Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 19, 2019 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, it's Manyuda. His hair is still white since his defeat by Jabami. Ouch.

These new students aren't trustworthy at all, especially that Miloslava girl. Also, what's with the duck outfit lol. It's kinda hard to tell what the motivations of these new students really are.
Feb 19, 2019 11:07 PM

Mar 2014
just play poker for gambling god damnit not liar game.
Feb 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Feb 2018
saw the raws, lmao kaneki kun is back and yumeko involved sumeragi in another crazy gambling lol the host is enjoying herself

yumeko is the traitor??? next episode looking crazy
Feb 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2015
manyuda's here
cant wait till next episode tho

Well...
Feb 20, 2019 7:35 PM
Sep 2018
Anyone know where i can watch this subbed?
Feb 20, 2019 8:45 PM
Jan 2019
Jabami doing his thing in this new bet.
Feb 20, 2019 10:12 PM

Jul 2016
I don't know what to think about Manyuda, being honest. He was annoying as hell when he was an arrogant jerk in season one but now, I still find him rather annoying for acting so passive and indifferent towards everything... sigh*

That aside, it was an entertaining episode, way better than the previous ones for sure. The game seems pretty interesting too so I'm really curious about how it will conclude. I guess Manyuda will also have a major role in it where he'll probably regain his lost confidence and for that reason, I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

P.S.: Seeing the host having the time of her life while watching Sumeragi and co. arguing was quite interesting to see for some reason, probably the highlight of the episode in my opinion xD
Feb 20, 2019 10:13 PM
Aug 2013
Nice episode...
I think Jabami is not the traitor...
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Feb 21, 2019 11:23 AM
Mar 2017
I must admit i felt sad to see the pathetic state of Manyuda, Yumeko stripped him of all his prestige and pride and Sumeragi still tries to recover some of his pride, but he surrendered and accepted his fate.
Yumeko this time went straight to challenge Terano to a gamble, but in the end it will be a battle royal where Ibara and the sensual Miroslava will face Yumeko, Sumeragi and a surprise guest, Manyuda.
I loved Rumia, the new girl who will be the mediator in this gamble, she seems someone very peaceful, her way of speaking caused me a bit of laughter, as if she did not care about the tension between the players and her way of explaining the game I found it cute, but her face scared me a little.
The game they planned seems complex, but practically it is about tricking your rival to believe who is the one who does not pay, in other words, trust and deceit and in this group there is a lot of cheating and trust is nonexistent.
The conversation between Yumeko and Manyuda was tense, apparently Yumeko has no regrets in crushing her opponents and Rei was angered by Yumeko's response, which surprised me, since Rei has always been shown as quiet and respectful person.
The first of the 5 rounds ends and the conflict begins, someone does not pay and this will affect the development of the following turns.
Yumeko proposes an idea to discover the traitor, but apparently this is worse because in the second shift there were fewer coins than in the first shift and less than those that Yumeko proposed to put and now the distrust increases. Ibara is upset because he feels that Yumeko cheated him, but Miroslava realizes that the traitor has an accomplice and that this was Yumeko's plan, to reveal how many traitors there are. Rumia seems to enjoy seeing how the gamble develops, her voice and face of satisfaction are very convincing.
The accusation of Manyuda can change the direction of the game, he accuses Yumeko as the traitor and that disturbing face of Yumeko makes the words of Manyuda have more credibility.
Feb 21, 2019 6:11 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty nice episode.

This time around we have the "Greater Good" game that consists of Jabami, Sumeragi, Mayuda, Miroslava, Ibara and seemingly Terano.

The rules of the game itself are pretty interesting but I like how it gets tense when it's revealed there's more than one traitor among the five and that one of the prime suspects can be none other than Jabami.

very much looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 21, 2019 10:39 PM
Jan 2016
Pretty interesting episode!

The game they are playing have simple rules, but i found it quite amusing, the most fantastic part about the game is that they need to discuss what to do, and if someone dont do it, they managed to know if there is a traitor, and try to discover who he is! It kinda remembered me about Dangarompa in their judgments to discover who killed who!

So Mayuda suspects about Yumeko being the traitor, i am really curious to see if is she or not! Hyped for next episode, for sure!
Feb 21, 2019 11:10 PM

May 2015
I feel remorse about not being remorseful...Well...it's gambling....

Ok...among all the gambles in this series, this is easily the best one. This anime does a lot of talking, but this gamble in particular requires the talking to find out who it is that is manipulating the end result. The traitor can be anyone. I mean Manyuda thinks that Yumeko is the one betraying everyone, but we won't know until next episode. We'll just have to wait and see...
Feb 22, 2019 12:06 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm, this battle of wits was going at least somewhat interesting but too annoying and uninteresting characters are let down for me. Also the question is where's Ryouta and Mary? The first three or four episode was kinda watchable for me and now going downhill. Still this game was better than all the previous ones.

Talking about that 'traitor' thing, I bet Jabami wasn't since she was the one who started that paper game. well Manyuda just pointed her to shock the actual traitors. But that cliffhanger making look her the villain which doesn't look good.
Feb 22, 2019 12:39 AM

Mar 2017
Finally it's a fun game again! I don't really watch this anime for the story or the characters or anything, but the games are fun and it's entertaining to see these psychopathic students snap and accuse each other. And Jabami Yumeko is hot af.

Feb 22, 2019 3:35 AM
Jan 2019
Now that was an amazing episode.. like ×10000000 betttter than the idol part... crazy epsiode.. crazy animations and tons of deep and awesome scary faces.. i love the tension.. i just love it.. now show them what y can do yumeko chan
Feb 22, 2019 5:52 AM
Aug 2017
We all know who didnt pay his taxes. It was YOSHI!
Feb 22, 2019 6:07 AM
Jan 2018
So Jabami doesn’t have remorse? And what’s with that quick flashback? Shittt this is deep
Feb 22, 2019 10:18 AM
Mar 2018
LtGalactie said:
Anyone know where i can watch this subbed?

Kiss anime. It has everything really. But it's ridiculous dealing with all those adds if you want less adds go for masteranime but they release episodes slower and are missing some of the non-popular series. If you wanna watch ongoing series i recommend you to watch it on kiss anime. Otherwise go for master
Feb 22, 2019 10:47 AM
Jun 2017
Love this new gamble they have. Hmmm!! Manyuda is back at gambling game. And sure its hard to play when you are in a group suspecting someone is lying to others. Hmmm!!! Is jabami the traitor among them? Ohhh im so excited about next episode.
Feb 22, 2019 12:44 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow Manyuda sure has changed a lot since his loss. Still its surprising that Yumeko would go to Tarano with a proposal though. The president's victories sure are creating strange bedfellows. If anything Tarano's tactics while bold are certainly well thought out ones. Considering how fierce their past game was Yumeko's attitude towards Manyuda was pretty calm. Remorse huh. In this school that will be quite the rare feeling. Rei's reaction to Yumeko's words though was interesting. If anything this game of treachery sure is getting interesting. The observer's comments and views also do well to add to the tension of the game. Interesting ep that did well to not just progress the plot in an interesting way but also expand on Terano as a character. Nice to see Manyuda return too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2019 12:58 PM

May 2018
Oh manyuda's back the 4 eye who got owned last season and is now Sumeragi's property , he is Sumeragi's property right??????

So, this new gamble was about depositing coins either in a personal bank or the tax bank, so is Jabami the traitor?????? man, this is gonna be exciting unlike the past ep where is was too too disgusting.
Feb 22, 2019 1:02 PM

Jul 2017
P. sure Yumeko brought Manyuda to the game because she knew he would turn on her for revenge and start a "thrilling" shitstorm
Feb 22, 2019 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
I think that the traitors is Manyuda and Sumeragi, can't wait for the next eps!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 22, 2019 4:05 PM
Jul 2016
rules dont say you have to put them in any.

I bet yumeko just put them in her pocket and is gonna do some crazy stuff with it in other rounds.
Feb 22, 2019 4:51 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! It's good to see at least Manyuda-san playing despite suffering a major defeat. Yumeko getting crazy as hell!!!

I already know who the traitors are since I read the manga. It's going to be a surprise for sure!

Can't wait!
Feb 22, 2019 10:07 PM

Aug 2015
The small eyes dude and Miroslava look like very obvious traitors, so my gut is telling me it's them...but this anime likes to throw curveballs. Maybe the dealer is the traitor?
Feb 22, 2019 11:07 PM

Dec 2016
OMG!!
Great Episode!
Feb 23, 2019 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
This game looked like it was gonna be a blast from the start, knowing there are people ready to go to torture after just one round just makes me so much happier. This group is great.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 23, 2019 10:28 AM
Sep 2018
Sumeragi is the most suspicious to me. She whines too much lol
Feb 23, 2019 10:46 AM

Dec 2018
i would love to make manyuda my pet for his lifetime
Feb 23, 2019 10:52 AM

Jun 2017
The first episode of the season that i actually liked
Probably because of Manyuda and the game, which i think it's very interesting from an entertaining standpoint

My only problems lie in everything Jabami says, it feels empty, they're nice words but, in this context, they feel bland and the final revelation left me indifferent
Personally Jabami ruins the game and the interesting cast of characters around her
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Feb 23, 2019 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
i adore sleepy ass closet-psycho characters like Rumia and her voice.
Miro got some thighs on her tho!!

and this game would be a nightmare for Yoshi lol
dannymilkFeb 23, 2019 11:42 AM
Feb 23, 2019 1:18 PM

Nov 2016
Pretty good start to this game, the psychological aspect is way more intriguing compared to the other stuff we've seen this season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 23, 2019 6:06 PM

Dec 2016
Shit is definitely about to get interesting with Yumeko's crazy ass
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 24, 2019 6:46 AM

Dec 2014
well the glasses dude flipped...hmmm
Feb 24, 2019 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
Quite an interesting game we got this time around, can't wait to see some more of how it's all gonna play out.
Feb 25, 2019 5:29 AM

Feb 2018
Nice plan Jabami Yumeko xD.
Feb 26, 2019 6:35 AM

Nov 2018
Glad I skipped episode 6 and watched that one instead. Don't get me wrong, this second season is still pretty mediocre (a bad rehash of season 1 without the stakes, full of pointless filler and where the story barely moves) but at least we saw the return of Manyuda, who is for now the best character in the show. He actually has a personality (and isn't just another one-note psycho) and liked the fact that he pointed out the fact that Jabami is a pretty bad person.
Now, I fully expect the show to f**k him up with an atrocious pairing (nobody cares about you Sumeragi) but for a small moment, we actually had a good scene.

The mystery in this episode is okay (not really good but it's a step up from the last crap we had, which was just a bad rehash of episodes 10 and 11 from season 1) and I expect Manyuda and Nails-Lady to be the traitor. It's the best and most obvious outcome.
Feb 26, 2019 2:46 PM
Mar 2018
I loved this episode. I can't wait to see what Yumeko's game plan is. I think the second traitor is Manyuda senpai or Mira...
Mar 3, 2019 5:24 AM

Jun 2017
So basically, the game is designed to make everyone distrust each other, a liar game. Ok cool. That Manyuda though, poor fella, his hair is still white, he doesn't own his life anymore and is in debt that is almost impossible to pay.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 10, 2019 12:20 PM

Aug 2017
The Greater Good gamble is very complicated for the team's confidence. Can't wait for the next episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 20, 2019 11:46 AM

Jan 2015
Oh I forgot about Manyuda. He seems so depressed.
May 3, 2019 6:08 PM
Apr 2016
Aw, I feel bad for Manyuda... Damn, Yumeko got asked a question like that, she seems to lack empathy. Good episode.
Jun 18, 2019 9:33 PM

Feb 2015
Yumeko approached to Terano to gamble. Terano called Miroslava and Ibara to join Yumeko, Sumeragi and Manyuda (depressed) in a game of five, the game is about using their coins each turn to save money for themselves or pay taxes to multiply everyone’s money, there should be traitors and they must vote (as I understood) to exile someone eventually. The game started and two rounds passed with traitors not paying taxes, Manyuda accused Yumeko for being the traitor.

Kakegurui’s episodes always are really fast, they must be really enjoyable for me. I’m excited about Yumeko’s expression at the end, I want to know what’s next.
Jul 5, 2019 12:26 PM

Aug 2009
The games they're making up this season are pretty damn great. Looking forward to the traitor reveal next episode.
Nov 14, 2019 12:55 AM

Aug 2018
Good episode......
Dec 30, 2019 11:35 AM

Nov 2014
The best game so far. No luck but pure mind game. I'd love to play that one myself.
Jan 4, 2020 5:38 PM

Feb 2019
I like the fact that they brought Kaede back, he's a cool character.

BUT FOR F SAKE WHY CANT THEY PLAY A NORMAL GAME LIKE POKER >:(
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jun 6, 2020 11:55 AM

May 2020
Jabami is a traitor? Well it just assumption. But I guess it's a bit confusing to know who is not pay the tax. White hair is back he must be really depression.
Dec 28, 2020 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
The animal jacket is so cute

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui×× Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

147 by bubba460z »»
Mar 4, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui×× Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

68 by bubba460z »»
Mar 4, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui×× Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

79 by bubba460z »»
Mar 4, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui×× Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2019

51 by bubba460z »»
Mar 4, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui×× Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2019

63 by bubba460z »»
Mar 4, 4:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.