3It was OK
2.2%
2Disliked it
1.5%
1Hated it
0.7%
Average 4.8
134 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2019 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Return to Innocence!

Oh God, I love this manga! ❤
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 19, 2019 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
Alright gag chapter, hoped to see some progression of that relationship, chibi Kaguya is cute but hopefully Iino chapter next means that plotline will move forward now.
Feb 19, 2019 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
I absolutely love how Aka reminds us that they're not actually chibi and it's just the way they act.
Frostbytes said:
Alright gag chapter, hoped to see some progression of that relationship, chibi Kaguya is cute but hopefully Iino chapter next means that plotline will move forward now.

Well, this is about the first time we've ever seen Miyuki and Kaguya so casual and fun around each other, and not so calculated and serious. To me it's a huge development.
Feb 19, 2019 10:30 PM

Sep 2011
God the pay off to this chapter was one of the hardest laughs I've had in a while with this manga, the thought of them just standing there like zombies saying eachother name is hysterical.

I guess with that countdown to christmas we probably will get a couple chapters like this of them being idiots and then they will clear everything up for christmas.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 19, 2019 10:34 PM

Jun 2015
Iino's point of view was pretty funny.
:)
Feb 20, 2019 12:18 AM

Feb 2017
Chibi Kaguya was her representation of kaguya being dumb, how cute.

For the next arc, I wonder if it's going to take another 45 chapters more or less or Aka already planned it all and just straight out to the story
ReeeiFeb 20, 2019 2:39 AM
Feb 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Apr 2015
Haha so priceless as always !!
Feb 20, 2019 2:42 AM

Jul 2012
This is the chapter to show anyone who doubt it that Bakaguya is actually real deal canon.
Feb 20, 2019 3:14 AM

Jul 2012
What did i turn into, weird chapter, but still very funny. Iino is back with her impeccable timing ...

Any place where i can draw Srare+ Kaguya-chan?! =/
Feb 20, 2019 3:18 AM

May 2016
Kaguya swatting Chika's boobs, and Ishi feeding her carrots as if she's a rabbit......

Awesome.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Feb 20, 2019 4:19 AM
Nov 2016
MUST PROTECT KAGUYA-CHAN.
Feb 20, 2019 4:21 AM

Jan 2018
WTF is that rare Kaguya lmfao.

Those last few panels lol way to go Kaichou.
Feb 20, 2019 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
I loved this chapter a lot, Bakaguya is just hilarious and that hint about the Christmas chapter. Can't wait.
Feb 20, 2019 6:39 AM

Mar 2017
What a chapter xD
I just realised that I was grinning like a creep while reading the whole thing.
Super rare Kaguya-chan, can she be any more adorable than this. And then Prez became the same too lol. Iino's timing.
Feb 20, 2019 6:52 AM
Sep 2018
Oh,great. Now we have Bakaguya AND Bakaprez. Good job Aka
Feb 20, 2019 8:17 AM
Mar 2015
Ishi and Fujiwara were eager to take advantage of chibi Kaguya to perform their fantasies
Feb 20, 2019 10:00 AM

Feb 2018
ohh man, now I want to know where Iino ranks. Kaguya think she is a good girl, but would she like her more than Ishigami?

great chapter by the way
Feb 20, 2019 10:16 AM

Dec 2017
this scene is golden

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Feb 20, 2019 11:00 AM

Sep 2011
Primo_Itoko said:
ohh man, now I want to know where Iino ranks. Kaguya think she is a good girl, but would she like her more than Ishigami?

great chapter by the way
I dont think her and kaguya have really had many moments of meaningful interaction, I'm a miko-defense squad member but I'll still admit she does need some more interaction outside of ishigami thats not just for gag purposes or misunderstanding a situation.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 20, 2019 11:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lmao, that S-rare+ Kaguya-chan was great, lol. Truly, her brain became the size of a tangerine. Lol, Ishigami ranked higher than Fujiwara. Seeing both Bakaguya and Bakaichou together was hilarious, but Iino's point-of-view was even better XD
Feb 20, 2019 3:17 PM

Jan 2019
Damn it, Kaguya-chan was hella cute.
Feb 20, 2019 6:52 PM

Apr 2015
Bakaguya has reached her utmost potential! Kaguya-chan is the perfect form. We must protect Kaguya-chan!
Its nice to see that Prez-chan can come out at will, since Shirogane is constantly sleep deprived.

This makes me want a shoujo manga chapter but with all chibis!

On a side note, I am suprised that Karen did not make a special edition of the school journal about the festival and what she saw.
Feb 20, 2019 7:54 PM

Nov 2007
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lmao, that S-rare+ Kaguya-chan was great, lol. Truly, her brain became the size of a tangerine. Lol, Ishigami ranked higher than Fujiwara. Seeing both Bakaguya and Bakaichou together was hilarious, but Iino's point-of-view was even better XD

The moment Shirogane called her as Chinomiya I totally lost it. If S-rare+ Kaguya-chan wasn't enough! We got to see S-rare++ Chirogane-chan!

The moment he said "Chinomiya ohanchi chiyo!" and Kaguya-chan responded with "Un ❤chiyo!" I probably wouldn't mind the manga ended there and then!

nb. the speed-scanlators couldn't reflect the cuteness overload of Chirogane so, there was the downside of it, I guess. And there were parts where the phrasing could have been different. However, I loved it how they added Prez, Ishi in the ranking because Kaguya-chan only said the ranks. It added a bit more cuteness.
Coronavirus.
Feb 20, 2019 8:06 PM
Jan 2015
I was hoping for some more development, but this chapter was to hilarious to be disappointing xD. I'm sure there's going to be more development come christmas eve date time anyway.
My Queens

Feb 20, 2019 8:12 PM

Nov 2007
JizzyHitler said:
Primo_Itoko said:

great chapter by the way
I dont think her and kaguya have really had many moments of meaningful interaction, I'm a miko-defense squad member but I'll still admit she does need some more interaction outside of ishigami thats not just for gag purposes or misunderstanding a situation.

Consider someone who has boobs, a real little sister, and still wants to take Kei (on top of having a real little sister) i.e. Chika.

Consider someone who thinks Kaguya is as good as married to Prez i.e. Miko.

Now, you do the math.

If anything, Chika is fortunate that Hayasaka (Kaguya's confidant), Kei (Kaguya's prospective little sister), Nagisa (Kaguya's new BFF), Moeha (someone who understands Prez's charm like Kaguya does) weren't in Kaguya's vision. That would have been plain brutal.
Coronavirus.
Feb 21, 2019 1:34 AM

Mar 2015
bakaguya is now cannon boyz..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 21, 2019 2:10 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
JizzyHitler said:

Consider someone who has boobs, a real little sister, and still wants to take Kei (on top of having a real little sister) i.e. Chika.

Consider someone who thinks Kaguya is as good as married to Prez i.e. Miko.

Now, you do the math.

If anything, Chika is fortunate that Hayasaka (Kaguya's confidant), Kei (Kaguya's prospective little sister), Nagisa (Kaguya's new BFF), Moeha (someone who understands Prez's charm like Kaguya does) weren't in Kaguya's vision. That would have been plain brutal.

well, Fujiwara on last is just as certain as Shirogane on first. Nagisa would probably be second followed by (i hope) Hayasaka or vice versa. The rest is a blur
Feb 21, 2019 5:15 PM

Dec 2015
Omg this was absolutely adorable xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 21, 2019 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
Just about lost my shit when Kaguya walked in.

Glad Subject F got btfo.
ReaperCreeperFeb 21, 2019 8:07 PM
Feb 22, 2019 3:33 AM
Sep 2011
Although last chapter gave the clues that we were going to get this Bakaguya again, I didn't expect it. And it was so good! My favorite part was Kaguya's ranking! And Shirogane getting down on Kaguya's level was too good. Perfect couple!
Feb 22, 2019 6:14 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
What on Earth did I just witness
Feb 22, 2019 7:29 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love this rare Kaguya, she looked freaking adorable with that design haha.

Ishigami looked the happiest he has ever been.

That ending with both going full dumb to understand each other, poor Iino.
Feb 24, 2019 1:33 AM

Apr 2011
Makes sense that Chika is so low on Kaguya's scale while Ishigami's higher. She and Ishigami has gotten along really well since she started tutoring him in the first "Ishigami closed his eyes" chapter while Chika has done everything to screw up almost every single one of her plans.
Aug 26, 2019 7:14 PM
Feb 2019
kaguya-chan is too cute !!! ahhh when the prez lowered his own IQ i DIED!! LOL
Oct 30, 2019 10:38 AM
Jul 2019
Okay, I might not like it if it went back to their roots cause they already kissed. You kissed, a French Kiss in fact, how can Shirogane not see ths love there? It might be fun to see some mind games as a couple, like convincing someone to buy this or do that, just go out already and don't deny it. While they're doing that, let's give Iino some development, maybe Hayasaka too, cause she's best girl and kuudere's what I live for.

Cute chibis, especially Shirogane's.

Well, time to go to bed cause I stayed up all night reading this. Oyasumi.
SomeGuyWithHairOct 30, 2019 10:42 AM
Aug 19, 2020 7:30 AM

Dec 2013
Little Kaguya really was adorable.

I loved Iino's reaction at the end.
Nov 12, 2021 5:14 PM

Nov 2016
Kaguya-chan lmfao.

Well, the last chapter suggested it, but they're indeed back to how things were in a sense.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:15 AM

Jul 2021
Awh Kaguya-chan, what in the world happens to your normal body? Why are you as short as an actual plushy? Now everyones going to treat you like a baby :^ Anyways the way Chika is just so admiring Kaguya-chan was really adorable but the fact Kaguya-chan smacked her boobs and ranking her the least liked person makes everything a real hit show! Lol Ishigami and Chika's faces when Kaguya-chan's snack of donuts are finished xD Ah yes now Shirogane turns himself into Shirogane-chan which is so cute to see him interacting Kaguya-chan until Miko came inside and her vision is a whole another reality to what we audience mostly have the same vision outcome.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 7, 2022 7:26 PM

Apr 2021
Little Kaguya was so cute!!!! This was a really nice chapter!!!
Oct 12, 2022 10:35 AM

Mar 2018
KAGUYA-CHAN IS THE SINGLE GREATEST CREATION IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.