Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Feb 2015
I dropped this series a long time ago, so I don't know about if it's been revealed or not (I'm pretty sure it hasn't) but what do you guys think about Ciel's abuse? Do you guys think he was
abused as well? Not wanting adults to touch him can result from the slew of abuse he went through, but it can also be added into that. Also, since he was a victim of demonic worship they didn't shy away from
children as well. It only is logical he could have suffered from this.
Feb 19, 2019 4:29 PM
Dec 2016
TomDay said:
I dropped this series a long time ago, so I don't know about if it's been revealed or not (I'm pretty sure it hasn't) but what do you guys think about Ciel's abuse? Do you guys think he was
abused as well? Not wanting adults to touch him can result from the slew of abuse he went through, but it can also be added into that. Also, since he was a victim of demonic worship they didn't shy away from
children as well. It only is logical he could have suffered from this.

Yeah it was revealed he was indeed sexually abused. A while ago in fact that was revealed in chapter 135 and we are at 149 now which means that was revealed like a year ago
Mar 10, 2019 5:50 PM

Feb 2015
Nobody5464 said:

Yeah it was revealed he was indeed sexually abused. A while ago in fact that was revealed in chapter 135 and we are at 149 now which means that was revealed like a year ago

SFLR but i just searched it up. holy cow. damn i didn't know that yana would actually go through with it, only say so with subtle hints. thanks tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Yesterday, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.