed suicide. Eugeo on the other hand had no one he could talk to because his family gave no crap about him and for the next years he had to live with the guilt alone while Kirito's family loved him dearly.
Eugeo was used to not talk to anyone about his deepest problems and because he blames himself he didn't say a word to Kirito because he didn't want to "bother" him even though Kirito would never have seen this as bothersome.

I personally also don't see the issue of being weak willed, that's human and admitting your own weakness and ask for help is a sign of strength in my eyes. We aren't robots after all.
Yeah, you do have a point. But I didn’t really like Kirito too, you know. Comparing Kirito to Eugeo is like comparing a rat to a cockroach (respectively), 😂😂😂😂😂

I thought you like Kirito. Rat? Cockroach? You really don't like them xD
Feb 24, 2019 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
For 18 episodes I was wondering why Alicization was considered the best part of SAO. Now I understand why. Great stuff!

Dont be too hard on Eugeo guys, when Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade offers you her love, you dont say no.
And damn Pontifex was hot. You could make a religion out of this. Lenny face.

Alice looked smaller than usual when she hugged Kirito, I guess it would be weird if she was bigger in that moment but still, she is always portrayed as tall.

Now I wish the anime did not SKIP THE ENTIRE CHARACTERIZATION of the LN. Seriously, this could have been amazing if they kept the character part. I might actually read it (lol as if)

What can I say, Im definitely hyped for the next episodes.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 24, 2019 12:28 PM

Mar 2017
Alice believes Kirito's story. I wonder what happened to her eye afterward.
And boy Eugeo is getting brainwashed.
That ending song was precious.
Feb 24, 2019 12:32 PM

Sep 2009
WOW I'm so disappointed by Eugeo not gonna lie.
I get it he's getting brainwashed and his insecurities are being taken advantage of but still why's he so weak without Kirito .___.

Love is important and all but why does it seem as if he was in such a need of love anyway.
His character was being portrayed as being kind and helpful and so people generally treated him very well in return.
To top it of he has Kirito aka bro number one by his side he's never even lonely -.-

Feb 24, 2019 12:34 PM
Jul 2017
thebrentinator24 said:
Damn, Eugeo got totally mind-fucked at the end there.

Also, lets be honest, I'm pretty sure he wasn't using any Core Protection with the Administrator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love and hate this so much at the same time
Feb 24, 2019 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
One breaks free.....and another fills in that spot very quickly. I'm happy and frustrated at the same time, I won't deny.

Alice was strong enough to try and abandon her Integrity Knight mission and although the system alert cropped up in her eye, she was able to overpower it and finally broke free. Great job! =D

Sadly, Eugeo is caught himself in a spider's web of a mess. As he has a mental struggle as to whether or not he should use his knife to kill the sleeping Quinella, said person herself wakes up at that moment.

Even more annoyingly, the bitch was successful in manipulating Eugeo's mind and was able to block off the voices of Tiese, Alice and Kirito out of his mind with a firewall-type protection.

Then, she strips naked and Eugeo fully goes along with her words to remove core protection. I know that she's a bitch here, but her body was smoking hot and despite the risks, I'm a little jealous of Eugeo cuddling up to her right now! XD

Nice use of the different ED song from ReoNa for this episode. =)
Feb 24, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2008
I feel like these past couple episodes would have been so much better if Kirito and Eugeo's roles were swapped.
Feb 24, 2019 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
Meruru-tan said:
I get it he's getting brainwashed and his insecurities are being taken advantage of but still why's he so weak without Kirito .___.

Love is important and all but why does it seem as if he was in such a need of love anyway.
His character was being portrayed as being kind and helpful and so people generally treated him very well in return.
To top it of he has Kirito aka bro number one by his side he's never even lonely -.-

The anime skipped his family issues and he wasn't treated well in general. Only Tiese and Kirito care about him (and the other Alice).
Feb 24, 2019 1:45 PM

Apr 2016
i really loved this episode, i’m impressed to how excellent was the end part, the combination of images and music was perfect and it really moved me. I love Eugeo, his characterization impressed me from the start and for this he became one of my favourites characters. Well done!
Feb 24, 2019 2:26 PM
Feb 2019
Hey do you know where I can read the light novels ?
Feb 24, 2019 4:32 PM
Sep 2016
TanyA12 said:
Hey do you know where I can read the light novels ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/swordartonline/wiki/ln_archive

heres a link to the LNs with a password and username

I have a reading order to the LNs with the side stories on my blog.
Feb 24, 2019 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
I actually hate Eugeo more then Kirito. JFC what an idiot
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 24, 2019 9:20 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
I really thought he was going to break free of that mind manipulation. My heart goes out to him... who knew he was suffering so hard. Tbh, Selka loves him but I guess she's not relevant. The music really slapped me in the face though. Seeing him break was one thing, but that song .... was no. That was mean;-; my heart
Feb 24, 2019 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
SoraSenpai said:
I actually hate Eugeo more then Kirito. JFC what an idiot

His character got shafted in the anime version. They didn't bother to include the part where his family situation was explained in more details. He's an unloved child and always had to give something in return to even get a tiny bit of his parents' attention who always neglected him in favor of his older brothers and wasted his money that's why he fell into Quinella's trap.
I don't like to constantly repeat things but seeing how badly the anime treated his character I feel a bit obligated to do it. The more understanding reactions from most novel readers who don't blame him one bit compared to anime fans speak volumes.
removed-userFeb 25, 2019 11:49 AM
Feb 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Dec 2016
Made-In-Heaven said:
His character got shafted in the anime version. They didn't bother to include the part where his family situation was explained in more details. He's an unloved child and always had to give something in return to even get a tiny bit of his parents' attention who always neglected him in favor is his older brothers and wasted his money that's why he fell into Quinella's trap.
I don't like to constantly repeat things but seeing how badly the anime treated his character I feel a bit obligated to do it. The more understanding reactions from most novel readers who don't blame him one bit compared to anime fans speak volumes.

That make sense because the end of this episode had me scratching my head. Really didn't see where the whole manipulation angle was supposed to have come from; it's been so long since the series started I couldn't remember if there had been some kind of setup.

Very baffling decision given that they have had more than enough time to establish backstory for these characters.
Feb 24, 2019 10:43 PM
Jul 2018
SSL443 said:
Made-In-Heaven said:
His character got shafted in the anime version. They didn't bother to include the part where his family situation was explained in more details. He's an unloved child and always had to give something in return to even get a tiny bit of his parents' attention who always neglected him in favor is his older brothers and wasted his money that's why he fell into Quinella's trap.

That make sense because the end of this episode had me scratching my head. Really didn't see where the whole manipulation angle was supposed to have come from; it's been so long since the series started I couldn't remember if there had been some kind of setup.

Very baffling decision given that they have had more than enough time to establish backstory for these characters.

I agree it was a stupid choice. Selka did say he's lonely but that was easy to forget and still doesn't make up for the lost information. Now Eugeo gets undeserved hate and this annoys me to no ends because it easily could've been avoided with just a short flashback scene where they show how his family treated him and how he still wanted to be in good terms with them despite of this. I guess the Operator girl and explaining Bercouli's skill were more important to them. *sigh*
Feb 24, 2019 10:46 PM
Sep 2018
Low-key cried. That was so depressing. Watching Eugeo getting manipulated like that. The stripping was honestly well handled as in it didn't draw away from the scene. Wow this episode, man. Also the part where his friends reach out to him but are blocked out by the triangle is really well done. The new ED is amazing and perfectly timed into the ending scene. Dang. Really good episode. Also the part with Alice accepting Kiritos words and going against her programming was well done. They doing a good job at starting to humanize Alice. Solid episode. 10/10
Feb 24, 2019 11:17 PM
Mar 2018
So this the best part of SAO? Jesus...
Feb 25, 2019 12:22 AM

Dec 2012
REMOVE CORE PROTECTION (Condom)
Doesn't Matter, Had Sex!

Feb 25, 2019 1:36 AM
Nov 2017
Worst season ever among all the seasons...even school days was better than this.
Feb 25, 2019 5:26 AM

Feb 2018
Administrator so cute,Eugeo almost falling love with administrator.Alice x Kirito xD.
Feb 25, 2019 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
when I see the high rating of this EP I lose fate in the anime community
just smh

Feb 25, 2019 7:41 AM

Sep 2017
Donnawan said:
Hmmmm this is good...
CURSE THAT HAIR SENSORSHIT
Feb 25, 2019 7:56 AM

Sep 2017
Made-In-Heaven said:
SSL443 said:

I agree it was a stupid choice. Selka did say he's lonely but that was easy to forget and still doesn't make up for the lost information. Now Eugeo gets undeserved hate and this annoys me to no ends because it easily could've been avoided with just a short flashback scene where they show how his family treated him and how he still wanted to be in good terms with them despite of this. I guess the Operator girl and explaining Bercouli's skill were more important to them. *sigh*
totally agree with u, that elevator girl and shit talking with other knights while clashing was just useless. That asuna scene in ep 17 was useless af. They almost cut every interesting part like battle w/ fanatio that should be more bloody and eugeo's family backstory. But what we can say? it 5-6 episodes more to reach the 1st half of Alicization arc, hope they will make the rest especially the final battle good enough
Feb 25, 2019 10:53 AM
Jul 2012
I genuinely thought Eugeo was going to resist her due to all the voices in his head telling him no. This is a surprising development, though I kind of feel like what's going to happen next is obvious:

>Kirito and Alice enters Administrator's room
>Administrator orders Eugeo to kill Kirito & Alice
>Kirito is surprised but fights.
>Alice takes over somehow and Kirito ends up fighting Administrator instead.

Something might happen before Kirito and Eugeo meet each other again, but I think what I wrote above will eventually happen. I don't know what's going to happen afterwards though.

No spoilers please~! I just wanted to share my thoughts lol.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Feb 25, 2019 12:19 PM
Aug 2017
And that kids is why you should never remove protection no matter how much she tells you to.
Feb 25, 2019 12:27 PM

Sep 2011
And thus Kirito Blanco completes his translation into a fuccboi bad guy all because he was afraid Kirito prime aka Kirito Bkack was going to steal his waifu.

Sasuga Reki Kawahara the king of hack writers.
Feb 25, 2019 1:24 PM
Sep 2016
Its actually explained how Eugeo was unloved as a child by his family who only valued his older siblings and forced him into the job of cutting down the Giga Cedar due to established unquestioned tradition in their village. The tree that was leaching out all the minerals from the soil in Rulid and would take 18 generations to chop down that they placed the burden of cutting down on his shoulders. That in addition to growing up in an area of the north where farming was hard (as he came from a family of farmers) and the forces of the Dark God Vector loomed over the horizon had an effect on Eugeo. But even being the runt of the family and a commoner Alice still stood by him and they even made a pact to protect each other when they were older despite the circumstances.

Of course he is going to be hurt by her absence and doubt her after all this time. He was always vulnerable to being hurt. Quinella, being practically an all seeing all knowing god knew she would be able to corrupt his fluctlight knowing this. The first chapter in the LN Alicization arc that was adapted into the first episode contains around 90 pages worth of info that would help explain his situation. The likes of which are meaningful and add to his character development.
-Mooners-Feb 25, 2019 1:49 PM
Feb 25, 2019 1:28 PM
Sep 2016
Do not blame the author for A1 Pictures inability to explain character motives and world building by cramming entire 100-ish page chapters worth of info into a single episode. I rest my case.
-Mooners-Feb 25, 2019 1:47 PM
Feb 25, 2019 1:58 PM
Sep 2018
Meruru-tan said:

Its because of some Eugeo backstory that the anime skipped on. Growing up, Eugeo was the neglected child, and had to "earn" any and all attention from his parents and brothers. He thinks that to be loved, you have to do something in return. Which is why the Administrator was an easy time using his weaknesses against him. Also why she could get into his head using his family as a key example. His parents would spend his wages and he'd only be getting dry bread, but even with all his negative circumstances, Alice stuck with him and they had the pact to protect each other.
Feb 25, 2019 2:36 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Shawnblaze said:
Worst season ever among all the seasons...even school days was better than this.

You logged in, in your fake account, totally blank, and this is your first forum comment...

Trolls these days are soo pitiful, I feel sad for you folks.
Feb 25, 2019 2:39 PM
Sep 2016
Playcool said:
Shawnblaze said:

You logged in, in your fake account, totally blank, and this is your first forum comment...

Trolls these days are soo pitiful, I feel sad for you folks.

Preach it brother!
Feb 25, 2019 4:12 PM
Dec 2018
Meanwhile Asuna watching kirito from real world

Better have explanation kirito or you will in danger from Asuna
Feb 25, 2019 4:22 PM

Apr 2018
I don't blame eugeo, quinella is hot af. Nobody would resist that.
Feb 25, 2019 5:34 PM
Sep 2016
DeathHero001 said:

She just lost an eye after breaking the Taboo Index and realising she was betrayed by the people she dedicated her life to serving. She is clearly in an intense amount of pain. Kirito is trying to calm her down and give her some piece of mind..
Feb 25, 2019 5:41 PM
Dec 2018
GrandWizardLamp said:
DeathHero001 said:

She just lost an eye after breaking the Taboo Index and realising she was betrayed by the people she dedicated her life to serving. She is clearly in an intense amount of pain. Kirito is trying to calm her down and give her some piece of mind..

Yeah i know but if someone especially your lover see you hug another girl. Of course it will shocked her and jealous. Well it was only a joke because no way asuna can monitoring kirito especially in accelerated mode.
Feb 25, 2019 8:43 PM
Jun 2017
CHEATING IS REAL!!! HAHAHA

Kirito x Alice - the HUG moment!!! while alice has been convinced already by kirito about what they are fighting for, that SYSTEM ALARM POPS UP ON EYE OF ALICE, then they have some hug moments... they sure looks being close to each other. while eugeo thinks of alice, Alice sure is with kIRITO. hahaha

Pontifex x eugeo- the pain Eugeo felt has been taken advantage by pontifex and thus give her body to him. hahaha

and now Eugeo will become an integrity knight... hahaha...

anyways im so excited about next episode...
Feb 26, 2019 12:05 AM
Feb 2015
Eugeo falling for booby traps
Feb 26, 2019 1:17 AM
Jan 2018
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
And thus Kirito Blanco completes his translation into a fuccboi bad guy all because he was afraid Kirito prime aka Kirito Bkack was going to steal his waifu.

wow out of all that happens in that scene that what you clung too
Feb 26, 2019 1:55 AM

Sep 2011
Mattinator95 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

wow out of all that happens in that scene that what you clung too

Yeah, it was the funniest joke in the episode.
Feb 26, 2019 2:27 AM

Dec 2013
I can’t blame Eugeo for being seduce...
Feb 26, 2019 7:01 AM
Jun 2017
Didn't feel convincing, it's like the writers wrote themselves into a corner on how to get Eugeo to fall to the dark side and gave him a mommy complex out of nowhere. Would've been more convincing if Quinella had manipulated his hatred to capture his mind, that seemed to be the real narrative. Hopefully, they'll do Eugeo vs Kirito+Alice better than they did Eugeo vs the commander.
Feb 26, 2019 7:15 AM
Jun 2017
Made-In-Heaven said:
CARR74 said:
So, I officially hate Eugeo now

Not sure if it's gonna change your mind about him but the anime skipped over his scenes again. In the ln it was stated he was a very lonely child and always had to "pay" with something to even get a tiny bit attention of his parents and siblings, his family in return constantly neglected him and were disappointed with him when he got his calling because they expected him to help out on the fields yet they had no problem to use his wage for themselves while he always had to work with worn clothes and had to eat dry bread.
He's an unloved child and wasn't even allowed to become a father and husband one day because only the oldest son of a family is allowed to marry that's why he believes to be loved you always have to give something back in return and that's why Quinella had an easy time to use his biggest weakness against him.

This is a fucking awesome villain/anti-hero backstory. Why isn't this part of the anime?
Feb 26, 2019 8:17 AM
Sep 2016
Radu_Bey0 said:
Made-In-Heaven said:

Not sure if it's gonna change your mind about him but the anime skipped over his scenes again. In the ln it was stated he was a very lonely child and always had to "pay" with something to even get a tiny bit attention of his parents and siblings, his family in return constantly neglected him and were disappointed with him when he got his calling because they expected him to help out on the fields yet they had no problem to use his wage for themselves while he always had to work with worn clothes and had to eat dry bread.
He's an unloved child and wasn't even allowed to become a father and husband one day because only the oldest son of a family is allowed to marry that's why he believes to be loved you always have to give something back in return and that's why Quinella had an easy time to use his biggest weakness against him.

This is a fucking awesome villain/anti-hero backstory. Why isn't this part of the anime?

Because A1 pictures is a garbage animation studio. Its what us Sword Art fans have been saying for 5 years now. Its not Kawaharas fault that 100 page chapters get shoved into single 20 minute long episodes.
-Mooners-Feb 26, 2019 8:21 AM
Feb 26, 2019 8:24 AM
Sep 2016
Turtles_Hunter said:
Made-In-Heaven said:

For once, I agree this was needed. Here it comes out of nowhere, I mean just a mention in the early episodes instead of all those useless endless discussions... So much discussion and they still achieved to miss that.
But even with that it would have been stupid. He just spent 2 years with a friend that really cares about him. Does that count for nothing. Man, I had hope at the beginning of cour 2, because the pacing was better, but now it's the scenario that dives. The bad guy become good while good guy becomes bad trope is so bad.
With recap episode, that I thought was not a thing anymore last week, and such a bad developpment this week, I feel this show drift more and more toward the unintesting. Up until now, I always felt there was a good story under all the defaults. Now I slowly begin to feel it's not the case anymore.

In the end, when I read the threads, I feel like many problems of the show comes from the adaptation team. They are bad, I hope they'll never get another show to adapt... Sure I feel like the source material is not that great, but still decent, and that Alicization could have been an enjoyable ride if well done. But right now I'm just bored by the out of nowhere development, the pacing of the first part, the horrible decisions in term of direction of the story and the even more horrible way they present them.

damn right. We're spoiled for choice now with access to reading guides and all the novels in circulation so we can tell what went wrong. They did the same thing with Alfheim where they added fanservice and bondage scenes that weren't there and cut out backstory and the same thing with Gun Gale and the same thing with Aincrad. The story goes very into depth on the subject of the human soul and quantum physics. The exposition is vast but gradual in the novel and more emotionally rewarding.
-Mooners-Feb 26, 2019 8:56 AM
Feb 26, 2019 12:47 PM

Sep 2018
i just wanna ask Eugeo one question why didnt he just used the Knife,because he knew that she could remove memorys....

if Eugeo now turns into one of those Holy knights and fights Kirito and Alice i will just take it and laugh at it,than Kirito makes the same move he made with Alice by telling him his Memorys that he shouldnt even remember but somehow his Heart remembers and than the 3 fight the Holy Bitch and take over.....

i still will watch it because i wanna see the slowly devolotion of the Characters,also because the fights are very well animated and sometimes even choreographed......and of course to meme it :)

Edit:
List of things that made no sense
The Eugeo Scene:
- if Eugeo murdered his Family why isnt he in Prison or a Holy Knight now and if not why belive an enemy that you know and you also know that she can change Memorys
- the "old" Alice saying that Eugeo should ran, oh boy wtf
- Love=Money Wtf?
- it makes sense that a Mother loves her sons all equal
- why even belive the Admin
- why naked
- how does the Admin know everything about Eugeo
- why take the risk that the Admin could get killed by letting Eugeo alone with her sleeping
- if he didnt did it out of hatred what else? its obvious that if your little harem member gets raped you do something right?
Kirito x Alice Scene:
- how can a Heart or Lips remember something...there is muscle memory but i dont belive thats the same
- how can ALice belive some random guy more than everything she got told before

SAO has 0 depth and some maybe say now "omg that Eugeo i feel so sry" or "the development is just insane"and i ask you "development that makes no sense is a good thing?"

EDIT: I dont say the original Novel is bad and i also didnt read it so if some things are explained in the novel thats good,but for a anime only watcher at least some things should be explained right?
Because the anime should make sense to everyone who watches the anime but they still could get explained so we will see,but that Psycho shit just felt wrong and forced isntead of feeling with Eugeo i just laughed....
-Mullerio-Feb 27, 2019 9:44 AM
Feb 26, 2019 1:07 PM
Sep 2016
Mullerio said:
i just wanna ask Eugeo one question why didnt he just used the Knife,because he knew that she could remove memorys....i could go on that this howl shit made 0 sense but ok we all know it makes no sense so why bother anymore...

if Eugeo now turns into one of those Holy knights and fights Kirito and Alice i will just take it and laugh at it,than Kirito makes the same move he made with Alice by telling him his Memorys that he shouldnt even remember but somehow his Heart remembers and than the 3 fight the Holy Bitch and take over.....i still will watch it because i wanna see the slowly devolotion of the Characters :)

Edit:
The Eugeo Scene:
- if Eugeo murdered his Family why isnt he in Prison or a Holy Knight now and if not why belive an enemy that you know and you also know that she can change Memorys
- Love=Money Wtf?
- why naked
- why take the risk that the Admin could get killed by letting Eugeo alone with her sleeping
- if he didnt did it out of hatred what else? its obvious that if your little harem member gets raped you do something right?
Kirito x Alice Scene:
- how can a Heart or Lips remember something...there is muscle memory but i dont belive thats the same
- why even keep this scene in the episode it all was obvious
- how can ALice belive some random guy who come along and wanna take how Priestress

SAO has 0 depth and some maybe say now "omg that Eugeo i feel so sry" or "the development is just insane"and i ask you "development that makes no sense is a good thing?"

There are many more things but its SAO so Logic isnt needed right?

The admin knew everything about eugeo because she is an immortal god. And there is no harem. A harem is when you have more than 1 woman who is married to a man. They are his friends.

They explain all of that in the source material. But they cut out the backstories and inner monologue in the adaptation.
Feb 26, 2019 1:12 PM

Sep 2018
GrandWizardLamp said:
Mullerio said:
i just wanna ask Eugeo one question why didnt he just used the Knife,because he knew that she could remove memorys....i could go on that this howl shit made 0 sense but ok we all know it makes no sense so why bother anymore...

if Eugeo now turns into one of those Holy knights and fights Kirito and Alice i will just take it and laugh at it,than Kirito makes the same move he made with Alice by telling him his Memorys that he shouldnt even remember but somehow his Heart remembers and than the 3 fight the Holy Bitch and take over.....i still will watch it because i wanna see the slowly devolotion of the Characters :)

Edit:
The Eugeo Scene:
- Love=Money Wtf?
- why naked
Kirito x Alice Scene:
- why even keep this scene in the episode it all was obvious
- how can ALice belive some random guy who come along and wanna take how Priestress

There are many more things but its SAO so Logic isnt needed right?

The admin knew everything about eugeo because she is an immortal god.

They explain all of that in the source material. But they cut out the backstories and inner monologue in the adaptation.

If she is an immortal god the dark dudes should be no problem, and yea i heard that the source material is better
Feb 26, 2019 1:14 PM
Sep 2016
If you don't like the show don't watch it. Make an effort to understand the plot from an objective standpoint by listening to others who actually bother to read source material and don't go out of the way to poison the well.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.